Best Friend, Best Lover, My Mother

Story Info
A loving son has a incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother.
12.2k words
4.29
76.2k
103
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No longer playing tickle and tease games of sexual seduction and forbidden lust, a mother and her son finally go all of the way and have incestuous sex.

A loving son had a deep love and an exciting incestuous, albeit consensual, sexual relationship with his MILF of a mother. Unashamed and unembarrassed, a loving mother had a deep love and an excitingly forbidden, albeit consensual, sexual relationship with her adult son. Taking two to have incestuous sex, putting aside that they're blood related and mother and son, filled with sexual lust, illicit love, and erotic passion they're both eagerly willing to have forbidden sex with one another.

Author's Warning:

This is a true mother and son love story that contains graphic, incestuous sex. If a mother having consensual sex with her adult son offends you, please don't read this story. If a son having consensual sex with his mother bothers you, then, this story is not for you. On the other hand, if you enjoy reading true mother and son incest stories, stories that have really happened, then this story is for you. You're going to love this story.

Introduction:

This is their true mother and son love story that Tommy asked me to write for him about his MILF of a mother, Maureen. Never discussed with anyone but with his mother, keeping one another's secret, their incestuous, love affair happened nearly twenty-years ago. They had forbidden sex after his father left his mother for a whore half his age. Running its course and serving its purpose, their incestuous love affair ended long before Tommy married his wife and had children and long before Maureen found happiness with her second husband.

Something so very typical, even though Tommy had always been sexually attracted to his mother, Maureen was never sexually attracted to her son. Especially after seeing some part of her that he shouldn't see, Tommy continually masturbated over his mother while imagining her naked and having sex with him. He spent his time trying to see up-skirt peeks of her panties, up-nightgown peeks of her naked pussy, down-blouse views of her bra and cleavage, and down-nightgown views of her naked breasts.

Then, as if the planets had aligned during a full moon on one, romantic evening, not planned nor sexually fantasized about, they kissed. As if they were boyfriend and girlfriend instead of mother and son, they French kissed. As if they were strangers instead of being blood related, without guilt or remorse, they had sex, incestuous sex. As if they were lovers, they came together not only as a mother and her son but also as a man and a woman. Unable to stop it, it just happened.

Once so very sexually exciting, it's now nothing more than a loving memory that they've savored and kept private for more than 20-years and will keep private for the rest of their lives. Coming together when they both needed one another, they were lonely, vulnerable, and sad. They were in need of love, attention, sex, and affection. Now, with Maureen remarried and Tommy in love with his wife, they no longer needed that kind of perversely, frowned upon mother and son love and sex.

Yet, when it happened, not tawdry in their sexual desire nor frantic in their lust for one another, instead, it was a beautiful thing. Seemingly, when having incestuous sex out of love and loneliness, as long as her son is of age, there's nothing wrong with a mother having a sexually intimate and consensually beneficial relationship with her adult son. When trying to help his mother out of her deep depression to reclaim her life and continue to carry on, there's nothing wrong with a son having an intimate, sexual, and consensual relationship with his mother.

After dancing the night away, and after splitting a bottle of wine, as if it was a continuation of their dance, having sex was a naturally progression of their beautiful evening and the beginning of their secret, love affair. With Dolly Parton's I will Always Love You playing in the background, no mother could sexually resist her son. The right time and the right place, no son could sexually resist his mother. Not planned of anticipate, it just happened.

# # #

Best Friend, Best Lover, My Mother

Tommy always enjoyed a close relationship with his mother, closer than most sons. After his father left, feeling her pain, he doted on her. He did anything and everything he could to ease her misery and heel her broken heart. Depressed and taking to her bed, he did the cooking, the cleaning, the shopping, the errands, and the laundry.

With him looking older and her looking younger, and with him so lovingly kind to her, people who didn't know them mistook them for boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife. Maureen was not only her son's best friend but also, she was his secret lover. Tommy was not only his mother's best friend but also, he was her forbidden passion.

