All Comments on 'Best Friend’s Mom'

by TheKingWright

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Very Hot And Sexy*****

A surprising good storyline. Thanks for sharing.

dnick47dnick47over 3 years ago

Usually I don't like stories with a lot of build up but in the case of this work it was done artfully hold my attention through out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more

please continue

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 3 years ago

DAYUMMmmm..!!!

SMOKIN' HOTTTttt...!!

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Thank you for writing a protagonist with some fucking courage! Leaving his cheating ex in the bathroom like that; my reaction was visceral. I actually pumped my fist a bit. Well, having been cheated on in the past, I kind of enjoy reading about a bit of revenge.

The story was hot, and I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good up to the closing paragraphs, better left to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT, BUT....

The sex was well-handled and erotic. But your grammar and spelling need work. In the future, have an editor look it over before posting. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Nice!

The person complaining about Grammer probably irons their underwear. That story was fucken hot!

optocynicoptocynicover 3 years ago
Excellent

... super story, will you write further chapters though?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story thank you

A great tale with interesting twists. Well done. I don’t iron my underwear but I do find that glaring errors detract from the full enjoyment. It would be better to read and re-read your text before going the final mile and submitting it, in my opinion. It’s a pity about your last line, it closes off the story and I feel there is a lot of mileage still left in the tank.

Many thanks for taking the time to write.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

What about Derrick? Thought fir syre he would kick Derrick’s ass

amoroneamoroneover 2 years ago

I love it, and put myself in Ryan's place. I'm certain I would have had a premature ejaculation! Its every youth's dream come true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous