Best Friends Become Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree. Sounds like a plan," I answered. "I'm pretty damned burned out and could really use a shower. I feel kind of funky."

"I wish I could be there for that," he said.

"Me too, but don't get me started again," I joked. "I don't know that mom would understand...though sometimes I wonder. Did you think she was looking at our necks?"

"Oh my God," he answered. "You thought that too? I thought she looked and cracked a bit of smile. Your mom may be more cool than we thought."

With that bit of a revelation we both laughed, a bit timidly and nervously at first till the full irony struck us and we laughed so hard that we leaned on each other for support.

We kissed one more time, I walked him to his old VW van and after one last squeeze of his hand while looking him in the eye, he started the van and drove off.

I walked back into the house, and after making a little small talk with my mom and one of my sisters, I went into my bedroom and unpacked. I carefully inspected articles of my clothing for signs of our debauchery before putting them into the hamper while putting a few sex-soiled items into the bag with a sleeping bag for discrete washing at the laundromat.

I then got undressed and slipped on a robe for the few steps from my bedroom into the bathroom, and took a hot, luxurious, shower. As I washed my well fucked ass, I was lost in a reverie in remembering everything Wayne and I had done over the course of the weekend. I was aroused, and half tempted to toss one off, but thought better of it decided that, perhaps, I'd had enough over the last few days.

As I lay down to take that nap Wayne and I had discussed, I realized I had dull ache in my ass from the numerous times I'd been fucked, and fucked good, over the weekend. A smile parted my lips and I felt content thinking about all that had transpired and in anticipating the next time Wayne and I could be together.