Best Friend Brain Ch. 05

Story Info
Liv takes her frustrations out on Peyton.
5.3k words
4.8
6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own iZombie. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"God damn it!" Liv swore in frustration as she left this Seattle offices of Fillmore Graves.

"Liv, it's okay." Peyton attempted to soothe.

"It's not okay Peyton!" Liv snapped, "We were so careful, but none of that matters, because Fillmore Graves dumped a load of chemicals into the water supply, and now you're a zombie. And the best they can do is, SORRY! You should sue them for everything they've got."

"Well, technically it was a faction within Fillmore Graves, and they're dead now. I mean, I'm good, but I don't even think I could win that case." Peyton pointed out softly, "Besides, I really did want this."

"No you didn't." Liv grumbled.

"You don't get to make that decision." Peyton said sadly, her lawyer voice coming in.

Stopping in her tracks and turning to look directly at her girlfriend for the first time Liv demanded, "Look me in the eye and tell me you would choose being a zombie if we weren't together."

"But we are." Peyton said softly, "And I don't want to even imagine a world where we're not."

The two girls exchanged a soft smile, and then Liv insisted in a calmer tone, "Seriously Peyton, you would choose to eat brains the rest of your life?"

"We've had this argument before." Peyton sighed, "But again, for the millionth time, if it meant being with you, yes. And there are other benefits, like being free from disease, and maybe old age, and all it took was adding another hour to my morning routine and I look like my old self."

"It was more than an hour." Liv grumbled.

"The point is, I'm very happy with this turn of events." Peyton said softly, pulling Liv into her arms and then smiling wickedly, "It means nothing is off the table."

Liv sighed, "Life is about more than sex, you know."

"I know, but you can't deny it's one of the main advantages of me being a zombie now. Or the biggest one." Peyton pointed out with a smile, and then when Liv rolled her eyes the lawyer quickly added, "But, I was hoping we could forget about what we can or can't do now, and concentrate on what we were doing."

This caused Liv to smirk, "Really?"

"Uh-huh." Peyton blushed, leaning in and whispering, "I know you're angry and frustrated, and we both know the best cure for that is by letting Mistress Liv out to play. And just think about it, this time you don't need to hold back so you don't hurt the weak and feeble human. You can give me everything you've got. Please Liv, give it to me. Give me your anger and frustration. I wanna feel it."

*

Liv took her girlfriend up on that offer and about an hour later they were back in their apartment with Peyton tied securely to their dining table. Her feet were tied to the bottoms of one side, making sure her legs were spread, while her hands were tied to the tops so she was completely helpless.

To add to the effect Liv had shoved the ball gag into Peyton's mouth and secured it firmly behind her head, which was the last thing she had done before slowly making herself a cup of tea and then sitting down in front of her handiwork to slowly drink it. God, Liv was so tempted to finish the tea and then leave.

She wasn't even sure where she would go, but the idea of leaving Peyton here like this, naked and tied up, was almost too good to pass up. However she just couldn't wait that long to fuck her sub, and more importantly right now take her frustrations out on her.

One thing she couldn't resist was taking a bunch of photos on her phone, while telling Peyton, "God, you look so beautiful like this. If I was still on artist brain I'd do a painting of you just like this. I'm tempted to try now, as some of it has lingered, but I just know I wouldn't be able to do you justice."

Peyton let out a pleased sound, causing Liv to smile as she put down her phone, before teasing, "I also just want to get myself off looking at you, and then leave you tied up until you want brains so bad you'll break that table just to get them. Then we can see just how badly you want to be a zombie."

Which got an impressed look from Peyton, causing Liv to quickly change the subject, walking around and slapping her girlfriend's ass before continuing to taunt her, "Of course, I'd rather just fuck you. And I could. Like this I could do anything I want to you, and you'd take it, not just because you want too, not because you're my little sub bitch, but because you have no choice. Mmmmm yeah, I could rail your ass for hours. Or your pussy. Maybe one and then the other. And the thing is, now you're a zombie, I don't even have to use a toy. I know you want me to, but as we've established, every ounce of pleasure, or pain, you receive over the next few hours, is entirely my choice. Not yours."

