Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
394 Followers

"Other foot."

When Pat raised the other foot she was forced to put her weight on the one in the shoe. She had to reach out to a rack to steady herself. The other shoe went on. Donna rose and examined Pat from head to toe.

Pat stood shakily. Her calves almost instantly began to complain. She had to stick her ass out and throw her shoulders back exaggerating her breasts and butt. Randy smiled.

"You do good work Donna."

"Thanks. Now the other things."

She gathered the items he had requested and put them in a bag. He handed her a wad of cash. She counted it and nodded.

"Let me get your change."

"Keep it. You deserve it."

Donna gleamed and tiptoed up to give Randy a kiss on the cheek.

He turned to Pat.

"Come on."

"But. . .But. I'm naked from the waist down."

"I know."

"People will see."

"I know."

She sobbed.

"What about my other clothing?"

"Donna will package it and send it to my house."

"Aren't we going to your house?"

"No, we are going to where the party will be. I'm the host and I need to make sure everything is ready."

He drove to an area almost an hour outside of town. There, in a metal building set in the middle of a field, he pulled in and parked close to the door.

"Get out and come in."

She opened the door, stepped out carefully and followed him.

They entered a room that had tables set around a central area. In the center was a collection of the same kind of equipment she had seen in his basement. At the far end was a raised platform with a head table. Along one side was a long table with the equipment for a buffet and on either end a bar. Doors led to the kitchen and to the restrooms. He walked toward the kitchen with her following carefully behind. A woman came out in a chef's uniform, saw him and hurried forward.

"Randy. I wondered where you were."

"Is everything coming along ok?"

"Great. The only thing we are missing are the people."

"Excellent. I can always count you."

He turned to Pat.

"Lenore. This is Pat."

"Hello Pat."

Pat looked at him.

"You may answer."

"Hello Lenore."

Cherie looked at him.

"She is well trained."

"Not as well trained as you might think."

Cherie looked at her again before hurrying back to the kitchen.

Randy led her to a small room off the kitchen. It had a couch and several chairs. He pointed to a chair.

"Sit."

She sat carefully staying bolt upright. He left without saying anything.

Pat, left to her own thoughts was again mired in confusion.

He treats me like I was a thing. No one has ever done that. I should be ripping off these goddamned heels and running for help! Why do I let him do this. He has the videos but I could deal with that! I can always claim he seduced me or drugged me. But I don't. I keep coming back.

She squirmed on the hard wooden chair.

Jesus! I am already wet. I don't even know what he has planned and I am getting so turned on I feel like I could cum any minute.

Randy walked around the room and inspected every detail of every table and every piece of equipment until he was satisfied. He looked at his watch and dialed a number.

"Cherry. Has he arrived yet?"

"When he does, call me just before you leave."

"Good."

Bret drove slowly into the unfamiliar part of town. He finally saw the number on a building and pulled into a parking space. He was dressed much like Randy in dark trousers and shoes, a black button down shirt and black sports coat. The gloves and hood were in his pocket. As he got out of the car a petite woman a bit younger than him came out of the door, locked it, and smiled at him

"Bret?"

"Yes. Cherry?"

"That is me. Come on. I will drive. I know the way."

He nodded. She turned to a car parked just down the street. It was a new Dodge Charger Hemi. He was impressed. Before she started the car she dialed her phone. She only said a few words.

"On our way."

She brought the beast of a car to life. It thundered and she drove it to its potential. Despite her petite frame, she handled the car like a pro.

"Randy said I should fill you in on how this will work and what to expect."

Yes."

"The setup is that you are a Dominant and I am your submissive for the night."

He looked at her.

"I have no idea what that means."

"Don't worry. Follow my cues and everything will be great. Randy wants you to watch him and how he acts, how he conducts himself, how he reacts and deals with people. Pay attention. Randy is a Masters Master. There are none better than he is. You can also watch the other Dominants. They will mostly be dressed a lot like you are. They will be carrying themselves in much the same way as Randy but when you finally begin to see the difference in him and them, you will understand. Since I am your sub for the evening. I will be on a leash and you will hold the leash at all times. Do not ever let it go."

