Best Friend Brain Ch. 07

Story Info
After the wedding of Peyton and Liv.
4k words
4.89
4.5k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own iZombie. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Peyton Charles hadn't spent a lot of time thinking about her wedding. Even when she was younger, it was more important to her to become a lawyer. She always figured she could worry about marriage later. God knows everything she could remember had been working towards making her career goal a reality, and then of course to become a successful working lawyer.

And by then she was far too busy working to dream about marriage. There was a fleeting thought every so often when she got really close with a guy, or even during the early stages where she wondered whether the person she was dating would make good marriage material, but it rarely got further than that.

She certainly hadn't allowed herself to think about marrying Liv Moore, partly because it was too painful, and partly because it was too ridiculous. Liv was straight, and had found her soulmate in a wonderful guy, so Peyton had repressed any inappropriate feelings until her world got turned upside down. Then just as Peyton began indulging herself with the thought, she found herself being proposed too, saying yes, and the next thing she knew she was in a Chapel saying yes again to her best friend.

In reality there had been several long months of planning in between, but it all just seemed to rush by, including the wedding itself. And the reception. Oh yes, in some ways, it felt like only seconds between marriage not being on her radar, and passionately kissing her best friend while they were both in wedding dresses, and one was pinning the other down onto the bed.

The fact that they had both eaten pining best friend brain probably had a lot to do with it. Oh yes, Liv had somehow found another poor girl in love with her best friend who had killed herself, and had frozen the brain so she could put it into their wedding cake. And if this was how Liv had felt when they first got together Peyton was impressed with her new wife for her self-restrained, as whoever this girl had been she did lousy job of impressing her feelings.

Or maybe that was just Peyton's feelings, brought to the service after years of repressing them. Even when they were dating Peyton felt like she was always waiting for the other shoe to drop. For Major to come get his girl back, and thank her for keeping her warm for him. But they were married now, the wedding going off without a hitch, and Peyton just felt this overwhelming sense of relief, and gratitude.

Something she desperately tried to put into this latest kissing session. Which appropriately started since shortly after the door was open, and lasted through them making their way to the bed and then lying on top of it. Hell, they even did their best to keep kissing while taking off their wedding dresses, but Peyton really wanted to get a good look at Liv's beautiful body, so when they were both naked they pulled apart, and just admired the view for a few long seconds.

They then exchanged a gentle smile, before going right back to kissing each other again, this time with their own bodies pressed against each other so wonderfully, which made them both moan into the kiss. It also made them crave more, and it wasn't long before they got it.

Liv Moore actually had spent a lot of time thinking about her wedding. She'd actually had her whole life planned out. By now she was supposed to be married to the perfect man, living in the perfect home, with a child on the way, and yet still spending as much time being a practising doctor as she could. Needless to say her life had turned out completely differently.

Instead of all that she was a Zombie Detective, who had just married her best female friend, who was a Zombie Lawyer, which sounded like some weird TV show, or perhaps the beginning to a bad joke. Instead it was her life, like she had never planned it, and it was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Proving that point the married couple move together in perfect symmetry, without a single word exchanged between them. Oh yes, Liv didn't need to ask Peyton to start grinding against her, and Peyton certainly didn't need to ask Liv to cup her boobs every chance she got.

Hell, even if Peyton would have told her not too, at least at first, Liv wasn't sure if she could have obeyed, as she had become so obsessed with whose big boobs ever since she had become more than friends with Peyton Charles. Well, actually if she was being honest, maybe a little before then. Like, a lot before then. What? Peyton Charles had like ridiculously amazing tits, and it would be weird if Liv hadn't thought about grabbing them.

Back then the thought had been fleeting, but now Liv found herself thinking about them constantly, and at times like this she gleefully used every trick she knew to make Peyton's nipples nice and hard. Which of course, meant using her mouth and tongue, eventually.

