Best Friend, Best Lover, My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I can't believe I'm touching my mother's tit. I can't believe she's allowing me to touch her big breast,' he thought.

The first time touching his mother in such a sexually inappropriate way, when she didn't scold him and/or brush his hand away, he placed his entire hand on her blouse and bra clad breast. He was feeling his mother's big tit. He couldn't believe that he was feeling her big tit and that she was allowing him to feel her big tit. Cupping her breast while squeezing her breast and fondling her bra and blouse clad breast, he continued feeling his mother's blouse and bra clad breast while kissing her.

'Her big tit takes up my entire hand. Her breast feels so soft and yet so firm,' he thought. 'Some of the women my age that I dated wished they had my mother's big and firm tits. Hoping that she allows me to do more than just making out with her and feeling her breast through her clothes, I can't wait to see my mother's naked breasts. I can't wait to feel, fondle, and suck her big, naked tits.'

Suddenly, caught up in a dream or a sexual fantasy, coming to his senses, he realized what he was doing. As if frozen in place or as if paralyzed, once his hand cupped and felt her breast, he didn't move his hand. Instead, waiting for her to stop him, while hoping she didn't, he expected her to break off their kiss and slap his hand away. He expected her to be angry, to rush inside the house, and not talk to him until the next morning when telling him that what he did by French kissing her and feeling her breast was reprehensibly wrong.

Then, when she didn't do any of those things, he continued gently squeezing her breast, his mother's breast, through her blouse and bra. After not discouraging him by stopping him, instead, as if daring him and emboldening him to do more, he slowly and stealthily moved his hand to her other breast and felt that breast, too. If it wasn't enough that he was making out with his mother, he couldn't believe that he was feeling her blouse and bra clad breasts.

'My mother has such big tits. I love her big tits. I can't believe that I'm feeling her breasts through her clothes. I can't believe I'm feeling my mother's big tits. I can't believe she's allowing me to grope her breasts through her clothes while continuing to French kiss me,' he thought.

He continued French kissing his mother while feeling her big breasts through her sheer blouse and sexy, low-cut bra. She continued returning his French kisses with her deep, wet kisses while allowing him to feel her breast through her clothes. A night he'd never forget and will always remember, he wanted this evening to continue forever.

'This is unbelievable,' he thought. 'This is surreal. I'm feeling my mother's big tits through her blouse and bra while French kissing her. Until this moment, I never realized how much I was as sexually attracted to my mother as I obviously now am.'

With her not stopping him, rejecting him, admonishing him, nor pulling away, with his mother's playground officially open, he continued kissing her while feeling her big breasts through her clothes. With them right there, hard not to touch them, feel them, and squeeze them, she had such big tits. Always wondering what her naked breasts felt like and looked like, he couldn't count how many times he masturbated over imagining seeing his mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

'She's so beautiful. She so sexy. I love my mother,' he thought and wanted to say. 'I love her big tits.'

Perhaps, she was too tipsy from the wine to realize that he was feeling her breasts through her clothes. He didn't want to ruin their moment of incestuous, sexual passion by verbalizing what he was doing when feeling her breasts. Afraid of ruining their mother and son moment by verbalizing what he was feeling by bringing love into the equation, he didn't dare tell her that he loved her. Of course, he loved her. Just as he knew that she loved him, she knew that he loved her, too.

Yet, the love that he felt for his mother was something new, something fresh, something different, and something forbidden. The love that he suddenly felt for his mother was the love that he'd ordinarily feel for a woman who wasn't his mother. Instead of saying anything, he continued making out with her while feeling breasts her through her clothes.

# # #

Going for broke by taking such a risky chance, he moved his hand down and rested it on her bare knee. No doubt, she knew what he was about to do and he waited for her to stop him. Clearly, with her having been down this road before with other men, she knew what his next move would be. Obviously, his mother knew what he wanted. He paused while waiting for her to admonish him and reject him. Then, when she didn't do either of those things, he continued his sexual seduction of his mother.

