Best Friend is My Son's Gym Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
The group gets Noah's dad involved.
5.7k words
4.79
39.1k
84

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,846 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are 18 or older. This story involves father-son incest.

Now that Chris and I had embraced our lust for my son, and Noah had outed himself as eager to take dick, both boys spent the weekend getting fucked. Chris and Noah came over to my house, and it wasn't long before Chris and I were sitting on my couch with Liam and Noah on their knees in front of us, sucking our dicks.

As Liam blew Chris, he looked over at Noah and asked, "Have you gotten your dad to fuck you yet?"

Noah pouted a little as he held my dick in his hand. "No," he said sadly. "My dad is soooo hot, but he's not cool like your dad. I'm worried he'll kick me out of the house if he finds out I'm gay." He wrapped his lips around my cock as soon as he was done talking.

"Your mom wouldn't defend you?" Liam asked.

"They're divorced," Noah explained. "She lives out of state, I hardly ever see her."

"Hmmm," Liam as he licked up the length of Chris's shaft. "Well, I dunno, even the most homophobic boys at school got over it pretty fast once they learned how much fun they can have with a boyslut like me."

"That's true," Noah said thoughtfully as he stroked me. "I dunno, I'd love it so much if he fucked me, but I'm just scared to try anything."

"Maybe I could, like, try to open his mind a little bit for you?" Liam asked.

"You mean seduce him?" Noah asked.

"Yeah!" Liam said. "Would you mind?"

"No, I wouldn't mind at all," Noah said. "It would be so hot if you got my dad to fuck you."

"Yeah, and once he fucks me, it might be easier to get him to fuck you," Liam said.

"Wow, you think so?" Noah asked. "That would be so amazing."

Chris interjected at this point, as both boys had gotten so involved in their conversation that they were no longer paying enough attention to our dicks. "All right, enough chit-chat," he said. "Both of you get on all fours."

Liam and Noah quickly complied, getting on their hands and knees on the floor, facing each other. Chris got behind Liam and I got behind Noah. We each ate the boys' asses out for a few minutes, then began fucking them. Noah's hole was so tight, and I loved watching Chris fuck my son. The boys moaned and made out with each other while we fucked them. After a while, we were both depositing our loads.

After Chris and I slid out of them and sat down on the couch to catch our breath, Noah whined, "I want more dick."

Liam giggled. "Oh my god, it's gonna be so much fun not being the only boy at school who's desperate for cock all the time," he said, then turned to me and said, "Is it okay if we invite our friends over, Daddy?"

"Sure," I said.

The rest of the weekend, my house was a revolving door of young athletic men coming in and out to use Liam and Noah's holes. They loved it, and of course Chris and I took as many turns as we had the energy for.

***

Liam and I quickly settled into a new kind of father-son relationship. He continued to push the boundaries and act like a brat sometimes, knowing that I would punish him. He needed a strong, authoritative father to keep him in line, and I was more than happy to give him the discipline he required.

Toward the end of the week, he was cheerleading for a basketball game that Chris was coaching. As it turned out, Noah was on the basketball team. I enjoyed watching them both: Liam the feminine little boyslut in his tight cheerleading shorts and a crop top, Noah the hot, toned, sweaty twink on the court. I smirked knowingly to myself every time I saw one of the boys on the team slap Noah's butt encouragingly, thinking about how almost all of them had come over to my place that weekend to fuck his tight ass.

As I watched the game, a man next to me was cheering the team on aggressively. He looked like a burly, working class type of guy. He wore a t-shirt and jeans. The shirt stretched against his thick, muscular body. He had dark hair, a mustache and thick stubble, and tufts of chest hair poked out the top of his shirt.

Just then, Noah sank a three-pointer, and the man next to me clapped and called out, "There ya go, son! Keep it up, now! Good hustle!"

I saw Noah glance over and smile proudly at the man as he ran down the court. So this was Noah's dad. Seeing what a fit, hairy, masculine man he was, I could understand why Noah wanted to get fucked by him so badly.

I decided to strike up a conversation. "Noah's your son, huh?" I asked him. "He's a great player."

He glanced over at me, a little skeptically. "How do you know my son?" he asked.

"Oh, my son is friends with him, actually," I said, holding my hand out to introduce myself. "I'm Lucas, Liam's dad."

"Frank," Noah's dad said. We shook hands, and of course Frank was the type of guy who squeezed so firmly it hurt a little bit. "I didn't see anybody named Liam on the team roster, though."