Again, that kiss lasted a very long time, and then Liv started going back and forth for a while between Peyton's neck and her lips, gently biting both of those sensitive areas, which got her a very positive reaction out of her lover. Just like it did when she bit Peyton's nipples later on. Of course before that she gently kissed her way down the other girl's chest, up one of her boobs to take a nipple into her mouth, which again had Peyton crying out wonderfully.

She also got a positive response when she kissed her way down that boob and up the other, Liv beginning to go back and forth between them as she gave them the same treatment. Namely, swirling her tongue around them, and then sucking on them with increasing force. Then came the biting, and even a gentle scratching, Liv's inner Zombie coming out to play, as much as the other Zombie loved it.

Which lasted almost as long as the kissing, as Liv was determined to do this right. Of course inevitably she began to head south again, kissing her way down Peyton's body to her needy cunt, which seemed to be literally begging for Liv's attention at this point.

Peyton whimpered softly with relief when Liv finally started going lower, and then cried out loudly when Liv stuck out her tongue gently slid over her pussy lips, starting at the very bottom slowly working her way up to the top, and then lingering on her clit. That lick was repeated over and over again, albeit without any attention to her clit, which was both a relief and a disappointment.

Obviously because they both wanted this to last, especially given what a special night this was, even if her body was already crying out for more. Oh yes, Peyton had been so ready for this after everything that happened today she would welcome being tongue fucked right off the bat. And it would probably take less to make her cum.

For a few long seconds Peyton allowed herself to indulge in that idea. Of begging Liv to make her cum almost immediately after the pussy licking began, and the other zombie to oblige immediately. No teasing, no more build-up, just the nice hard orgasms that Peyton got so used to receiving from her former best friend.

Or maybe she would flip their positions and start grinding down onto Liv's beautiful face, covering it with her pussy cream, and then shortly after that her cum. Oh yes, Peyton loved that idea. Loved the thought of cumming already for her wife, on her wedding day. Because that's what Liv Moore was now, her wife, the thought once again making Peyton's heart flutter.

Unfortunately those thoughts pushed Peyton even closer to an early orgasm, so sadly she couldn't focus too much on them for too long, or for that matter, what was happening to her in this heavenly moment. Well, after all that pining she had done during their friendship, especially at the beginning of it, Peyton couldn't resist looking down for a little while and drinking in the sight of Liv Moore in between her legs and licking her pussy.

Especially as that led to a moment, then their eyes locked, and they exchanged a loving look, making everything they were currently feeling that much more intense. Too intense. Oh yes, shortly after that Peyton had to focus on unsexy thoughts, just so she could experience this heaven for a little longer.

Given just how much pressure she was under at work, what with being the acting Mayor of a walled off city, it was depressingly easy to become lost in the mess that she would have to go back to when all this was over. Of course, not even those unpleasant things could distract her for long, and gradually just that constant licking of her pussy was enough to push her closer and closer to orgasm.

Especially when Liv started to pay attention to her clit again. At first this was just the occasional brushes against it with her tongue, with every other lick, but then it was every lick, and then eventually she was focusing on it. Which not only made Peyton want more, but more importantly want to return the favour.

Liv knew that was the plan, and she could think of nothing better than to celebrate their wedding night than a nice 69. But it also seemed only right she worshipped Peyton's yummy cunt for at least a few long minutes first. Partly to make up for leaving her friend pining over her, while shamelessly talking to her about Major and other love interests over the years, blissfully unaware that she was causing her best friend pain.

Also, as the top in their relationship it was normally Peyton who was going down on her, making this a rare treat for both of them. Well, at least sort of rare, given that they were both really fond of 69'ing. And Liv went down on Peyton probably more than most tops, although it was still not enough in her opinion. Not when Peyton tasted this good.

Every time Liv went down on her girl she was reminded of that. Oh yes, her memory never did justice to just how good Peyton's pussy cream was, and especially not her girl cum, which was incredibly hard not to force out of her sooner. Especially when Liv knew just how easy it could be. Now more than ever, given that they were both on such a high from their special day.

