Best Friends Become Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Follow me", I said and we started up the same trail we'd walked the night before.

With our cocks and balls swinging as we walked, and our asses exposed to the world, I asked Wayne what he thought about it and he replied,

"It's nice. It's really nice," he said, "But I'd have a perpetual hard-on of I did this with your every day."

He then wistfully asked, more to himself than to me and not expecting an answer as his voice trailed off,

"Why do I feel so different when I'm with you......?"

In hearing this, and being reassured that he felt much the same way as me, I began to doubt myself less and felt more secure in who I was and more rational in my feelings for Wayne.

We continued on up the trail only I took a slightly different track than the night before. Instead of going through a gate that had gone unnoticed by Wayne since it had been standing open in the dark, I took a route that took us to a stile that crossed over the same fence. I chuckled out loud, and took a sharp intake of breath, as Wayne went up the steps and over the stile in front of me as, from below, the view of his ass and dangling cock and balls was exquisite.

"What's so funny," Wayne asked.

"Oh...nothing I responded," as I climbed the steps and went up and over the fence myself.

As he looked up at my naked form as I climbed and then descended the steps, Wayne let out a chuckle of his own and I knew that he "Got the joke."

We followed the trail till we were once again walking on the bank of the creek. The creek rippled and gurgled, with its soothing natural melody, and I was struck by the beauty and tranquility of the moment. When we came to some calm pools, I pointed the trout lingering in the lee of the current to Wayne.

He asked, "Do you fish for the trout?"

When I responded, "I often do, but not usually when I'm naked since I don't think nudity and fish hooks are a good combo," we both had a good a laugh.

Covering his genitals with his hand he said, "Ouch!!" and we both laughed some more.

As we continued the soft gurgle of the creek began to be overwhelmed by the louder, more urgent, sound of water cascading off rocks till we could finally see the top of the waterfall over the terrain and the air began to feel and smell wet.

A little further and we could see the whole thing from the narrow notch in the top of the granite cliff from which it began its fall, to the protruding rocks two thirds of the way down which partially diffused the cascade and created a mist of droplets hovering in the air, till it all finally ended in a large pool at the base of the granite cliff.

We paused to stare at it, listen to it, and marvel at its beauty and power and Wayne exclaimed,

"...and I thought the "waterfall" on my folk's swimming pool was cool. I can't believe that anyone has such a natural wonder on their own property."

I responded, "I know. I'm blessed. It amazes me too. My grandfather and his brothers, my great-grandfather, and my great-great-grandfather we're all incredibly smart men in that they all ensured that they had reliable water supplies on their land. This creek, and the spring that feeds the faucet in the cabin, flows even in the worst droughts. "

Shaking my head I exclaimed, "It's kind of primitive here, but there's still signs of civilization. Can you imagine what this place looked like when my family first came here in the mid-1800's? It astounds me. I feel them all around me like this land is in my DNA."

With that I took Wayne's hand and led him further up the trail, helping him up some steep rocks, till we stopped on a mostly flat rock right on the edge of the pool beneath the waterfall and as close as we could get to it without getting wet.

I pulled the backpack off my back and retrieved one of the towels which I laid down on the rock. I then sat cross legged on it and motioned for Wayne to sit beside me. When he did, I looked him the eye, sighed, and gave him a lingering kiss on the lips. Then, reaching into the backpack, I pulled out the Tupperware container with my stash from which I got one of the joints and the lighter. I lit the joint, took a deep hit, then handed it Wayne and we began to take our turns till all that remained was the tiniest stub of a roach.

Mellowed by the pot, and with my constantly racing mind calmed, I pulled off my boots and socks and set them on the rock. I then stood up and, with the little bottle of Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap in hand, made my way to the edge of the rock before stepping off into the creek.

"Whoa." I said, making a shivering motion, and Wayne asked if it was cold.

"Hell yeah it's cold," I responded, "It's always cold. After all, it is fed by snow melt and some deep mountain springs." I added, "But, once the initial shock is over, it's totally exhilarating and not bad at all."

"Come on!!"

I waited for Wayne as he removed his boots and then helped him off the rock and into the water. Once he was off the rock, and we were standing face to face, I leaned in for another kiss while reaching down and gripping his dick.

