Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh your cunt is begging for my cock."

He guided the head of his cock to the entrance of my pussy. I could feel my juices coating him and my lips spreading open ready to accept him.

"Shaun. Please. Not here. Not in front of Claire."

He wasn't listening. He pushed slowly against my pussy and the head of cock popped as it went inside me. He felt huge. Easily the biggest cock I had inside me. It felt as if my pussy was stretching to accommodate him.

"Wet and tight. Perfect. You have a great pussy."

I looked at Claire, she was still comotosed but what if she woke up, she would be furious. I had a mix of pleasure and fear running through me and my body and my mind alternated between them every few seconds.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Here? Now? In front of your best mate?" Shaun asked holding his cock still inside me.

"We can't. Claire will be furious. Not here. Please. Let's go to mine."

"I'm not sure I can hold out any longer. I've been dying to fuck you for ages. She won't wake up and I'm not going to tell her."

He looked for me to object and when I didn't he plunged more of his cock inside me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddd." I moaned. "Uhhhh uhhhhhhh uhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh ohhh oh oohhhhhhh."

Shaun was sliding his entire length in and out of my pussy. He had a good thick cock which my pussy clamped hard around. He was not getting away now. As Shaun fucked me hard the more I relaxed, even though I was moaning loudly, there was no turning back.

"Fuck yer baby. Take that cock. Come on. You dirty slut."

I spread my legs as wide as they could go to get Shaun deeper inside me. He pounded me hard, really hard. The bed shook as Claire's body bounced next to me, yet she still did not stir. When he pulled out I moaned in displeasure.

"Nooooooooooo."

Shaun flipped me over on to my stomach so I was now inches from my best friend with my ass in the air. Shaun slammed his cock deep inside me.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I let out a guttural moan, biting into the bed sheets.

"Open Claire's legs for me. I want to see her cunt." Shaun ordered.

"What?" I replied.

"Open your friends legs. Now." He ordered.

I slowly parted Claire's legs and lucky she remained as sleep. Her dark pussy was now on show to us.

"Hmmmmm she does have a nice Cunt, don't you think?"

"Ummmm I guess so." I replied, not really caring.

"Look at her pussy." He said pushing my head into the covers just inches from Claire's wet cunt.

Shaun fucked me really hard, my tits and Ass bouncing, moving me closer to Claire's pussy. My mouth was right next to her glistening Cunt lips. The force of Shaun's fucking was pushing my face into her cunt and I couldn't stop him. I thrashed and kicked beneath him but he didn't let up. I had no idea if he was doing this on purpose but now my face was buried in my best friend's Cunt.

"Yerrrr yerrrrr yerrrr ohhhh baby yerrrrr that's good, that sooooo good." Shaun purred in pleasure behind me.

The only way I could breath was to open my mouth and my tongue disappeared inside Claire's pussy. I was so horny. As Shaun was fucking me hard from behind (and I have no idea why I did this) I started licking and devouring Claire's pussy. I was eating her out for about 30 seconds until Shaun noticed.

"You dirty slut. You're eating my girlfriend's Cunt. You horny slut. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk."

With that I could feel Shaun's warm seed filing my cunt up. There was so much of it, pump and pump it fired deep inside me, all the while I keep licking and burying my face inside my friend. She didn't stir once, thank god.

Remarkably Shaun continued to pound my pussy with his hard cock as cum seeped out of my cunt and down my thighs. There was so much of it. He couldn't be cumming again, could he?

"You are the filthiest slut I've ever met. You love cock and pussy. What a slut." Shaun said excitedly. I was so horny he could have said and done anything to me at the point.

I felt an orgasm hit me. I screamed into Claire's pussy as my body shook all over, it lasted for a good 10 seconds and then somehow another one hit. Oh my god. A double orgasm. I had never had one before but my body vibrated and tingled so I could no longer move.

Shaun slid his cock out of me. "Fucking hell your cunt is right mess."

Thanks a lot. I struggled for air and rolled over onto my back. I could feel the cum running out of me. I was fucked. I tried to speak but nothing came out.

Shaun looked down at both of us and shook his head. "Fucking filth. The pair of you."

Shaun helped me off the bed but my legs were unsteady. I looked up and kissed him so he could taste his girlfriend on my lips.

"That was amazing. Filthy. But amazing. I can't believe we just did that. You know. In front of her." I said feeling a little bad.

"You fucking loved it. Shut the fuck up." He replied laughing. He was right.

"But there is one thing you need to do for me."

"Go on."

"Lenny and Tallis took a bit of a liking to you, soooooooo... I kinda promised you would go on a date with them."

"You what!!!!" I said angrily. Pimping me out indeed and then telling me after we had just fucked.

"I couldn't exactly tell them we were fucking each other so I had to. To, you know, cover it up."

I sort of understood. "Couldn't you have agreed to something else?"

"I tried. I will come with you don't worry."

That night we all slept in Shaun's bed. I'm sure Claire would understand in the morning. Shaun and I kissed and played as Claire slept beside us. It was so naughty. We both came twice more that night and drifted off peacefully in each other's arms. I finally felt content.