Something which was obvious even before Liv lowered her mouth down to Peyton's needy little cunt. Although Liv certainly enjoyed seeing it, and better yet tasting it, the white haired girl closing her eyes and savouring the brunette's amazing taste pretty much throughout that initial pussy licking, apart from the brief time they locked gazes, and then even better when Peyton switch their positions.

Back when Peyton was human she wouldn't of been able to do that,but now they were both members of the undead it was pretty easy. Oh yes, one minute the brunette was on her back, and happily letting the white haired girl lick her pussy, and the next it was the statuesque Peyton Charles who was sitting on top of Liv's face.

Which was another rarity, and perhaps something that Liv shouldn't have allowed given their roles, but again it was a special night, so she was only too happy to let Peyton do whatever she wanted. Especially as her as Peyton paused on top of her for a few long seconds, allowing them both to savour the moment, Liv gaining the best part of that as she got to savour her entire world becoming pure Peyton Charles.

She did again after turning around on top of Liv, and then again after leaning down so her face was directly hovering over the other girl's needy cunt. Admittedly particularly during the second one Liv was kind of close to complaining, as her cunt truly felt like it needed attention at that point, but avoided the temptation as she was enjoying the anticipation so much.

Then just as Liv was pulling her mouth away from Peyton's pussy to ask her if something was wrong, she found herself letting out a loud cry of pleasure as her girl's tongue slid out, and over her pussy lips in a long, lingering lick, which mirrored the first lick Liv had received. Which was followed by another, and another, and another, Liv continued to let out sounds of enjoyment along the way, while doing her best to concentrate on eating pussy.

Peyton did the same, and for a few long minutes the two women just continued to give each other as much teasing pleasure as possible. Well, Peyton was paying more attention to Liv's clit, as she had some catching up to do, but not a lot, because this was their special day, and actually getting to lick Peyton's pussy had quite the effect on her lover, which was wonderful to see.

Then the white haired girl started concentrating more on the brunette's clit, hitting it with every lick instead of just occasionally, quickly bringing her to the edge of orgasm. It took a while for Peyton to catch up, but thankfully she was allowed to get there thanks to again her wife slowing down, even if that was a bit agonising for her.

It became even more agonising as the two stubborn women then continued to keep each other on the edge for what felt like an eternity. And yet, it only seemed right, given that it was their special day. God knows the girl who's brain they had eaten would have loved to be in this position with her best friend, and now they were they wanted to make sure that this night was truly epic.

Besides, once they were done Peyton would have to go back to being Mayor, and Liv would go back to her Detective work, the two of them basically not seeing each other until they collapsed with exhaustion into bed with each other. But now they had the chance to celebrate their love, which was exactly what they did.

As much as Peyton was grateful for this chance of celebrating her love, she was extremely grateful when Liv pushed her tongue as deep inside of her as it would go, instantly triggering a powerful climax. Either because of all the build-up, the fact that this was a special night, or the brain that she was on, made Peyton through her head back and cry out in pure pleasure, which she was lost in for a few long seconds.

Whatever the true reason for this selfish behaviour it was unacceptable, and she was rightfully punished for it. If it could be called punishment. It certainly didn't seem like one, considering it involved Liv flipping them over, so that Peyton's entire world became pure Liv Moore.

While she would love to have savoured that moment Peyton was far too busy making up for her mistake which meant shoving her tongue as deep into Liv's pussy as it would go, also instantly triggering an orgasm, the only difference being that her perfect best friend turned so much more didn't pause worshipping Peyton's pussy, even for a second.

Narrowly avoiding the invitation to get lost in her guilt for that Peyton wrapped her lips tightly around Liv's entrance and began frantically swallowing what her wonderful Dom Zom had to give her. Or maybe that was just something which happened automatically, given that she was blown away once again by the taste of Liv Moore's girl cum. Whatever the case she then frantically swallowed every drop, and then greedily restarted the tongue fucking to get more.

