Best Friend Brain Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes, Peyton wished that Liv could still mark her like she used too, and honestly even more than that. Although there was a way to do that again, however was it a big decision, and not one that Peyton wanted to focus on, especially not while being fucked by Olivia Moore on their wedding night.

Luckily shortly after that thought echoed through her head Peyton found that she could no longer hold back, and whimpered, "Please Mistress Liv, mmmmmmmm, please may I cum?"

"Yes." Liv immediately answered before Peyton could get going, "Cum for me Peyton, ooooooooh, cum for me!"

Almost immediately after that Peyton literally went crashing over the edge, but Liv did too. Oh yes, both women came together, on their wedding night, making it extra special, the heart fluttering thought probably helping them to cum again. That, and the fact that they didn't stop the grinding, not even for a second.

If anything, they increased the frantic pace, desperate to maximise the pleasure for the other person, and themselves. So much so that they became like savage animals, humping each other, with every ounce of their enhanced strength, until once again collapsed together in a sweaty heap, kissing, cuddling and sharing sweet words, before Liv kind of ruined the moment by lifting her head up and asking the serious question.

"So, have you given it any more thought?" Liv asked softly, unnecessarily clarifying, "Taking the cure? Become human again?"

Those words had Peyton looking over the test tubes which contain the zombie cure, an unexpected wedding present from Blaine. The fact that this pretty much guaranteed he was up to something probably meant they wouldn't be taking the cure anytime soon, but it didn't mean they never would.

In fact, Liv talked all the time about taking it, and more importantly Peyton taking it. But that was the reason the lawyer, now mayor, was so hesitant. She knew that as much as Liv hated being a zombie she love solving crimes even more, and she wasn't sure her new wife would ever willingly give it up, but she knew even when she wasn't on pining best friend brain she could never give up Liv.

So Peyton truthfully answered, "Not if it means losing you."

There was a brief pause, then Liv smiled, "Good. I mean, please let me know if you ever change your mind, because we can work it out, but for now, this is good for me."

"Me too." Peyton smiled, before confessing, "I love you."

"I love you too." Liv told her best friend without hesitation.

The End.

12