As if he was a blindman in the dark looking to touch something warm, wet, and familiar, he slowly and stealthily moved his hand higher along her shapely, naked thigh. Not wanting to startle her into knowing what he was doing and what he was about to do, taking his time to sexually seduce his mother, he moved his hand higher and moved his fingers slow enough to defuse a bomb. His fingertips were mere inches away from his mother's panty clad pussy.

Again, expecting her to stop him and put an end to this madness, while ready to remove his hand or move his hand higher, he stopped with his fingertips poised beneath the hem of her short skirt. As if he was a pickpocket or a jewel thief, with his sexual prize her panty clad pussy, nirvana was so close and yet so far away. Again, biding his time while waiting for his mother to swat his hand away from fingering her pussy through her panties, when she didn't remove his hand or forbid him from sexually and inappropriately touching her, he continued inching his fingertips higher.

As if ready to touch something as invaluable as it was sacredly precious, while continuing to make out with his mother, his fingertips felt heaven when they touched his mother's sheer, cotton panties. He paused again while waiting for her to stop him. Then, when she didn't discourage him from touching her where he should never touch his mother, he moved his hand stealthily higher until he cupped her entire pussy in his horny hand through her panties.

'I can't believe I'm cupping my mother's pussy through her panties in my hand. I can't believe she's allowing me to touch her panty clad cunt,' he thought. 'In the way that my father touched her panty clad pussy, now I'm touching my mother's panty clad pussy. This is so surreal. This is unbelievable.'

Once again, expecting her to stop him from fingering her pussy through her panties, something that he'd love to do and imagined doing while masturbating himself, he wondered if she'd allow him to masturbate her. He'd love to masturbate his mother. Maybe, if he masturbated her, she'd masturbate him. Maybe, if he gave her a sexual orgasm with his fingers, she'd allow him to see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck her naked breasts.

'There's nothing more than I'd love to do than to masturbate my mother,' he thought. I'd love to rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers. I'd love to hear her scream out my name. Tommy, oh, my God, Tommy. Don't stop. Rub my clit harder. Rub my clit faster. Fingerfuck me deeper. Oh, Tommy, I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming,' he imagined her saying.

After she allowed him to French kiss her and returned his French kisses with her long, wet kisses, after allowing him to feel her breasts through her blouse and bra, maybe she'd allow him to masturbate her, too. Hopefully, she'd allow him to rub her clit, fingerfuck her pussy, and masturbate her cunt. As if safecracking the combination to a safe, ready to open Pandora's Box by knocking at his mother's forbidden door, he gently fingered his mother's pussy slit through her panties with his fingertips.

'I can't believe I'm touching my mother's pussy through her panties. I can't believe she allowed me to finger her pussy through her panties. I can't believe I cupped her panty clad pussy in my hand. I can't believe she allowed me to hold her panty clad pussy.

He continued French kissing his mother while fingering her pussy through her panties.

'I can't believe I'm fingering her pussy slit and touching her cunt through her panties,' he thought. 'Even more unbelievable, I can't believe that she's allowing me to finger her pussy though her panties,' he thought.

He continued kissing her and fingering her with one hand while feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra with his other hand. Then, boldly going where no son should ever go with his mother, he applied purposeful pressure to her panty clad pussy with his fingertip. He slowly and gently rubbed her clit through her panties.

Then, when she still didn't stop him, he rubbed her panty clad clit a little harder and a little faster. He was masturbating his mother. He couldn't believe that he was masturbating his mother, albeit through her panties. In the way that he wished she would masturbate him; he couldn't believe that his mother was allowing him to masturbate her.

Taking the chance that she'd allow him to continue masturbating her, while hoping that she would, he gently and stealthily pushed her panties aside with his fingertip. When she still didn't stop him, he played with her red, pubic hair with his finger. He couldn't believe that he was fingering his mother's pubic hair. When she still didn't stop him, he rubbed her naked clit with his fingertip. He took touching her naked pussy without her stopping him as the go ahead sign to continue masturbating her.

'Obviously, she wants me to masturbate her as much as I want to masturbate her,' he thought. 'Still, as if in a dream or in a sexual fantasy, he couldn't believe that he was masturbating his mother.'

