All Comments on 'Best Friends Ch. 03'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 185 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a stupid story, such RAAC nonsense. Not even in the realm of possible behavior for any real human being.

edwusaedwusaover 2 years ago

Interesting, but a little sloppy. Waiting for the promised Part 4 for resolution. A year and a half should be long enough.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 2 years ago

@Anon c. 29 days before 20220128:

Jaycee is Chris's daughter.

James's parentage is unspecified, but the most likely cause of Chris's sterility is damage Jason inflicted after Cassie's first insemination, so James is most likely Jason's son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice ending Very Manly and family grounded..personally I would rather be with the girls from Our Dirty Kissable Lips and be in a pussy eating fest but hey to each their own LOL Still 5 Stars (SoundAbuse)

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

I think one thing that is kind of ignored is that Chris raped Cassie and the author never mentions it. Chis purposefully moved to the other side of the bed where she was, undressed her while she was sleeping and starting fucking her without her consent. I think ignoring that point really brought this story down a notch for me. I think the other comments sum up the other issues I had. All in all, even with the flaws, it was a good story.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Just awful. The Mc never pushes back on anything. A total wuss. He raped/fucked Mc wife, then in this last chapter he thinks he has the right to do it again and nobody challenges this. Chris never changed, why be friends, he was worthless and on a lay wimp Mc,this author specialty, would enable this. Pure garbage and the wife Cassie was worthless also .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just more of the same as real life

No means no unless it's a man saying it then fuck him women's wants are more important

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Or he could have changed his number and left the state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems like the story didn't support a RAAC. Jay is SO angry that I think he would have left the area the minute he finds out he's not the Father. Secrets, lies and anger don't make for a good start to anything and the writing did nothing to convince me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Totally nonsense. Totally non human actions and reactions. I wasted my time. Jay: you are a wimpy cuckold. You are angry, maybe because you have no self respect. Totally manipulated.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Mechanically a sound well presented piece. My rational adult side also knows what the MC did was the rational adult thing to do. But my inner anarchist would like to see the big dog off the porch laying waste to those that did him wrong. I doubt I will revisit this one. Like some of life’s lessons once is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should have stuck to his guns when he dropped her, one and done.

peter944peter944about 2 years ago

Ah the wonders of comments in the LW section. I am torn on the story I thought for awhile that Chris would end up finding out about Jaycee and I liked the irony of the kids names at the end each named for the “wrong” dad. I am also glad it didn’t go down the two wrongs don’t make a right path with Chris doing Marie. Now what’s wrong, Jays anger issues seemed a bit confident at times with an over the top action then little reaction the next. The big main night was a bit off too first he couldn’t move and is disorientated then picks apart Chris and then has the presence of mind to not only leave but take everything he needs and knows right where to go to hide out. The story other than that is written well ( except to very glaring grammar things) and it flows well,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A total load of unbelievable horse shit.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Took that dumb SOB Jay long enough to turn into a man. I was so disgusted with him after the first chapter, I just wanted to stop reading

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

A good story all round. AAAAAA++++++

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

ffs what a waste of good writting what kind of coward gets cuckoled and dosnt even expose it somehow emotionally blackmailed into staying around?? and no kid of his own either though ewhy he would stick around that wife i duhnno either i would have had more respecxt for a suisoide note than that coward i guess that explains how he only had 2 friends his whole life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know every one is different but if people like to read this stuff then there are some sick puppies out there.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

This is the way adults handle life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really disheartening to see Chris be so irredeemable. He was making a try at Cassie again after he mooned over her for years and then took his opportunity to semi-rape her in bed.

Also what is up with the pregnancy test that triggered the flash party by Cassie when they all got really drunk? Was that just a convenient lie? Was it a false reading? Why didn't Cassie even announce it at the part before the three of them ended up in bed (with Chris apparently the least drunk).

kdad9010kdad9010almost 2 years ago

I loved it. You hint at another tale with these characters. Is there a follow up story?

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

I read this once before and did not comment. The truth is Jason and Cassie should have told Chris that he already has a child. I wonder if that kind of thing happens in real life. Chris and Marie could have adopted his baby. However it’s also true that Chris is a waste of human flesh.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Well written story, five for technical. Character development also a five. Characters, not so much. Lying, cheating, duplicitous assholes. Only the innocent babies escaped

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was a great story! I gave the story five stars!! I think that Jay and Marie may actually fuck if Marie has anything to say about it. I hope Jay does not ever fuck her. Even if he tries to keep it as only sex, and even if Cassie is fine with him fucking Marie, the entire thing would blow up if he went along with Marie and had sex with her. I truly hope Jay holds his ground and does not ever fuck Marie. I aos think he will always have to keep his eye on Chris with regards to Cassie. I would not trust Chris to ever be alone with Cassie and Jay should always be truthful and honest with Cassie about what Marie tells him. Good luck, Jay. This will not be easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and very well written. I just wonder about the ethics of not telling Chris that he had fathered a child? Might make a good follow-up story where many years later he finds out and how that would effect everyone’s relationships would change? Secondly, I’m not sure a man raising another man’s kid that his wife cheated on with is a hero or a schmuck? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"...I couldn't do that to Cass." WTF? He raised Chis' bastard baby. He should have fucked Marie 'til she smoked so Chris could raise HIS baby. Cass' pain would have been perfect symmetry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So stupid, she fucked his best friend in bed next to him, was impregnated by him, and everything ends with them all happy and together... 1*

You write terrible characters who don't behave like any real human beings would behave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This wimpy, pushover, simp MC is what you get when a boy is raised by 2 moms. Also I feel like something was skipped over in the first chapter. When he figures out the date of conception and freaks she says "I knew about the pregnancy for weeks, this party was to celebrate".she was willing to lie about it to sucker him into raising the child. NOBODY would overlook that, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Laughable.

Everyone's having babies with all kinds of different daddies. And everyone is hunky dory with it all.

What's next Jay's dad is asked to father the next set of babies by fucking both Cass and Marie?

Just nonsense. How the fuck is this story rated even in the 3s? 2 star story at best.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 1 year ago

I would run away with Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chris was an execrable human being. But at least they found a solution via IVF. Would have liked to see more about Jay and Cassie, not just all the Chris drama. Jay seemed pretty wise in how he confronted Chris. Though irl never would have made it this far.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Good story, love me a happy ending.

IndyOnIndyOnover 1 year ago

Class said she only fucked Chris once on the night of the party.......she also said she knew she was pregnant on the night of the party.... therefore if Chris is the father then she had to have fucked him before.... That should have changed the whole ending to the story!

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

it's strange to always have this Saint-behaving husband syndrome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus Christ! You go from bad…to REALLY bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In most stories the reader can usually relate or cheer for a main character. However. it is difficult to find anything but disgust for the main character due to his being weak and a tool. Once you feel that way it's hard to enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cavigurl -man hating whoregurl

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Written by a defective male, which is why his male characters ultimately are written as weak, feminized men. The author obviously resents masculinity...something he lacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why in all your writings the husband is a moron?

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
The biggest

Mistake cass made was telling the idiot how good it felt the other guys dick, he should have ended then. She never talked to him about a threesome or did she respect her husband at all. Plus she lusted after chris for years. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

is this a story or just an attempt to sell more booze?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous3 months ago

Cavigurl -man hating whoregurl

profile does say if male or female could be a low testosterone he lol

NegateGivityNegateGivityover 1 year ago

Hey know what that guy with the obvious drinking problem needs, the thing that saves all relationships. A child!? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So what happens here and in all of cagivagurl's stories is that the male MC endures a cheating whore of a wife.

And then there are pages and pages and pages of gaslighting done by every other character in the stories.

Everyone tells the male MC he is being unreasonable. He is crazy. He needs therapy. He just needs to accept that his wonderful wife had needs to fuck other men. And it's ok because she really really really does love him. But she also loves strange cock?

The continuation of this story through 3 installments was just unnecessary and stupid by the end.

mariverzmariverzover 1 year ago

dios santo... que fue esta cosa

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐ Typical CG camouflaged cuck story. Vegas odds would probably go 1:1 on CG making excuses via stories for past/continued infidelity. My bet anyway.

