Best Friend Takes His Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oof. Sorry, buddy. I can tell by her reaction that I'm a bit bigger than she's used to. Don't worry, Emily. I am sure you will do a great job. Now get to it. Make me hard, baby."

God, she wanted to kill him. She shot a glare at Toby to let him know just how pissed she was at him for putting her in this predicament before she did what was asked of her and leaned forward to grip that mighty shaft in her hand to begin to pump it from base to tip. After a few jerks, Matt began to grow even wider and longer.

Jesus. He was so big. How was she going to handle this snake in the grass? She composed herself and maneuvered her tongue around the spongy head in slow circles at first, but then faster with more precision until she could hear Matt groan and become fully erect.

Toby would know this strategy all too well and probably wish he was in Matt's shoes right now. Emily gave great fucking head. Too bad. He wasn't going to have that for a full month now. That is if Emily didn't file for divorce at that point. She still loved her husband. But she wasn't thinking rationally right now either. She was pissed, not only at herself but at him as well.

She truly wanted to roll her eyes in disgust at Matt's reactions. He really was an insufferable jerk. And she certainly didn't want to be the one pleasing him right now. What would Abby say if she knew what was going on? Would they still be friends? She was starting to face the brutal reality that this was probably not the first and last time she was going to be giving this arrogant prick head. Not by a long shot.

Despite all these thoughts whirling around in her head, Emily worked Matt's shaft like a pro. She sucked, licked, and took as much of him as she could down her throat. Which was his entire ten inches. Her husband's best friend was probably pleased as punch to find out she didn't have a gag reflex and could take him in all of his entirety. He probably didn't get that very often with how big he was, let's be honest.

Soon, Matt had wrapped Emily's hair into his fist and was steadily fucking her mouth with growing enthusiasm. Toby could only watch with eyes as wide as saucers as those big balls slapped against his sexy wife's chin with each inward pump. Emily was taking him to the hilt every time and her husband could see the bulge in her throat whenever his friend bottomed out inside of her pouty mouth. And lord help him, he began to get an erection as he watched her get throat-fucked brutally. He reasoned he was a red-blooded male and that's why he was feeling this way.

"Fuck you're good. Take that big fucking cock, Em!" Matt growled out, his hips wildly bucking as he neared his impending release. She hated to admit it, but his behavior was making her extremely turned on right now. Toby was never violent with her and he certainly didn't talk dirty like this. He didn't really have a dominant bone in his body. And she was quickly finding out that she liked being subservient to this arrogant, cocky son of a bitch that was his supposed best friend.

It wasn't long before Matt pulled out and began to jerk his long length rapidly. "Open your mouth, bitch!" And when Emily obeyed his command like expected he blasted his hot cum right onto her tongue. He came so much that the volume of it shocked Emily and her mouth filled up in no time. She had no choice but to quickly swallow it down knowing there was more where that came from. She wrapped her lips around the tip to create suction and like the good girl she was she eagerly sucked the rest of that heady spunk out of him.

Matt's cum was a mix of sweet and salty, a perfect combination that was pleasing to her pallet. Unlike her husband who was way too salty for her tastes. She often found herself spitting out his semen instead of swallowing it. Toby had never seemed to mind but did the sight of his wife swallowing his best friend's load add insult to the injury right now? Who knows, but she was so upset with him that she kind of hoped that it did. If she knew that he was turned on right now by the sight of this, she would probably be shouting in rage at him.

"Good girl," Matt said, and honestly it was the nicest thing he had ever said in all the years they had known each other to Emily. "But now for the main event."

Before Emily could figure out what that meant, Matt had yanked her up to her feet by her arm and bent her face-down over the poker table. His strong feet forced her legs apart and she could feel that monster dick of his rubbing along her slit to get some of those juices on him to lubricate him. Cause let's face it they both knew he was going to stretch her cunt as she had never been stretched before.

"Time for your wife to get fucked by a real man," Matt boasted, having made sure that they were at an angle that Toby could watch Emily's face as he fucked his wife into infinity and beyond.

Emily wanted to tell Matt to shut the fuck up for that one, but her face twisted with pleasure as that huge cock wasted no time and began to pound right out of the gate into her depths. She was so wet from her previous orgasm that to her shame Matt bottomed out inside of her quite quickly. Toby probably thought she was a whore because of the way Matt's big dick slid in so easily to the hilt. But he wasn't aware that she had been finger fucked to orgasm before this either. Sometimes her husband was as oblivious as they come and for a smart man, he could be incredibly stupid.

Lord help her, it didn't take long for her to cum on Matt's magnificent cock. She tried to hold out simply for the fact that her husband was watching his best friend plow into his wife like a savage. But that huge hung shaft was reaching places inside of her that had never been previously touched by her husband's inferior penis. As much as she hated Matt with a passion, the man was stroking all the right fires within her. Two minutes into it she was tensing up and feeling the pleasure building. She tried to stop the moans, but they were increasingly getting louder to the point where she didn't even recognize her own voice anymore.

