Best Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Leah's torment takes on a brutal -and sexy- new form.
4.1k words
4.18
6.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers

I inhaled once again, vacuuming up the latest of Leah's farts. I'd always mocked her for being gassy, but this was something else. How long could she keep going?

By now I'd been getting sat on for hours, sniffing fart after fart as Leah watched tv, ignoring me as I struggled ineffectually beneath her, nose wedged in the crack of her red leggings.

Keeping up the endless stream, Leah farted again, no longer bothering to even shift her weight. I was forced to choke it down, just the latest addition to a list I'd already lost count of a long time ago. All pretense of a game of uncle was gone now, she was just enjoying herself at my expense.

I still put up a token effort to resist, but with my face trapped under her huge ass, I clearly wasn't going anywhere unless Leah let me. She hadn't even spoken in hours, just enjoying her new seat cushion.

So, it came as a complete shock when Leah wordlessly released me from my prison, and resettled on my chest. For the first time in hours, I was able to get a breath of fresh air, finally out from under my friend's rank butt.

"I think I'm done watching tv."

With her weight once again crushing my chest, it was hard to breathe, but I managed to get enough air to speak.

"Can you get off now?"

Leah didn't respond for a few seconds, and at first I thought she had ignored me. Apparently, she was thinking.

"Yeah, I guess I can let you go for now."

And with that, she went back to her bedroom, as if this whole episode had been the most natural thing in the world. What the hell?

Also, "for now"? I had no intention of letting Leah fart on me again, not with what her gut churned out.

By now it was getting late, so I started getting ready for bed, trying not to think about the several hour torture session I'd just come out of.

I turned the tv on to give myself some background noise, and laid in bed, already starting to drift off. Leah and I would definitely have some words about the night's events tomorrow.

I woke up with a start, realizing I was moving. My eyes shot open, and I realized that Leah was carrying me like a child toward her room. I suppose I am pretty light.

"Um, Leah, what are you doing?"

She didn't respond, carrying me into her room and stopping in front of her desk. Today she was dressed more in her usual aesthetic. Her thick curves were accentuated by a short black skirt and thigh-high socks. A revealing top showed off her pale skin and, not coincidentally, a considerable amount of cleavage.

Leah deposited me onto her chair, before shoving my shoulders down, forcing my legs under the desk. She sat in the now-vacant chair, swung her thighs over my shoulders, and grabbed a roll of duct tape out of a drawer.

"You still never said uncle yesterday, you know."

"Un-"

Her thighs snapped closed around my throat, strangling me before I could get the word out. She hooked her left foot around her right angle, tightening the hold as I tried in vain to force her legs apart with my hands.

She tut-tutted in response, grabbing either wrist.

"I know you love my thighs, but keep your hands to yourself, please."

She squeezed her legs even tighter, earning a strangled scream for mercy in response as I struggled for air.

She took her time duct taping my wrists to either arm of the chair, rendering them useless as I kept struggling, begging for mercy.

She let me keep struggling for several more seconds, then finally relented, releasing her legs and allowing me to gasp for air.

Before I could croak a single word out, she began squeezing again, slowly ratcheting up the pressure.

"You like getting crushed by my thighs, don't you, you little deviant?"

I shook my head and whimpered, hoping she'd let me go as the increasing pressure began cutting off my ability to breathe.

Her hand went to my crotch, making me jump.

"Oh? What's this then?"

I was embarrassed to realize I'd started to get slightly hard. I had to admit that Leah's curves were certainly easy on the eyes. and, pushing fear aside, maybe scissor holds weren't the worst thing...

My thoughts were scattered as she crossed one foot over the other again and resumed her vice grip, twisting her hips. I was completely strangled again.

"No response? That's what I thought."

She gave my crotch a squeeze, and retracted her hand.

My hands pulled at the duct tape, but she'd used it liberally enough that I couldn't get them to shift an inch. My legs kicked uselessly, not having enough space under the desk to get any real leverage.

Leah held me down for several seconds longer, before finally releasing me again. It looked like we were in for a repeat of yesterday's activities.

Before I could regain enough air to speak, her legs snapped closed once more, starting the whole process over.

She watched intently as I was slowly strangled between her legs, completely helpless. My face turned a deep shade of crimson before she relented.

"I bet he can go a little longer."

She seemed to be murmuring to herself. I began to shake my head, but she ignored me, legs returning to their vice grip around my throat. True to her word, she kept up the pressure even longer, wordlessly holding me down as I started to panic, desperate for air.

The cycle continued so many times I lost count, Leah pushing things slightly further every time.

Eventually, Leah decided to change positions.

She grabbed me by the neck and pulled me slightly higher in her chair. I lay still, trying to catch my breath, as she crossed her right foot into the crook of her left knee. She then positioned the back of my neck on her right calf, and lowered herself until the back of her thigh was pressing against my throat.

She dropped her full weight, instantly strangling me with the increased leverage of both legs.

My mouth flew wide open, desperate to get some air, but with all of her weight leveraged onto one thigh, I couldn't get anything down my crushed windpipe.

"So, are you going to say uncle?"

My mouth flopped open and closed, not able to make any sound with Leah's vice grip on my throat.

She shook her head.

"Such a shame, I guess we'll just have to keep going..."

She used one of her hands to hold my mouth open, and I watched in horror as she pursed her lips, legs holding my head perfectly still. A string of saliva began to slowly run towards my open mouth. I was forced to watch as a continuous stream of spit trickled down from between her lips, landing in my open mouth. With her tight grip on my throat, I couldn't spit it out or even swallow it, forced to let the growing gob just sit in my mouth as she continued strangling me.

"Why don't you say uncle, pervert? Do you like getting dominated?"

By now I was starting to run out of air, the taste of her saliva adding insult to injury as she resumed drooling into my mouth. My face turned a deep shade of red as I got increasingly desperate for air.

Finally, she clamped a hand over my mouth and let me up, only allowing me to breathe through my nose.

"Swallow."

I whimpered in response, shaking my head.

"You're either going to swallow one mouthful willingly, or several by force. Your choice."

I still refused to swallow, hoping she wouldn't follow through.

Seeing I had no intention of obeying, Leah used her other hand to plug my nose and stared down at me, holding eye contact.

I held out as long as I could, but I knew it was a lost cause. Wincing, I swallowed with a shudder.

She removed her hand, letting me catch my breath way longer than usual, before clamping her thigh back over my throat.

Leah swished her saliva around her mouth, before tilting her head back and gargling. I realized that the longer break for air may not have been an act of generosity. She hadn't opened her mouth the entire time.

She leaned forward over my head, pulled her hair back from her face, and pursed her lips, spreading them into a small O shape.

Once again, a thin, continuous stream of saliva began to run between our mouths.

I started to struggle weakly as the stream continued unbroken, not slowing down whatsoever. Apparently she was purposefully releasing it at a slow trickle. This continued for well over a minute, Leah maintaining direct eye contact the entire time, holding my head completely still.

My legs kicked uselessly as my tongue recoiled in disgust, Leah's saliva pooling in the back of my mouth, lethargically running between my lips. I could do nothing but silently gag, squirming uselessly in Leah's grip.

I tried to scream as the growing puddle began to overtake my tongue. Leah just kept going, ignoring everything as her saliva coated my tastebuds.

Finally, every crevice of my mouth was completely filled, my entire tongue now coated. The unpleasant taste of the inside of Leah's mouth was now omnipresent, but the knowledge of where the viscous fluid came from made it even worse. Leah clamped a hand over my mouth and released my throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!"

I let out a gargled scream as she plugged my nose, waiting patiently for me to swallow. It took multiple to get it all down.

She once again neglected to tease me, mouth firmly closed. It looked like she intended to repeat the whole process over again.

And so she did, watching in silence as mouthfuls spit flowed into my mouth, over and over, until she apparently got bored 20 minutes later. This time, once I swallowed the latest mouthful, she wasted no time clamping her weight back down.

"Last chance, Nick. Say uncle."

I desperately tried to get the word out, straining with every muscle as Leah leaned forward, crushing my throat even harder. My mouth just opened and closed wordlessly.

"Well, if you insist. I guess you don't get to choose your fetishes."

She emphasized the statement with another squeeze of my crotch, causing a strangled squawk.

I watched as she slowly peeled off one of her socks, the striped fabric sticking to her skin with sweat from thigh to toe. The white skin of her thick thigh was mesmerizing, covered with a thin layer of sweat where it had made contact with the sock.

