All Comments on 'Best Friends Ch. 03'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

So you didn't even let the cuckold get a revenge fuck with Marie?

Frankly, this chapter was nauseating. First there was Jay bending over backwards to help Chris... the man that fucked his wife and left her knocked up with a bastard. Then there was Cassie being a complete bitch as usual... she really is a contender for shittiest wife in the world.

It's hard to feel any sympathy for the protagonist when Jay lets everybody walk all over him.

"What happened between Chris and Cassie was heart-breaking for me and I couldn't risk putting her through that"

Oh please... He should've been champing at the bit to fuck Marie senseless, then tell Cassie so she finally got to know the pain she put him through.

The only way to redeem this mess, would be for Jay to keep getting Marie pregnant and insist that all her kids know he's their Daddy, while making Chris pay for them. Turning his douchebag former friend into a humiliated cuckold would be a nice bit of karmic payback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

All Cassie uses him for is paying her and her child's bills. She never did anything he asked her to do, and she has no problem bad mouthing him to family with lies to help herself.

After chapter 2, Jay has absolutely no reason to help Chris. Chris doesn't need a baby, he is already a father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
strange

So you think that throwing a baby into a toxic relationship will fix all their problems and make them happy? They had a lot more problems to work out, long before they get to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

The were some grammar issues, but not horrid. Practically speaking Chris and Marie having a baby was a terrible idea at that moment time. Chris wasn't emotional ready for it. Adding a child usually does not help marital problems. On the contrary, it tends to make it worse, if not leading to complete collapse.

Having a newborn in the house is a huge stressor, especially for first time parents. Babies have their own schedule and are very demanding. Night feedings, added work of feedings, changings, and trying to figure what be bugging the little one can lead to physical, mental and emotional exhaustion. Multiply that numerous times if the baby is collicky. And face it guys are not always the best when babies start crying.

Anyway, the better approach would be for the couple to fix their issues first. Once they have a loving stable relationship, then consider change the dynamics with adding to the family when they are better equipped to deal with the unknowns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Meh

It's an ending. It's well written , but feel like what's the point ? Doesn't deserve a chapter of its own , and Chris continues to be a mes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A really shitty story.

I stopped reading after chapter 1. I knew multiple chapters meant cuck RAAC story. Please place a warning on such stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kind of dumb, then way too drawn out. What was the point?

Chris' lament became repetitive, and obnoxious. By the end I couldn't care less Chris and Cassie became fuck buddies or if they all just switched partners and let the bio parents become the actual parents.

Sorry I couldn't get into it more. But thanks for the effort.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Not sure

what's up with the anons today, that was a good little story. Suppose they didn't see anyone getting tortured to death of becoming a full cuck or something. Ignore them or refund what they paid in full😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This didn't solve the puzzle: who is the father of Jay's kids?

You told us that a DNA test proves that Jay is not Cassie's first baby's father. We were told that Chris was sterilized after Jay destroyed his nuts after Jay caught Chris and Cassie fucking. Cassie told Jay that this was the first time she fucked Chris and that the celebration was because the pregnancy test said she was pregnant. If Cassie was telling the truth and Chris was not the father, who got Cassie pregnant? We were also told that Cassie's second child looked exactly like her first and no DNA test was done on him. Why not? Jay knew by looking at the first baby that he was not the father, why wouldn't he have similar concerns about the second? Cassie was still the manipulative person who was more concerned with Chris than Jay.

What is so special about Chris? He has always been self-centered and a womanizer. He had a history of fucking married women that didn't end with his relationship with Marie. Why would Marie stick with Chris after he disintegrated into a cheating drunk? She was still single and attractive. Why does she want to have anything to do with Cassie who has a history of cheating with her BF Chris? Why would Cassie's mom spend her life savings on IVF for Chris when she didn't spend the money to help her daughter when she was separated from Jay with the first baby? Did Jay contribute his sperm for the IVF? Why does Chris continue to cry about losing Cassie to Jay in Chapters 2 and 3 when he didn't seem to care in Chapter 1?

If Cassie was so worried about Chris having a baby, she should have gone to him when she was separated from Jay and before Marie appeared in the story. Your characters are morons who don't communicate. The reader has no idea about Cassie's true feelings about Chris because it is primarily written from Jay's POV.

We still don't know who is the biological father of Cassie's kids? If you don't write the story from Cassie's POV, we will never know. This was a very dissatisfying chapter.

