Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing his wife's fascination with her brother's cock Brady grinned. "He's got an impressive cock, doesn't he?"

Moaning, Cassie felt butterflies fluttering madly within her. Knowing that she had been caught staring at Liam's cock, she was so flustered, all she could do was stammer, "Yes...yes, it is!"

Brady could easily see the curiosity and lust on Cassie's face. He always had secretly wanted to see his wife fuck another man. It was a secret fantasy that he had never shared; not even with his best friend, Liam. Brady's heart was pounding as he asked, "Would you like to touch it?"

Cassie's eyes widened as she looked at her husband in surprise. The alcohol had caused strange things to happen to them all. As her eyes searched Brady's eyes, she couldn't tell if he was serious. Hit by a sudden surge of adrenaline-charged excitement, her body started to tingle. Embarrassed that her nipples were visibly erect and her pussy was drooling with desire for what she wasn't supposed to have, she said nervously, "No....No I shouldn't do that!"

Brady could tell that despite her resistance she wanted to explore her brother's cock. He smiled as he asked, "Are you sure? Look at it! I know you must be just a little bit curious to know what his cock would feel like!

For several awkward seconds, Cassie was paralyzed by indecision. Her heart was fluttering in her chest as she tried to decide what to do. Cassie was so highly aroused by the thought of touching her brother's cock she could hardly breathe. Taking a deep breath, she lifted her hand. Tentatively, her hand went to Liam's throbbing penis. Slowly she began to caress the second cock she had ever seen in real life.

Feeling the heat radiating from the hardness of his cock the moment her hand touched it, Cassie instantly felt another powerful adrenaline rush. Feeling empowered by her husband's blatant encouragement, after a moment of shyness passed, she encircled his shaft with her fingers and started to slowly stroke her hand up and down the length of Liam's eight-inch rod. Her sexual desire awakened by the forbidden passion of what was happening, Cassie explored every inch of her brother's throbbing cock. As her curiosity grew, she adjusted her hold so she could grip his erection firmly in her hand. The head of his cock projected past her fingers and pointed straight up toward the ceiling as Cassie looked at the drop of precum that had formed on the tip. Her finger swirled over the head as she spread the thin liquid over his round, purple crown. Without thinking, Cassie put her finger in her mouth and sucked the precum from it. Suddenly realizing what she had done, her head jerked up, and she looked at her husband. When Brady smiled and nodded his okay, she looked back at Liam's cock and continued to explore its hard surface.

Sitting on the couch next to her, Brady closely studied his wife's face. The look of nervous indecision he had seen a few moments earlier was now replaced by carnal hunger. As she continued to explore her brother's rigid shaft, Brady started to unbutton her blouse. Cassie released her hold only long enough to let her husband slip her shirt and bra down her arms before wrapping her fingers around Liam's cock again.

Her breasts were full and round, centered by areola that was swollen and puffy, but her eraser-size nipples seemed to be as stiff as spikes. Brady didn't think he had ever seen them as long and hard as they were now.

Brady ran his hands over the length of his wife's body, loving the soft feel of her skin as he worked his way from her knee to her shoulder and back down again. Eventually, he focused more and more on her breasts, using his fingertips to playfully tweak their throbbing points until she was moaning with pleasure.

Brady playfully whispered into his wife's ear. "You look so fucking hot as you play with your brother's cock. Do you want to do more? Do you want to taste it?"

Cassie shuddered as she absorbed Brady's words. After biting down hard on her lower lip she shook her head, but it was impossible to hide the lust in her eyes. Her voice was trembling when she replied, "I shouldn't." "But wouldn't you really like to do more than just touch it? Look how hard his cock is. It's hard because you look so sexy and beautiful."

"I don't know, Brady. I'm afraid if I do more, I won't be able to stop."

"That's part of the excitement, Honey. See how hard your brother is? That's how turned on he is for his beautiful little sister! He sees how delicious you look right now. He's turned on and wants you so bad. I bet he has dreamed of this moment most of his life."

Brady's hot breath against his wife's ear made Cassie shiver. "I can feel how much it's turning you on, too!", Cassie moaned. "Are you really sure you want me to do this, or is it the alcohol talking? I don't want to do anything tonight we will both regret tomorrow.

Brady's hand had dropped down his wife's belly to touch the inflamed lips of her pussy. His finger was running back and forth between her soaking wet outer lips, teasing her pussy into an even higher state of arousal.

"Sweetheart, whatever it is you decide to do, will only be is sex! Not lovemaking, just sex! You and Liam wouldn't be making love; you would just be fucking each other. You would just enjoy the pleasures of each other's bodies. You can only make love to me! With anyone else, all it would be is fun, physical, sexual pleasure!"

Pausing, aware how much his own words were driving her mad with lust, knowing by the look on Cassie's face that he was extremely close to pushing her over the edge to submission, he finally said, "This something we have talked about in the past. Don't you remember talking about bringing a third person into our sexual adventures?

Cassie mindlessly shook her head yes as she continued to grip her brother's hard cock.

"So, how far do you want to go? Do you want just to let Liam explore your body with his hands for a while? Maybe let him kiss you? Maybe let him taste you? Or, because your pussy is so incredibly wet right now, maybe you should seriously think about letting him put his cock inside you? Think about how it would feel if you let him fuck you!"

Burning with desire to see what Cassie was going to choose to do, Brady leaned even closer to her, exciting her, even more, when he whispered into her ear, "Go for it, sweetie! Let him please you! Let Liam enjoy your body! Give your brother a chance to see how many times he can make you cum!"

Hearing this, combined with the feel of Liam's cock in her hand and the way her husband was rubbing her pussy with his finger, Cassie could feel the fire mounting within her as once again an orgasm started building within her. She felt the pangs of sexual arousal and incestuous desire to join with her brother and twist into an aching knot of passion that was growing within her like a rising flame.

Brady's cock throbbed when he saw Cassie lick her lips and her eyes focused entirely on Liam's cock as she continued to caress and stroke it. The expression on her face made her look like she was drunk with lust as she ran her hand over the rigid length of flesh.

Brady looked at his best friend and nodded. Liam knelt in front of Cassie and placed his hands on her upper thighs. Slowly they rose higher, forming a sea of goosebumps across the soft skin of her belly before gliding up to touch the firmness of her beautiful breasts. She trembled as her brother explored her body even further--- rubbing her face, her neck, her shoulders and finally the aching points of her taut nipples. He moved slightly closer until his hips contacted her knees. Her breasts were heaving with the burning heat of her passion as she allowed her legs to open wider as he snuggled between them.

Liam's hands slid behind his sister's waist. Cassie's eyes burned into his as she lifted slightly off the couch and allowed his hands to cut the round curves of her ass. He pulled her toward him until her butt was on the edge of the couch and her back was flat on the smooth leather. He positioned himself directly between her widening thighs and his eyes danced up and down her body before focusing on her pink core. She was no longer his little sister. She was a beautiful desirous woman who was welcoming him into her hot pussy. The petals of her labia reflected the soft light, the liquid dew of her arousal showing him how much she was ready to be taken. He pushed his hips forward and started rubbing the tip of his cock up and down between the folds of her salivating tunnel. Cassie moaned as the hard ridges and veins of his cock rode directly against the outside of the delicate pink folds of her pussy. The flower of her passion was blooming, open and beckoning for his rigid cock to take her.

Brady felt like his heart was going to jump out of his chest when he saw Cassie responding decadently to her brother's touch. When he fully absorbed the fact, she was no longer resisting, Brady had to reach down and pinch the base of his cock to keep from cumming too soon. Watching as his sweet wife prepared to surrender her body to her big brother was almost more than he could stand.

When Cassie felt Liam's hands touching her body, she felt like she was in a dream as she allowed him to explore her most intimate areas. Knowing full well what was about to happen, her moral upbringing screamed at her to stop, but the burning fire of her passion raged like an inferno and conquered any resistance she might have made. The moment she felt the warmth and hardness of Liam's erection brushing against her sex she knew that no matter what her conscious was attempting to say to her, there was no way she was going to stop him from going further. Her body and desire to know what a cock other than her husband's felt like merely wasn't going to let that happen. The nagging fear of wondering whether or not she could live with herself if she had sex with her brother or any other man than her husband was no longer present. What she wanted more than anything else was to find out how much pleasure Liam's big cock was going to give her.

