Best Friend Brain Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully Liv eventually lifted herself up and started to get down to some serious butt fucking, not only increasing the length of the thrusts, but the speed too. She even started roughly smacking Peyton's ass, making it jiggle even more than they were from the regular thrusting.

In what had to be record time Peyton was ready to cum, and as always she tried to hold herself back for as long as possible, but it just became too much, even though she wasn't sure how much of it Liv understood, "Fuck me, ohhhhhhhhh, fuck me hard! Please Mistress Liv, destroy my ass! Destroy my slutty little zombie ass with your big girl cock! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, make me cum like an anal whore! Oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, like the anal whore I am! Please Mistress Liv, please wreck my whore ass! Fucking ruin it! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, I want my whore ass ruined! Oh please, mmmmmmm ooooooooooh pleassssssssseeeeeeee, please, fuck me hard and make me cum, oh yes, mmmmmmmm, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Surprisingly Peyton barely got going before the pace was once again increased, so hard and rapidly it actually hurt. Especially because the little spanking on her sore ass also increased the force, if not in frequency, which only pushed Peyton closer to the edge of orgasm. Then all of a sudden she was going over the edge of a powerful climax, and as always it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another.

Best of all Mistress Liv was ass fucking her harder than ever before, easily using a pace which would have literally destroyed Human Peyton's back hole, but just made Zombie Peyton cum harder. Which meant Peyton's last coherent thought for quite a while was, God, she wished she had become a zombie sooner.

Liv had brutalised Human Peyton's butt hole countless times, using far more strength and speed then she should for any hole on a human body, let alone such a tiny hole. But somehow Peyton had always recovered, and the rough treatment always gave them both such satisfying climaxes, that she just couldn't seem to stop herself.

And now she knew Peyton could truly take this kind of abuse Liv could barely stop herself from giving her anal whore of a girlfriend the brutal rectum wrecking the white haired girl love to give, and the brunette girl love to receive. Especially when she was so pissed off, and just aching to take out her frustrations out on something.

Admittedly there had definitely been something to be said for playing with Peyton a bit first, and despite her frustration and her girlfriend's new powers Liv felt that she needed to do at lease some form of warm-up. More than just the anal fisting, at the very least.

And oh, was it satisfying to smack that already well spanked flesh and see it jiggle for her, and here this respectable lawyer moaning and crying out in mostly pleasure into her ball-gag as she was spanked and butt fucked. Then there was the fact that she had Peyton Charles, the best friend she'd ever had, and now the best girlfriend anyone could have, bent over in front of her, giving up that perfect ass of hers for their mutual pleasure.

This was more than the old Peyton Charles though, which was proven by the way she was able to break through her restraints in order to thrust herself back against Liv's thrust. Something which Liv would have normally punished her for, and once she was thinking more clearly she almost certainly would follow through on that.

But for now, Liv just needed to use every ounce of strength to brutalise Peyton's back hole. Oh yes, her eyes were glowing bright red, and she was letting out inhuman sounds as she slipped into Full Zombie Mode and literally tried to destroy Peyton's rectum. Although she wasn't the only one trying to achieve that, or even the only one with glowing red eyes while doing it.

For the first time since they had become a really kinky couple Liv Moore and Peyton Charles were two zombies using every ounce of their supernatural strength to have insanely rough and intense butt sex which had both of them cumming like crazy. Liv tried to hold back for quite a while, but ultimately the other end of the harness bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising Peyton like this just caught up with her, and she came over and over again.

Of course she had plenty of practice pushing through that, and that was exactly what she did, Peyton doing the same so that the two undead girls kept going until they collapsed. Peyton first of course, but Liv wasn't far behind her.

Then after a few long seconds of recovery Liv nuzzled Peyton's back, and started covering it with kisses, before purring as close to her ear as she could, "God, I love you."

"I love you too." Peyton mumbled dreamily through her ball-gag.

Of course with her enhanced senses Liv heard that perfectly, causing her to grin against her lover's ear, "Wanna prove it?"

"Uh-huh." Peyton groaned, and then when Liv finally removed her ball-gag she clarified, "Absolutely."

"Then spread those cheeks for me, slut." Liv ordered, yanking her cock out of Peyton's ass and roughly smacking it, "Show me my handiwork!"

Peyton cried out loudly, first from the removal of the dildo and then even louder as her sore butt was spanked. Although that pain was kind of welcomed, because it helped wake her up and give her the ability to obey Mistress Liv and reach back to pull apart her butt cheeks as widely as possible, exposing her widely stretched back door.

It was one of the most perverted things which Peyton found herself regularly doing for her Mistress, and yet she didn't hesitate, because again, she would do anything for her Dom Zom. Besides, Peyton had to admit there was a kind of thrill doing this, which was why she welcomed what happened next. Well, one of the reasons.

"Good girl." Liv purred, staring at Peyton's gaping butt hole for a few more long seconds, before ordering, "Now suck my cock clean. Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, get on your knees in front of your Mistress and suck the ass cream off of it you filthy little zombie slut! Yessssssssss, that's it you nasty little whore! Suck it! Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, suck it real good."

The first time Mistress Liv had told her to do this Peyton had very nearly refused out of disgust. She had certainly given her friend turned girlfriend a look which clearly said, 'what the hell is wrong with you', but the joke had been on her, because as soon as Peyton had tasted her own ass she found she couldn't get enough of it. Hell, that first time she had moaned in pleasure, and this time was no different.

Well, she recovered a lot more quickly now that she was a zombie, it was so embarrassing to do something so twisted, and to enjoy it as much as she did. But again, it was pleasing her Dom Zom, and Peyton would do anything to do that, especially if it was twisted.

So the respected lawyer quickly got down on her knees in front of her Mistress, wrapped her mouth around the other woman's strap-on cock and moaned in pleasure at tasting her own butt. Something she savoured for a few long minutes, before beginning to bob her head up and down that shaft. She took more with every bob of her head, until it was hitting the back of her mouth.

Then with practised ease she pushed it into her throat, and slowly continued her way down it. Now she was a zombie she once again found this act easier, which briefly had her contemplating what else she could do. But she had a much more important job now, and she intended to do it. Namely, taking every inch of that dick down her throat like a good little cock sucker for Mistress Liv, as the Dom continued to encourage her.

At first this was just the occasional word and stroking of Peyton's long dark hair, before the sub got closer to the bottom of the cock, at which point Liv chuckled with delight, "Yessssssss, mmmmmmm, that's it! Just a little more, just a little more, just a little more, mmmmmmm yesssssssss! Every inch! That's every single inch of that big dick down your talented little throat. Oh Peyton, you really are the best sub a Dom could ask for. Yes you are, yes you are, oh fuck, ooooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmmmm, suck it! Suck my cock just like that! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, good girl. Good little cock sucker! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, suck it!"

Which mostly made Peyton preen with delight, and suck even more enthusiastically, even though shortly after she reached the base that meant there was no more butt juices to clean. However again, because she was now one of the undead, it was much easier to perform her duties as a sub, so she stayed there for a record amount of time, before starting to bob her head up and down the cock again, which further delighted Mistress Liv.

It also delighted Peyton, to the point where she almost wished it could have lasted longer. Although technically neither she or Mistress Liv were receiving physical pleasure because of it, so she also kind of welcomed the moment Mistress Liv pulled her lips away from the cock and covered them with her own, so they could share those anal juices with a deep and long kiss.

Then when she finally broke the kiss Liv gently stroked Peyton's face and told her, "I love you."

"I love you too." Peyton grinned, adding after a few long seconds, which Mistress Liv seemed less pleased with, "And I think I'm going to love being a zombie."

12