Liv and Peyton made each other cum countless times in that position, to the point that they could no longer even think coherently. Something which they wished could go on forever, and with their enhanced stamina. It almost felt like it.

Sadly that was impossible, even for them, and ultimately they were forced to stop, Liv having a wicked sense of pride over the fact that it was Peyton who rolled off of her, not the other way around. Still, the result was the same, namely a sudden lack of pleasure, and a sudden lack of the tasty treat which had been touching their lips seconds ago. Although it gave them both much-needed time to recover, so Liv supposed the trade-off was worth it.

After what had to be at least a few minutes of gasping for breath Liv slowly turned around and then collapsed on top of her lover, who pulled her closer, which in turn made Liv smile happily. There was nothing better than snuggling with the person you loved in the afterglow of sex, but she knew what her girl would crave next, and as the proud top Liv felt it was her duty to give it to her.

And sure, she may not have the energy now, but she knew how to get it. Namely by pressing their lips together, allowing them to taste their own cum on each other's lips and tongue, something which always made them moan with pleasure. This time was no different, the two Zombies becoming lost in a passionate kiss for a few long minutes, before Liv pulled back and smiled warmly at her new wife.

"I'll go get the strap-on." Liv said, getting up.

"No, wait!" Peyton protested.

"What?" Liv frowned, before giving her wife a knowing look, "Oooooooh, you want something different? Like maybe one of the vibrators, or a butt-plug? Oh, we could even try the double dildo. I know you've been wanting to try that."

"No." Peyton repeated, before explaining herself, "I mean yes, I do want to try that, but... later. Much later, I mean. But now? I just want you. Pure you, you know? I mean, we spent so long having to use toys, and I love them, but for tonight? I just want you... you know?"

Liv smiled warmly down at her rambling lover, then pressed her lips to hers and told her, "You're sweet."

"I feel like a dork." Peyton grumbled.

"Oh you are. A sweet, adorable dork." Liv teased, before quickly adding, "And yes, we can totally forget the toys for a night. In fact, I know exactly what to do."

With that Liv positioned herself directly on top of Peyton, so that their tits and pussies were pressed together, and then she started grinding downwards. Immediately getting what she was putting down Peyton gave her a wide, happy smile, and then started to grind back at her, increasing the friction tenfold.

It also made them both cry out loudly with pleasure, or more accurately more than they did initially, which was something they did for a few long minutes, before Liv captured Peyton's lips with her own again. The last kiss they had was about slowly coming down from their highs, but this was very much about them building up those highs again as they continued grinding against each other.

Honestly Liv preferred her strap-on, or even the other toys, as it provided deeper penetration, and she knew for a fact that could make Peyton cum harder and more frequently. Also selfishly, it just gave her more a feeling of power. But she had to admit, there was something to be said for this intimacy of skin on skin connection.

Plus, it helped that in this position she could stare deep into Peyton's eyes and see the love and devotion she felt for her wife reflected back at her. Better yet, she could kiss her lips and neck to her hearts content, something that Liv did throughout this latest position as she worked to make them both cum. Which she was pretty sure would be soon, given that they had only just come down from their previous highs, and the reactions she was getting from Peyton's body and her own.

Peyton suspected this too, although as always she had tried to hold back so she could enjoy this for as long as possible, and given the reactions of her new wife she was certain that Liv was doing the same. That they were both loving this, humping away at each other like wild animals, and yet at the same time they were maximising each other's pleasure they were also trying to quell their own, which was becoming an increasingly impossible task.

Especially as their clits were bashing against each other the entire time, and their cunts were already supersensitive from what happened earlier. And again, all the amazing kissing and staring at each other which was constantly going on.

Knowing she didn't have long Peyton tried to literally leave her mark by biting deep into Liv's neck. Which of course just encouraged Liv to do the same, the other zombie now no longer holding back on what had once been a weak human, covering Peyton with bruising marks which would quickly fade away thanks to her enhanced abilities, although she wished they wouldn't.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12