"Oh, he's not on the basketball team," I explained. "That's him down there, cheerleading," I said, pointing to Liam on the sidelines, who was jumping up and down in his little shorts and shaking his pom-poms with the rest of the cheerleaders.

Frank looked down at Liam. The expression on his face was a mixture of disgust and amusement. "Dude...that's your son?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, a little defensively. "Is there a problem?"

Frank scoffed a little bit. "No, no problem. Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead letting my son prance around in a cheerleading uniform like that, but times are changing, I guess. No offense."

I laughed this off, thinking about how I'd given his son several loads in both holes that weekend, and said, "You're the old-fashioned type, huh?"

"I guess so," Frank said with a sigh. He looked down at Liam again. He and the girls were doing a cheer where they were bent over, their round butts all on display in a row, shaking back and forth. "I mean, look at that. You can't even tell him apart from the girls."

"I know, right?" I said with a laugh. "Pretty good show, though, huh?"

Frank laughed a little too, staring at the cheerleaders. "I mean, yeah, sure...except for your son, obviously."

"Well, like you said, you can't really tell him apart, right?" I noted, a little suggestively.

He looked at me skeptically. "Whatever, dude," he said.

I laughed, then decided to push things a little further. "I'm just saying, having a...feminine son can have its advantages."

He looked at me again. "What do you mean?"

I shrugged, then lowered my voice and leaned in a little closer to him. "I know it's not politically correct to say this anymore since we're grown men and they're high school girls," I said, "but be honest, would you say no to one of those girls if they wanted to, ya know...?"

Frank laughed. "Hell no, dude," he said confidently, obviously not worried about being "politically correct."

"Exactly," I said. "But of course, they'd never do that, since they're girls, right?"

"Right," Frank agreed. "Women are such teases."

"Tell me about it," I said. "But, uh, Liam on the other hand...let's just say, he's a little bit more...eager to please."

Frank's eyes widened. He looked down at the court, and I could tell he was eyeing Liam up and down now. He looked back at me and said, "Holy shit, are you telling me you've...?" He didn't finish his question, but we both knew what we were talking about.

I shrugged nonchalantly. I knew I was taking a risk, but something about the way he'd reacted so far made me think I didn't need to worry. "Me, Coach Davis down there, some of the other boys on the team," I said, then quickly added, "Not your son, of course."

Now he looked truly shocked. "Jesus. All of you guys...with your own son?"

I smirked knowingly. "When you first saw him down there, what did you think of him? And be honest. Pretend I'm not his dad."

He looked at me hesitantly, then said, "I mean, I'm sorry, but I thought he was a little sissy faggot."

I laughed. "No need to be sorry, that's what he is," I said, then leaned in even closer and said quietly, "But here's the thing: sissy faggots aren't teases like the girls."

Frank's eyes widened again, then again looked down at Liam, and I saw his hand move subconsciously toward his crotch. "Goddamn," he said softly, watching Liam's butt jiggle as he jumped up and down cheering on the basketball team.

"And it's not even really a gay thing," I said. "Because like you said, he's such a girly boy."

"That's true, I guess," he said thoughtfully. Then he looked at me and laughed a little. "Damn, you're pretty fucked up, dude."

I laughed too. "So then you wouldn't be interested in me sending him by your house tomorrow?" I said. "I'm sure he'd love you."

He looked over at me skeptically. I could tell he was interested, but he said defensively, "I don't know, dude. I mean, that's your own son you're talking about. What kind of pervert are you?"

I shrugged a little. "Didn't you just admit you'd have your way with any of those high school girls down there? Isn't that perverted too? The way I see it, my son is over 18, he can do what he wants, and I assure you, it's completely consensual on his part," I said. "But hey, if you're not interested, that's fine."

Frank swallowed heavily, and I saw him give his crotch a quick little rub. "I mean...it's hard to turn down an ass like that, if you're just offering it up to whoever wants it."

I laughed. "He'll be there tomorrow afternoon," I said. "Tell Noah to go catch a movie or something."

"Um...yeah, okay," Frank said, smiling.

***

When I told Liam after the game, he was of course jumping up and down with excitement. "Thank you so much, Daddy!" he squealed. "I saw him in the stands sitting next to you, he's soooo hot."

"Text Noah and tell him he should come over here while his dad's busy with you," I said. "His coach and I will be happy to keep him occupied."

Liam giggled and pulled out his phone to text Noah. Noah was thrilled, of course, both by the prospect of his dad fucking Liam and of spending the afternoon with Chris and I. Meanwhile, I texted Chris and let him know the situation.

