Best Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to wrench my whole head to the side, catching a desperate few gasps of air. Leah grabbed two fistfuls of hair and pulled me right back under, starting up her rhythm again as I struggled against her. A soft, lewd moan escaped her lips.

"Oh fuck, there's no way I'm letting this be a one-time thing."

I whimpered, my struggles for air only making things worse as my best friend used my face as her sex toy.

I stepped out of the shower, and rinsed my mouth out in the bathroom sink for about the millionth time.

Our activities today had ended... messily, so she'd let me clean myself up. She'd implied we weren't done yet, though.

Sure enough, as I stepped out of the bathroom in my pajamas, Leah was standing right outside the door with a long sock and roll of tape.

"Open wide."

She jammed the cold, wet fabric into my mouth, and it immediately refilled with the nasty taste of her sweaty feet. Well, that explained what she'd done with her other sock.

Leah herself had changed into pink and white striped fleece pajama pants and a loose, stained white t-shirt. The relatively loose pants didn't come close to hiding her wide hips and thick thighs.

I grumbled as she taped my mouth closed with her sweaty sock inside. My mouth was drying out already, taste buds once again coated in her sweaty foot funk.

She ignored me, using the tape to secure my hands behind my back as well.

Job done, she tossed the roll aside and towed me behind her to her bedroom.

She guided me to her bed, and gestured for me to get under the covers. I wasn't sure what she had planned, so I reluctantly obeyed. Leah discarded her shirt, exposing her bare chest, and turned off the light. She climbed onto the bed in the dark, straddling me.

"Remember what I said about letting you play with them? Well, I'd say you earned it."

I was just confused. If she was going to let me play with her tits, why tie my hands behind my back?

She used my shoulders to shove me down under the sheet completely, positioning my head just below her pillow. She climbed in on top of me, and I shivered as I could feel one of her nipples brush my face.

"Do you like them?"

Her voice was barely a whisper. I nodded without hesitation.

As soon as I did, she flopped herself straight down on my face, plunging my head into her rack. She wiggled herself under the covers, laying on her stomach, and pulled the quilt over her back. The flesh of her boobs was now smothering me as she settled on top of me, my dick poking her in the thigh.

"Mmmmph!"

"What? I thought you liked them."

I tried to shake my head, but she wrapped her arms around the back of my head, trapping me in even tighter.

I started to kick, my whole body bucking, but she easily held me down with her much wider frame. I heard a soft chuckle.

"Good night, Nick."

I was left to fend for myself, barely able to get any gasps of air from within Leah's chest. Every time I found an air pocket, more boob seemed to materialize to fill it. I was left constantly shaking my head, searching for new air pockets while Leah laid on top of me. Things got even harder when she started to sweat. It looked like I was going to have a long night.

12