Tommy always loved his mother, of course, but he was never sexually attracted to her until after his Dad left her for another woman, a much younger woman, a woman half his age. The ultimate betrayal, she could compete with another woman but not with a woman so young, so beautiful, and so sexy. Coming from out of nowhere and totally unexpected, devastated, she was beyond being sad.

She was inconsolable. She needed professional help. She needed antidepressants. Barring psychotherapy and/or mind and mood-altering drugs, she needed a new man in her life. She needed sex, lots of hot and heavy sex with a young lover who had a big and hard cock.

Not yet thinking about giving his mother what she really needed and wanted, he wished she'd seek professional help to talk to someone, but she wouldn't. He wished she'd allow a doctor to prescribe a mild form of antidepressant to remove her depression from her mind and improve her mood, but she wouldn't do that either. Then, something unplanned and unanticipated that did her the most good, something sexually happened between them when she was feeling so unhappy, lonely, and vulnerable.

Maureen was never sexually attracted to her son until one day when she was feeling so isolated and deserted and he was there, ready, willing, waiting, and available. More than just a sexual thing, they came together at a time when they both needed one another not only physically but also emotionally. Instead of coming together for just sex, nasty, forbidden, and incestuous sex, they came together with love, a mother's love for her son and a son's love for his mother.

With his mother left broken and vulnerably defenseless, something happened between them one night. Something happened that they were unable to stop. As if meant to be, a spark ignited that lit a romantic blaze. Their incestuous fire burned brightly for nearly two-years until Tommy met the love of his life and married her and she met the man who would be her second husband and married him. Good while it lasted, he helped his mother work her way through her divorce and she helped him feel needed, trusted, and loved.

Knowing that she had to let him go, especially if she wanted grandchildren, Maureen allowed Tommy to live a normal life. Yet, even though they both knew what they had wasn't normal, they knew what they had was beautiful instead of perversely sexual. Still, it was better to leave that life in the past where it belonged and eventually die a forgotten death.

# # #

After her cheating husband left her for that whore and after she discovered that he had been sleeping with her friends, to say that Maureen was sadly depressed was a gross understatement. Embarrassed, humiliated, and angry, fearing that she'd see someone that she didn't want to see, she no longer left her house. Not wanting to bother with anyone, leaving it turned off and allowing her calls to go to voicemail, she no longer answered her cellphone.

Not knowing what to do to help her, Tommy hated hearing her crying in her room. Always so well put together and looking as beautiful as she looked sexy, it bothered him that she no longer took pride in her appearance. No longer wearing makeup, she didn't spend time on her hair. Totally unlike her, sleeping longer than she ever did before, she'd go days without taking a shower and/or washing her hair. She'd go days without eating or eating very little, just enough to barely keep her alive. Obviously, she was depressed.

He needed to do something to help her. Not allowing her to give up on herself, he took it upon himself to make her feel better, and to make her want to go on with her life. Only, what started out with good intentions ended up with mother and son having sex, incestuous and forbidden sex. Usually a formula for disaster but, fortunately, not in this case. With them both looking for love and happiness, better than any therapy and/or antidepressants, a depressed mother had sex with her loving son and a horny son had sex with his vulnerable mother.

With Tommy so horny and her so lonely, it was inevitable that they'd sexually comfort one another in the way that a mother should never sexually comfort her son and a son should never have sex with his mother. With her so defenseless and him so sexually persuasive, it was unavoidable that a mother would surrender herself to her son and a son would have sex with his mother. Then, one fateful, romantic night, unplanned and unanticipated, it just happened. Tommy had incestuous sex with his mother and Maureen had forbidden sex with her son.

Yet, tragically, what began innocently and with honorable intentions turned him into a motherfucking whoremonger and his mother into an incestuous, cocksucking whore. Not realizing what they were doing, until it was too late, and with them unable to stop it if they wanted to stop it, it all started with just a kiss, a long, wet, passionate kiss. Not realizing the stigma and the long-term ramifications of their forbidden, sexual actions, honestly, even if they did, they wouldn't have cared.