Matt smirked as he felt Emily clamp him tightly as she came all over him in a rush of feminine juices. Her moans were telltale signs of her orgasm and he was sure that her husband recognized that his wife had just come for his best friend only two minutes into getting fucked by him. Isn't it ironic?

Toby was so transfixed that he couldn't look away. He knew that Emily had just experienced one of the best releases he had ever seen her have by the way she was moaning, her face so flushed and her expression wild. He would feel shame and guilt later on that he was unable to please his wife in the same way. But right now, he was helpless and could only watch as everything unfolded. Was Emily really enjoying this? Or was she putting on a good show to make him mad? It was hard to tell but her orgasm had seemed real to him. Fuck. What was going to happen now?

Matt had stopped thrusting to savor the moment and let Emily ride out her peak. But it wasn't long before he was banging away at her pussy once more. He couldn't get enough of it. She was so tight and wet, just as he expected her to be. Had he planned this? Definitely. And he couldn't be happier with the results. It was only another two minutes later that Emily came again as her husband witnessed her get what appeared to be the most satisfying fuck of her young life. All at the hands of his devious best friend!

The words of encouragement left Emily's mouth before she could stop them or knew what she was saying. "Oh, God, Matt. You feel so fucking good! Fuck me! Don't stop! Please don't stop! I'm gonna cum again!"

She felt so dirty, but she was unable to delay the dirty words coming out of her mouth any longer. She was completely and utterly Matt's at this moment. Her husband was forgotten. Was he even still watching? Her tits were rubbing against the harsh wood below her, her nipples so hard she feared they might cut through the sturdy surface underneath.

Matt was fucking her so powerfully from behind now that the table started to scrape loudly across the room. Toby could only watch as that big cock flew in and out of his wife's cunt with forceful strokes. Matt was like a machine, never tiring or cumming. He couldn't help but be in complete and utter awe of his best friend's stamina. But then a sense of dread overcame him as he realized that Matt never put on a condom. Did Emily even realize this? How could they be so irresponsible? Fucking hell!

"Matt, you've got to pull out. She can get pregnant!" Toby pleaded, trying to reason with his best friend. If Emily couldn't voice it to him, he sure as hell could. "We want to have kids together, man. Please don't take that away from us."

Matt shot Toby a glare as he continued to pound into his wife. He would let Emily be the deciding factor. "Alright. I'll leave that decision up to Emily. You want me to pull out when I cum? Tell me, girl." He briefly stopped thrusting so she could voice her opinion.

Emily was breathing hard, trying to recover and come to her goddamn senses. She hated the man that was doing this to her! But on the other hand, she had had three fantastic orgasms on that big dick that had been mercilessly stretching and widening her pussy. She knew that in just a measly four weeks her quim was going to conform to the shape of Matt's cock. She was going to be completely fucking owned by him. If she did decide to go back to Toby, would his smaller dick be able to satisfy her or would she be ruined for him forever? She shuddered to think about it.

Telling Matt to cum in her would be the ultimate betrayal. She couldn't believe she hadn't thought of protection until now. What the fuck was wrong with her? At this moment she still loved her husband. She didn't want Matt to ruin their plans of having children in the near future. Yet. "Please don't cum in me, Matt. I beg of you, pull out before you cum." The thought of having this arrogant prick's children disgusted her. She might like the feel of him fucking her, but that didn't mean she liked him as a person. And she sure as hell didn't want to have a kid with him.

Matt sucked in a deep breath. "Okay. I'm close, so you know. Your pussy is tight as fuck."

Emily could only groan as that magnificent and evidently naked cock re-entered her and began to impale her again and again. Was she enjoying it because of the sheer fact that Matt wasn't wearing a rubber? That had to be it! She had never had sex with a man sans condom. She was hooked on the skin-on-skin sensations as that large cock did things to her she could never imagine were possible before now. She could feel every vein and ridge of his member stroking over her delicate walls again and again. Just the dirty thought of a man she hated being the first one to have her this way was increasing the pleasure tenfold for her.

Heaven help her, she began rolling her hips back to meet his steady thrusts, as she could feel another orgasm quickly building from there feel of Matt's bare cock pounding her cunt. "Fuck me, Matt! Oh God, yes! I'm gonna cum again! You're fucking me so good!"

"Better than your husband?" Matt asked, with a smug smirk on his face.

She couldn't stop the response if she tried. "God yes! So much better! I'm so sorry Toby! His cock is so fucking good. It's so big and it's filling me up so good! I've never felt anything like it before. I can't get enough of his dick!" She wanted to think she was saying this so Matt would cum and this ordeal would be over with. But was she really? Who was she fooling at this point?