PepperMW1965PepperMW1965about 1 year ago

Great story. This about the 3rd time I’ve read it but the 1st time as a member and not having to leave an anonymous comment. I don’t criticize the direction authors take their stories. It’s their brainchild and I’m happy they shared it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is my second read. I would have added one plot twist though. Had Marie find out on a drunken night with Jay and Cassie that their firstborn was Chris's progeny. THAT would have set off interesting and cruel developments given his infertility. Would have spun out the story at least one more chapter too. Speaking of a test of friendship! What would a desperate Chris have done, along with Marie's loyalties to Cassie and the latter's to her husband if she thought he had spilled the beans. That would go back to the entire firstborn significance. One's firstborn is often the real substantive cementing of a marriage. Not sure I would have gotten past the primary circumstance of this story's consequence of betrayal. The likely plot outcome of this twist would have been the end of Cassie's marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chris is a selfish, entitled cocksucker. Everyone bends over, including that cunt Cassie,for him but no one cuts Jason any slack. Cass's mom pays for IVF while Chris is a member of a country club, drinking nightly, and fucking other women while engaged to Marie?

Fucking bullshit story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just an unbelievable story with unrelatable characters reacting in unbelievable ways.

NallusNallus11 months ago

Have to agree with three months ago's,

"This is my second read"

The main characters already have to figure out whether to tell the new baby who her real father is. If they do that, then the main characters' child should know her true father. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, it's an extremely well written story. I like stories that are erotic, but believable. This one is, save for one crucial point: Cassie made a huge mistake and nearly lost Jason. She claimed that she had learned from her mistake, and would do anything to make it up to Jason if he'd give her a second chance. BUT...before long, she's having temper tantrums because Jay isn't keen to welcome Chris and Marie into their lives. There's a contradiction here that doesn't seem believable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too happy an ending for the man that raped his wife and ruined his marriage

Flat_OutFlat_Out10 months ago

Two RAAC! and I hate RAAC stories. There are no redeeming features about Chris. Why would anyone need him as a friend. Cassia takes Chris' side even when she knows what they both did. And Cassie lied in a major way AND fucked another man AND got pregnant AND lied again AND expected her husband to forgive all that while abusing her husband.

Cagivagurl is a great writer but they have crazy stupid plot lines. Please get a better plot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A good writer with an obsession really bad reconciliation. Cassia has zero respect for her husband’s boundaries at any point in the story. They are just there to her to take time manipulating around.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"but there was another twist in this tale... But that's as they say another story"

Are you ever actually going to pay that off?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great sequel, waiting to be written. When?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

3*. Too absurd to be taken seriously

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would love to a addition to this story

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

So Cassie and the other dude fucked and the husband forgave her what a fucking pathetic cuck so which of the kids isn't his and who else is she fucking behind the cucks back or is she still fucking the dude and why is Marie helping them fuck and claiming to wanting to be friends I know that's the twist you are talking about the writing on the wall is very clear cause she cheated once so she is still cheating cause once a cheater always a cheater the moment someone cheats they need be kicked to the curb there is no chance at forgiveness anyone who does is a cuckold if you are a fake man in the relationship and a cuckquen if you are a fake woman in the relationship no real man would ever forgive a cheating slut no real woman would ever forgive a cheating coward with no balls

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Look, I’ll raise your kid and you raise mine. We’ll be even, can’t you see that? So, I ruined your life, this is your chance to save mine, get it? It makes you the bigger pussy, no, no, better man, I mean.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is directed to Cagivagurl:

There is a very serious mistake that you make in your stories.

When you create a male character with such a fiery temperament at the beginning, he can't make such a drastic change at the end. He goes from dominant to sissy in a few paragraphs.

This destroys any credibility in the story. Such radical changes are not justified.

You may think that a couple of 'smiles' are enough in the end when you read at the beginning that that doesn't work.

In the progressions, both in the development aspect of the story and the characters, they sometimes become so disparate that the reader thinks if he is reading another story.

Here it happens with the 3 main characters.

Jay almost kills his best friend in the first chapter and in the third he loves him more than ever.

Cassie loves her husband madly and fucks her other friend in bed with the cuckold next to her! That's in the first chapter, and in the third she is the most devoted wife in the world.

As for Chris, he is Jay's best friend who screws up everyone's relationship. What friendship is that?

As for the story, I particularly hate when a child is used as blackmail. That is unacceptable in an honest character. And much more so when it is the weapon used by the bad guy in the story (the wife) and it has an effect on the cuckold (the husband).

These types of twists destroy all credibility of the story.

However, and in good taste, the author probably has the BEST ability to create interesting stories. The rhythm of the story is great, the balance of the narrative with the dialogue is extraordinary, the evolution (or steps) for the development of the story is fabulous.

Everything you have read comes from a professional writer in multiple facets: script, novel, translator, journalist... etc. That's me.

My intention with these words is to offer you an analysis so that you can tell almost perfect stories. You can be a first-rate writer.