Feeling guilty at the time, with her having forbidden sex with her son and him having incestuous sex with his mother, years later, with him there for her and saving her from herself, they no longer felt guilty now. While going through her pain and misery, she could have easily succumbed to drugs, to alcohol, and even to suicide. By protecting his mother from herself, Tommy made sure that didn't happen. Her way of thanking him for helping her, eventually, she gave him sex.

Without doubt, his mother wouldn't have survived had her son not been there for her. If all they did was to have incestuous sex, then, who cares? A mother having sex with her adult son and an adult son having consensual sex with his mother wasn't so bad. It was just sex, albeit incestuous sex. Now, looking back, fortunate to have one another, they're glad that they came together at a time when they both needed one another.

Oddly, enough, even though neither pondered the thought of having incestuous sex, the wrong thing to do, yet, they somehow knew that having a sexual relationship was the right thing to do. At the time, giving his mother love, attention, affection, erotic pleasure, and sexual orgasms, was the only thing that would get her to leave the house. Even though Tommy liked to believe that he was having sex with his mother for her sake, he was having sex with her for his sake, too. Obviously, he wanted to have incestuous sex with her as much as she wanted to have forbidden sex with him.

# # #

"Mom, you need to get out of the house. Other than to go food shopping late at night, you haven't left the house in weeks," he said. The wrong thing to ask, yet curious to know why she wasn't seeing her friends and/or returning their calls, he asked her about her friends. "What happened to all of your friends? They never come by and they don't call anymore. Then, when they do finally call, you don't return their calls."

She made a sour face as if just the thought of them made her sick to her stomach. With her having no one else to talk to, she confessed her hurt and her pain to her only confident, her son. Confessing the cad that his father is, she finally told him what he needed to know.

"Poisoning the well by turning them against me, your father had sex with all of my friends, or should I say that all of my so-called friends had sex with him. After he finally confessed his sordid, sexual affairs, suspecting that he was cheating on me with them, making sure that he wasn't lying, I confronted them all," she said. "After they admitted to me that they all had been his lovers at one time or another, they're all dead to me now."

Now Tommy understood why his mother didn't leave the house. No doubt, fearing that she'd run into one of her ex-friends, she may be tempted to run them over with her car. His father was such an asshole. How could he do that to her, supposedly the woman that he once loved? With her the prettiest of her friends and having the sexiest body, how could he cheat on her with any of them? Bad enough that he left her for a woman more than half her age but, the ultimate betrayal, he cheated on her with her friends, too.

"Good riddance, Mom. I'm glad he's gone. Obviously, he never loved you," said Tommy pausing while imagining his mother naked and making love to her. "I love you, Mom," he said taking her in his arms to hug her. Wishing he could kiss her lips, he gave her a kiss on her forehead, instead.

Something that he was tempted to do but something that he would never do, especially now with her so distraught and distrustful of men, he was tempted to kiss his mother. He was tempted to part her lips with his tongue and French kiss her. Still holding her and hugging her, with her feeling so good in his arms, he was tempted to reach his horny hands down behind her to feel her shapely ass through her skirt with his horny hands. While imagining kissing her, he was tempted to feel her big breasts and finger her nipples through her clothes.

With his mother better, prettier, sexier, and shapelier than any women he knew, Tommy didn't understand why his father would cheat on her with other women. How could he? Why would he? He didn't understand why her friends would betray her by having sex with her husband. How could they? Why would they? He was such a dirty bastard and they were all such cocksucking whores.

The revelation was something she suspected but didn't know for sure until he threw all of his sexual affairs up in her face when he left her for a woman more than half her age. Devastated, thinking that he was in love with her and happy being married to her, not only did she lose her husband but also, she lost her friends, too. Feeling as if everyone had betrayed her, except for her doting son, she felt so alone. Now she knew why some people adopted a dog or a cat and no longer bothered with people.

# # #

"Good riddance to you. I hope you rot in Hell," she said to her ex, best girlfriend before slamming down the receiver.