The next day, Liam got dressed in a pair of cut-off denim shorts and a white crop top. A pink thong was sticking out the top of the shorts.

"Damn, son," I said. "You look so slutty. You better head over to Noah's dad's house fast before I bend you over and fuck you myself."

Liam giggled. "Yes, Daddy," he said, and skipped out the door.

A few minutes after Liam left, Noah showed up. "Hey there," I said, greeting him at the door in just a pair of boxers. "Where does your dad think you are?"

"He told me he needed some alone time and that I should go see a movie," Noah said, biting his lower lip and eyeing me up and down.

"You realize that any minute now, your dad's gonna be sliding his big hard cock inside Liam's tight little boyhole, right?" I asked, closing the door behind Noah as he quickly began peeling his t-shirt and shorts off.

"Oh my god, I hope so," Noah said, standing in front of me in just a pair of blue briefs. He slid his hands up and down my abs and chest. "I wish I could watch."

"Me too," I said, walking over to the couch, sitting down, and spreading my legs. "But I guess we'll have to come up with some way to have fun on our own."

Noah giggled and walked over between my legs, then got on his knees. My boxers were tented up prominently. He knew exactly what to do, quickly pulling my dick out and wrapping his lips around it.

After a few minutes, the front door opened and Chris walked in. He grinned at the sight of Noah blowing me, my head thrown back in pleasure. "Got started without me, huh?" he said.

Noah took his lips off my dick and turned around to look at Chris. "Hi, Coach," he said, shaking his butt at him. "I think I deserve a prize for how well I did in the game yesterday."

Chris smirked down at him and peeled his shirt off. "Oh, I've got a prize for you," he said, pulling down his jeans and boxers. His hard-on was at full attention. As he got on his knees behind Noah, he asked me, "Any word from Liam?"

"Not yet," I said, pushing Noah's head down on my cock. "But if things are going according to plan, he should be getting started with Noah's dad right about now."

Chris had pulled Noah's briefs down and started tonguing his hole, making Noah moan on my dick. "Yeah, you like that?" he said to Noah. "You like me getting your hungry boypussy ready for my cock?"

"Ohhhh, yessssss, Coach," Noah moaned, moving his head down to lick my balls.

Chris raised himself back up and lined his cock up with Noah's hole. "Bet you wish this was Daddy's dick pressing up against your tight little hole, don't you?"

"Oh god, yessss," Noah whimpered.

"Don't worry, Coach is gonna take good care of you," Chris said, sliding inside him.

"There ya go, fuck him good," I said encouragingly, forcing my dick down Noah's throat as he moaned and pushed back against Chris.

Just then, my phone buzzed. It was a text from a number I didn't recognize, but when I opened it up, I saw a picture of Liam on his knees in just his panties, a hard cock laid across his smiling face. Then there was a text that read: "Liam gave me your number. He wanted me to show you what a good boy he's being."

"Oh fuck," I groaned, then I held the phone out to Noah. "Take a look at this."

"Oh my god, look at my daddy's dick, it's so fucking big and thick!" Noah moaned.

"Mmhm, and it's sliding down my son's throat just like mine is sliding down yours," I said as Noah wrapped his lips around my cock and started sucking eagerly.

"Liam's gonna teach your daddy how much fun it can be to have a boyslut like you around," Chris said, sliding in and out of Noah's tight ass.

This made Noah moan louder than ever, but I held his head on my cock. As he kept sucking, I texted Frank back: "you like those panties he's wearing?"

Frank texted back: "fuck yes, your son knows how to dress just like a slutty girl"

I texted back: "yeah he does. send me a video of your dick pounding my son's tight little boypussy when you have a chance, ok?"

Frank replied: "LOL you really are a pervert. You love whoring your faggot son out for other men, huh?"

I replied: "hey I didn't charge you for it...although it's not a bad idea LOL"

Frank answered: "so fucked up. gotta go, your son's begging to get his hole filled. will send a video soon."

I smiled and tossed the phone aside and leaned back to enjoy Noah's blowjob for a few minutes, then looked at Chris and said, "Let's take this slut to Liam's bedroom."

"Good idea," Chris said, slapping Noah's ass and pulling out of him.

I led Noah and Chris upstairs to Liam's room. The walls were painted pink and he had a brightly colored polka-dot bedspread. I tossed Noah onto the bed on his back and climbed between his legs.

"Oh god yes, fuck me in your son's bed," Noah moaned, spreading his legs for me.

"Yeah, take this dick," I groaned, sliding myself into Noah's hole and beginning to fuck him. I glanced behind me. Chris was grinning and stroking himself, waiting for his turn. "Keep an eye on my phone, would you? Frank's gonna send a video in a little bit."

