Best Friend is My Son's Gym Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

That weekend, Liam suggested I invite Chris and Noah over for some fun.

"Sure," I said. "But I'm surprised you don't want Frank over here again instead of Noah."

Liam smiled. "Oh, ya know, I just like to mix it up, keep things interesting."

I shrugged, happy to have two young twinks to fuck instead of one. I texted Chris while Liam texted Noah. Both were happy to come over, of course.

When they got here, things started off normally enough. Liam and Noah got on their knees for Chris and I and started blowing us. But after a few minutes of this, Liam stood up and said, "Um, I forgot I have to go take care of something, I'll be back in a little bit."

Noah and Chris and I looked at each other, a little confused, as Liam skipped upstairs. But then we all shrugged and Noah began going back and forth sucking both of our dicks.

"Fuck yeah, good boy, suck Coach's dick good," Chris groaned as Noah bobbed up and down on his cock. "And take your clothes off, I wanna see what underwear you're wearing."

Noah looked up at him and smiled. "I think you're gonna like them," he said. He swiftly pulled his t-shirt off, revealing his toned, slim, smooth torso, then unzipped his shorts and pulled them down. Underneath was a jockstrap that barely contained his throbbing hard-on and nicely showcased his round little butt, which Noah sexily shook at us.

Chris and I looked at each other and grinned. "Who's gonna go first?" I asked.

"Fuck, I gotta get in there," Chris said eagerly. "Don't worry, I'll share."

I laughed and allowed Chris to move behind Noah and begin eating his ass out while Noah sucked me off. Once Chris got Noah's hole ready, he slowly slid his dick in, and we began spitroasting him.

Obviously I was having a great time, but after a few minutes of this, I realized that Chris and I could both be enjoying a tight boypussy right now. "Liam!" I called upstairs. "What's going on up there? Get your tight little butt down here!"

"Um, yeah, I'll be right down!" Liam called down. "Just give me a few minutes!"

Again, Chris and I exchanged a confused glance, but then Chris just gripped Noah's butt in his jockstrap and started fucking him harder. I tossed my head back and enjoyed Noah's mouth, though I was wondering what Liam could possibly be doing that was more important than taking his dad's dick.

A few minutes later, I was having fun training Noah to suppress his gag reflex as I gripped the back of his head firmly and pressed his nose into my pubes, when suddenly I heard the front door open.

Without warning, there was Frank, standing at the entrance to my living room, a completely stunned look on his face as he took in the sight of his own son on all fours taking dick from both ends.

"What the fuck...?" Frank said, standing there, frozen.

For a second, I was worried, but not enough to stop fucking Noah's face. Sure, Frank was a homophobe who wouldn't be happy to find out his son was gay and getting fucked by two older men, and sure, Frank was a big, strong guy. But Chris and I were big and strong too, and there were two of us and one of him, so I didn't feel too threatened.

Chris also seemed to be enjoying Noah's hole too much to stop. "Um...this is awkward," he said to Frank with a sheepish grin, slowly fucking Noah as he gripped his ass firmly with both hands.

I had to laugh a little. "Uh, yeah," I said, holding Noah's head down. "Sorry about this, but...it turns out your son loves dick."

Noah pushed back against my hand on the back of my head, and I reluctantly let him slide his lips off my cock. "Oh, fuck," he said, blushing and staring wide-eyed at his dad. But I couldn't help but notice he was still slowly backing up on Chris's cock. "Nnghh," he moaned sexily, then looked at his father submissively. "I'm sorry, Daddy, are you mad at me?" He took my hard-on in his hand and began stroking it up and down slowly, then rubbed the head of my cock across his lips. It was clear his quick-thinking strategy was to try to turn Frank on so much that he didn't get too angry.

At first, it didn't seem to work. Frank took a step into the living room and said, "This is not okay. My own son cannot be a cocksucking faggot."

As he said this, Noah was tonguing the head of my dick. It felt way too good, and I had to slide my dick between his lips. "Ohhh, fuck, but he is though," I groaned. "And he's fucking good at it too."

Chris started fucking Noah a little more quickly now. "Dude, your son's ass is so fucking tight, you should be proud," he said to Frank.

"I don't believe this," Frank said, rubbing his hands through his hair and staring at Noah, who just moaned and whimpered as he looked up at Frank submissively.

I rolled my eyes, impatient with Frank's intolerance and hypocrisy. After all, he had fucked my son twice now. "What are you doing here anyway?" I asked.

It took a second for him to answer. I could see him trying not to get turned on, but it was clear he was growing increasingly captivated by the show we were putting on for him. Finally, he swallowed heavily and said, in a bit of a daze, "Your son invited me over. He said he was home alone."

I laughed. "Oh, I get it now," I said. "Liam's being a bad boy again and set this whole thing up." I called upstairs, "Liam, get down he--" But I cut myself short when I looked up and saw Liam crouched down at the top of the stairs, giggling as he spied on us. "Get down here and explain yourself," I said to him sternly.

"Yes, Daddy," he said, smiling mischievously. He skipped down the stairs, wearing only a pair of red panties.