A hot-tempered Scorpio, knowing that she'd never forgive her husband and/or her friends, but she needed to go on with her life, make new friends, and hopefully meet another man. Instead of dwelling on the past, something that she couldn't change, she needed to continue to live the rest of her life for her to forget. Just as she couldn't remain hidden in her house forever, she couldn't rely on her son for sex. Obviously, with sex an important part of the equation of a healthy woman living a normal and happy life, she needed sex.

He imagined his mother turning into a recluse. No longer taking care of her hair, he imagined her unkept fingernails growing longer than her hands. In the way of Howard Hughes, he imagined her wearing empty, Kleenex boxes for slippers and wearing the same clothes every day. In the way of Charles Dicken's character, Miss Havisham, in Great Expectations, he imagined her growing crazier every day after the loss of her husband and her friends.

Anyone else would have lost their minds and themselves in drugs and/or in alcohol. Fortunately, never liking the taste, she wasn't much of a drinker. Fortunately, again for her, she never took drugs. She didn't even smoke. Finding food comforting, any other woman would have eaten their weight in all the high calorie, junk food and ice cream that they could consume, but she didn't do that either.

Only, before this happened, she was always into diet and exercise and keenly knew the pitfalls of overeating. Instead of her being forced to go out to earn her living, fortunately or unfortunately, she worked from home. Seemingly, with her giving up on love, friendships, relationships, and people, Maureen abandoned the world. As far as she was concerned, as long as she had her computer and the Internet, wanting to see no one nor talk to anyone, she didn't care if she ventured out of her house ever again.

Except for her son, retreating into herself, she didn't want anything to do with anyone anymore. Shutting herself in her house, not even attending church, she only left her house to shop for groceries during off-hours, late at night, when she knew she wouldn't run into anyone. Whenever she could, with him going to the bank and to the Post Office, she sent her son to run all of her other errands. Not talking to anyone and/or seeing anyone, she seemed content to live a solitary life alone with only the company and companionship of her devoted son.

# # #

Hoping to entice her to leave the house, Tommy suggested that they go out to eat at a restaurant far away from their neighborhood, somewhere that no one knew them. Perhaps, an evening out of the house would improve her mood and help her to temporarily forget her hurt, her pain, and her suffering. Besides, he was hoping to get her to eat more than just toast, apples, bananas, nuts, and peanut butter crackers.

Not knowing what else to do, after she discovered that her husband had been cheating on her with her friends, Tommy invited his sad, lonely, and depressed mother to dinner. Perhaps, an evening of music and dancing would start her on her road of recovery. Even if only for one evening, he was intent on giving his mother a good time. While wining, dining, and dancing with her, he hoped that she'd attract the attention of some admiring man. With him there acting as her escort, he hoped that she'd meet someone.

"There's a new restaurant that opened a few towns over that I've been dying to try. I made dinner reservations for tonight. Go take a shower and I'll get ready to go," said Tommy.

Enticing her to clean herself up, to fix her hair, and put on some makeup, he wanted his old mother back. Instead of seeing her looking like a bag lady, he missed seeing his MILF of a mother. Obviously, with her having anxiety issues, she made another sour face as if she was going to be ill by the thought leaving the house. Instead of being so sad all of the time, he needed to help her to regain her confidence, her good mood, and her sense of humor.

"I can't go. I don't have anything to wear," said Maureen even though she had three closets full of unworn clothes and shoes, some still with tags hanging from them.

Expecting her to use that as an excuse not to go to dinner and dancing with him, he handed her a box.

"You do now. I bought you this to wear," he said.

She made a disapproving face and looked at him with skepticism.

"You did?" Well aware that her favorite color was blue, she opened the box and removed a navy-blue skirt and a powder, blue blouse. She held the skirt up to herself and examined the blouse more closely. Immediately, she made another face. "I can't wear these," she said looking up at him with disdain.

He looked at the skirt and blouse that she held in her hand. Granted, not a matronly outfit that she'd usually wear, the outfit was hot and sexy. He liked it and didn't understand why she didn't and wouldn't wear it. Especially after she showered, fixed her hair, and put on some makeup, she'd look hot and sexy wearing what he had chosen for her to wear.