2 stars

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It is safe to assume Chris is the father to both of Cassie's children as well as Marie's baby. Whether Jason subconsciously likes this set-up is up to debate, but it is safe to presume he doesn't mind providing the financial and fatherly support to Cassie's children. Everyone in this story did not have his best interests at heart; it was all about Chris and Cassie. Jason was pressured and groomed into becoming a milquetoast cuckold without him truly understanding the concept. It is also a safe bet Cassie harbours more than platonic sentiments towards her children's sperm donor, and will resume this dynamic in the near future behind her clueless husband's back...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Anon below

makes some very good points.

This is one of the worst forced RAACs I've seen. Other than "baby magic", which is a phony, hoary LW cliche, nothing motivates the story in an intelligible way after the first part. I find it absolutely astonishing that Jason treats Chris trying to rape Cassie as a drink of water. The story manages to be absurd and repulsive simultaneously.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Great story, overall

But this chapter was a bit weak and didn't really resolve anything, especially about the parentage of Cassie's two kids. So, happy that Chris and Marie are now good (more or less) but the real questions weren't touched on.

My question: is Jay the parent of the new baby girl? Not entirely sure of this. In fact, based on what I've read from the earlier chapters, I would say, no, he is not.

Sorry that the Anon comments are so harsh. I don't agree. This has been a well-written, good tale and I see some big heart-wrenching moments ahead - just wish there had been more in this chapter. HOWEVER, the big Anonymous summation of 5/25 was pretty interesting and accurate.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
turn a good story in to

a cuckold lovers dream live. Why is it consider love when a woman gets knocked up by another man? Yet the same can't be said for the cheating bastard. The fact that he even bought into the whores lies shows how weak he is.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
G.A.F.

Cuck and whore bullshit.

Do you honestly think anyone gives a flying fuck about Chris? He is an irredeemable piece of shit and Cassie is almost worse.

What a heaping, unrealistic cuck and whore fantasy.

Stick to fetish or effeminate men in transgender sections because you are way out of your depth attempting to write about actual men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What a shit show. No real man would deal with it this way. Just like your when the wife asks to go out on a date. If it were me then man and the wife would be made not able to have sex again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It wasn’t a bad story

Jay was a real man,Chris a drunk who knocked up a drunk Cassie. Who got pregnant with Chris baby. Jay reconciled the baby doesn’t know this shit. Chris’s paid big time getting beat up so bad he was sterile. Marie the wife has jays baby. Now that’s a twist and revenge is settled. No chucks in here. He should have personally seeded Marie. But Chris really would have crashed.

The_NexusThe_Nexusalmost 4 years ago
Good

I really liked this story. A breath of fresh air from the cuck stories. I do hope you write chapter 4. The cliffhanger is going to kill me. Please write about the twist.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Good chapter

But it still leaves a question . Who is the father of Cassie's child? You never did clear that up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel

So who was the baby's father if Chris was sterile. At least answer that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Read it

Chris is the father of Cassies baby, he is sterile now because when ?Jay beat him he damaged his ball bag. Chris told Jay it was all his fault. Re- read the story it’s all there.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Well written

But I just can't see Jason doing what he did. Guess they just finally wore him down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
should have ended after first chapter

Last 2 chapters were a waste

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years ago
Interesting tale.

Full of angst, worry, guilt, anger, pain, all kinds of very believable human emotions. I'm not sure that I'd react quite as Jason or Chris did, or anyone else involved, but fascinating in its own, train wrecky sort of way (by the way, I'm far from automatically BTB in either sense...just check out my stories if you doubt me). But for once, even 26th NC got it right: who the devil is the baby Daddy? I mean, seriously, talk about a major elephant in the fucking room, this is a big deal here. Who is the father, if Chris is sterile and when did he become sterile, anyway?

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago

Just to much of a story, this is “literotica” not afternoon reading

BabygirlReignBabygirlReignalmost 4 years ago
Soo

I feel like I should demand a continuation. Lol

I would love to know if Chris ever finds out that he actually has a biological child. And if Jason ever fucks Marie and gets her pregnant. I have a feeling these lot will end up in an orgy. All my predictions have been right so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well

writing was great.

The story needs work.

Would take a lot, i mean a lot to have fixed that mess.

Hard enough to get over cheating but a childhood love betraying you on purpose. With another childhood friend?

No they isnt a way he ever would have been friends with the guy again, and would have taken alot of thoughtful writing to have justified keeping the wife.

I dont mind things working out but there wasnt enough to justify the ending.

Not from that level of betrayal especially when she knowingly had sex with another man knowing she could get pregnant and she asked him to cum in her. She knew exactly what she was doing.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago
as I said regarding part 1

Cass got her posituve pregnancy result BEFORE the supposed first time she had sex with Chris, and she was pregnant with Chris' baby. Therefore...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"When I told Cass that I heard Chris was fooling around, she blasted me for listening to gossip, but I saw the furrowed lines on her brow, she was worried. "

A shit wife through and through, training her husband to not be truthful with her.

On top of that, she is pushy, manipulative, and she lies. She even goes so far as to plan a new baby without including her husband in the decision making.

I kept hoping that the MC would finally fuck Marie. It seems he finds her more attractive than his wife, and personality wise, she can't possibly be any worse than her.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Forced confusion but good story

I am not sure if the author did this intentionally, but the story had impossible circumstances. As others noted, Cassie said she knew she was pregnant before the event. Was that a true statement, or was Cassie lying to avoid the possibility that Chris was the father?

I don't understand how Chris could have fathered Jaycee, but then became sterile. Or were the DNA tests fake?

I don't understand why Chris felt compelled to have Jayson as a friend. He should have went on with his life, as did Jayson.

There is no explanation of why Cassie refused to take responsibility for the break-up and divorce before her mother and family, but let people blame Jayson.

I could not believe that Marie and Cassie would have been talking about Chris ejaculating, and certainly Cassie would not have been joking with Marie about Chris' cock.

Notwithstanding these problems, the story was unique and interesting, although i had to skim some parts, particularly the sex.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
No, don't do it...

This story is sinking quickly. Why is Jason even talking to Chris, screw him and Marie. Because Cassie, the cheater, needs a friend. And is anyone going to be truthful about anything, like Chris already has a daughter....

I see a lot of cheating going to happen IF and WHEN the final chapter happens, but let this die now. This started off as 5 stars, then 2, now??? 2 stars.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THIS A FUCK OVER WHO EVER IS YOUR BEST BUDDY

flips over to WTF A is a buddy. TK U MLJ LV NV

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago
Mercy or Revenge

I thought Jay may be allowed to sleep with Maria

Whether call it a 'Mercy. fuck or 'Revenge' fuck

After all they deserve it

Mystery !!! Who is father of Jaisscia ???

No doubt Cassie was fooling around

Excellent narration

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
I’d say

Both women seem to have a thing for Chris. He could have gotten away free if he’d told the truth and moved on. A story about a dumbass living in Jerry Springerville. First story mc was at least not a willing cuck. Then you fucked even that up

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago
3 - in-1

They are 'Best Friends',love equally ,each other

Cassie loves both equally, 'fucking' Chris one time (?) is paying tribute to comradeship

After all Chris is 'superior' to Jaysson in all respect ,still he sacrificed

Jay tormented all on disputable parenthood of Jaycee .

Was DNA Test full - proof ?

All needs further elaboration . so please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Getting even

Jay should do it with Maria in next chapter. He should help with their 2nd child. Please write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story

Please continue with Chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm at a lost here....

We know from the DNA test Jay is not the father of Cassie first baby...then we find out Chris is firing blanks...and I'm pissed that Jay doesn't call out Cassie for fucking another guy besides Jay and Chris...so who is the father of Cassie's first baby girl......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SORRY!

You just couldn't resist turning this into a pathetic RAAC story, could you?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Annony 8/15 go back and re-read about that night

Jay beat Chris so bad even his scoutmasters was torn. One minute he was impregnating Cassie... next minute he was sterile from the beating.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 3 years ago
I really liked this story