All the best

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too bad you left out the premise that Cass got pregnant by another man. Chris is sterile, so you botched this part of the story..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've tried really hard to like this story because I've enjoyed several other ones you have written but I'm sorry I can't. Firstly the plot just didn't work. Cass fucks Chris in her bed with her husband asleep next to her and wakes him up telling him how amazing it is because she has wanted to fuck Chris for ages. Then gets unhappy when Jason flips out and beats the crap out of Chris before leaving. Then lies about what happened to all the family and friends. Then lies about being pregnant already to avoid facing the truth that she's carrying another guys baby. She then manipulates her and Jason's family to get him back into her life. Then manipulates Jason to let Chris and Marie into his life because she wants that to happen. Oh yes then Cass's mum the only other person who knows her daughter did the dirty deed on her husband agrees to pay thousands for IVF for the guy who fucked her married daughter. REALLY?????? Sorry the plot line is silly and spoiled the story. Lastly you deliberately left a sequel out there with the ending that you didn't write which is not fair on the readers. I've enjoyed your work but this one just doesn't meet the standard. Sorry to be negative. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maybe get Saddletramp to write the sequel and we find out that Chris and Cass are still bumping uglies behind everyone's back. He knows Jaycee is his and loves that the world thinks its Jason's. But it all goes tits up for Chris and Cass when Jason burns them badly, really badly and after Marie can have her baby but with Jason....... Just a thought 😁 BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I respect this author's talent, but have to go with the BardnotBard's critique. Even assuming the intentions imputed to the characters, too many things would not be right in this story cycle, and make the plot just too implausible. The wife Cassie would be a single mom in my version. After her initial actions, what-ever her professed intentions, her attitude towards Chris's request of Jason toward Marie suggests her original attitude still held. If the husband didn't hold same views on swinging, why wave that flag in his face again? Talking of big red flags of mistrust. A manipulative cunt is one plausible interpretation of her character.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

So Cassie got pregnant by Chris, but then Chris turns up Sterile? Then Marie wants a baby and gets pregnant by Chris? No, Chris is Sterile. Marie is fucking someone, just not Jay whol tho attracted to her would NEVER do that to his own cheating wife. Both of these two wives are cheating, but it must be with someone else not talked about in the story. 5 stars for great writing, and painful relationships. Noone can be faithful anymore anyway. Just remember that pussys are made for dicks, a little extra dick won't hurt your wife's pussy. Just divorce the cheating slut. LOL thks, Buster2U

TrambakTrambak8 months ago

Take your pick

Chris got Cassie pregnant.

Then Jay beat Chris and damaged his testicles.

Chris became sterile.

OR

Chris was always sterile.

The DNA test report was a horrible mix up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have to agre with bardnotbard and some of the other anonymous users your actual grammar and writing is coherent you have incredible potential to tell a a reconciliation that is meaningful, but like I said in part two you can’t write a strong man , the wife in chapter 2 is not reconciliatory she is like “ suck it up “. She gets mad when the main character tells the truth. This is not a wife who knows she has screwed up and is trying to some up for it this is an entitled brat. The best friend should be in the grave three times over, he cheated on his wife , he blew up the mc’s marriage ( or at least it should have ). He tried to force the girl he cheated with , And finally he claims he tried to be the better man and let the Mc have his wife. Like girl this dude is deranged. you did a good job in getting us to hate him but you didn’t bring it home. Even with the surrogate angle this is incredible horrible execution on top of a good premise and a good first chapter

AhboomAhboom7 months ago

You can't let this be the last chapter and finish the story like that. We need another chapter at least. Also really want more detail on Jay and Marie and how that went down

NegateGivityNegateGivity7 months ago

I really struggled to see any redeeming value in Chris. He is a selfish, cheating drunk, so obviously he is perfect dad material? No, just no.

Even if Jay and Cassie did reconcile, Chris would never be apart of their lives again. And narrativly it just came across as forced.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Zzzzzzz.....

Cracker270Cracker2706 months ago

There can be forgiveness without ever forgetting. I do not think a sane rational man could ever forget the wrongs done him in this story.

As usual very skillfully written. I really admire your talent.

