Best Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in her own orgasm she cried out one last time. "Oh fuuuuuck I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming." and in her rush to get me to cum, her hand slipped off my cock as she had to grab hold of my hips to support herself as Chris pounded her so hard. I felt her teeth bite down hard on my shoulder and her body tighten as it flexed and tensed her muscles as taught as a bow string as she came in a screaming burst. Chris let out one final grunt and I realised he must have cum as well.

By then I had gathered my senses as her body sagged in her release. I flung her arm of off me and kicked her leg from mine and jumped out of bed. I couldn't believe what had just happened. It was dark so I couldn't see them, I muttered. 'fuck you bitch.' under my breath as I staggered drunkenly to the toilet. I turned the light on and plonked down on the loo and tried to gather my wits. My mind was clearing and the fog was lifting. I started to collate my thoughts, to understand what had just happened. I expected her to come and see if I was OK but no there was nothing but giggling and whispering. "God you still can't be hard, not after that."

"You're about to find out you little slut." Then I heard it again she started moaning louder than ever and the bedsprings began squeaking wildly. "Oh fuck yes god that's it fuck me, oh Christ you're so hard." I was going to put a stop to that, I stormed back into the bedroom and with the light shining from the bathroom behind me I could see Cass was on her back, with Chris between her legs fucking her frantically, his arse rising and falling feverishly as he pumped her hard. Her arms and legs wrapped around him pushing back up as hard as he was pounding into her. I could see her fingernails clawing at his back, the nails digging in what must have been painfully deep and her heels banging down hard on her arse screaming into his mouth as they kissed passionately as he brutalised her.

I was just standing there staring unbelievingly; their cries of passion filled the room. "Fuck me, fuck me." She screamed and the sounds her pussy was squelching noisily as his cock plunged in and out at a frantic pace, the slapping of their flesh echoed. "Ahhhh fuck Cassie you are so fucking tight and hot fuck I won't last."

"Fuck me, just fuck me I want it I want it, god I love your cock, just fuck me."

But if listening to that wasn't bad enough, I was dragged out of my stupor by him screaming. "Cassie I am going to cum."

"Yes do it cum in me, cum in me I want to feel it... Do it."

That brought me to my senses, I quickly rushed over grabbed him by his feet and dragged him out over the end of the bed. As I dragged him off her, his cum squirted all over the place. Cass sat upright as she felt Chris's body being dragged off her. The look on her face was nothing short of sheer terror.

Chris hit his face on the end of the footboard of the bed as I ripped him down onto the floor. I fell on top of him and started beating the shit out of him I could feel his face turning to a pulpy mush beneath my flaying fists. I punched and smashed his head on the floor.

Cass screamed and jumped on top of me yelling and screaming at the top of her voice to stop. "Oh my god stop Jason stop", but it only incensed me more. She was taking his side again, protecting him.

She did manage to pull me off him but as I stood up I kicked him, I kicked him as hard as I could in the balls. By that stage he was unconscious and didn't even move so I gave him some more for good measure. I heard and felt his ribs break as I kicked him.

Unmoving and unconscious, his face a bloody mess with blackened and swollen eyes and blood everywhere. I kicked him in the balls again and this time it felt different, there was moisture, my toe had caught in his ball sack and it ripped with blood spurting from the wound.

Cassie screamed for me to stop so I grabbed his arm and dragged his lifeless naked body through the house out through the front door leaving a trail of blood as we went. I threw his unconscious naked bleeding body out onto the driveway screaming at him to never come back.

Cass was curled up in a ball on the bed bawling her eyes out, I still needed to pee so I went back into the toilet and sat on the loo. Cassie cried. "Oh my god Jason, what have you done, oh my god." I heard her get up and she ran outside.

She came rushing back in her face showing the panic she was feeling.

"Jason we have to get Chris to the hospital quickly he is hurt bad baby, he is unconscious and isn't moving, oh shit Jason what have you done."

Hysterica,l her breathing ragged she kept screaming at me, "What have you done." I tried my best to ignore her but it was impossible. "C'mon," she screamed at me as she rushed around pulling on her clothes, "Jason hurry, for god's sake!"

As I glared at her I noticed a line of cum dribbling down her leg which only incensed me more. "Fuck him," I screamed, "let him fucking die."

