Best Friend Brain Ch. 06

Story Info
Liv gives Peyton a turn being on top.
6.1k words
4.8
4.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own iZombie. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"This is so ghoulish." Peyton grumbled as she flipped through the menu.

"Well, that's kind of what we are now honey. Ghouls. Monsters who feed on humans. Which is again, why I wanted to keep you from this life. And again, I'm so, so sorry." Liv said softly, and apologetically.

"Oh... I, I meant showing pictures of the dead people you can eat." Peyton admitted, turning her menu around so she could emphasise her point, "I used to enjoy a good steak, but I'm not sure I could have eaten it after staring into the eyes of the cow it used to belong too."

"Yeah, there's that." Liv nodded solemnly, "But then again, what else do you expect given who's running the place."

"Liv? Peyton? Wow, what an unexpected pleasure." Blaine grinned as he slowly approached the table, "I'm so glad you finally took me up on my offer to come."

"Speak of the devil." Peyton grumbled to her girlfriend, loud enough for Blaine to hear.

Pretending he didn't hear that Blaine continued, "Peyton, the human food is in the back. Liv, I suggest the specials. Did you know, because of the brain shortage, they're giving us dead kids' brains now too? I mean, they don't have that much experience, but if you want to feel young again, I highly recommend it."

Ignoring the attempt to get a rise out of her Liv smiled and revealed, "Actually, Peyton is a zombie now."

"Really?" Blaine grinned, "Well, welcome to the club. Consider your meal half off. You know, just a little gift from me to you to celebrate."

"Also, it's our first official date as a zombie couple." Liv revealed, which finally wiped the smirk off Blaine's face, "Yes, we're still going strong. More than ever before, actually. Just thought you'd like to know."

"Great. That's just, great." Blaine grumbled, before smiling just before he left, "I look forward to preparing your food."

There was a brief pause after that and then Peyton asked, "Want to go somewhere else?"

"Totally." Liv quickly agreed.

*

Liv had wanted to make this day special, or at least do something exciting, but in the end they did what they always did, cooked up a meal at home and then snuggled in front of the TV to watch something on Netflix. Which wasn't that bad, because Peyton was doing such a good job of adjusting to her new life, but it still meant that she was missing out on certain things, and Liv wanted to take her mind off that.

Or maybe Liv was trying to take her mind off it. Whatever the case she tried her best, and there was something satisfying about rubbing their relationship in Blaine's face after he had tried to seduce Peyton and then develop feelings for her, but that was petty and had very little to do with cheering Peyton up.

So really Liv felt the need to do something else, and there was only one thing which came to mind. Something which had been echoing around in her brain ever since the bigger and stronger girl had become a zombie, and therefore the first time since they started dating could actually match her strength. But would Peyton even want to try it? And would she be any good at it?

Because there had been a time that Liv had almost hated Peyton a little for seeming to be naturally good at everything, but after being Liv's submissive bitch for over two years could she really be anything else? Liv kind of doubted it, but it would be interesting to find out, so after a few hours of just relaxing she brought up the subject.

"So, wanna top me?" Liv asked softly.

As that felt really out of the blue Peyton blinked a few times, then unsure she had heard her girlfriend right mumbled, "What?"

Taking a calming breath Liv reluctantly pulled her head out of resting on Peyton's big boobs, look the other woman in the eye and asked her, "Do you want to try topping me?"

There was a brief pause, and then Liv admitted, "Yes and no. I want to do something special, and ideally something different, and taking you out to dinner really, really didn't work out, and I just, I think it might be fun to try."

Another brief pause, then Peyton smiled softly, "Yeah?"

"Yeah." Liv confirmed.

"And what about the no part?" Peyton cautiously asked.

"Huh? What? Liv frowned, before her mind caught up with her, "Oh, that. Well... you do make the perfect little bottom."

"Yeah?" Peyton blushed.

"Yeah." Liv confirmed again, quickly adding, "So really, maybe it's for the best we don't. We both know you'd suck at it. Obviously. And hey, at least we finally found something Peyton isn't good at."

Which of course caused Peyton to frown, "Reverse psychology? Really? That's like the oldest trick in the book. You really expect that to work on me?"

Liv shrugged, "If you're scared of hurting me, don't be. You don't have what it takes to hurt me."

There was a brief pause, then Peyton grumbled, "You know what? Fine, since you're literally asking for it, let's do this."