Wildbill1964Wildbill19646 months ago

Wow Cagivagurl, you put that one on the best seller list. You are one of the most gifted writers on this site. 5/5 from my point of view. With your talent, you could write award winning full scale novels. Thank you.....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm sorry, but Jason would have just said "You fucked my best friend in our bed while I was there, you cried out how you loved his cock, and as you begged for his cum, I had to drag him off and then beat him half to death. Even after that, it got worse and you were pregnant with his child. I've forgiven you though and i'm raising his child as my own. Is THAT NOT ENOUGH!! how can you say you miss him, you selfish cow!"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Have a hard time seeing how Jason pasted it up with Chris. Cassie was a different deal. She made a mistake with big consequences. Chris was a betrayal. Twice in one night. All of them drunk but still Chris wa driven by unrequited laut and love. Chris was a real asshole in this story and never got taken to task for cheating on Marie. Jason jeot his integrity and would not honor Chris' request knowing what the reverse situation did to him and Cassie. Little miffed about the suggested open ending twist. Hope they didn't start some swapping crap. That would just destroy the whole story arc. 4 stars as not as good as the other two chapters. Should have stopped the story half way through the second oage of Chapter 2, with Chris just leaving town. Chris was a loathsome guy on many levels. It is of course the author's story, but curtailing the latter melodrama would have been a much more satisfying and high quality read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah the “twist, but that’s another story” heavily implies that they start swinging… I am a fan of CG, but I’d prefer not to have an implication of a swap. I will say that the hints to this going back to chapter two actually increases my opinion of this author’s writing skills, though.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

what twist? They find out about Chris' parenting their oldest? Marie cheated to get pregnant, as revenge for Chris' cheating? They can't afford IVF so they go with Chris' suggestion, perhaps swinging to make it more inclusive? Cassie gets impregnated with someone else's baby?

Is there a sequel planned or are you being a tease with that ending?

leofric35leofric354 months ago

Good writing as usual, I usually want reconciliation but this time I fe,t Chris and Cassie needed to feel much more pain. Cassie was a cheater and tried to make light of it, Chris needs to pay up for a child he fathered.

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

Second time around. Another fictional story by C where the impossible becomes possible and one’s credulity is stretched to the limit.

But l did enjoy this story more than last time l read it. Rescored it from 3/5 to 4/5

pendapendaabout 2 months ago

Cagivagurl, you are so bad! I spend too much time reading your riveting stories and not doing my work. Can you please write some bad stories?

mdadaminmdadaminabout 1 month ago

The story is well-written but the characters don't make sense

First, the character of the husband - the writer drew the character of the husband. He is one of the jealous characters who cannot tolerate his wife cheating on him. However, when his friend had sex with his wife in his bed while he was next to her, he did not get up immediately and stop this nonsense. Rather, he waited for a long time and listened to his wife enjoying the sex and describing it to him, and after that, He became angry after his friend ejaculated inside his wife's womb, and this indicates that he is a hesitant and sick person and does not take quick steps to defend his honor.

Secondly, the wife is extremely arrogant, as she insists on continuing the relationship with her lover under the terms of friendship. Is there a husband in the world who would accept a friendship between his wife and her lover who had sex with her and made her pregnant by him?

The wife's success is unparalleled, and the husband should have written a contract with her that made her lose everything in the divorce if she even talked to her lover,

The abnormal relationship in the end between the lover’s wife and the husband makes the whole story a big joke. How did the wife accept this situation? Doesn’t this mean that she does not love her husband and does not care if he sleeps with another woman and makes her pregnant by him? Doesn't her position indicate that she cares about her lover more than her husband and that she is ready to sacrifice her husband and allow him to have a sexual relationship with her lover's wife just because her lover wants that? Doesn't the wife risk that her husband might fall in love with her lover's wife, leave her, and marry her?

The characters in this story are mentally ill characters and do not have any kind of morals. Had the husband not beaten her lover and threatened to divorce her, the wife would not have stopped having sex with her lover. The evidence for this is that she mentioned to her lover’s wife that she enjoyed the amount of ejaculation that the lover had ejaculated inside her, and she mentioned that in an indicative way. But she misses this relationship

Although the husband heard this conversation himself, he did not comment or confront his wife

The writer cannot portray the character of the husband as a jealous husband and then make him act in the story as a submissive and controlled person.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

What is this deluded sense of self-righteousness? Cassie got to fuck another man so why is the MC such a coward about fucking Marie? At least he'd be fucking her for a noble reason while Cassie did it because she wanted it. She wanted Chris to fuck her.

What is the other twist to the tale?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Best Friends Series Info