Best Friend Takes His Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is some fucked up shit," Matt said, running his fingers through his short black hair. "I can't believe that Toby would stoop so low. I expect it from Abby, but Toby? No way. He has always been such a stand-up kind of guy. It's amazing what jealousy and anger can do to a man like him."

Emily raised her head. "Oh. Speaking of Abby. Clearly, we were never friends. I have to imagine that she was the one that seduced Toby to have sex with her. There's no way he would have done that on his own. She probably convinced him that it would be the ultimate way to get retribution and Toby was naive enough to fall for it." She hoped that was how it went down. Didn't matter either way. She wouldn't be returning to her husband or listening to his explanations. They were done.

She tapped on the privacy window and gave Stu the address of her and Toby. "Can you take us there, please? There are some things I need to get from there."

Stu nodded. "Absolutely, Miss Emily." He was already turning the car around, bless his heart.

Matt had a look of confusion on his face but then it fully registered that this was the end of Toby and Emily. "This is really it huh?"

Emily nodded. "This is really it. I'm done with him, done with our marriage. I have no job so I can't afford a laywer-"

Matt interrupted her with a growl. "Don't even, Em. I'll get you the best lawyer in the city so you can milk his cheating, lying ass for every dime. Just like Abby did to me. Well, mostly. She had no idea I had such a big nest egg saved up where she couldn't see it. A part of me always knew we weren't forever and that she would screw me over given the chance."

She smiled with acknowledgment, leaning forward to rest her head on Matt's broad shoulder. Never in a million years did she suspect things were going to turn out this way. Her life had been turned upside down in a matter of hours. But it was for the better.

"I think I knew," she suddenly said, with a nostalgic smile on her face.

"Knew what?" Matt asked, his warm cheek pressed against the top of her head.

"That it was going to be us. That we would somehow inevitably end up where we are now. Together."

"Together," Matt repeated, squeezing Emily's fingers. "Always and forever. It's always been you, Em. Always."

Emily smiled, her heart melting. "And it's always been you, Matt. It just took me forever to see it. You're the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. There's no doubt about that in my mind at all now."

She took his handsome face in her hands and kissed him lovingly. Before she knew it, they were at the house that she and her husband had lived in for two years together. No more. Tonight she was going to remove any pieces of evidence that she had ever lived here with him.

Matt waited patiently for her to return to the car. She made sure to get everything and pack all of her clothes and belongings into a large suitcase, her stomach twisting uncomfortably as she looked at her and Toby's former bed. Had he and Abby had sex in it? Was she spending the night here in their marital bed? Ugh, the thought disgusted her and made her so mad! She had to get out of here, but she had just a few more things to get before leaving.

Some might argue that she had it coming. But like it or not, she felt the victim here. She had planned to return to Toby in two weeks. His relationship with Abby was the deciding factor, the straw that broke the camel's back. She was not okay with the man that Toby was now. At least Matt had had the decency to admit his intentions straight to their faces. Toby had lied and cheated with Abby behind her back. There was no going back from that. Maybe one day she would forgive him, but now was not that day.

She locked the door behind her, took one last look at the house, and then proceeded to the limo. She couldn't help but smile as Stu got out to help her put the suitcase in the trunk like the true gentleman that he was.

It would take some time, but life with Matt was going to be splendid. At the end of the day, they were perfect for each other. Just like Toby and Abby had discovered when they were together. She always tried to look on the brighter side of things. And though she was sad that she was going headfirst into a divorce, she was also elated that she could now spend time with Matt without feeling guilty.

They remained silent on the drive home. When they got to the house, it was Matt that retrieved her suitcase from the back of the car and took it upstairs to their bedroom. Theirs. She felt relieved that she was now going to be officially living in this house with him and Lucy. They were going to be a happy family from now on.

"Thanks," Emily said, opening up the suitcase on the bed to unpack it.

Matt stopped her, turning her to face him and capturing her lips in a deep kiss, to which she returned, threading her fingers into the dark hair at the nape of his neck. Kissing him made her feel as if all of her problems were melting away, her worries over the future quickly leaving her mind. He was such a good kisser. He was good at everything he does. A true man in every way.

Emily shrugged the coat of his suit off of his shoulders and loosened his tie as they kissed. She slipped it off and unbuttoned his dress shirt, revealing his muscled chest slowly but surely. As soon as it opened up, her hands immediately found themselves wandering over his solid flesh. He was so fucking fit. She had never actually seen him work out but she had heard about his personal trainer from conversations in the past with Toby.

She leaned into Matt as he found the zipper on the back of her dress. The sound of it sliding down her body was intoxicating. She stepped out of the clothing and stood naked before her lover's admiring eyes.

"So fucking gorgeous," Matt murmured, reaching out grope and squeeze one of her big tits.

"So fucking handsome," she quipped in return, reaching down to give his growing cock a squeeze over the fabric of his slacks. She wanted him so badly at this moment it hurt.

She undid his belt next, biting her lip as she heard it coming undone. She took his boxers down with his pants, grinning as his hard-hung shaft swung into view. If it was a club it could knock her out.

She eagerly grasped him in her hand and began to pump from base to tip as she got down onto her knees on the floor. She moaned as she swallowed him whole, knowing full well he loved the fact that she had no gag reflex and she could take his entire ten inches into her throat without missing a beat.

He was quick to begin humping her face, his heavy balls slapping against her chin. "God, yeah, Em, suck that fucking cock!" He bellowed out, feeling his knees weakening.

"Mmm," she moaned out, wantonly sucking and slurping on every inch of his delicious fuck meat. Her head was rapidly bobbing back and forth, as he filled her throat repeatedly with his full length.