"Great." Liv beamed, "Your outfit is waiting for you in our bedroom."

"Outfit?" Peyton frowned, "If I'm topping you, shouldn't I decide what I'm wearing?"

"Oh honey..." Liv said, leaning forward and cupping Peyton's chin so she could sternly tell her, "Just because you're on top, doesn't mean you're in charge. Now do as I say."

"Yes Mistress." Peyton replied automatically, then blushed because of how ironic it was under the circumstances, which was certainly enough to make Liv grin wickedly.

*

A few minutes later Liv was holding a fly swatter and calling out, "Get out here!"

Slowly and awkwardly Peyton did as she was told, revealing that she was wearing a black catsuit with a very low cut cleavage, high-heeled boots and cute little cat ears, "I feel ridiculous."

"I think you look cute." Liv revealed with a wicked grin, "Mmmmm, it's totally what a total bottom like you would wear if she was pretending to be a top."

"You were the one who picked out this outfit!" Peyton whined.

"I don't see how that's relevant." Liv pointed out dryly, before handing her girlfriend the fly swatter, "Here, it's the perfect weapon of the wannabe top who has no idea what she's doing."

After taking the fly swatter Peyton frowned, "Is the point of all this is something you special by me topping you? Or humiliating me by proving I can't?"

"I guess that depends on how well you do, doesn't it?" Liv grinned wickedly, before turning around and getting on her hands and knees. She then wiggled her ass at Peyton, looked back at her and then in a mocking voice told her, "Punish me. I've been a bad girl."

There was a brief pause and then Peyton pointed out with a gulp, "You're still wearing your clothes?"

"So?" Liv questioned.

"So, shouldn't this be bare bottom?" Peyton pointed out.

"Do you want it to be?" Liv pushed.

There was a brief pause, and then Peyton leaned down to grab the waistband of Liv's pants and panties and slowly start pulling them down. Which Liv hadn't exactly been expecting, but it gave her great joy that Peyton did this, as it was one of her moves. Although this was likely as much about Peyton checking her out as it was using one of her moves.

It was likely the same case when Peyton then left her like that for a few long seconds as she slowly walked around her, although nervousness was definitely a factor. Then finally Peyton was standing behind her again, lifted her hand up high, and bringing down the fly swatter on Liv's ass in a far too gentle strike, which had Liv scoffing and looking over her shoulder.

"Weak sauce counsellor." Liv mocked, "Looks like I was right, and we really have found something Peyton isn't good at."

Peyton took a deep calming breath, then whacked Liv's ass harder than before with the fly swatter and then telling her, "Take that back you filthy little ho!"

"Owww!" Liv exclaimed, before grinning, "That's better. Keep going."

"Shut up!" Peyton ordered sternly, her lawyer persona coming out to play, "Take it back you undead slut! Take it back or clean my shoe with your tongue!"

At which point Peyton walked around and stuck out her foot in front of her girlfriend, causing Liv to frown, "I'm not gonna-"

"Do it or suffer!" Peyton demanded.

"I want the suffering." Liv admitted softly after a brief pause.

"Fine!" Peyton grumbled, walking back around and slamming the fly swatter down on Liv's butt harder than ever before, "Take it then! Yeahhhhh, you like that, don't you? You nasty little pervert!"

Much to Liv's delight Peyton continued like that while delivering blow after blow, and while they weren't all hard they were passionate, which was exactly what Liv wanted, and maybe even needed. Because honestly, as much as she wanted to do something new and special, the main reason for this was because she wanted to suffer at least a little for not being able to protect Peyton from her disease.

True, it wasn't really her fault, but that didn't really matter to Liv. She knew was illogical, but it maybe if they had never been friends Peyton would have been compelled to stay in Seattle when it became the capital of all things zombie, and for that alone she wanted, needed, and craved to be punished.

Peyton was surprised about just how much she got into this, considering how blissfully happy being Liv's submissive bitch made her. Admittedly she wasn't really a fan of the making Liv suffer part, because she really didn't blame her for her condition, and while eating brains was gross no matter how inventive they got with the presentation it was worth it to be able to finally be together in the way normal lesbian lovers were.

Of course, that didn't mean Peyton wanted to stop doing the other fun things they did together. Far from it, and this was proof, because while it wasn't even as close as good to being on the receiving end Peyton quickly found enjoyment in dishing out the punishment.