She looked down at his cock as it rested against the outside of her pussy. Slowly, Cassie tilted her hips, raising her pussy to an angle to make it easier for him to penetrate her. Looking down at his beautiful sister, Liam drew in a deep breath. He looked at Brady, muting asking for permission as the head of his cock snuggled against the pink opening within Cassie's split. When Brady nodded his okay, Liam placed his left hand on Cassie's hip, bracing himself as he pressed the tip of his throbbing cock against the entrance to her inviting, pink opening. Cassie looked at her husband, their eyes locking together as the head of Liam's cock began to spread the lips of her pussy. A second later, her eyes widened as she felt the head and part of the shaft slide inside her. Brady trembled as he watched the head of Liam's cock disappear completely inside his wife. It was done. His wife was really fucking another man.

The incredible tightness and heat that enveloped Liam as he pushed his manliness a few inches into Cassie's wet pink depths made him groan with pleasure. When he finally pressed his cock as deep into her as he could, he looked at Brady. "Oh my God! Cassie's pussy feels fucking incredible!"

Feeling Liam's cock sliding deep into her body, Cassie gasped loudly. The intense bodily and emotional stimulation that a man other than her husband was actually penetrating her made Cassie shudder even harder then she had moments before. Cassie moaned as she felt her brother slide even deeper into the welcoming depths of her trembling body. She thoroughly enjoyed the illicit yet delightful sensation of Liam's cock as it plunged deeper than Brady's would ever be able to reach. When Liam began to thrust his cock in and out of her vagina slowly, Cassie couldn't help but compare the feeling of the two men's cocks. Brady's cock never failed to please her, but the size of her brother's cock and the absolute fact that fucking her brother was strictly taboo; made fucking him the most intensely erotic thing she had ever done. The more Liam slid his cock in and out of her, the higher the gratification became as her body adjusted to her brother's intrusion of his incestuous cock. She could feel the physical pleasure becoming so great that all of her moral uncertainties evaporated. The only thing she could think about was letting her brother fuck her as passionately and as hard as he could.

Brady felt a sense of pride as he watched his best friend, Cassie's brother, fuck her. He knew how tight and hot his wife's pussy was and had no doubt about how good it felt to her brother. He could see the joy his wife was feeling as her eyes closed and her hips lifted up to meet Liam's cock. She hooked her heels behind her brother's thighs, and her body began to pitch in rhythm with his thrusts as they started to fuck with an enthusiasm that both pleased and excited Brady.

Cassie's body was moving with an eagerness Brady had rarely seen. Her back was arching, and her body was responding to Liam's thrusts with an enthusiasm that made Brady's cock throb as she fucked Liam with an unbelievable passion that was more intense than either of the men had ever seen. She felt her husband cup her breast and moaned with pleasure as he began to tease her nipples just the way she liked it expertly. Brady whispered in her ear, "You look stunning, Cassie! This is so fucking hot!"

Brady looked down and surveyed the orchestrated moves of his beautiful wife's body as she willingly thrust up to meet her brother's cock. The excitement was pushing him to the verge of orgasm. He chewed on her earlobe and asked, "Baby does it feel good having Liam's big cock inside you?"

Cassie felt another adrenaline rush. It was breathtaking feeling her brother's cock inside her and having Brady right beside her to witness the incestuous event. It was driving her emotions to staggering heights. This combination of such an incredibly erotic occurrence was pushing her toward the orgasm that was bubbling inside her and rapidly threatening to boil over. The intensity of the sexual energy flowing through her was unbelievable. Her entire body felt as though it was soaring on waves of tremendous gratification, she whimpered, "Yes! Yes! I want to cum! I need to cum!"

Recognizing the intense desire in his wife's voice, Brady wanted to help her reach that goal. He caressed her breast and pinched her nipple as his eyes wandered up and down her body. He felt his cock throb so hard it was painful. His eyes focused on the point where Cassie and Liam's bodies were locked together with intense passion. He could see Liam's cock glistening with his sister's juices as it disappeared again and again inside her willing body. Brady felt both envy and delight knowing the bliss each of them was feeling. One of Brady's fantasies was finally happening, and he found himself thrilled even more that Cassie was expanding her sexual horizons. He knew that in the future he would continue to benefit from the door he had opened to his wife's future sexual ventures.