He jerked back, his cock leaving her mouth with a distinct pop. "Get on the bed. I have to fuck you now."

She wasn't going to argue with that logic. She quickly got on the bed on her back and spread her legs wide, letting him see just how soaked she had become for him. For him and only him.

"Fuck me, Matt. I want you inside me!" She pleaded, needing to feel him now.

He climbed on the bed and kissed her deeply as he rubbed his turgid flesh all over her heated sex. He found her hole and the next thing she knew that wondrous cock was filling her up, stretching and widening her hole to accommodate his huge girth.

Emily was delirious with pleasure at the feeling of him inside of her once more. She never wanted it to end. "Yes! Give it to me, Matt. Fuck me hard!"

Her tits bounced and jerked as her lover pounded into her with the fury of a thousand men. She wrapped her legs around him to take him in deeper, returning his passionate kisses. It wasn't just sex. They were making love now. And she was reveling in every second of it.

It didn't take long for both to be near their peak. Things were coming to a climax quickly due to the tension of the evening. Pent-up feelings were being expressed in their frantic lovemaking.

Emily could hear Matt's groans escalating. The sound of their flesh slapping together was loud in the once quiet room. She could feel her release building, like a flame burning to a fire.

"Keep going, Matt. I'm so close. Keep giving me that wonderful cock I can't get enough of!" She exclaimed, rocking and gyrating her hips to meet his frenzied pumps.

"I'm gonna cum," Matt groaned out, his hips slapping wildly into hers, the sounds of their bodies coming together in unison bouncing off the walls of the bedroom.

"Cum inside me. Fill me up with your cum!" Emily begged, needing to feel him release all of it inside of her. "I'm almost there, baby!"

That was all it took to send Matt spiraling over the edge. His hips were practically a blur he was fucking her so hard. She delighted in the sound of his husky grunts and moans. There was no turning back now.

Emily saw stars as Matt buried himself as deep as he could go and let loose a torrent of his hot sticky seed into her unprotected pussy. Her back bowed and her tits pressed tightly to his broad chest as they came together. Her cunt greedily sucked out every drop his supreme manhood had to give. She was thirsty like she had been in the desert all day. She needed his cum like she needed air to breathe.

As they basked in the afterglow, she found herself smiling. "I have a confession to make."

"What is it?" Matt asked, genuinely curious as to what it was.

"I didn't get the morning-after pill this morning. I forgot."

There was a heavy silence between them and then a chuckle from Matt. "I'm okay with that if you are."

Emily smiled, stroking his hair. "More than okay with it."

"Good," Matt said, his cock coming to life inside of her. "I'm going to cum in you until I get you pregnant."

"If you haven't already," she answered, with a sly grin on her face. "You think you've knocked your best friend's wife up yet?"

Matt smirked. "He doesn't deserve to put a baby in your womb like I do. If I haven't already, I will by the end of the night."

Emily began rolling and gyrating her hips tauntingly below him, biting her lip as she felt him coming alive inside of her. "Oh yeah? Is that a promise?"

"Fuck yes it is," he growled out sexily.

She soon found herself flipped over on all fours and she screamed with delight as Matt entered her from behind and began slamming into her with violent thrusts. "Fuck! Yes! Fuck me, Matt! Fuck a baby into my belly!"

Matt dug his fingers into her shapely hips and began pulling her back into his frenzied strokes, grunting loudly like an animal. Never in his life had a woman turned him on as much as Emily did. She was his woman and he was her man. He wanted to solidify that with a baby. He and Abby had planned on kids but that never happened. Now he knew why.

It wasn't long before he felt the familiar tingling in his balls. "I'm cumming, Em! I'm cumming! I'm knocking you up!" He growled out, his hips colliding with hers as he buried to the hilt and his cock throbbed and pulsed in her, exploding cum into her milking sex.

The rest of the night went on just the same. They fucked in every position possible. And each time Matt released his seed inside of her, ensuring she was pregnant with his child by the time it became physically impossible for them to continue.

"I love you, Em," Matt murmured, as they collapsed together and held each other tightly.

"I love you, too. Always, forever," she answered, clinging to him as she let out a dreamy sigh.

This was her life from now on. This was the man she was one hundred percent certain she was going to spend the rest of it with. She had no objections to that whatsoever.

Emily felt nothing but happiness as she drifted off into the most peaceful sleep of her young life with Matt by her side.

Epilogue

The divorce with Toby went off without a hitch. Matt felt like Emily should have been more savage, but she let Toby go without draining his expenses dry, due to the supposed evidence he and Abby had on Matt. And despite everything, she knew deep down that her ex-husband was still a good man that had been pushed past his limit. Circumstances were what led to his out of character behavior so she was not going to hold it against him. She was very far away from forgiving him, though, as that was an entirely different matter. The day of forgiveness may never come.

Six months after the freeing divorce, she and Matt had a wonderful wedding surrounded by family and friends. Emily was showing by then, so their family knew they were expecting their first child, a September baby. She wanted a girl, and Matt wanted a boy. Though deep down they knew they'd love the child no matter what the sex.

Their Honeymoon was on a private beach in Hawaii. They had the time of their lives, basking in the happiness that was their life now.

Matt's father tragically passed away from a heart attack before the baby was born, leaving Matt the sole owner of his company. They were thankful that he lived long enough to at least see his son get married to the right woman.

A month after he passed Emily gave birth to a healthy baby boy. They named him Nathaniel. And then there were three. And they all lived happily ever after... together.

12