When the kiss ended I laughed and said, "I thought I'd grab that while I could still find it. Once we get further into this cold water our dicks and nuts are gonna shrivel up till we can hardly find them."

Leading Wayne by the hand, I continued upstream toward the falls. The spray was getting more intense around us, till it was finally deep enough that when I squatted and the water was up to my neck.

"Woohoo," I screamed.

"No shit....Woohoo", Wayne screamed as he dunked his head under the water.

"Watch this," I said as continued to wade toward the fall, the water getting deeper and deeper and the spray more intense till the water was almost pounding on my head. At this point, footing wasn't an issue as the bottom is mostly sand and gravel. I then waded through the most intense part of the deluge, the bottom changing from sand to rock once I was "behind" the falls, till I emerged on the other side where I carefully made my way up onto a partially submerged rock, with a ledge barely above the waterline, behind the waterfall.

Standing there I told Wayne to, "Come on," while cautioning, "Watch out. It gets a little slippery as you come this way. "

Wayne followed my path, playfully pausing to let the water pound on his head, and once he had passed beneath and behind the waterfall I helped him up onto the ledge with me.

"Pretty intense isn't it?" I queried.

"No shit," he said.

I pointed at our shrunken dicks and balls, pulled up into our bodies as protection from the cold water and said,

"We ain't gonna do anything with those for a while. How about a bath?"

I squirted some of the peppermint soap into my hand and lathered up my own chest and abdomen before turning to Wayne to and doing the same to him.

Wayne said, "Give me some of that," and we proceeded to lather each other up rubbing the luscious peppermint scented suds into every nook and cranny of each other's body.

I turned my back to him and when he got to my ass, thoroughly soaping up my ass crack, I pushed back and made it obvious that I wanted him to soap up my hole.

"Won't it sting," he queried, and I responded,

"Heck no. Maybe a little minty tingle, but what do you think I put in my enemas? It makes everything minty fresh," I laughed.

Though slightly puckered from the cold water, my ass was still loose and slick from our previous night and morning of fucking and Wayne's soapy, minty, finger slid right in. His finger, chilled by the water, was an odd sensation in my hot anus and my ass involuntarily contracted around it.

"Mmmm," he said. "Nice grip. No wonder it feels so nice when I fuck you."

"Don't take it for granted. I work out to keep it that way," I responded as I intentionally squeezed and released my ass on his finger bringing chuckles from both us.

"Your cum has been oozing out of my ass ever since we get on the trail so clean me out good."

He responded by pulling his finger out, soaping it up good, shoving it back in, and working it in and out. Even in the cold water, my body began to respond and I could feel blood flowing to my cock.

"Fuck," I said. That feels good but we can't go any further here. "and I pulled my ass off his finger.

I then made a shallow dive off the ledge and into the pool fully submerging myself in the exhilarating cold of the water and rinsing myself off. Wayne did the same and we swam, played, and frolicked in the creek for five or ten minutes before climbing out and drying ourselves off.

"Whew," I said. That'll wake you up. "

"N-n-n-n-no sh-sh-shit," Wayne shivered in return.

"Come on. Get your boots on. We'll go up top to catch some sun, "I said as I sat on my towel while lacing up my boots.

"You mean where we were last night?" Wayne asked.

"Yep. Same place. Same big ol' flat rock," I answered. "That dark moss on it makes it a heat magnet and it'll be nice and warm from soaking up the sun. We should thaw out in no time."

Once Wayne had his boots on we both stood up. I gathered our stuff and put it all in the backpack with the exception of the wet towels. I hung mine around my neck and Wayne did the same with his as we started up the trail to the right of the falls.

The trail at this point was just a narrow path. It was sandwiched between granite slabs and barely wide enough to put your feet side-by-side. It was almost vertical in places but situated so you could put one hand on the rock on each side as you pushed yourself up.

As we climbed, I somewhat breathlessly mentioned to Wayne,

"Sometimes, during very heavy rain or snow run off, the creek overflows its bank above the falls and the area where were walking becomes part of the falls with water cascading off the cliff and down the canyon. I've only seen it like that a couple of times in my life and it was awesome but kind of scary as well."

"I'll bet," he said. "More like a river than a creek," and I nodded my head in agreement.

As we had the night before, we emerged in a clearing at the top of the trail. There, right in the middle of that clearing was that old familiar slab of moss covered granite. Though I've described it as two king beds before, it's bigger than that and it's probably more accurate to say it's about a quarter of basketball court.

I climbed up onto the rock and pulled Wayne up behind me. I then turned to look back down the canyon and pointed out the road on which we'd driven. Though we couldn't see the cabin from here, as it's nestled up in the cedars on one side of the canyon, I pointed out a huge cedar that is right next to it so Wayne had some perspective as to where we were.

I pulled the binoculars out of the backpack and followed the road as far as I could while telling Wayne, "This is such a natural vantage point. If anyone comes in you can see them from miles away. Even more at night since you see their headlights before you'd see their vehicle." Turning around, I pointed out the holes in the rock where Native Americans had used it for grinding acorns while mentioning that they too must have seen it as a safe vantage point as well.

We pulled the towels from around our necks, put them on the rock, and sat down. As I'd predicted, the rock had been warmed by the sun and we quickly warmed up after our dip in the frigid creek water. I laid on my back, on Wayne's right side, and stretched out to soak up the heat of the sun. Wayne looked up and down my body, his gaze lingering on my exposed cock and balls, before looking me in the eyes and leaning over to plant a kiss on my lips.

I instinctively parted my lips and passively let his tongue explore my mouth. The tactile sensations were exquisite as his tongue darted here and there tickling everything from the sensitive roof of my mouth, to the space between my teeth and lips, and all over my tongue. I pursed my lips and sucked on his tongue before, with a mind of its own, my tongue snaked its way into his mouth and we began the familiar and erotic dance of deep French kissing.

When he started kissing me I had instinctively closed my eyes. When I opened them I was momentarily blinded by the bright afternoon sun and I at first had a time focusing because of the closeness of Wayne's face. Still, I could see the trees and mountains around us, and hear the roaring of the falls, and the scene struck me as beautiful and I got a little teary. Wayne's eyes were still closed as he concentrated on the sensations of kissing me. He must have sensed that I was "looking" and when he opened his eyes, and they made contact with mine, he pulled back and said,

"I love you Duncan," and I responded, "I--love YOU--so much!"

He leaned back down, began to kiss me again, and then I felt the light touch of his hand on my cock and balls. I had already begun to grow and get hard from the kissing alone but the direct stimulation sent a rush of blood into my cock and it became taught with arousal.

With his thumb extended lengthwise between my cock and my mons and abdomen, he reached down with his fingers and lightly stroked the underside of my scrotum and perineum. All the while the tip of my penis, the glans and frenulum, were also in contact with the palm of his cupped hand. With that one hand, he seemed to somehow touch every sensitive part of my aroused genitals at once.

Pulling, stroking ever so gently, he used his fingertips to rub my perineum, up the underside of my scrotum, along the entire shaft of my penis, before gently pulling the head of my shaft between his thumb and fingertips. Once there, he concentrated on the corona of my glans with his thumb and frenulum with his fingertips. The sensation was glorious and I once again closed my eyes to concentrate on what I was feeling between my legs.

Wayne slowly pulled his mouth away from mine and I opened my eyes just in time to see him lowering his lips toward one of my nipples. He at first licked it gently with his tongue before pursing it between his lips and applying some light suction. I've always been a sucker for this and I said,

"Harder."

"What?" he said, knowing full well what I had asked.

"Harder," I again said. "Suck it harder. Bite it. Oh please bite it." I pleaded and Wayne obliged by taking my now hard nipple between his teeth and applying a moderate amount of pressure before again applying hard suction.

He went back and forth for a few minutes, alternating between biting and sucking, all the while fondling and teasing the tip of my dick till...suddenly...he stopped.

I thought, "Here it comes," fully expecting him to position himself for shot at my ass before realizing he was climbing up and sitting on my thighs.

He positioned himself so he could grab both our dicks in his hand and began to rub them together. I knew exactly where he was going with this and it was one of my favorite, and one of the first, sexual activities I had done with him. Wayne continued to rub our penis together while bending over at the waste, once again kissing me, and entrapping our penises between both of our bodies. As was usual, my embarrassingly copious pre-seminal fluid provided ample lubricant for our penises.