"Why?"

"With a few exceptions, a Master who drops his submissives leash is basically telling everyone that she has disobeyed or disappointed to the extreme that he is either going to punish her or is giving anyone else permission to use her. In extreme cases, if the Master removes the collar, he is removing any claim he has to her and she becomes a free submissive."

"That is bad?"

She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye.

"For a submissive it can be a horrible emotional experience. No good sub ever wants to disappoint her Master. To be summarily released would be like a curse. No real Master would ever want to own her again."

Randy's forehead furrowed in thought.

This is a whole different world I am about to enter. Best be on my toes.

"What if I have to go to the bathroom?"

She turned to him and grinned.

"Then I go with you and I hold your cock and I shake it off and I put it back."

His eyes got wide.

"Randy has told me about the situation with your wife. She will be there tonight on a leash as well. Randy intends that when he leaves with her tonight, she has an attitude change that will carry over to you. It is important that you begin to emulate Randy in the way you carry yourself, the way you deal with people and the way that you expect them to deal with you."

He was looking at her sort of glassy eyed.

"Don't worry. You will get it and you will be fine. When we get to the barn, put on your gloves and your hood. I will get ready and we will go in. There should already be a number of people there. Just be cordial and friendly. Randy suggested that you not speak. I will talk for you excusing you with extreme laryngitis. What shall I call you?"

He looked at her dumbly.

"I think I shall call you DaddySir"

He blinked.

She pulled up to one side of the building and parked.

"Get your gloves and hood on. Give me a second to get ready."

He began to pull the hood on and get it adjusted. It took him several minutes to get it straight and smooth. He then pulled on the tight-fitting gloves and turned to find her standing outside his door waiting. Gone was the lightweight coat she had been wearing. She was now clad only in a blue under bust brocade corset, blue stockings and matching blue shoes. She was shaved and glistening. Around her neck was a blue leather collar and a matching leash. She handed the leash to him turning her eyes down.

"I am ready DaddySir."

He took a deep breath and walked toward the door. Cherry followed along obediently to his left and a step behind. Inside, Randy was waiting and met them. He looked at Cherry and then at Bret.

"Sir, may I speak to your submissive."

Brett heard the question, but remained a bit slow on the uptake. He managed to gather himself enough to nod, remembering what he had been told about speaking. Brett listened as Randy spoke to Cherry. The tone was formal and polite, but there was something different when he spoke to her as opposed to when he had spoken to Brett. There was an expectation, a sense of . . . . well. . . . mastery. Brett could sense the control just Randy's voice was able to assert.

"Cherry has he been told all the instructions?"

"Yes Sir."

"You understand what I want tonight?"

"Yes Sir."

"You are prepared to follow my lead if things change?"

"Yes Sir"

"What will you call him tonight?"

She grinned.

"He is DaddySir, Sir."

Randy chuckled.

"Cherry you are a delight."

He turned back to Bret.

"Thank you Sir. Have an . . . educational . . . evening and if I can do anything to make it more enjoyable please let me know."

He nodded and Bret nodded.

Cherry stepped up close to him and whispered.

"Just mingle. If people want to talk, you nod to me and I will speak for you. I will apologize for your laryngitis."

He nodded and led her toward the bar. He had already decided that a drink was what he needed. He ordered a scotch by pointing to the bottle watching as the bartender poured a fine single malt scotch over ice and handed him the glass. He looked at Cherry and nodded.

"May I have a water please?"

The man handed her a bottle of water.

They moved off. Through the course of the early evening several people introduced themselves and Cherry did an admirable job of speaking in his stead. Everyone was cordial and friendly. Most expressed what seemed to be general concern for his illness. He noticed the manners and etiquette were precise and strict. He began to pick up on the presence of the men. Each of them, to some degree or another had the same sort of strength of character that Randy exuded. He met some of the women who carried themselves in the same way. As he walked about the room he began to feel the aura of power that these men and women carried with them.

He heard the microphone pop and turned to look at the stage. Cherry moved up close to him. He could feel her touching the back of his arm. Instinctively, he reached back to touch her. On the stage at the microphone was Randy.