Brady pulled Cassie's knees back slightly toward her chest, knowing this would allow Liam's cock to penetrate even deeper into her pussy. He knew Liam had a bigger cock than he and wanted Cassie to experience every inch of it. Brady looked down at her face again. Seeing how much her eyes were glazed over with lust, he swallowed to control his excitement and said, "Cum for me baby! Cum on Liam's cock! I want to see you explode with unbridled lust!"

Cassie gasped as her brother's cock went really deep in her, and she responded by sliding her hands behind Liam's lower back and pulled him deeper. His massive cock was stretching her beyond belief. She began whimpering and whining she dug her nails into the clenching muscles of his ass telling her brother she wanted him to fuck her harder and faster.

Encouraged by her eagerness, Liam grunted as he started to move his hips back and forth with increasing speed. He pounded her as hard as he could, ramming into her body like a jackhammer while she writhed and sobbed beneath him. It hurt so wonderfully she cried.

For Cassie, feeling Liam's cock roughly slamming into her created continuous waves of pleasure that flowed throughout her body like tiny bolts of electricity. Her fervent desires built so rapidly and with such intensity, she couldn't stop the increasing volume of her primal wails. As she moaned with sensual delight, she was completely unaware that the sounds escaping her were making it difficult for her husband to control his own orgasm.

Brady moved closer and knelt beside his wife on the couch. When she felt her husband's, hard cock touches her lips Cassie's mouth automatically opened. Wrapping her lips around his throbbing cock, she eagerly sucked on his stiff cock. He slowly pushed into her open mouth, so deep that he touched the fleshy back of her throat. A tantalizing chill consumed her as she took his cock with her mouth. Brady seized her head and thrust his hips forward. Cassie felt his cock slam against the back of her mouth and spluttered, trying not to gag as he literally fucked her mouth. Moaning deeply, she reached up and grabbed his ass with her hand. She gagged slightly but pulled him closer, taking his cock deeper down her throat than it had ever been before.

Cassie was consumed with a passion that raged like a forest fire. She wanted to taste and feel the orgasmic blast from both of her lovers. Cassie had never dreamed she would ever enjoy another man's cock much less two cocks at the same time, but the intense actuality of it was driving her to an ecstasy she could never have imagined. She told herself this can never be a onetime thing. She was determined to experience this sensation again and again. Their cocks drove her over the edge as her body writhed and danced in ecstasy to the penetrating jabs of her two lovers. While her body convulsed and thrashed with extreme pleasure, her scream of release was muffled by Brady's cock as her body exploded into multiple orgasms. Cassie surfed the waves of her climax while her brother and husband relentlessly pounded her with long, deep, strokes.

Brady could feel the orgasmic tremors racing through Cassie's body, and it was enough to cause him to explode in a fury of blasts that shot stream after stream of cum into her waiting throat. She eagerly gulped and swallowed as her belly was filled with the creamy liquid that continued to shoot directly down her throat.

As Brady's orgasm slowed, his passion was refueled by the vision of pure eroticism beside him. Cassie's eyes were half closed, her arms lying weakly on either side of her head, her body pliant and responsive to Liam's thrusts, her breasts dancing in undulating waves as he rocked her with the pounding force of his passion. Brady was surprised when he felt yet another stirring within him as he watched his wife enjoy her brother's rigid cock. As he watched as his usually conservative wife wantonly fuck her brother.

Brady's brain was flooded with emotions of lust and erotic hunger. Yes, he'd felt a momentary pang of jealousy as he'd watched her give her body to her brother, but those profoundly ingrained emotions he'd been taught he should feel when watching his wife fucking someone else quickly faded. The images of Cassie lost in such total and complete erotic bliss; of her body undulating and driving against Liam's body as she impaled herself on his thick, throbbing cock filled Brady with both a new appreciation of her sexual beauty and his love for her.

When Cassie's eyes opened wide, and she groaned, "Oh My God! I'm....I'm cumming again!" Brady's limp cock slowly started to rise again to the firm rigidity it had possessed moments before. She stiffened and screamed as fountains of liquid fire shot through her and ignited her body into a flaming bonfire of pleasure as her next orgasm consumed her!