Wayne concentrated on maintaining maximum, and continuous, contact between our glans as he stroked and occasionally added some of his own spit into the mix to keep my pre-seminal fluid wet and slippery. When he started to feel like he was getting close, and certainly knowing that I was feeling the same, he let go of my penis and slid forward till he sitting on my chest with his cock only inches from my face. I reached around him, and down to my cock, and stroked myself with increasing intensity and longing for release.

Finally, Wayne's breathing became raspy and erratic and he started to moan as his penis began to shoot rope after rope of hot semen onto my chest and face and into my hair and now open mouth. His orgasm sent me over the edge and I squirted my load onto his back, his buttocks and onto and around my own pubes.

Though this was now one of my favorite shared sexual activities, it wasn't always this way and my mind shot back to memories of when it wasn't. The first time we had ever done this, in what now seemed like the distant past and a different life, I had become so ashamed and enraged when Wayne came onto my chest and face that I had bucked him off my chest and actually cried as I had quickly cleaned myself off. I had felt dirty and confused. Just like this time, it was pleasurable for me and I had also cum but the thought of having his cum on my chest and face, and even on my lips, had left me ashamed as it pierced my carefully constructed façade that "I could not be gay?" In weird way, I think those memories actually made it more intense when we now did it.

Now, here, on top of a hill in the mountains and totally exposed, it felt right and I was happy to have my lover cum on me and I on him. I was in no hurry to separate and clean any of it off and pulled him down onto me and we once again kissed. I spread my legs so we had maximum genital contact and as we squirmed around, cock on cock, his cum pressed between our bodies, I reached down to his butt and spread my cum all over his ass and back with my hands. Then I brought my cum covered hands up to my face where I spread it on my cheeks, comingling it with his, and inhaling the erotic scent before licking my fingers and sticking them into his mouth as well. He licked them hungrily and seductively sucked them, one digit at a time, into his mouth. Even here, and out in the open, the scent of our cum permeated my nostrils, tickled my senses, and left me feeling mellowed and content but still highly aroused.

"My god this is glorious up here, "Wayne said, "Naked, my ass hanging in the breeze, sun on my back, and laying on top of you!! It all feels so right."

"....and on rock on which generations of my family have probably been fucking and the Indians before that," I added. "There must be some powerful sexual karma in this place," and we both had a good laugh.

He let out a deep sigh, laid his head in the crook between my neck and shoulder and lay still for some time. When he suddenly became heavy, and his breathing became deep, I realized he'd fallen asleep on top of me. I relaxed and lay there for some time myself before stirring and saying,

"Pssst. Psst. Wayne. Wayne. If you don't want to sunburn that pretty white ass of yours you'd better roll over."

He stirred, rolled off of me and onto his back on the other towel. I sat up so I could look down on him admiring his beautiful form. I leaned over and planted a few gently kisses on his lips. I then, and somewhat reluctantly, stood up and did a half assed job of cleaning up my chest, face and hair with my towel. Laughing, I threw my towel at Wayne and said,

"Here. Clean yourself up. You're a mess."

Wayne sat up and joked, "Well I didn't know we were going anywhere where I had to dress up."

I said, "Funny you should mention that. But here's your shorts and shirt. The next trail is kind of overgrown and we probably shouldn't have our cocks and balls hanging out."

I pulled my blue panties and khaki cargo shorts on over my boots and put my thermal shirt on. Wayne put on his denim shorts and Pendleton shirt and handed me the cum soiled towel which I stuffed back in the backpack. Then, I turned to the east, jumped off the big rock, and started walking up hill along the top of our current ridgeline.

Wayne asked, "Where are we going?"

"To my treehouse. "I responded. I turned and pointed back downhill and toward a canyon in the northwest and said,

"It's actually down there. We could go direct, in a straight line, but that would mean losing all of the elevation we've gained so far and then a steep climb back up the other side. I'd rather go this way, climb a little bit at first, and then go along the side hill before dropping down onto the spot. I've known these trails since I was a kid. It's like keeping the high ground. I hate to lose any elevation till I have to. It's something my dad taught me while hunting."