Best Friend Brain Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, there had of course been fingers, and even a tongue, but this felt very different, the head of that dildo stretching her anal ring far wider than it had ever stretched before, far beyond the point it was painful, until finally it was wide enough to be entered. For the head of Mistress Peyton's big dick to slide through her virgin back hole and into her back passage, meaning that Peyton Charles had officially taken her anal virginity, like Liv had taken hers.

Remembering that actually bought Liv a weird sense of comfort as she cried out from being anally violated. After all, didn't she deserve this type of pain after inflicting it on her girlfriend over and over again? Especially when most of the time she had been human? Oh God, Peyton had gone through this while being human. Liv felt guilty about that before, but far more in this moment.

Although to her tremendous relief. The pain somewhat faded once her ass got used to being invaded, at least as used to it as she thought it would. Or hoped it would. Oh yes, Liv hoped she wouldn't enjoy this, not because she didn't want to do it again, but because then she'd be punished for violating the most private orifice of the woman she loved time and time again for her own selfish pleasure.

She didn't exactly enjoy what came directly after that, but it was hardly as painful as the initial anal penetration. Which was kind of expected, given Peyton's previous reactions, but Liv was still incredibly grateful for it. Because man, this might not be agonisingly painful, but it was extremely weird to feel inch after inch of a long, thick poll side into her ass hole and deep into her bowels, stretching her rectum far beyond it's intended limits.

Weird, discomfiting, but it also seemed strangely right given she had inflicted this on Peyton time and again. Like Liv was receiving a punishment she richly deserved. And of course, doing this ultra forbidden act made her feel like a total slut.

For better or for worse that last feeling grew and grew until Liv had to admit that she was actually feeling some pleasure from it. Which was a relief, she was beginning to think her girlfriend had been lying to her this entire time about actually enjoying this out of some twisted sense of trying to please her.

Although that's definitely what Liv hoped she was doing now. Pleasing her girlfriend. And more to the point, pleasing her top. Oh yes, whatever else happened in their lives in this incredibly intense moment Peyton was her top, and she was Peyton's bottom. A bottom who was taking it up her bottom. Which again, for better or for worse, Liv started to find herself really enjoying.

Peyton was also struggling to adapt to their change in position. She was greatly relieved when Liv finally let out a sound which seemed at least partly pleasurable, but before that there was a lot of whimpers and cries of pure pain, which felt like an attack on Peyton's soul itself. Also, the entire time that she was watching Liv's ass hole swallowing that big dildo her own back hole quivered with jealousy, desperately aching to receive the same treatment.

Of course Peyton was confident it was only a matter of time before Mistress Liv got her revenge on her, but she now had to focus on being the top, and getting this done, and Peyton Charles was not the type to quit just because she found things difficult. She was a lawyer for God sakes, if she could get through law school, she could get through this, along with the challenges.

Those challenges were of course forgotten about in favour of focusing on the present when Peyton suddenly felt softness against her thighs, and she quickly realised that was Liv's butt cheeks. As in her thighs were now resting against Liv's ass cheeks, announcing that every inch of that big strap-on cock was buried inside her girlfriend's rectum.

Something which both impressed and amazed Peyton, even though it was something she had done many, many times herself at this point. It was also something she savoured for a few long seconds, before slowly pulling her hips back, causing inch after inch of dildo to slide out of Liv's butt hole. She then pushed it back in repeated the process over and over again, officially starting to sodomise the other girl at a slow and steady pace.

Just like with the ass stuffing this caused Liv to cry out in what sounded like mostly pain, although there was definitely an undertone of pleasure as clearly the other girl was trying to adjust to having her ass hole used as a fuck hole for the very first time. And while Peyton pretty much identified as a pure bottom, she had to admit, that was incredibly hot to her.

As was the side of her cock pumping in and out of Liv's butt. Again, it also was weird, and made her extremely jealous of the type of experience her girlfriend was having right now, but both undead girls became completely lost in it for a few long minutes, Peyton not even noticing that Liv's cries, whimpers and gasps of pain slowly turned to sounds of pleasure.