She was wet. She was already so wet. His mother's pussy was wet. Something that he had a difficult time wrapping his head around, he had sexually aroused his mother. He couldn't believe his mother was sexually aroused enough to be wet. As sexually excited as she was sexually aroused, he continued rubbing her clit while making out with her, feeling her big tits, and sexually arousing her even more.

As if his sexual fantasy come true, he had sexually aroused his mother. He couldn't believe he had sexually aroused her. As if her pussy playground was open and he was the only player, he fingered her red, trimmed, pubic hair again before inserting a careful finger in his mother's warm, wet pussy. He continued rubbing her clit while fingerfucking her deeper.

Something that he always longed to do; he couldn't believe that he was masturbating his mother. He couldn't believe that she was allowing him to masturbate her. He couldn't believe that she was allowing him to continue feeling her big tits while making out with her. Something that she obviously needed as much as he needed, determined to make her cum, he continued masturbating his mother harder, faster, and deeper.

'Something I never imagined that I'd ever do, I can't believe my mother is allowing me to finger her pussy. I can't believe I'm masturbating my mother,' he thought. 'I can't believe I'm rubbing her clit while fingerfucking her cunt. I can't believe I made her sopping wet. I can't believe that she's as sexually aroused as I'm sexually excited.'

# # #

When not French kissing him, with her clearly becoming even more sexually aroused, she was breathing through her mouth. No doubt, she was close to cumming. With her obviously hot and horny, and with him rubbing her clit faster and harder while fingerfucking her deeper, it didn't take for her to have a sexual orgasm. It didn't take her long to cum. Then, when she stiffened her legs and quietly moved her body in involuntary spasms, he knew that she was having a sexual orgasm.

'I masturbated my mother. I gave her a sexual orgasm. I gave her sexual pleasure with my fingers,' he thought. 'I made my mother cum.'

Now, that he gave his mother sexual pleasure by masturbating her, not to be denied, he wanted her to give him some sexual pleasure, too. Now, that he masturbated her pussy, he wanted to have his wicked, sexual way with her big, naked breasts. He's always wanted to see and feel his mother's naked tits.

'I can't wait to see my mother's naked breasts. I can't wait to touch her breasts, feel her breasts, fondle her breasts, and suck her breasts,' he thought. 'I can't wait to finger, pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples.'

Always curious about her big tits, again, while waiting for and expecting her to stop him, as if there was a drumroll going off in his head, he slowly, carefully, and stealthily unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. Barely able to see anything in the dark, he hardly could make out his mother's long line of sexy cleavage and the top of her low-cut bra. Holding his breath with sexual anticipation, he unbuttoned the next button and looked down to see what he could see of his mother's bra clad breasts before unbuttoning the next button.

Making a bold move, something that a son should never do with his mother, he stuck his hand inside her blouse and felt her breasts through her sheer bra. When he did, he felt her nipples, his mother's nipples, push against the palm of his hand. Either cold or sexually excited, her nipples were erect. While continuing to French kiss her, he continued feeling her breasts through her bra while fingering and pulling her nipples through her big, white brassiere. He unbuttoned the last button of her blouse, pushed her blouse aside, and exposed her bra to his horny eyes.

'I can't believe I'm seeing my mother's bra clad breasts,' he thought. 'As I'm her husband instead of her son, I can't believe that I'm seeing my mother's long line of sexy cleavage.'

With her still not stopping him nor protesting him from continuing to sexually, inappropriately touch her, feel her, and fondle her, after masturbating his mother, he continued feeling his mother's big tits and fingering her erect nipples through her sexy brassiere. Even though he loved feeling her huge breasts through her bra while making out with her, he couldn't wait to see her naked breasts. Then, when he reached around her to unhook her bra, finally, and unexpectedly, game over, she stopped him. As if someone turned on the lights after a late night of drinking, the game was over.

Wishing she hadn't stop him, as if refusing to buy him a toy at the toy store, immediately he was sexually frustrated. Tempted to quickly pull up her bra and expose her naked breasts to his horny eyes and hands, he so wanted to see his mother's naked tits. He wanted to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and grope them while fingering, turning, twisting and pulling her nipples. Now that he masturbated her and she had a sexual orgasm, he wanted to suck his mother's big nipples while she, hopefully, stroked his throbbing and pulsating, erect cock.