Lucky for her, that seemed to be all Matt needed to hear. His thrusts accelerated in pace and his grunts were getting louder and louder. "I'm gonna cum! Fuck!"

"Ohhh yes!" Emily cried out, lost in the sensations of that dick that was furiously pounding her cunt. "I'm close! Make me cum on that fucking cock, Matt!"

Matt drove into her wildly. He grabbed her hips and pulled her into each brutal thrust. "Cum! Cum now, you dirty little whore! Cum on my bare cock!"

And cum Emily did. She squeezed and milked him so hard he almost got ejected from her cunt. How Matt managed to prolong his own orgasm was beyond all three of them. He seemed to have great restraint when it came to that.

The second her sex released its hold on him, she could feel Matt remove himself just in time. His second load of the night was blasted all over her back and ass barely even a second after he had pulled out. Thank goodness they weren't going to have a pregnancy scare.

Emily wiggled her ass enticingly for Matt until he finished painting her body with his pent-up release. All she could do after things settled down was relax against the table, and revel in the feeling of being well and thoroughly fucked. How many times had she cum? It had felt like hundreds. She was completely drained of any energy she had prior to this.

Matt finally stepped away and clapped Toby on the shoulder. "Your wife is a great fuck, man. And now she's mine. For a month."

Toby seemed resigned to his fate. "Please use condoms, Matt. Please."

Matt laughed. "Sorry man that's just not my style. You are still a good friend. That's why I am gonna pay all your bills, get you all settled so you can live a comfortable life for the next four weeks while Emily and I continue to build whatever this becomes between us. I just want to take care of you, buddy. That's why I came here. I knew you were a mess. I'm losing a lot of money because of the divorce but I still got plenty to take care of you and Em. Do you think I want a kid right now, man? You don't gotta worry about me knocking her up."

Did he mean it? That was the real question.

Emily yelped when Matt suddenly smacked her ass. "Pack your things. We're leaving to go to a hotel. I'll wire all the funds you need along with the 50k into your bank account tonight, Toby. Just give me a figure of how much you need and it's yours. We'll see you in a month, buddy. You never know, maybe sooner."

Emily knew then that this was Matt's plan all along. To come and take her away. It had to have been! He was betting on there being a poker game. Did he really go out and pay Toby's friends to not show up? Just how far did he go to have Emily wrapped around his finger? She wanted to ask but she knew there was no point. She hated Matt but at the same time, he had fucked her better than any man ever had in her life. Including her own goddamned husband.

But like hell she wanted to become a wanton little slut for him. She didn't want to give in to him. She vowed that the next time they had sex she'd be better about acting like such a whore. The shame was starting to win out over the anger she felt for Toby. Why had she responded like that to someone like Matt? She hated him. It just made no sense. And yet her body had loved every second of it.

Matt's voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "Go clean yourself up, Emily. You've got an hour to pack your things and say goodbye to your husband. But no funny business, alright?"

He would say that! God she really truly hated that man. But she had to obey. So, she went upstairs and began to pack her things. Despite what had transpired this night she didn't want to leave home. It made her sad as hell. But she was starting to realize that this wasn't all Toby's fault. She had agreed to the terms of the bet too.

When Toby came upstairs to join her after she had taken a shower and scrubbed every inch of Matt off of her she immediately apologized to him for acting like such a slut. She vowed that she would be back in a month and things were going to go back to normal. That maybe she could convince Matt to release her sooner and she'd be back before he knew it. If he still wanted her to come home, that is.

"Of course I want you to come home, Emily. I still love you." Toby being Toby, completely accepted her apology. Above everything, he was still a good man. He had thought he had the winning cards. In a way, since Matt was paying off their remaining debt, it worked in their favor, right? They both tried to see the brighter side of things.

She was crying as she hugged her husband goodbye, and she left the house on good terms with him. She would miss him like crazy. The love she had for him wasn't just going to go away. But how was she going to get through four weeks with Matt and not end up completely ensnared in his web? That was the real question, wasn't it?

They were two very different men. Matt was dominant, cocky, possessive, egotistical, and aggressive. All the things she used to think that she hated in a man. Now she was not so sure. Whereas Toby was extroverted, charming, nerdy in an extremely adorable way, good-natured, and sweet. There was no doubt in her mind that she loved him dearly. But would that love for him last as she spent more and more time with Matt?

Would she come to a crossroads in the coming months and have to choose which man she preferred? Would Matt force her to make a choice between him and her husband? God, she hoped not. As of right now, she would choose Toby. But what about when all was said and done? In four weeks was she going to feel differently about both of them?

As she walked out of the door of her home with Matt by her side, the man she had despised for years and years, she had to wonder. A sick and twisted part of her felt like this had always been inevitable and at some point, she was going to find herself leaving Toby to be with Matt. Somehow it made sense in her mind. Wonders never cease.

12