Chris and I continued fucking Noah from both ends as I said to Liam, "Apologize to Frank this instant for playing this trick on him."

Liam looked guiltily at Frank and said, "I'm sorry, sir. I thought it would be fun to show you what a boyslut your son is. He loves cock almost as much as me!"

Frank looked down at Liam. I could tell he was turned on, but he was putting forth a lot of effort to suppress this. "It's not fun, it's disgusting," he said gruffly.

Liam smiled mischievously again and took a step closer to Frank, then quickly brought his hand to Frank's crotch. "Oh, really?" Liam said. "Is that why your big dick is so hard right now?"

Frank's eyes fluttered in pleasure as Liam rubbed his erection through his jeans. Chris and I smirked at him, amused at his efforts to resist his obviously intense arousal. "Listen, Frank, I know you're disappointed that your son is so hungry for cock," I said. "But speaking from experience, having a boyslut for a son can be a lot of fun."

Chris started fucking Noah harder as Frank watched. Frank did nothing to stop Liam from continuing to rub his crotch. Noah started moaning louder, and Chris groaned, "Fuuuuuck yeah. Are you ready to take my load in front of your dad, you little slut?"

Noah popped my dick out of his mouth and moaned, "Ohhhh yes, Coach, fill me up, get my hole nice and lubed up so Daddy can take a turn!"

Chris slammed into Noah and groaned, "Fuuuuuuuuck yeahhhh" as he came, looking Frank straight in the eyes as he did.

Liam giggled. "Did you hear that, sir?" he asked Frank, gripping his erection through his jeans firmly. "Your son wants you to fuck him next."

Frank shook his head and pushed Liam's hand aside roughly. He stepped closer to Noah until he was looking directly down at him. "I'm very disappointed in you, son," he said sternly.

"I know, I'm sorry, Daddy," Noah said submissively.

Frank sighed, then peeled his t-shirt off, revealing his hairy, muscular torso. Then he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, dropped them to the floor, and gripped his erection through his boxers. Noah stared at it, his mouth agape. "But if you're gonna act like a little faggot, then I'm going to have to treat you like one."

"Yes, Daddy, I understand," Noah whimpered.

Frank pulled his dick out of the slit in his boxers and wagged it in Noah's face. "This is what you want, isn't it?" he demanded.

"Yes, Daddy, I want it so fucking bad," Noah answered.

"You want Daddy to fuck you, don't you?"

"Oh god, yes, Daddy, I've been fantasizing about it for years," Noah whined.

Frank moved behind Noah and looked down at his ass. Chris's cum had begun oozing out of his hole. "Look at you," Frank said in disgust. "Another man's cum dripping out of your hole like a cheap boyslut. Did you like feeling your coach blow his load inside you?"

"Ohhh, yesss, Daddy," Noah moaned.

"But that wasn't enough for you, was it?" Frank asked. Frank used the tip of his dick to scoop up some of Chris's dripping cum, then pressed it against his son's tight hole. Chris, Liam, and I could only stare at this incredibly hot show.

"No, Daddy, I need more," Noah whimpered, trying to push his butt back onto his father's cock. "Pleeeease, Daddy, I need you to fuck me so fucking bad!"

Slowly, Frank pushed his cock into Noah's hole. Noah let out a long, slow moan of perfect contentment as his father filled him with dick. Frank sighed shakily, almost overcome with pleasure.

I looked up at Frank and grinned. "Who do you think is tighter, your son or mine?" I asked.

"Fuuuuck, I dunno," Frank groaned, gripping Noah's butt with both hands and beginning to fuck him. "My boy is pretty fucking tight."

I looked over at Liam and said, "Get over here and ride me."

Liam happily obeyed, quickly straddling me on the couch and riding me reverse-cowgirl style so that he could watch Frank fucking Noah. Chris plopped down on the couch next to me, smiling contentedly as he watched these two sexy twinks getting fucked by their dads.

"Oh my god," Liam moaned as he bounced up and down on my dick, looking down at Noah. "Isn't getting fucked by your dad the best, Noah?"

Noah moaned and giggled, "Ohhh god yes, thank you for setting this up, Liam, my dad's dick feels soooo good inside me, even better than I imagined."

"Oh god, you little fucking slut," Frank groaned. He gripped the back of Noah's head and pushed it down into the carpet so his ass was higher up in the air, allowing Frank to pound him harder and faster.

"Oh yeah, fuck him hard, sir, he loves it like that," Liam moaned. "You're gonna make your son cum on your fat fucking cock!"

Sure enough, after a few minutes of getting rough-fucked like this, Noah let out a loud moan and started squirting his load onto my carpet. This set off Liam, who squealed as his dick started shooting his load up in the air as he rode me. Neither boy had even had to touch themselves at all.

At this point, I couldn't hold back and I gripped my boy's butt firmly and shot my load up into him. I looked over at Frank, who was letting out a loud, guttural groan and depositing his load into Noah, slapping his ass triumphantly as he did.

We all collapsed after that, sweaty and breathing heavily. Finally, Frank looked over at me and Chris and grinned, saying, "We're gonna have a lot of fun together, huh?"

12