# # #

"It's a front snapper," she said surprising him. "My brassiere unsnaps in front," she said. She shocked and sexually excited him when she reached her hands down to the front of her big brassiere and unsnapped all four clasps of her bra for him. "I have a confession to make," she said before unveiling her naked breasts.

He looked at his mother stunned that she had a confession to make.

'Oh, oh,' he thought. 'What confession could she possibly have? Is her confession about her tits?'

He looked at his mother while thinking that she was about to tell him that her breasts aren't real but implants. He looked at his mother while wondering if she was about to tell him that she had a total, double mastectomy and there was nothing but silicone falsies with fake nipples in her bra cups. With her having the breasts of a stripper, that would explain why they're so big.

"What's your confession," he asked with a nervous laugh?

As if she was hiding a dark secret that she was nervous to reveal, she gave him an embarrassed, little smile.

"I specifically wore this front, snapping brassiere with the hopes that we'd go parking after dinner. Yet, I didn't expect that we'd go parking in our driveway," she said with laugh. "Further, I was hoping that you'd kiss me and, while making out with me, that you'd want to feel and see my naked breasts," she said.

# # #

Then, as if she was Noah parting the Red Sea, or as if she was a museum's curator ready to reveal a priceless work of art, Maureen was ready to show her son all that he hoped and wanted. Ever so slowly, as if she was a stripper on stage, his mother parted her bra cups. As if her naked breasts were excited to play, ready to be felt, fondled, sucked, and fingered, as if her big tits were children at recess, they spilled out of her bra cups, first one and then the other.

With no neighbors able to see them at the end of their pitch, black driveway, he turned on the map light. A long time coming, he was sexually excited to finally see his mother's, naked breasts. He couldn't wait to see, touch, and feel his mother's big tits. Remembering this moment forever, he'll be masturbating over seeing his mother's naked breasts for the rest of his life.

The first time seeing them, she had such big tits that he couldn't wait to touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck them while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Only, as soon as he felt and fondled his mother's naked tits while fingering her nipples, with him in shocked surprise, she stopped him. Never expecting her to sexually touch him in the way that he had been sexually touching her, he felt her hand and fingers feel his throbbing erection through his pants.

'My mother is feeling my cock. I can't believe my mother is feeling my erect prick through my pants,' he thought.

In the way that he was sexually feeling her naked tits, she was sexually feeling his cock through his pants and underwear. In the way that he had fingered her pussy through her panties, she fingered the head of his cock through his pants. Then, astonishing him as much as she sexually excited him by allowing him to masturbate her pussy and now feel her naked breasts, after unsnapping her front snapping bra, she unzipped his pants.

'Zzzzzip!'

As if the sound of his zipper was amplified over a loud speaker, sounding much louder than it actually was, the sound of her unzipping his pants echoed through his brain. In the way that he reached for her pussy slit through her panties, she reached for his cock through his underwear. Wrapping her fingers around his underwear, clad cock, she felt, held, and fondled his erect prick through his briefs. Then, unbuttoning and unbuckling him, he lifted his hips for her to pull down his pants and underwear. She exposed his naked prick to her sexually, aroused, motherly eyes.

'If it's not enough that I masturbated my mother and am now seeing, touching, and feeling her naked breasts, she's staring at my throbbing and pulsating, erect prick,' he thought while more sexually excited than he had ever been. 'I can't believe my mother is staring at my naked prick.'

# # #

Not turning off the map light, in the way that he stared at his mother's naked breasts, she stared at his erect, naked prick. In the way that she used to feel his forehead for a fever, her fingers felt so warm and so soft when she wrapped them around his stiff penis. Never thinking that she'd want to see and feel his naked prick, while staring down at his throbbing and pulsating penis, she fondled the head of his cock with her manicured, fingertips before she slowly stroked him.

'My mother is fondling the head of my cock. I can't believe she's fondling the head of my prick. She's stroking my erect cock. I can't believe she's stroking my dick. In the way that I masturbated her, returning the favor, she's masturbating me,' he thought. 'My mother is masturbating me. I can't believe she's masturbating me.'