Leah slowly dragged it all the way down her calf, turning it inside out as she went. As she pulled it over her foot, I could see noticeable sweat stains on the heel and toes.

She dangled it over my face, holding the fabric just inches away from my nose. My eyes widened as I took a whiff, the air thick with my friend's foot funk.

"Still no uncle?"

The only response she got was my near-silent struggling. I wasn't even able to scream with how tightly her legs had clamped down around my throat.

"Look at that, you have a foot fetish too. You're even more of a freak than I thought."

She removed her thigh from my neck, prompting my mouth to shoot wide open, gasping for air. Leah began cramming the sock into my wide open mouth, immediately filling my mouth with the taste of her sweaty feet.

"Mmmmph!"

"Oh, don't act like you don't love it. Maybe if you behave yourself, I'll let you suck the sweat off my toes later. You could lick my thighs clean, too."

She crammed more and more of the sock into my mouth, the thick fabric making me gag as she ran out of room. She continued anyway, ignoring my increasing screaming, gagging and struggling.

Finally, she stuffed the last bit of damp fabric inside, and forced my mouth closed around it. I heard duct tape rip, and watched as she applied several layers over my mouth.

My eyes began to tear up, my whole mouth now filling with her rancid foot sweat. Every cubic inch of space was filled with warm, wet fabric, salty sweat slowly leaking out onto my taste buds. With the sheer amount of sock in my mouth, they would probably continue a slow drip for hours.

Leah, meanwhile, stood up, still straddling me, and pushed my head backwards onto the cushion of her chair.

I could see up her skirt, her giant ass covered only by a thin pair of black panties.

"Oh, with all the excitement over your foot fetish-"

She was cut off by a muffled gag.

"-I almost forgot the best part."

I watched with a mix of fear and arousal as she pulled her panties down, and kicked them towards her dirty laundry pile. She was still wearing the skirt and one sock, but aside from that, she was now naked from the waist down. The pale skin of her ass was completely exposed, making her look like a goddess from below.

"Enjoy!"

She sat her full weight down on my face, her black skirt covering my head as I plunged all the way up my friend's buttcrack.

Leah's eyes crossed slightly as the tip of my nose slid slightly up her buttcrack.

"I know you're excited, but we'll save that part for later."

She smirked at my muffled scream, carefully repositioning herself so the tip of my nose was pressed against the skin of her buttcrack, almost touching her anus.

My nostrils were bent slightly backwards, pointed directly at her puckered brown starfish. She settled her full weight down, sealing me in with a smile.

I thought I could faintly hear the sound of her putting on headphones, still gagging on her sweaty sock.

Pffffft

It didn't take long for things to get even worse. Luckily, I'd just finished inhaling, so I could hold my breath while it dissipated slightly.

"Come on, we both know you have a fart fetish. Take a deep whiff."

I intended to do no such thing. I screamed as Leah brought a vicious elbow down on the fingers of my right hand, still taped to her armrest.

"Your nose is practically touching my asshole, dipshit. I can feel it when you breathe."

Eyes once again tearing up, I obeyed, inhaling deeply. The smell was already horrible, and we were barely getting started.

"Good boooy." She practically purred above me, "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Brrrrpt

This time, I didn't have to be told to take a deep sniff.

"That's right. Enjoy them like a good little slave."

Goooorrrppppptt

It seemed like Leah was now distracted by some game, but I didn't dare to stop taking a deep sniff of every fart.

I genuinely couldn't tell if she was serious about me liking it when she tortured me. My physical reaction earlier seemed to prove it in her mind, but those can happen for any reason or none.

Bbpppppppptt

Peerrrrrrttt

I choked down a lungful of both farts.

"See? If you had just admitted you had a fart fetish earlier, this all could've been so much easier."

I couldn't even contradict her, completely buried under a mountain of ass.

Booooorpt

I once again took a deep inhale. The taste of Leah's foot funk mixed with the horrible smell of her farts to create a hell on earth beneath her, a dense smog beginning to form around her face. With all the skin-on-skin contact, her butt started to get slightly sweaty as well.

Brrrrrrpt

Srrrrrrr

Gaaaaaaaallppppt

I took the brunt of one fart after another, forced to suck the entire thing into my lungs immediately, lest she crush my fingers again.

Booooortp

Peeerrrrtt

Braaaaaaappppp

Leah ignored every scream, every gag, every cough, using me like an object.