"Is that the best you got, counselor?" Liv moaned after a while, looking back at her girlfriend and giving her a cheeky smile.

"Are, are you asking for more?" Peyton stammered, before her inner lawyer took over, "Because that doesn't sound very convincing."

"I'm sorry, Mistress Peyton, I meant pretty please fuck my ass." Liv replied only somewhat playfully, "Seriously Peyton, fuck me. Fuck my ass, mmmmmmm fuck, fuck it harder. Pound it! Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, butt fuck me like a bitch. Oh yes, a little anal bitch! Oh fuck! Slam fuck my shit hole! Oh fuck! Just fuck me Peyton, oh fuck me! Oh fuck! Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

For a few long seconds Peyton just listened, then a wicked thought crossed her mind, and she grabbed firmly onto her girlfriend, and then rolled them backwards, before ordering, "You wanna get fucked, huh? Well, you do it. Come on bitch, bounce on my cock. Bounce the way you make me bounce. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, ride my cock with your ass hole. Oh fuck!"

"Oh yes Mistress Peyton." Liv moaned, even while Peyton was still talking.

It was probably debatable whether this was a great thing to do during the first time topping, but it was something that Liv love to force her to do, and Peyton found it much easier to see why, then with the other position. This way she got to enjoy watching Liv's cute little butt bouncing up and down in front of her, and she could even reach out to squeeze that cute ass, and spread the cheeks so she could watch that back hole getting fucked.

And the best part, was that she wasn't completely in control here. No, Liv was too, and while Peyton felt like a puppet on a string while bouncing on her Mistress's dick, she was pretty sure that Liv felt a lot more in control, which in turn made her happy.

Liv was a little suspicious about the sudden change in positions, but her main focus was on the giant cock stretching her back passage like never before. More importantly in that moment she was concentrating on keeping her balance while bouncing up and down, impaling her most private hole on her usually submissive girlfriend's strap-on.

Which honestly, wasn't Liv's favored experience, but it was getting easier with every passing second, especially now she was in control. Admittedly it was debatable whether that was an accurate statement, but it definitely felt like it to Liv. Like she was topping from the bottom, so to speak. Which admittedly was kind of hot.

What was important was that this position made her feel more comfortable with this role reversal, and she didn't seem to be the only one. Oh yes, as even a discomfort became distant memory and all she felt was pleasure, the more that Liv notice Peyton's reactions to all this. Noticed that she was far more at ease than when they had been doing this before, which was a positive sign, because it felt more and more like Liv wouldn't mind this becoming a regular thing.

Not all the time, especially as so far Peyton was proving herself a pure bottom instead of a switch, but once in a while it might be fun to mix it up a bit. Or at the very least, maybe Liv could strap a dildo to Peyton's face and ride it with her pussy, then her ass, make sure she was still dominant the entire time, and Peyton got an extra close up look at the action.

That was definitely an idea Liv was going to remember for later, because it pushed her closer to orgasm. Oh God, if she kept this up she was actually going to cum like a little anal whore with a dick in her ass! AKA, she was going to be a total Peyton Charles, Liv thought with a wicked smile. Maybe she should tell that one to Peyton. Would she be insulted? Find it hot? Laugh?