"Oh my god, he is?" Noah moaned. "I'm gonna get to see him fucking Liam?"

"Yes, baby, you're gonna get to see how much your daddy likes pounding my son's tight little ass," I said.

I fucked Noah like that for a few minutes, until we were both glistening with sweat, then I pulled out and gave Chris a turn, who eagerly and quickly took my place. Frank still hadn't texted, but I kept my phone in my hand while I moved to Noah's head and slid my dick down this throat.

Finally, I got another text. I opened it up and played the video that Frank sent. It opened on Liam's smiling face. I heard Frank tell him, "Say hi to Daddy."

"Hi, Daddy," Liam giggled.

"Tell Daddy what you've been doing for Daddy's new best friend," Frank said.

"Your friend bent me over his kitchen counter and fucked me sooo hard, Daddy," Liam said.

"Aww, was Daddy's friend too rough with you?" Frank asked.

"No, sir, I'm a good boyslut, you can be as rough with me as you want," Liam said submissively.

Frank laughed a little. "Daddy trained you well, I guess," he said. "Now tell him what you're about to do next," Frank said.

The phone pulled back a little and I saw Liam, straddling Frank in his bed. He was still wearing his panties, the tip of his erection poking out the top. "I'm about to ride your friend's big hard dick, Daddy," Liam said.

"Fuck yeah, good boy," Frank said. "Go ahead, slide down on that thing."

"Yes, sir," Liam said obediently. I watched as he pulled the back of his panties aside and lowered himself down easily onto Frank's hard cock.

"Fuuuuuck yes, sooo fucking tight," Frank groaned. He turned the phone around so he was facing the camera and said, "I can't get over how good your son's ass feels, dude. I hope you know I'm gonna use this little slut as my personal fuckdoll."

He turned the phone back around and I saw Liam bouncing up and down on Frank's cock, his dick visibly oozing precum. "Oh god, you feel so good inside me, sir!" he moaned.

"That's it, show Daddy how much you love getting filled up by my fat cock," Frank said. "This is what little sissy faggots like you are good for, isn't it?"

"Yesssss, sir!" Liam moaned.

"Say bye to Daddy now," Frank growled.

"Bye, Daddyyyyy," Liam squealed happily.

Frank turned the camera around one last time and sneered a little. "Don't expect your precious boy back home anytime soon, he's all fucking mine today. If you're gonna lend your sissy son out like a whore, I'm gonna fuck him like a whore." Then the video stopped.

I chuckled a little at the irony of Frank taunting me about fucking my son while my own dick was sliding down his son's throat. I looked down at Noah and said, "You wanna see Liam riding your dad's cock, you little slut?"

I pulled my dick from his throat and slapped his face with it as he moaned, "Ohhhh god yessss, please show meeee!"

I propped my phone up next to the bed so all three of us could watch the video again. "Oh fuck, that's hot," Chris groaned as he watched, pounding Noah's ass harder.

"Oh my god, I'm so jealous, I wish that was meeee," Noah whimpered.

As I watched Frank taunting me again, I couldn't hold back and shot my load all over his son's face and chest. This set Chris and Noah off, and soon Noah was spraying his own load all over himself while Chris pumped his load into Noah's tight hole.

Afterward, we hung out together for about an hour. The atmosphere was so sexually charged, knowing that Frank was fucking Liam this whole time, that we were all ready for another round. Noah happily rode my dick on my couch until I filled him up with another load, while Chris came down his throat and Noah squirted into the air without even touching himself. At about that time, Liam came home and giggled.

"I guess we all had a great day today, huh?" he said.

***

Of course, it wasn't long before Frank was texting me asking when he could have another shot at my son. I laughed to myself at how easy it had been to get this homophobic, macho guy hooked on boypussy. I told him that Coach Davis and I were planning on having fun with him the next day and that we were happy to share. If Frank hesitated about fucking my son with two other men around, it wasn't for long, because he quickly texted back saying he'd be there.

Noah was incredibly jealous that he wasn't going to get to be involved, but Liam told him not to worry and that he would figure out a way to get Noah's dad to fuck him soon. In the meantime, I snuck a camera into Liam's bedroom and recorded Frank, Chris and I gangbanging him so that Noah could watch later on. Frank had a great time, of course. He even seemed to get a little competitive, trying to fuck my son better than me or Chris. So naturally I felt triumphant when I was the one who made Liam squirt his load into his bedsheets.

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,846 Followers
12