Splrrrrt

My struggling renewed as Leah blasted me with another fart, this one slightly wet. I could feel a few flecks of moisture hit my face, prompting a round of heaving gags.

Leah repeatedly slammed her elbow into the fingers of my right hand, eventually regaining control.

"Fuck, that one was wet, wasn't it?"

I just lay still, not sure how to react.

"Oh well, I'm sure you won't mind."

She flashed a sadistic smile at the sound of her friend's muffled screams beneath her. She began to wiggle her hips slightly forward and back, smearing the moisture on her asshole around my face. She finally resettled, my now-damp face still wedged as deep as it could go.

Sploooooooorrrrrrrrrrrt

I forced myself to inhale as Leah sprayed me with an even wetter fart, afraid to incur her wrath.

I felt flecks of moisture spray my face between my nose and mouth, and barely restrained myself from vomiting when some of the putrid liquid landed on my lip. It tasted like literal shit.

"Good boy, I knew you'd like it down there."

I audibly heaved into her ass, but forced myself to swallow it back down. I now knew from experience how sadistic she could be, no reason to throw fuel on the fire.

Brrrrrrrrrrpppppt

At the very least, this one was dry, but still carried the same disturbing smell of a recently used toilet.

Gooooorpt

I choked down my friend's latest abomination, the smell of sewage mixing unpleasantly with the sour, salty, funky taste of her feet.

Boooorp

By now my mouth was completely dehydrated with salt, as Leah's sweat continued to slowly ooze out of the fabric of her socks. I swallowed mouthful after mouthful, but the taste was no weaker than when she'd first crammed them in.

Braaaaap

Poorpt

I took another shart at point-blank range. Leah seemed to have returned to business as usual, paying me no more mind than she would a seat cushion.

Preeeerrrppptt

Gooooorpt

Ssssssssppppttt

Braaaaappppp

Foooort

Leah kept gassing me for hours, using me like an object as I squirmed uselessly. I was completely buried under her fat ass, my nose practically touching her anus as she farted. Finally, things started to slow down, her farts getting further and further apart. It seemed like biology was going to force her to stop, whether she wanted to or not.

Sure enough, I soon felt Leah shift her weight. My eyes just about popped out of my head as she stood up and stepped away from the chair, looking down at me. She was now completely naked except for the one remaining sock.

My eyes gravitated towards her bare chest of their own accord, taking in her naked body, snow-white except for her pink nipples. Apparently her luxurious curves didn't stop above the waist.

Leah followed my eyes, and gave them a squeeze. Her voice became a seductive purr.

"If you behave yourself, I might just let you play with them..."

My dick just about popped right through my pants, prompting a laugh from Leah.

"Not quite yet. Keep up the enthusiasm though, it makes this whole thing a lot more fun."

She removed the duct tape from around my hands, and I gratefully flexed the fingers of my right hand. They had taken quite a beating, but it felt like only bruises.

I reached to remove the tape from around my mouth, but Leah grabbed my wrist.

"Not yet."

She kicked her chair, rolling it across the floor so the back was resting against the wall. She scooped me up again, carrying me like a child, the position now slightly awkward given her complete lack of clothes. This time, she placed me upside down against the back of the chair, my back bending awkwardly with my feet up in the air.

I started to wriggle out of the position, but Leah placed a hand on my leg, making me freeze.

"You really don't want this next part to happen by force."

I decided to take her word for it.

She pulled the chair slightly away from the wall, bending my knees around either side of the headrest. She produced a leather belt from her closet, and used it to secure my hands behind the back of the chair as well. She rolled the chair back against the wall, and used a trunk full of clothes to prevent it from rolling forward. All 4 of my limbs were trapped against the wall. I was left lying upside down against the backrest, face up on the cushion of her chair.

I stared upwards as Leah straddled me once more. She was still facing forwards. As she started playing with her nipples, I realized with a sinking feeling what she must be intending. I shook my head, but Leah ignored it.

She sat down on my face, my nose landing in her snatch with a wet squelch. She rocked her hips, lubricating my face. I felt her engorged clitoris rub against the tip of my nose.

"Fuck, you have a nice nose."

She started grinding against it, working up a rhythm. I screamed and tried to shake my head again, but that only turned her on more.

BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers
12