Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam's cock was still deep inside his sister, his hips rolling as he made little short thrusts into her still spasming pussy. She appeared dazed as she slowly came down from the wild, screaming orgasm she had just enjoyed. His cock continued to travel in and out of her velvety tunnel, pulled her inner lips with it making her clitoral hood slide up and down over her intensely sensitive knob of pleasure. Brady watched Cassie's brother as his marvelous shaft worked its magic on the woman he loved.

Cassie was sobbing as her body was wracked by one orgasm after another. Her whole body jerked when Liam's hips started pumping frantically as he felt his own orgasm approaching. Suddenly he stiffened and let out a loud "Oooohhh, fuck baby, I'm gonna cum inside you! Oh Shit! Here it comes!"

He lost control, and his balls constricted sending explosive geysers of his cream spurting into Cassie's pulsating pussy as he joined her in orgasm. Brady could see Liam's big balls pulsing as he emptied his load of cum deep in Cassie's convulsing pussy. While Cassie screamed and clawed at brother's back, she was cumming harder than Brady had ever seen her cum before. He felt a slight rush of jealousy.

Cassie and Liam lay still for several moments enjoying the afterglow while Brady slumped beside her on the couch. He had mixed emotions when he heard her brother tell his wife, "I've been inside a lot of women but little sister no one ever sucked the cum out of me like your pussy just did. You're the hottest thing I ever fucked. I don't know why I never...I never..."

"Never what?" Brady and Cassie asked in unison.

The alcohol was apparently wearing off. "You are my little sister. For God's sake, I should have never violated that way. This was a bad idea, and I can't blame it entirely on the alcohol. It was my own uncontrollable lust that took over me."

Liam withdrew his softening cock, Cassie starred wantonly at her husband as she kept her legs spread wide to let him get a good look at her gaping pussy. Brady's cock was rock hard again as he watched a river of thick, white cum ooze out of his wife and formed a pool on the leather of the couch.

"Don't beat yourself up over this, Liam. I wanted this to happen as much as you did," Cassie said. "I'm pretty sure Brady wanted it too. Just look at how hard his cock is again."

Cassie got up and moved to Brady's end of the couch. She pushed him back and climbed on top of him, reaching down to guide his cock into her pussy. The way her pussy felt around his cock when it was full of cum was so new and intense, he almost came immediately, but he somehow managed to retain control. When Cassie began to bounce on his stiff cock, he delighted in the silky grip of her throbbing pussy and the feel of the hot, super slick cum that was coating his rigid hardness. The combination of knowing his wife was filled with her brother's thick cum and the smooth slickness of it on his cock was unlike anything he had ever known. Brady moaned as she began a slow, sensual ride she knew he would enjoy. She looked down at him and asked, "Was watching me fuck my brother as hot as you thought it would be?"

Brady gasped, "Oh God yes!"

Cassie grinned at the sound of his moan when she clamped her pelvic muscles around his thickness as she moved up and down on his throbbing spike.

"Do you want me to do it again sometime?"

All Brady could do was a moan, "Yessss!"

Feeling the telltale throbbing of Brady's cock, Cassie knew her husband was about to cum again. And it felt like it was going more intense than any before.

"Oh shit, Brady! Your cock feels so good inside me!" she gasped. "I want you to cum in my hot pussy. I can't wait to feel you explode inside me and mix with my brother's cum."

With that she began to bounce faster, tightening her pussy around his throbbing cock as she sat down on him. She tightened her muscles around his cock and made her cum filled pussy pull on his cock every time she slid upward. His cock was throbbing uncontrollably, and he was fast approaching his next orgasm. Her pussy sucked hard on his throbbing shaft while at the same time a combination of her juices and Liam's cum flooded down over Brady's throbbing cock.

He felt her shiver as she began to cum and Cassie screamed. "Mmmmmm I'm cumming. Cum in me darling fill me up with that beautiful cum. Fuck me. Mmmmmm I want you so badly."

Brady erupted inside her, his hips pumped upward into her embracing channel as he thrust deep inside her. Her pussy contracted around his impossibly engorged cock, and then he felt himself shooting inside her. He shouted with delight as his third orgasm was even more powerful than his first two.

He moaned as her vivacious pussy pulled the cream from his aching balls. "Ooooooh Goddd!"

Cassie reached down and cupped his balls in her hand and squeezed them gently as his cock spurted shot after shot into her. They ground against each other his cock buried so deep inside her that Brady thought their bodies would be bruised the next morning. She moaned as her body was rocked with pleasure as her orgasm drained her of what little strength she had left.

They drifted off to sleep, their bodies relaxed in the afterglow of their orgasmic splendor. Two hours later Brady was awakened by moans coming from the guest bedroom. Peeking into the guest bedroom, he watched as his wife's pussy rose and fell on her brother's rigid cock. He had released an insatiable sexual dynamo in his wife, and he couldn't be happier about it. This was going to become a permanent part of their sex life. Best friends share everything!