She mostly enjoyed the way Liv was kissing her boots, and later even sliding her tongue over them, as it made her think of her girlfriend worshipping other places like that. But also, it made her feel powerful to have someone grovelling at her feet like that. Like when she was in the middle of court, and could just tell that she had the jury in the palm of her hand, that she was persuading them over to her side, and destroying the argument of the other lawyer.

Or asserting her authority under pretty much every other circumstance. True, that's how spanking Liv also made her feel, but each blow caused the other girl pain, and Peyton didn't really enjoy that.

What she did enjoy was the way that Liv's ass jiggled slightly from every blow. Peyton would have thought her girlfriend's ass was too firm to do that, but she was only too happy to be proven wrong. It wasn't the same as her thick booty, but it was very noticeable. As was the way that Liv's super pale skin turned the cute little pink, and eventually even a light red, under the force of her constant blows.

Which Peyton knew for a fact was one of Liv's favourite parts about dishing out a spanking, her Dom only too happy to give her details, often while they were in the middle of a spanking. And the fact that she was literally turning the tables on her now, albeit under orders from Liv, was pretty hot. No, the fact that Liv was making her do this was why it was hot.

Even when they had just been best friends Peyton had yearned to make Liv happy. Mostly because she had a repressed crush on her, but also because they had a close personal bond which Peyton had never had with anyone before, which just made the fact that they were now dating that much more intense. It certainly made the sex incredibly intense, this moment being a great example of that.

Because while there were definite signs of pain, Liv was also crying out with happiness at getting what she wanted, and that more than anything made Peyton happy. Which just inspired her to spank Liv harder, which made the other zombie cry out louder, which in turn made her spank her harder, and so on and so on.

Liv was really impressed by Peyton's performance, especially considering the flimsy weapon she was given. She supposed it was kind of Peyton's job to work with what she was given and somehow find a way to win, so maybe Liv should have known better than to underestimate her. But she had, and that fly swatter, and now she was paying the price.

And she was loving it. Oh yes, this was exactly what she wanted after failing to protect her girlfriend. Only, the pain and humiliation were far more pleasurable than she had expected, especially the part about getting to kiss Peyton's boots. She wanted more. So much more, and she wasn't afraid to ask for it.

"Harder!" Liv cried out, "Please Mistress Peyton, spank me harder."

There was a brief pause, then Peyton growled, "Who's in charge here?"

Me, Liv thought, but obediently responded, "You."

"Right, so take what I give you, you little slut." Peyton ordered.

After that Liv did receive a few harder blows, but they quickly tapered off at the same steady rhythm that was her before, which annoyed her. Admittedly that might make it a good punishment, but Liv wasn't about to admit that out loud. Instead she whimpered with annoyance and need, hoping that Peyton would give her what she wanted because of it.

Impressively Peyton managed to resist, continuing the steady spanking for a few long minutes, and even decreasing the force of her blows instead of increasing them. She then threw the fly swatter away, kneeled down in front of her, took Liv's chin in her hands and gently pulled it upwards so they were face to face.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" Peyton teased.

"Always." Liv confessed brightly.

"Too bad. You're getting it up the ass, like the butt slut I am." Peyton smiled, moving in as if for a kiss, only to then stand up and order, "So bend over and give me that ass! No! Go to our room. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, bend over in the middle of our bed so I can take your anal cherry. Oh, and crawl there on your hands and knees. Mmmmm yesssssss, that's it. Good girl."

"Yes Mistress Peyton." Liv replied and obeyed immediately.

It was kind of weird to crawl along the floor, but it wasn't anything Liv hadn't subjected Peyton to what felt like a thousand times now, and to be fair, it wasn't that bad. Liv didn't get off on it the same way Peyton did, but that was just a sign that they were more suited to their normal roles, which actually made Liv happy.

Although not as much as once she was in position and got to watch her usually submissive girlfriend retrieve a nice big strap-on, step into it over her outfit and then pull it up her thighs. Peyton then covered the toy in a generous portion of lube, stroking it into the dildo as if it was real. And just for a moment, in that outfit, she could almost pass for a real Dom, especially when she smirked down at her.