This was a lie of course, as Liv would never do anything Peyton didn't want her to do, but she knew how this kind of talk affected her submissive slut, as did teasing her by picking up a spanking toy and sliding it over her skin, which was exactly what Liv did as she continued her taunting, "But that's what I really want to do. Cause you pain. For hours. As hard as I can for once. Are you sure that's what you want? Because this, this is your last chance to say no."

As she spoke those last words Liv slowly removed Peyton's ball gag, Peyton then replying as soon as she could, "Yes please Liv, destroy my ass, inside and out. Do whatever you want to me Mistress. I'm yours."

Liv smiled softly, then reminded her lover, "Remember, you need to cry out really loudly to get my attention, and shake your head back and forth. Then I'll stop. Okay?"

"Okay." Peyton said dismissively.

"I love you." Liv said softly.

"I love you too." Peyton smiled softly.

The two women exchanged a soft smile, and then Liv leaned forward to press a gentle kiss to Peyton's lips, lingering there for a few long seconds before reattaching the ball gag. She then spent a few long minutes circling Peyton's body and then sliding that toy all over it, before ultimately concentrating on her girlfriend's butt and then smacking it.

Normally Liv would start off with a blow that was hard as she could give it, but not this time. No, this time she started out gentle, and continued that way for quite a while, which she knew in it's own way was a tease for her little pain slut. Oh yes, this style would always make Peyton pout and give her a look, sometimes even whining at her when her mouth wasn't covered like this.

It also made her whimper in annoyance into the gag, like the spoilt little sub she was, Liv forcing Peyton to remain in that moment for as long as she wanted again as a way to put her in her place. Then she arguably really started doing that by gradually increasing the pace until the whimpers and cries from Peyton became of enjoyment, and then ultimately agony.

Only even more so because instead of giving pain as much as a human could stand Liv's eyes went fully red and she started giving the other zombie everything she had. Which a big part of her hated, because it broke the promise she had made long ago never to hurt Peyton, but it was what Peyton had asked for, and even when the blows became brutal Liv could sense just how wet the other girl was.

Of course the entire time Liv was paying close attention to Peyton to see if she shook her head, part of her actually wanting her too but not surprised in the slightest that it never came. No, Peyton took everything like a good little pain slut, despite the fact that this wasn't a paddle or even Liv's hand, which would have spread the pain across a wide surface.

No, this was a cane which dug into Peyton's butt cheeks and left several criss-crosss bruised and angry red marks across the usually flawless skin. Which some sadistic part of Liv actually enjoyed, even if it didn't make Peyton's ass cheeks jiggle nearly enough for her liking. Which in turn just pushed Liv to spank Peyton harder so she would get more of that jiggle which she craved.

Peyton had always known that her Mistress was holding back on her, but she hadn't realised just how much until this wonderful moment. Sure, it hurt, in fact it was agony towards the end, and it was humiliating, especially because she had literally asked for this, and Peyton had found a twisted part of her enjoying this type of pain and humiliation.

Although it was almost certainly good that Mistress Liv had given this to her before, because there was no way she would been able to take it as a human. Which just made Peyton even happier about being turned into a zombie, even if she wasn't looking forward to the moment that she would actually have to eat a brain. But however bad it would be would be worth it for this moment, and being able to truly please her Mistress.

Before Peyton had been worried not only about not being good enough for Mistress Liv as she couldn't take everything she had to give her. She was also worried about Mistress Liv just losing control one day and giving her too much, or maybe even try and eat her brain, but Peyton no longer had to worry about any of that.

No, she was truly safe with her Mistress, and able to take everything like a good pain slut should. Which made her think about everything else she could take from Mistress Liv. Oh yes, Peyton had gotten a taste of it, pun intended, earlier, but she wanted so much more, including her top giving her slutty little bottom the kind of pounding she was truly capable of, something which she was sure she wouldn't have to wait too long for.

Sure enough the second the spanking was done Mistress Liv put away the cane and returned with a large strap-on dildo and some lube. She made sure to strap on the cock and lube it up directly in front of Peyton's face, Mistress Liv silently telling the lawyer she was going to take every inch of the monster inside her. Preferably up her butt.

More accurately, inevitably up her butt, the only real question was whether that would be first. Because Peyton of course loved to be fucked in her pussy, but it definitely felt like an anal mood. Either way Peyton was practically trembling with excitement as Mistress Liv slowly walked around her body until she was behind her again.

For a few long seconds Mistress Liv just admired her handiwork, before she did her best to wipe her hands clean and then slide them across Peyton's well beaten bottom, soothing some of the pain away. Although Mistress Liv couldn't seem to resist giving it a few playful swats, which was more than enough in the lawyer's current condition to make Peyton cry out pitifully.

Then she moaned happily as her Mistress started playing with her butt-plug, at first just turning it around inside her ass then pulling it out until the widest part of the toy was stretching her anal ring before pushing it back inside. Which was a process which was repeated several times, before Mistress Liv removed the toy entirely, and then gave Peyton a welcome surprise.

Liv had been thinking about this for a long time. Easily since their first time together, and maybe even before that as Peyton had a truly amazing ass, and now finally Liv was going to do it. Which probably wasn't a very dominant thing to do, but Liv didn't care, she was going to do it anyway. That thing? Get down on her knees behind her girlfriend and literally start kissing her ass.

Which would have probably made them both giggle under the circumstances, and make a lot of jokes, but the only thing out of Peyton's mouth right now was a muffled moan of pleasure in anticipation of what was to come, and Liv was right there with her. Not that literally kissing Peyton's ass wasn't fun, because it was, to a surprisingly good degree, and it probably helped with the pain. But it was just a starter.

Perhaps it was even the tease of the starter, and the real starter was the moment Liv started sliding her tongue around Peyton's already stretched out ass hole. Oh yes, she'd eaten Peyton's pussy, but now Liv was literally licking her most private hole. She was licking the butt hole of another girl, and it made Liv so excited she could burst. Especially when she pushed her tongue inside the hole and literally licked Peyton's rectum.

God, this was so twisted, and yet so exciting, both girls moaning in pleasure as they took their twisted relationship one step further. It was a step which Liv lingered on for quite a while, before with a evil grin she pushed the butt plug back into her girlfriend's ass hole and then licked around it, before pulling it out and sucking it clean.

She repeated that process a few times, and even at one point pressed her mouth against Peyton's back door, pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into it and then she literally started to tongue fuck Peyton's ass, but it wasn't enough. No, Liv needed to stretch that ass, and not just with her strap-on. Not that she did much stretching by pushing two fingers into Peyton's butt hole, but the third did the trick. And definitely the fourth.

Then Liv got to her feet, her thumb underneath her fingers so she could slip it into Peyton's butt without much hassle, and then pushed forwards until her knuckles were stretching her girlfriend's forbidden hole wider than it had ever stretched before.

"Do you want me to stop, and use my strap-on?" Liv asked huskily, and then when after a brief pause Peyton shook her head she followed up with, "Do you want my fist in your butt?"

The frantic way that Peyton nodded her head suggested that the only reason for the hesitance was she was eager for a deep stretching and didn't want to imply she didn't want the strap-on, but she wanted to find out what it would be like to be stretched wide by a fist. and Liv was eager to give it to her, so with a wicked chuckle she forced her hand the rest of the way in, and after a few long seconds and a cry of pain from Peyton she achieved her goal.

Oh yes, her knuckles slipped in, and the rest of her fist quickly followed, meaning that successful lawyer Peyton Charles now had an entire hand up her butt. Liv's hand! Liv had her entire hand deep in her girlfriend's butt, and it felt weirdly great.

Peyton had cried out with joy when she finally felt Mistress Liv's fingers being pushed into her ass. What was even better was it wasn't just a finger, but two right from the start, and quickly followed by more, Peyton having the same reaction to each additional finger.

Actually taking Mistress Liv's fist was a little more difficult, and caused some pain to be mixed in with pleasure, but mostly Peyton enjoyed being stretched wider than ever before and being violated in this new interesting way. Although she was very, very grateful that her wonderful Mistress gave her what had to be a full minute to recover from the initial violation, and of course checking in with her before and after it.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" Liv asked softly.

By the time her Mistress asked that Peyton was more than ready for it, quickly and eagerly nodding her head before letting out a loud moan into her gag as Mistress Liv started moving her hand around inside her ass.

At first this just meant tiny thrusts back and forth, occasionally turning her hand around this way and that to make sure that Peyton was stretched out, but it wasn't that long before Mistress Liv clenched her hand into a fist and started punching the inside of the lawyer's butt. Which meant pulling that fist out to the knuckle, and then slamming it back in as hard and as deep as she could, making Peyton squeal with delight into her gag, and ultimately cum.

As normally she would have to beg for that privilege Peyton did her best to prevent herself from cumming, but from the way she was constantly increasing her pace it became fairly clear that Mistress Liv wasn't interested in that. Or perhaps she was too far gone from doing something so perverse.

Peyton knew she was, as despite the increasingly kinky things they did together they had never discussed fisting her butt. Although they hadn't discussed fisting at all, and had just gone with it because it felt good, and Peyton certainly wasn't going to complain given how good it felt. It was just so overwhelming that Peyton could barely even think straight, no pun intended.

Like just about everything else with her best friend turned girlfriend one orgasm just wasn't enough for her, Mistress Liv anally fisting Peyton through multiple climaxes in perhaps the ultimate sign of how much things had changed between them. Only this time Peyton had more stamina, so she could take more than ever before. Except Mistress Liv didn't take advantage of that.

No, after half a dozen climaxes she gradually slowed herself down, and then slowly pulled her fist out of Peyton's ass, leaving the recently turned zombie feeling horribly empty and unloved. Then she quickly remembered Mistress Liv's strap-on was lubed up and ready to go, causing a dreamy smile to cross the well-respected lawyer's face.

"Are you ready for my cock?" Liv teased as she pressed the head of the dildo against Peyton's well loosened back door, which of course caused her butt slut to nod her head eagerly, which just wasn't enough for Liv at that moment, "I can't hear you, I said are you ready for me to shove this big cock up your slutty little ass?"

Then Liv chuckled wickedly as Peyton frantically nodded her head up and down and screamed through her gag a barely audible, "Yes! Yes please Mistress Liv, fuck my slutty little ass with your big cock!"

Peyton then cried out joyfully as Mistress Liv shoved the first few inches straight into her loosened ass hole, only stopping when she reached the area her hand had reached. Well, she went a little beyond that, but the high-pitched squeal Peyton let out let her know to slow down, although even then it was nowhere near as low as it usually was.

Maybe that was because Mistress Liv was just so horny from fisting her ass, or because now Peyton was a zombie she trusted her more to take this kind of rough treatment. It was probably a combination of both, but whatever the case Peyton welcomed it, which she made clear from her constant gasps, cries and even moans.

Admittedly there was some pain mixed in, but mostly it was pure pleasure, and that hint of pain quickly faded once the sodomy got properly underway. As usual there was a brief pause when Mistress Liv's thighs came to rest against her ass cheeks, but Peyton love that, as it gave them both a chance to savour the full length of Mistress Liv's cock buried in her rectum.

Especially as in this case Mistress Liv leaned down so that her tits were pressed against Peyton's back, her girlfriend hugging her tightly and whispering soft words of encouragement and love into her ear. Oh yes, Peyton would have been kind of happy if that had lasted an eternity, especially when Mistress Liv emphasised her words by reaching underneath her to cup her big boobs.

"Is this what you want, you little slut? Huh? Mmmmmmm, you want to be spanked and butt fucked by your Mistress Liv? Huh? To take it like a bitch, right up the ass? To cum with a cock in your butt like a naughty little anal whore? Huh? Answer me!" Liv growled at first, and then when she got frantic nodding and Peyton attempting to agree through the gag she smiled and then whispered, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, that's what I thought. My slutty little girlfriend loves it in her ass. Ooooooooh, you took it so well baby. Mmmmmmm, and now... I'm going to butt fuck my little butt slut. Fuck her nice and deep and make her squirm for me. Oh yes Peyton, ohhhhhhhh fuck, moan! Moan and squirm for me while I fuck you up the butt!"

Clearly lost in feeling her up and taunting her when Mistress Liv finally began thrusting in and out she didn't initially lift herself up. As a result it was more of a tease than a fucking, the dildo only sliding in and out a few inches, which were no near as satisfying enough for Peyton. She tried to beg for more, but her words were muffled by her gag, and Mistress Liv barely gave her the chance to get a word in.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12