All Comments on 'Best Friend & Wife Reunite'

by paulanon

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WONDERFUL

I loved both of the stories, I am an older bi gentleman and really got hot reading both of them, please continue writing in the same story line. WOW wonderful!!!!!!

doer19doer19about 20 years ago
The best

It seems as if you were reading my mind as this is my absolute greatest fantacy. Thanks for letting me live it out through your two stories, Please continue. Doer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
sexy

Loved this story. I am 52 years old and bi and i would love to be in this situation with my wife and another man. Keep up the good work.

MrMudd22MrMudd22about 20 years ago
Oh my!

This is a beautiful, absolutely hot story. Only in my fantasies could anything like this happen, and here you are telling it to the world of Lit. Many thanks for a well paced ,exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Unbelievably hot sex fantasy

Both stories are fantastic reads and fantasies. Wife and I will read tonite. Let's have more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastic!!

Thank you for a truly erotic and loving story.

You put my fantasies into words.

I have "tasted" a man and it was good, but to share a lady at the same time would be heaven.

I live in the UK and hope to read comments from other Brits, we are not all cold.

GG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yummy!

Yummy! I'm going to see if I can somehow get my husband to accidentally read this....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Best friend & wife

Your story is very close to an experience I had with a couple not so long ago, we had an exhausting night.

Sadly they sold up and moved a long way. Sigh.

I still get hard just thinking about it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More?

Is there more? Please let us know if there is, it would be a shame to stop there!

AsuedeAsuedeover 13 years ago
Mfm

3 way is great and a 2 Bi couple 4 way is even better for swallowing cum and being fucked in the ass and mouth and using you tongue for fucking, kiss and rimming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot story.

My greatest fantasy is to suck a friends cock and capture his cum as he fucks his or my wife. You took me there!

aurichaurichover 13 years ago
HOT!!

Hey doer19, hot story eh?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 13 years ago
Please!!!!

Cum back to us, your fans. Your double story is so beautiful and sexy. What can I say to convince you to write more? I felt the love and certainly felt and shared the lust.

kathy6533kathy6533over 10 years ago
Loved this story

Great story. Would love a sequel with more in depth character development. I want to know more about the three of them and their love for each other..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot

Reminds me of a encounter I had in the keys back in the 70s. I was 22 and met a bi couple in early 30s. I had a taste and swollow of them both and loved it.

falcon29falcon29about 9 years ago
Part 2, nope

I'm sorry. I read and enjoyed the first part of this story. From the opening of Part 2, I expected some more conversation and build up before the sex. Jay and Maria, however, took advantage of their friend and plunged directly into the temptation and sex. To be honest, that was where I stopped reading this part. The pub conversation at the beginning was violated almost immediately at the door. Bad job.

literalvirginliteralvirginalmost 9 years ago
Nope

I agree with falcon29. You moved the relationship forward WAY too quickly and left out a ton of details along the way. The ending should've been chapter 20, not 2. I've made this mistake as I was writing, but was able to catch it before I published it. You asked for feedback, so I'm sorry. But the original story was amazing. This one missed the mark completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love is Best

Love is best when it's felt by all without the stigma of what society says is right or "normal". Maybe the world would be a better place if we dropped the judgement crap and loved a bit more! This is a beautiful story and hope it's a real life for someone.

bdave2bdave2over 5 years ago
Short, but nice

I still like the natural love theme that is in this story, but I would have liked to read more sex and erotic description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Nice story, I had to stop halfway to empty my load. Finished the story then shot my load a second time.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Short, but Sweet

The story hit all the major notes: mutual fucking of Maria and eating of the creampies left behind culminating with a terrific scene of a mutual 69 between the men ending in mutual orgasms. One of the favorite fantasies of wives.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

The kid to be's mother is going to say to her/him "who yo daddy?"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I had a friend like this back in Ohio

Me and him and his wife would all play any time my wifey was out of the house working long hours

Chris81203

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous