All Comments on 'Best Friend to Girlfriend Ch. 02'

by Bi_Guy18

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Tymak8Tymak88 months ago

I can always rely on ur stories helping me out with my morning wood!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow I can't wait to read the next chapter x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A beautiful and sexy part 2! Evan is a lucky gurl.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OMG Evan, you are so lucky. No better feeling than to wake up in your man's arm (wearing a cute baby doll), still juicy from the previous night and knowing within minutes he will be pounding you again. That morning lovemaking description is so, so hot.

BiCowboyDFWBiCowboyDFW8 months ago

Great story! More please :)

robin48robin488 months ago

nice..boy to girl is my fave

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa4 months ago

@Bi_Guy18, I am jealous/jealous of Evan and his wonderful sexual experience with Jason. I really want to dress up like Evan in Jenny's underwear and clothes, to be compared to Jason's girlfriend Jenny. To feel that warmth of Jason's body, his cock going in and out, to feel him shooting white nectar down my boy pussy hole or in my mouth and on my face. Bi_Guy18 you have written one of the most wonderful stories in which there is so much feeling, emotion, sex.

I can already imagine what will happen at the gym, what will be an expressive sexual encounter between Evan, Jason and Mitch. I keep thinking about Jenny, will she find out about the whole incident and how will she react to it? And one more question is gnawing at ME; Did Jason know beforehand about Evan and his desire to dress up, to be a girl?

ps. Sorry for the errors and imperfections in language, I don't know English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻❤️🧑🏻👩🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Part 3 pl

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

This story was so Good, Really Hope you come back to it and add more!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBi_Guy18@Bi_Guy18
Writer and RPer. Enjoy exploring my feminine side. While there is no continuity between my stories (except within series), they all feature the same character getting to explore different fantasies. Love sissy, group, first time, cum, and romance. Hope you enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES