Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
402 Followers

Brett leaned down close to Chery's ear.

"What are they saying to her?"

"They are teaching her what it is to be both cherished and owned. There is comfort and happiness in both of them. Together you can find bliss. Each one of them has something different to tell her. How to be happy serving. How to be respectful. How to bring joy to yourself and to others. The most important thing though, is they are showing her that despite what she may think she is loved and cared for and protected."

He leaned down to her and spoke quietly.

"You have this in your life?"

She looked down casting hey eyes to the floor and answered quietly..

"Not yet DaddySir. Someday I hope to be cherished and owned."

"It sounded to me as if you have had plenty of opportunities."

"Not the ones I wanted. Submissives always have the choice of who and when to serve."

Brett straightened and turned his attention back to Pat. Cherry felt him move and sighed then realized that his hands were now on her shoulders and that he held her close to him, close enough she could feel the bulge in his pants pressing against her ass.

Another man was kneeling at Pat's face, touching her gently, using a handkerchief to wipe the snot that hung from her nose. He talked softly, almost cooing into her ear.

Oh God. Please let it be over. What is he saying? I am loved? Wha . . . what does he mean. Someone is beating me to death and then he tells me he loves me? Of fuck. This is a nightmare. How can he be so tender after turning my ass to hamburger?

Brett turned his attention to Pat as man and woman after man and woman used the leather slapper to bring her to agony and then carefully and tenderly expressed their care and understanding to her. The more he watched, the more aroused he seem to become. He was unaware that one of his hands now played with the pert breast exposed above the brocade corset that Cherry was wearing.

Cherry had long since lost focus on the scene. When Brett's hand has first caressed her breast, she had nearly orgasmed. She controlled herself by closing her eyes and leaning back against him for support. By the time the Dominants were nearly through, Randy leaned in close to Bret and spoke in a whisper.

"Your turn."

Bret's head snapped around and looked at Randy.

Randy nodded and looked in Pats direction.

Bret stepped forward and picked up the slapper. He looked at his unknowing wife's dark crimson ass and raised the leather strap. He drove it hard against the unprotected target and it was as if a flood gate opened. He growled and let the slapper fall again and again and again. Pat howled, she screamed, she wailed. She struggled and fought against the ropes. One of the dungeon masters started to step forward. Randy shook his head motioning for him to stop. Brett was like a man possessed. Every frustration, every insult, every derision Pat had ever unloaded on him seemed to be expelling themselves as the leather worked over every inch of her exposed and already well beaten ass and thighs. Cherry reached up and touched his arm. It was like an electric shock went through him. He looked down and realized he still held the leash. Cherry, her hand on his arm, nodded . He laid the slapper on Pats back and led Cherry to Pats head. He knelt and touched her face with his gloved hand. He began to speak to her and a glimmer of recognition passed over her face.

please. someone help me. please. I can't do this.

Pat hung from her arms, her head dangling down. Her once beautifully coiffed hair was now stringing down around her head, limp with perspiration. Drool trailed from around the gag and puddled on the floor beneath her mixing with the snot that hung from her nose. She was cognizant when the strapping ceased again. She knew that there would be a moment of respite as another voice filled her ears with platitudes of caring and tenderness. She was confused. She was troubled by her inability to separate the pain from the touches and words. He mind had focused on a recurrent litany.

please let it stop. please let it stop. someone help me. someone save me. please let it stop please let it stop. I will be good. I will be good. I will be good.

A new voice came to her. In the confused overwhelmed state of consciousness, something clicked.

That voice. Those words. Who is that? Why is it familiar?

When Bret saw it, he pulled the hood from his head. She looked up at him and sobbed. Bret stood and nodded to the two men standing to one side and they immediately released her arms and legs and stood her up. Pat leaned against Bret's chest and continued to sob. He pulled her close and began to speak softly to her again, touching her tenderly. The crowd broke into applause. Pat was openly weeping against his chest, repeating the same words over and over.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Brett saw that Cherry was crying as well. Randy came and stood close.

"Good Job ol buddy. I think it was a success."

Randy took the leash hanging from Pats collar and moved to hand it to Bret. Bret looked at it and smiled back at Randy.

"Sir, I believe she is in your care until tomorrow evening. I am quite well served by this pet and believe she will be happy to continue to do that for a while longer."

Randy looked at him with a new respect.

"Sir, you are correct. I would respectfully request that you and your pet accompany me and my ward home after these festivities for some quiet talk and perhaps some further entertainment."

"Sir, I think that is an excellent idea."

Bret looked at Cherry who was standing wide eyed and then back at Randy.

"If you can accommodate us we will spend this evening and tomorrow with you."

Cherry's mouth hung open as she heard the 'us'.

Randy grinned and almost slid back into his best buddy persona but checked himself.

"My pleasure Sir. I will see you later in the evening. Please do enjoy yourself."

Bret nodded as Randy left with Pat in tow, her head down and quiet.

Bret felt Cherry step up next to him This time her attitude and demeanor were different.

"Sir, may a pet speak?"

"First, I need to ask you a question or two."

"Yes Sir?"

"You said that a submissive always has the decision of who and when to serve."

"Yes Sir."