"Good evening friends. Welcome again to our little family get together. Dinner is about to be served. The play area will open 90 minutes after we begin serving dinner. Our Dungeon Masters for tonight are Don, Robert and Angela."

Bret watched three people step forward. Two men and a woman. The men, dressed more formally in tuxedos and the woman wearing a long black evening gown. She obviously was not someone's sub. In fact, he had noticed several women who had submissives both male and female on a leash.

Randy left the stage as the servers started putting the buffet on to the serving line. People began lining up. Cherry leaned in to him.

"Best get in line. You will have a choice. You can feed me off your plate or allow me to get my own plate."

He nodded.

He was constantly watching. He saw how the submissives responded to the Dominants. He saw how the Dominants responded to one another. Cherry watched him closely and smiled as she saw a subtle change over the short time they had been there. Randy had told her that Brett was smart, a quick study and, even though Brett didn't recognize it himself, had all the qualities of a Dominant. She followed along vigilant lest he make a major error, but she soon relaxed. He was carrying himself a bit differently. He seemed a bit more confident. He led her to the serving line and when they came to the plates, he took his. She looked at him. He shook his head no. She smiled.

He heaped his plate with food and led them to a table near the back of the room away from the head table. Randy came from a side door leading a woman on a leash. Brett realized it was Pat. He wished they weren't so far away. It seemed that she was gagged and handcuffed. Randy led Pat to the raised platform and she carefully negotiated the step in the extreme shoes. Randy sat and Brett saw that Pat disappeared behind the table as she knelt.

Bret pulled his chair from the table and noted that the tables, usually meant to seat 8 only had four chairs. The answer to that question came when Cherry knelt on the floor to his left. It wasn't long until three other couples joined them. It was awkward not speaking. He made a quick decision speaking hoarsely before Cherry could speak.

"Thank you pet. My throat is feeling better. I believe I can talk a bit."

She looked at him wide eyed as he began to converse with the others. The transformation was subtle but noticeable to Cherry. He was carrying on a congenial, if raspy, conversation. The topics ranged from sports to business. Brett was somewhat surprised that the dinner conversation was much like any other dinner party until the woman who had taken the seat to his left motioned down to Cherry.

"How did you meet little Cherry? Everyone in the place is curious about how she ended up on the end of your leash since the last party."

Cherry held her breath. Brett took a swallow of water from his glass.

"We were introduced by a mutual friend. There seemed to be a connection. My friend noticed it and invited me to attend tonight and Cherry agreed to accompany me?"

"Oh. So the leash and collar are not permanent?"

Cherry, wide eyed and not sure what was about to happen glanced from the woman to Brett.

"That, I think, remains to be decided. Suffice it to say that she would be a fine addition to any household."

"I can't agree more. Neither would half the dominants in the room. Most of them have tried at one time or another to entice her into a collar but she seems determined to remain free."

Cherry finally breathed as the conversation drifted to other topics. Brett continued to feed her morsels from his plate until she felt satisfied. He leaned down at one point and, using the corner of his napkin, wiped a small flake of pastry from her chin. She glanced up at his face and saw something in he eyes. She stifled a gasp as she felt her nipples rise and a small tingle pass through her pussy. He head immediately went down to shield his view of her eyes.

As the meal wound down, people started gravitating to the play area. Brett saw Randy rise and take the microphone.

"Dungeon Masters and Mistress. The play area is open."

Brett watched with interest as groups of people formed around the various stations. At one point the crowd parted for a moment and he caught a glimpse of a woman stretched spread eagle and a man using a whip on her. He immediately stood and pulled on the leash.

"Come Pet."

She stood and looked at him, a bit of concern etched on her face. He walked toward the play area and joined the group watching the man flog the woman's ass. When the woman's ass was a bright red, her partner stepped up to her running his fingers through her pussy. She immediately convulsed into a shuddering orgasm. Cherry watched Bret. It was difficult to judge his expression or his reactions with the hood covering his face. What she could judge was the size and stiffness of the erection showing in his trousers. As the man began to untie the woman, Bret stepped away and Cherry fell in behind him. He walked slowly, taking in the various scenes being played out but, Cherry noticed, he was watching the people more than the play. They came to where a woman was tied in strap ado. Cherry stepped up and quietly explained how strap ado worked. He nodded and watched. The woman was bent nearly double at the waist with her bound wrist pulled high behind her. Her legs were held apart by a short spreader bar. She was wearing a short cocktail dress that the man behind her now had pulled up over her ass. She had no panties and was totally exposed.

