All Comments on 'Best Friends Become Lovers Ch. 03'

by UnderMyKilt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great visualization

Thanks for providing the scene so we can see what you saw and feel what you felt.

UnderMyKiltUnderMyKiltover 7 years agoAuthor
A quick note from the author..

I've received a couple of PM's asking if I'm still in touch with my friend and if we still mess around. The answer is no.

We lost touch when we both went away to separate colleges after which I married and raised a family.

A number of years ago I had obtained contact information for him and was considering getting back in touch when...his life took a dark turn, he was convicted of a sex crime, and served a prison sentence.

Sadly, he is not the same person I used to know.

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed it.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago
Somewhat of a heartbreak

We have traveled somewhat similar paths, and in a way your stories remind me of what might have been. The beauty of love between men is a constant theme in my own stories, and in reading yours I understand more clearly why that is. It is my own wondering of how life might have been with a man beside me full time.

But, despite the melancholy pleasures your tales ignited...life is beautiful and love comes in many shapes. Thanks for the journey back in time ;)

Bullfrog1111971Bullfrog1111971over 5 years ago
Love it

Another great one. Just love how you describe your thoughts and emotions along with the hot scenes. Very well written indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnderMyKilt@UnderMyKilt
I'm a Bi, MWM. Who had a LTR with a bi friend...heck....gay lover, through my early teens, high school, and college years. My stories are true, and chronicle my past experiences. Though I've been married for many years (x2), I still miss the special touch of another man....