She pulled on clothes, screaming at me to hurry up.

I walked over and grabbed her hand as she was trying to pull on shoes.

"Cass, if you go with him, don't fucking come back here because you won't be welcome."

She sobbed with tears were streaming down her face. "Don't be stupid Jason, Christ we can't just leave him there to die."

I walked out into the kitchen, she ran past me, screaming angrily at me. "I'm taking him to the hospital."

After she had gone I walked around blindly. What the fuck had happened? Jesus Christ what had just happened? Fuck me what a nightmare. She had just fucked Chris right there in our bed. What was she thinking, and now she was running around after him? Well fuck that I didn't want her back, not after that. What the fuck was she thinking? Him, I could understand, he had always had the hot's for her, but Cassie, shit we were married, and she was my wife! We made vows to each other. Fuck her!

The full enormity of the situation hit me hard. It was the end of everything including our marriage. All our money was tied up in the fucking house, shit we didn't even own the cars we were driving. Fuck, the reality was settling in for real now, I was probably going to jail. If he survived I would still be charged with Grievous Bodily Harm.

I realised as I stumbled around that I couldn't stop her from coming home and I wasn't sure I could control myself if she did so I started packing. I packed as many of my clothes as I could into bags threw them into my work truck and headed for god knows where.

A work mate had a small holiday cabin out of town. I called him and asked if he minded me using it for a while. He was Ok with it, so I grabbed some food and headed for the cabin.

By the time I got there my phone was going crazy. It seemed the whole world was trying to get in touch with me. Mum and Dad, Cassie's Mum and of course, Chris's Dad. There were calls, messages and texts from all of them. There were of course messages from Cass. She got Chris to hospital. Of course the police were there and asking all sorts of questions about what happened. 'JAY I MADE UP A STORY, I TOLD THEM THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPENED, CHRIS TURNED UP AT OUR PLACE LOOKING LIKE THIS COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING MUGGED BEFORE HE FAINTED. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! 'JASON, IF THE COPS FIND YOU, DON'T SAY ANYTHING.'

The calls and messages kept coming, but I turned the volume down and ignored them all.

It was later that night when I was looking through the messages that I noticed the last one from Cass.

'WHERE ARE YOU JASON? PLEASE COME HOME, IT'S OK THEY THINK CHRIS IS GOING TO BE OK. ITS OK BABY PLEASE COME HOME, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AFRAID NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED, ITS SAFE YOU CAN COME HOME.'

I sent her a reply. 'CASSIE I AM NOT SCARED. THE REASON I left IS I COULDN'T STAND TO BE THERE WHEN YOU GOT HOME. I AM NOT COMING BACK.'

After I hit send I thought I needed to make it plainer. I sent another message. 'CASSIE I WILL FILE FOR DIVORCE ON MONDAY. DON'T BOTHER CALLING OR MESSAGING ME AGAIN, AS FOR CHRIS I WISH HE HAD DIED. I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT HIM OR YOU EITHER FOR THAT MATTER. HAVE A GOOD LIFE. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FUCK HIM AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE NOW YOU FUCKING WHORE, YOU DIRTY CHEATING FUCKING SLUT. I FUCKING HATE YOU. THANK FUCK I FOUND OUT THE TRUTH BEFORE WE HAD CHILDREN.'

She tried to call me straight away but again I let it go to answer phone. It was hours later before I checked the message. 'PLEASE JASON WE NEED TO TALK, PLEASE COME HOME. I FUCKED UP I KNOW I DID BUT PLEASE COME HOME BABY I LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW I DO. I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU, PLEASE JASON PICK UP THE PHONE TALK TO ME.'

The next day was an extension of the same, messages all day and into the night. My father was off his mind and he left voice message after voice message.

Cassie tried all day and all night calling and texting, I ignored them all.

Fuck them all I was so angry what the fuck was she thinking, why would she do that to me? Why...

Every hour that passed I got angrier and angrier. What the fuck had happened? Were they having an affair the whole time? The more I thought the more twisted I got. Paranoia set in.

Monday I got up early and went to work I still needed to feed myself, the whole crew was talking about what happened, of course they all asked me what was going on, I just shrugged it off claiming ignorance. My boss was suspicious seeing as how we were such good friends.

I got sent to a job out of town luckily.

The next day I was on a job in town and my dad turned up, he was angry. He just about pulled me down off a ladder as he yelled at me.

"What the hell are you doing Jason, for god's sake your best friend is lying in hospital in a coma, you don't even bother going to see him, you are ignoring us and you have walked out on your wife. What the hell is going on with you?"

I looked at the ground as he berated me, but my own anger started getting the better of me. "Dad I don't give a fuck about Chris OK, Chris is dead to me, and we are no longer friends. In fact I hope the prick dies. As far as Cassie is concerned we are over and I am going to see a lawyer tomorrow to see about a divorce."

He was stunned, he stood there like a statue with his mouth hanging open and staring into the distance.

His face softened as some form of realisation set in. "Jason what happened, talk to me son, what happened? Did something happen between Chris and Cassie?"

I flung his hand away, "Dad I said I don't want to talk about it. I am not joking OK. Just accept the fact and let's move on."

"Fuck that Jason for god's sake you can't just walk away from your wife and family, just tell me what's going on and let me try to help."

In my entire life I had never heard my father swear let alone use the f word. He was upset all right!

I turned away, "Sorry dad, I have work to do and it can't wait."

I went back up the ladder and he eventually walked away shaking his head in disbelief.

I did a quick ring around and found a lawyer who was open late. I called and organised to see her after work that night. I explained the situation. She asked what the grounds for the divorce would be and I replied infidelity. I wanted it done as soon as possible.

For the rest of the week I worked out of town on a couple of jobs. I think my boss sent me on them to help get me out of the way. I think he was getting sick of people ringing and looking for me.

Friday was a little different, Cassie's mum called and left voice messages bawling her eyes out begging me to call her. She was hurting and alone, to hear her crying like that was hard to take!

The weekend came and went; at least it was easy to hide over the weekend.

Cassie left a message. 'CHRIS IS OUT OF THE COMA AND HE'S AWAKE.'

She followed it up with another. 'CHRIS TOLD THE POLICE HE WAS MUGGED AND HAD GOT IN HIS CAR TO ESCAPE AND GET TO OUR PLACE. BABE HE ASKED WHETHER YOU ARE COMING TO SEE HIM?'

I replied straight away. 'FUCK HIM.'

Three days later I got a text from my lawyer, Cassie had been served the divorce papers.

As expected I got a pile of calls from Cassie and then her mum.

I took the call from her mum.

"Jason honey what's going on please talk to me, come and see me. Cassie just phoned, she is in tears, honey she is falling apart. She was served with divorce papers today? Chris honey what's happening, why won't you talk to me."

I was in tears at the sound of her voice. "I can't talk to you mum, Cassie has ripped out my heart and I can't face her, she destroyed our marriage. I will never speak to her again. Please just ask her to leave me alone, sign the papers and return them as quickly as possible."

Between sobs she begged me. "Honey, just come and see me, talk to me. Honey, what could possibly be so bad?"

She is a pretty insightful woman and not much gets past her. "Jason does this have anything to do with what happened to Chris?"

I wiped my eyes. "Mum I don't want to talk about it OK, talking can't fix this. Cassie and I are through and there's no coming back."

Eventually Cassie tracked me down at work, when she saw me she broke down sobbing and crying, she looked terrible, she tried to hug me but I held her off. "What do you want Cassie?"

"Baby please, we need to talk, I know what I did was wrong, but please can't we at least talk about this. Can't we try to put it behind us? Please I will do anything to make it right, anything."

I was angry and hurt. "Can you turn back time? That would help."

She sobbed. "I am sorry I don't know what happened we were drunk."

"Fuck off Cass," I screamed not caring who could hear. "You knew exactly what you were doing. You gave me a rolling commentary. You were screaming it in my fucking ear. Don't try to tell me you didn't know what was happening."

"Jay it wasn't like that, please you have to let me explain."

"Fuck off Cass, he got what he wanted. Now he can put your notch in his headboard with all the others. That is if you weren't doing him the whole fucking time." I gripped her arms and shook her violently. "Is that it Cassie have you been fucking him all this time?"

She flopped on the ground. "Please Jason that was the only time. Jay I don't want Chris, all I ever wanted was you. I love you."