Bret watched as the man began to work a short leather whip over her ass and thighs. Several times she yelped loudly. The whipping continued until the bound woman began to moan. Brett was aware that the moans were not those of someone in pain, but those of someone in a high state of arousal and need. As the man worked the leather he placed one stroke on her pussy lips. She screamed. He repeated the stroke and she wailed again. Bret could see her face and the tears. The man went back to work on her ass cheeks and thighs until the woman was moaning loudly, her hips grinding and gyrating as she sought some relief from her obvious sexual need. Bret watched as the man pulled out his engorged cock, stepped up to the bound woman and rammed his cock home savagely fucking her while everyone watched. When he was done, the woman seemed to be in some sort of daze. He looked at Cherry. She leaned into him.

"She is in sub zone. Her endorphin levels are through the roof. She is so highly aroused that almost anything could cause her to orgasm. He will probably leave her there as long as she is floating. When she starts to come down, he will release her and take her to their table and after care for her."

As Cherry predicted, the man released the woman when she started to snub and sob. Brett paid particular attention as the man walked her to a table near the edge of the play area, sat and pulled her into his lap. She curled against his chest and he began to talk to her, stroking and touching her gently.. Bret saw her smile, kiss his neck and nuzzle in against him.

Just then the crowd seemed to part. Bret saw Randy walking Pat down the middle of the play area. Bret stepped back behind some other people and pulled Cherry with him. He watched as Pat walked past. She was indeed gagged. The extreme corseting was beautiful and the way she was walking was almost obscene. In the middle of the area, Randy stopped.

"This is Pat. She is an arrogant insolent bitch. Her own words. She has cheated on her husband and treated him with disrespect at every turn. Tonight, I ask you, my friends, to help turn her attitude around. Show her how proper people treat each other. If some of you would be so kind as to help me prepare her. I think the whipping frame is the place to be."

Several men rolled the frame into the center of the floor. Several others took Pat and placed her in front of the padded bar, spread her legs wide and cuffed them to the rings at the outer corners near the floor. She was then bent over and her cuffed wrists put into strap ado. Bret heard her groan around the gag. Brett saw that despite her discomfort, she was wet. Trails of her copious juices were visible on the insides of her thighs.

"There she is friends. Teach her well."

Randy walked over to where Bret and Cherry stood to one side and turned to watch.

The crowd milled around a bit and then a man stepped forward with a leather slapper. He began to work it over her ass. The space was filled with the distinctive crack of leather on flesh. Pat tried to scream around the gag but it was ineffectual. She struggled to move her ass out of the way which only made the spectacle more obscene. Bret watch almost horrified until the man laid the slapper on her back, walk to her head, knelt on one knee and lifted her chin. He spoke softly to her, touching her tear stained cheeks gently and then kissed her forehead. Bret was for a moment confused.

Brett hand pulled Cherry around in front of him. She was petite and having trouble seeing so he placed her at his front. His arms were resting on her waist. She glanced up to watch Brett's face as Pat was being stropped. His gaze was fixed intently on the scene. She leaned back slightly into him and felt his hands tighten on her waist. .

Pat, finding it hard to breathe in the corset in such a position, listened to what Randy had said. She didn't fully understand what was about to happen until the first stroke of the leather strap crossed her ass. Her head jerked up and an involuntary scream crowded the gag in her mouth. He mind was a jumble of fragmented thoughts, punctuated by the stinging blows of the leather.

FUCK. Oh shit. What is happening. How did I get myself into this. Why didn't I leave when I . . . . AAAAGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Oh God . . that hurts. . . . I can't take this. I have to get loose. AAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh Please. I will do anything. . . make it stop. . pleasAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
394 Followers