"I may have spoken presumptuously. Would you accompany me, as my submissive, for the rest of this weekend?"

"Is it Sirs intention to take pet and treat her like his property?"

He looked down at her.

"It is."

She smiled, but then a cloud seemed to descend on her face.

"May I speak frankly DaddySir?"

"Of course."

"What about your wife? Am I to be released after the weekend?"

"My wife will do as I tell her to do and accept what I tell her to accept. As for you, I think that will be decided as this weekend progresses."

Cherry flushed slightly. She was amazed at the change that had occurred in Brett in just a few hours.

"Sir. This girl doesn't want to just be a fling or a weekend amusement. She needs to be owned, loved and cherished. She wants to belong to someone, not just be a toy."

Her eyes were downcast as she spoke. Brett heard the deep emotion that was behind her words. He lifted her chin to look into her eyes.

"You are owned. You are loved. I think you have been since you touched my arm and brought me back. You are my property."

She gasped and then her face split into a wide beaming grin.

Much later, the crowd was gone and the cleanup crew was at work. Bret sat at the table near the door and Cherry knelt at his side. Her head lay against his thigh and his hand moved slowly over her shoulder. He watched as Randy walked across the floor, Pat walking to his left and slightly behind. They came up to the table and stopped.

"Ready to go, ol buddy?"

"We are!"

Pat looked up at them and at Cherry.

Randy looked at the petite young woman as well.

"I heard a rumor that you had staked a claim."

"Rumor could be true."

"Bret, you amaze me. You went from downtrodden pussy whipped husband to a confident assertive Dominant in just a matter of hours."

"I had two good teachers."

"So how is this going to work? Have you thought about that?"

"I have been thinking on that. I have a wife and you have a big empty house. You know that what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine. I propose that these two are just like everything else we have ever had. I don't suppose there is any reason now either one of us should have big lonely houses."

Randy grinned.

"You are even thinking like a Dominant. Come on. Let's go to my house."

Randy led Pat to the parking lot and Bret led Cherry. As they approached Cherry's car she started to go to the driver's side and he jerked back on the leash. She pulled up short and he stuck his hand out. She bit her lip and handed him the keys.

At Randy's house, Brett and Cherry stood in the living room looking out of the window at the dark of the valley. Cherry was nestled in front of him, his arms around her. He was still holding the leash. He reached up and snapped it loose from the collar. Cherry looked up with a question in her eyes.

"We are home pet. No need for a leash at home."

She smiled softly. Randy came from the back of the house. Pat was walking behind him docilely. He stopped across the room then went to the kitchen to get a beer.

"Bret. Want a Beer?"

"Sure!"

Cherry scurried away to the kitchen and came back carrying the beer and a coaster. She held it out to him and he nodded. Randy walked back in and looked at Pat.

"Pat. You should go say hello to your husband."

She turned and came over to Bret and looked up.

"Hello Bret."

"Hello Pat."

Randy spoke again.

"What did we talk about Pat?"

She knelt and took Bret's hand. She was almost sobbing.

"Please Sir, forgive me for being a bitch and a whore and a slut. I promise I will be good."

Bret looked at Randy.

Bret took Pat's hand and lifted her to her feet.

"Don't let it happen again."

"Yes Sir."

Brett gathered Pat into his arms and kissed her slowly and deeply. She melded against him, arms going around his neck and returned the kiss with a passion he had never known from her. As Brett pulled back, he looked into her eyes.

"What have you learned?"

Her eyes dropped as she spoke.

"Sir. I have learned that what I have always wanted was someone to respect. No man had ever demanded that of me until Randy. It took me time to finally understand it."

Her eyes came up to his.

"When I saw your face close to mine all I could think about was how much I hoped you were like that. I want you to be like that. I want to respect you."

"Good girl. Randy has taught both of us a lot. I think it is going to be a much different world for us now."

Pat smiled. Brett looked at Cherry who was biting her lower lip. He could see the concern in her face.

"Pat. This is Cherry. I have claimed her. She is willing but, since I now know that submissives always have the decision, I must ask you. Are you willing to serve me and to accept her into our relationship as well."

Brett spoke to Cherry as well.

"Cherry, you need to also understand that Brett and I are closer than brothers. What I own, he owns and vice versa. Are you willing to accept his ownership as well and to be paired with Pat in that arrangement?"

Cherry moved close to where Pat still nestled into Brett's arms. Pat slipped an arm around Cherry's waist and pulled her close. Cherry seemed to glow with a new light.

"DaddySir, I can't think of a situation more perfect."

Randy stepped up.

"Pat why don't you and Cherry go to the pool and get better acquainted. I think you are going to be spending a lot of time together."

Pat looked at Cherry and hand in hand like school girls, they head off to the pool. Randy stepped up to the window beside Bret and looked out over the dark valley.

"Bret. Even I am amazed. I knew that down deep you could be a good Dominant. I never imagined how fast you would transform. That little arrangement you just described never even occurred to me, even though we have shared everything else we have ever owned."

"Yeah. I don't guess this is much different."

"Nope. What's mine is yours and yours is mine."

Bret looked at Randy with a wide grin.

"Can I borrow the Bugatti next weekend?"

Randy looked at him and they both laughed.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
402 Followers