Then Peyton slowly walked around the bed and got on it behind Liv, making Liv's pulse quicken, which was unusual for a zombie. But she couldn't help it, because for a few long seconds she actually wondered if Peyton would shove that cock straight up her butt as revenge for Liv being too rough with her, especially when the poor lawyer had simply been human.

Liv should have known better though, and smiled when she felt a pair of soft lips pressed against her sore backside. Those lips then moved from cheek to cheek, Peyton starting to worship her ass like she had done countless times before. Well, not entirely like those other times. Because this time, it was in preparation for her best friend to take her anal cherry, which was as worrying as it was thrilling.

Trying to defuse the nervousness she was feeling Liv quipped, "That's nice, but it doesn't seem very Dommy."

"You do it all the time." Peyton pointed out in between kisses.

"Yeah, well..." Liv protested, although she was unable to really come up with anything so she just grumbled, "Your ass is amazing."

"So's yours." Peyton replied without hesitation.

"Thanks." Liv preened, and pushed herself back against Peyton's lips.

Peyton knew she had a great body, and she fought hard to keep it that way, but she hated how it would sometimes make Liv feel insecure, which was ridiculous. Just because she wasn't quite as curvy in certain places didn't mean that Olivia Moore wasn't breath-takingly beautiful, and now thankfully Peyton got the chance to prove just how beautiful she thought every part of her was.

Hell, Peyton was tempted to slide her lips all over her and show her girlfriend that she thought every part of her was beautiful, but there was definitely something to be said for focusing on this part. Especially given that she was literally kissing the other girl's ass at the moment, which yes wasn't an incredibly dominant thing to do, but Peyton didn't care. She loved it and since she was in charge right now she intended to indulge in it.

So for the next few minutes Peyton made sure to kiss every part of that gorgeous little backside, showing Liv just how much she adored her amazing ass. Even when she moved on she made sure to kiss her way down to Liv's pussy and kiss her clitoris, unsurprisingly causing her girl to let out an extra loud cry of pleasure. That cry continued as Peyton slid her tongue all the way up Liv's pussy and then up her ass crack.

She then repeated that lick, albeit starting from the bottom of Liv's butt crack and then sliding up to the top of it, then gradually going up and down until she finally zeroed in on the other girl's butt hole. God, ass kissing was great, but could there be any better way to show her submission and to actually give her Dom Zom a rim job? Not that was what she was doing now, but still.

Even though she was literally preparing Liv for a butt fucking, to be butt fucked by her, taken in her most intimate hole in the most dominant way possible, Peyton just couldn't shake the feeling of submission she felt from eating Liv's ass. Which certainly wasn't a bad thing at the moment, as it only made Peyton enjoyed it more, although she worried it meant that she wouldn't be able to properly dominate Liv, and again, the brunette lived to make the white haired girl happy.

Which was why she gave her such a thorough rimming, not just sliding her tongue up and down, but swirling it around the forbidden hole, and even pushing her way inside it. Well, she was also trying to prepare Liv for what was to come, but still.

Which was why Peyton eventually covered her fingers in lubricant she'd bought with her again, and replaced one of them with her mouth. She had to take a deep calming breath to actually do it, but eventually Peyton pushed that finger into Liv's virgin ass hole, causing both girls to cry out and moan with pleasure they hadn't experienced before.

At least not this way round. Oh yes, Liv used her fingers to stretch Peyton's ass for a fucking all the time, and Peyton was certainly no stranger to fingering her own slutty little ass, but this was different. She could barely get one finger into that ass, and two was even more of a struggle, Peyton so dumbstruck by the act that she couldn't even say anything for a few long minutes.

Then she murmured, "Are you sure you're up for this?"

"I'm sure." Liv moaned.

"But..." Peyton protested weakly, "You're just so tight."

"More fun for you." Liv smirked, and then when she saw her girl was still struggling with this she reached behind her, spread her cheeks and began begging, "Please Mistress Peyton, fuck me! Fuck my tight little ass hole and make it yours! Pop my anal cherry. Mmmmmm, do to me what I've done to you over, and over, and over again."

There was a brief pause, then Peyton gulped, "Okay."

Liv was still left waiting a few long seconds, while Peyton got the nerve to press the head of her strap-on against her virgin ass hole, and then wait a few more seconds for her to start pushing slowly forwards. Which was probably a good thing for Liv, as it gave her a much-needed chance to relax as her most intimate orifice began to slowly stretch for a cock for the very first time in her life.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12