"You sure have a strange way of showing your love Cassandra. Fucking that cunt was not it. Just leave me alone, sign the papers and let's get this over and done with." I screamed in her face.

"No Jason, I am not accepting this, we can fix it I don't know how but we have to, we are meant to be together."

"Like fuck we are Cassie. We will never be together again. He fucked that many different woman he probably gave you the clap."

She bawled her eyes out hysterically as she lay on the ground. I turned and went back to work. When I got back she was gone.

I went back to the little cabin, but I was bitter and angry. I spent every night pacing and punching anything I could. By the end of the week I had to repair half a dozen holes.

All that bullshit about time healing everything is just a crock of shit. If anything I was getting angrier. Every day, I got more bitter and twisted. I pictured Chris and Cassie at home playing doctors and nurses. The mere thought of it just made me more and more agitated, it was stupid because I knew he was still in hospital, but the images were impossible to shift.

I was difficult to work with, angry all the time I exploded for no reason. My boss dragged me aside one day and lectured me long and hard suggesting it might be a good idea to take an anger management course.

Fuck him, I griped to myself later. I didn't have a problem, I was just upset.

Things got worse the next day. Driving up to the cabin after work a car came out of nowhere through a red light and we collided. The other guy jumped out of his car and started screaming and yelling at me. He pushed me, I pushed him back and then it just blew up. We were standing toe to toe and a red rage came down over me and there was no holding back I beat him severely. Somebody called the cops and I was arrested and locked up. My truck towed away.

At the station the cops asked if I wanted to call someone, but I refused. No I wasn't telling anyone except my boss who I had to notify that I wouldn't be at work, but I also extracted a promise that he would tell nobody. I was held for two days before I went to court.

It actually went better than I hoped. Turns out the other guy was drunk and he had a long list of offences not only for driving under the influence but petty crime and they found stuff from a burglary up the road. He was going to jail and the cops were pretty happy. There were going to be no charges laid apart from public disorder. The judge however wasn't quite so easy going. The only way he was releasing me was if I agreed to anger management or counselling. I decided that counselling might actually help.

I mean usually guys talk to other guys or mates to talk issues through. My problem was Chris was my only really close friend apart from Cassie. I had no one else to talk to.

Cassie messaged every day. Every day her mum called or messaged. I ignored them all.

The counsellor was pretty cool, he made me explain what was behind the anger. When I explained it he was stunned. He suggested it would be good to get Cassie in as well, but that I refused. It was nice to get it all off my chest though.

Over the next few weeks I had to see him every other day. It was intense and he made me realise that my anger was exasperated by the fact I not only lost my wife but my best friend, my whole world had collapsed. He suggested the one thing I needed more than anything else was to sit down with Cassie and talk it through. Find out why and get closure.

Bad news comes in bunches that's for sure. A week later I got a call from Cassie, her mother was in hospital having surgery, she had been diagnosed with breast cancer and they rushed her in immediately to have surgery.

Fuck it; why does the universe work this way, why is it always the good people. I drove to the hospital straight away. The waiting room unfortunately was full. All the families had gathered to support Cassie. All I wanted was to see Cassie's mum and hold her hand and tell her how much I loved her, but I couldn't. I peered into the waiting room and watched as they all stood together holding hands like they were praying. I decided not to go in.

I did organise flowers and a card. In the card, I said that I loved her and always would. I hoped she was going to be OK.

I knew Cassie would be struggling and I wanted to go around and just hold her hand. Despite everything we were lifelong friends and as much as I hated her I still loved her, which is why I hated what she did. I wanted to help but the anger continuously bubbled just under the surface and I just couldn't shake it. It was like an inferno burning inside me.

I did get a text from Cassie, 'THANKS FOR THE CARD PLEASE COME IN AND VISIT.'

Two days later while I was at work Cassie's mum called herself thanking me for the flowers but also asking if I would go in for a visit, she suggested late in the evening after visiting hours, she would organise it with the night nurse.

By the time I finished work that night it was getting late but I picked up some more flowers and some fresh fruit. I waited outside in the carpark until everyone else had left before going in.

Thankfully the night nurse was generous enough to let me in. The moment I saw her I burst into tears, she had drips in her arm, hoses up her nose and she looked old and frail. She opened her arms and I went in for a careful hug, she was obviously in pain.

We just held the hug for ages before she let me go,