The story raised some really good relationship issues and in the main the story telling was excellent and the grammar reasonable. I think is was a well thought out scenario and the characters kept in character well. Jay was always the strongest character and he eventually had the strength of character to live with the situation he found himself in. This is not a cuck story and Jay is not a cuck, all the while Chris doesn’t know he's Jaycee's sperm donor, then Jay can cope with enjoying being Jaycee's Dad. Drunken Cassandra did arrange the threesome scenario that she hoped Jay would go for but she misread her husband and nearly paid for her mistake with her life and future happiness. I know she lied when she told Jay she knew she was pregnant before "the party" but that was at a time when their relationship was broken and she was clutching at straws, hoping the "proud new dad syndrome" would kick in before going for DNA test; when the first doctor realised there was a parental dispute over the pregnancy the Doc should have recommended amniocentesis but I guess that would've finished the story in chapter 1! As for Chris's sterility, well, he is naturally an unlikeable player, and he only had himself to blame for that. At least he clearly believes he was always sterile, which is why he has never and will never taunt Jay about Jaycee and will always be grateful for Christine and, as Marie seems to hint, possible future children. Yes, nice plot and well delivered, I really don’t think the story needs to continue as the current status of all parties is a happy stable one. Good, smart and satisfactory ending.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
MIXED BAG OF CONTENTS

This emotional rollercoaster story has a little bit of everything... just not sure of loving wives category ...but an interesting story that you wanted to keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'd like to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Thanks for the good story. I hope you do release the next instalment.

nutcase666nutcase666over 3 years ago

Was there another part to this story or a link to another series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing hot narration!

Excellent narration and complicated....good job

Please continue next part...

As it might be like jay will secretly catch & watch chris fucking Cassie again but this this he won't stop them. Therefore jay will start an affair with marie for revenge.

And later this could end up in foursome.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Not

Not too bad a story.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Huh?

I thought the parentage of each of the three kids was made clear in the story. Working backwards, Christine was the result of IVF (Jay/Marie), James is the only "normal" child (Jay/Cassie), and Jaycee is a bastard child (Chris/Cassie). Chris' sterility is a result of the beatdown supplied by Jay after the drunken threesome that broke the bonds of friendship and marriage.

.

BTW, Cagivagurl, cliff hangers are not the way to develop devoted repeat readers. Please cut that shit out. Also, your editorial team could use some additional skills.

.

Meanwhile, keep 'em comin'.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

What a wimpy cuckold! Chris fucks his wife and he takes them both back? He might as well start sucking Chris' dick and letting his wife peg him while Chris fucks her! I wish I could give negative stars! Shitty story!

eh9198eh9198over 3 years ago

JAYCEE IS CHRIS’ CHILD. WHY has this never come up?!

jamesapplejamesappleabout 3 years ago
And...?

Where's the rest of the story?

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Read it again and it is still a story about a wimpy cuck and a cheating whore who had another man's kid! The story is a worthless RAAC piece of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting idea, fairly well plotted and not badly written, but the story can't overcome the fundamental question of why would anyone choose to have a relationship (romantic or otherwise) with an infantile, macho dickhead like Jay - and the other characters aren't much more endearing.

I find it difficult to really engage with a story (no matter how cleverly plottted or well written) if I can't feel some sense of empathy with the characters - and I'm sure I'm not alone.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 3 years ago

@Dlh1434: You got an ish, dude. Here you are back four months ago, reading this story. According to you, it's about a "wimpy cuckold," who might as well suck dicks and let his wife "peg" him. It was, according to you, "a shitty story."

Okay, I get it. You didn't like the story, and you seem to have extensive knowledge about being a wimpy cuckold, dick sucking and "pegging." Got it. Everyone has a right to express their opinion and brag about their sexual activities.

But, there you are three months later, back to read it again! We learn that in addition to your dick sucking and pegging activities, you are also a masochist! You enjoy inflicting pain on yourself. You also seem to be a bit of a sadist, because you made the same bitter asshole comment again. You know there is an S&M category, right? You would prolly be more satisfied there. There's also a Fetish one for the pegging thing.

One would suppose this would be enough, but no, here you are back another month later, reading it again! Strange man. Usually, when I find something unpleasant, like stepping in dog shit (I just thought that might be another of your fetishes), I try to avoid experiencing that again. Not our boy, Dlh1434. He's still here, tromping around with his shitty shoes. You're better than watching a circus, dude. Clowns got nothing on you. Cheerio, Randi.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Enjoyed this read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some comments are just so derogatory, I don't know why Literotica keeps them. Insulting the writer is just beyond me : he writes a FREE story for our enjoyment. You don't like it ? Just rate it poorly and move on. If you don't like any of them, go play lemmings or do something else, it's not for you.

As for the story, where does one draw his personal line in the sand ?