Honestly Liv was extremely curious, but it didn't really matter right now. No, all that mattered was cumming. And normally she'd make Peyton beg her for it, but her girl was once again proving her inexperience as a Dom by not punishing Liv when she increase the pace without permission. Of course, Liv wasn't about to stop unless she was asked too, but she also provided herself with some verbal encouragement.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh God! Oooooooooh yessssssssss, I'm going to cum like a total anal whore! Mmmmmmmm, like a total Peyton Charles." Liv moaned, a grin crossing her face during that last part. Peyton grinned back, and blushed a little, but again didn't tell her to stop, so Liv both continued the bouncing and the dirty talk, "Yesssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmm, I wanna cum! Mmmmmmmmm, I wanna cum like the filthy little anal whore Peyton Charles is! Oh yes, you remember, don't you counselor? How you love bouncing up and down on my dick? Like a fucking whore? Your juicy fucking ass, mmmmmmmm, bouncing it for me, ohhhhhhhhhh, bouncing your slutty little ass like the anal whore you are, oooooooooh yesssssssss, cumming for me, oh Peyton, I'm going to... I'm going to, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Very quickly Liv became completely incoherent, but it was kind of hard to care when she was being overwhelmed by pleasure. Wonderful, amazing pleasure, which made her feel so much better about relentlessly sodomizing Peyton throughout most of their relationship now. In fact, she felt as though she hadn't been butt fucking her nearly enough if this was the result.

Something that she would fix as soon as she was done anally riding this cock. Oh yes, Liv had been worried about what she'd been doing to Peyton, but now she was going to make sure that she fucked that perfect little ass of Peyton Charles five times a day. Which, combined with a little something extra from her usually submissive girlfriend, had Liv crashing over the edge of orgasm over and over again.

Peyton was just so mesmerized by Liv cumming for her this way, and extremely jealous. Oh fuck, her own slutty little ass hole quivered with jealousy at watching it, practically begging her to find a way to violate it right here and right now so she could experience some of the pleasure. And she would cum right after Liv had finished experiencing ecstasy she did on a regular basis thanks to her wonderful Mistress.

Which only encouraged Peyton to become a more active participant in the sodomy. Oh yes, she absolutely adored the show she was getting from Mistress Liv, but more importantly she needed to be a part of making her cum, even if it was outside of her comfort zone.

At first Peyton tried to thrust upwards into Liv's ass, but she could never seem to find a rhythm, and she wasn't even sure it was making a difference, given how hard and passionately Liv was impaling herself. Which admittedly might have just been an excuse for her to stop, but whatever the case she found a technique which worked for her, and more importantly worked for Liv.

Namely by reaching round and starting to rub Liv's clit. It was usually something Liv did to her while they were spooning, and it was yet another thrilling thing to be able to return the favour in this way, and the results only spoke for themselves. Hell, Liv squirted so violently Peyton was worried that she was going to parse out right away, but thankfully that didn't happen, Liv gleefully pounding her own ass through climax after climax.

Selfishly Peyton couldn't help be a little worried that once Liv found out how amazing it was to bottom she would want to do this more often, or maybe even all the time, when the lawyer didn't think she'd be up for that. God, what if Liv broke up with her because she couldn't satisfy her? No!

That wasn't going to happen! Peyton had been a cliché pining over her best friend, and now she finally had her she wouldn't let her go for anything. Which was the motivation Peyton needed to start hammering upwards with every ounce of her enhanced strength just to prove she could satisfy all of her Mistress's desires. Which arguably, and ironically, just made her much more of a better sub.

Whatever the case Peyton was surprised to find that Liv wasn't the only one who came. It was nowhere near as satisfying as the pure ecstasy she received when cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass, but it was also pretty overwhelming, and Peyton could definitely see why a dominant woman like Mistress Liv would like it. Assuming Liv was still a Mistress after this, something Peyton tried to put out of her mind and just enjoy the pleasure she was receiving.

Then all of a sudden Liv was collapsing down on top of her, desperately gasping for breath, and after briefly considering her options for a few long seconds Peyton just wrapped her arms around her girl and cooed softly in her ear. God, this was such a role reversal she even wanted to spoon Mistress Liv, and honestly it may just be her favourite part of the whole experience.

"So, did you enjoy that?" Peyton purred into her girlfriend's ear.

"It was all right." Liv shrugged, before grinning, "Just not as fun as fucking you in the ass."

"I agree." Peyton grinned, before suggesting, "So, why don't you clean my cock, and then you can get your revenge?"

"I like that idea." Liv smiled softly, before admitting, "Just give me a minute, okay?"

"Take all the time you need." Peyton said softly, snuggling into her woman more.

12