It IS possible to cheat and love your spouse (I did a long time ago when I took a extended post in south-east asia, this is why I am posting this one as Anon. I am not proud of it and I deeply regret not discussing that issue with my wife before taking the post. We were young, had a very active sex life and I faltered after a couple of months, but she did not). I confessed when I came back and we are still together after years and grown-up kids. It was never mentioned again and I don't believe she ever wanted revenge sex. Our sex life was never affected and we still love each other.

In the case presented in this story, even with my higher forgiveness level, I do not think I could have done it : even though it looks like a one-time mistake, which we would have gotten over, willingly raising the child of the man that cuckolded you is pretty much the ultimate taboo (It's where cuckold come from). I am pretty sure we would have been divorced and yes I would have been heartbroken from a divorce, but I do not think I could have raised that kid as a loving father.

jamesapplejamesapplealmost 3 years ago

Still waiting for that twist you promised!

jamesapplejamesapplealmost 3 years ago

@dlh1434 - you sure do bitch a lot about stories you don't agree with. Perhaps you'd like to show us how much better you could do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm confused. If the DNA came back that Cassie's baby was Chris's. Why was he steriol with Marie? Did I miss something?

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

I smelled a rat and thank god i didn't read all but skipped to see will he take her back..

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 3 years ago

His wife cheated on him with his best friend right next to him, got pregnant with his kid, and everybody acted like the person that got hurt most had the duty to be better than the offenders. His mother in law trying to sell him on the kid being his with 0 connection being established was pretty bad. And they tried to make him seem like the bad guy for not forgiving him said best friend. Absolutely toxic people. I'm not completely against forgiveness and reconciliation but not in every situation.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

A great yarn of the destructive powers of male rage and the healing powers of good women's love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He ends up being nothing but a cuckold raising another man’s kid. And staying married to a cheating whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story. Jay needed to figure out what offended him the most. I think it was Cassie enjoying the sex more with Chris. Some of that was the excitement of her realizing a long time fantasy by clearly some was Jay's skill (or lack thereof). Glad he fixed that.

I think that a fourth chapter with Jay impregnating Marie. Maybe several times. Cassie seems to have been fine with the idea. Both women need at least two more kids and they will need the money that they don't spend on IVF for Marie.

Thanks Cagivagurl. Fun story. Lot of crazed haters here. For them, keep an eye on your wife. Alcohol is the best date rape drug around. And women do occasionally think with their gurl parts. I think its funny when they accuse of thinking with ours. Back in both high school and college I was attacked by women who ended our very enjoyable encounters with "please don't tell my boyfriend". What boyfriend????? What if she gets mad and throws it in his face. Great, now I have to watch my back... and I don't now who to watch for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really hope you do more with this story I'd really like to see where it goes from here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I much prefer reconciliation stories to BTB stories but for some reason this story just doesn't gel with me. one thing that the author didn't follow up in the story was that Cassie told Jason that she was pregnant before the party where she cheated with Chris and that she had taken a pregnancy test two weeks before the party. The author doesn't follow up on this lie in the story.

Always like to see the trolls upset This story has done that so it's worth 5*'s just for that Lol...

MediocreGingerMediocreGingeralmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Would love t see the sequel if there is. It seems there was one hinted at.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whew! I was dreading to see that there is a Part 4. Must say, though, that I liked Jason and Cassie from the beginning and I agree with the Anon two comments before regarding the trolls. 5 *'s in the hopes that the author leaves them where they are...don't think ol' Jay can take much more.

LWlurker

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Ole Jason is nothing but a pussy and a cuck! He's raising Chris' baby, and went back to the cheating slut who fucked Chris while laying beside her husband! This entire story is worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really dont think you did enough to justify them staying together.

Maybe if she was drunk and thought it was her husband sexing her. But she knew it wasnt and worse his "friend" did this on purpose.

Thats a hard place to write a happy ending from for any author.

Maries attitude was just off.

The husband was the only semi normal character in the story. Chris was vile and has no business being a father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the worst reconciliation stories on this site. Zero consequences and he decides to raise another man's kid. Just ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I usually hate leaving negative comments

But there's something wrong with this story. Jason is coerced, bullied and gaslighted (yes, that is exactly what happened) to accept something literally no-one in their right mind would accept and that's supposed to be the foundation of a happy ending?

Seriously think about it for a second, your wife sleeps with your best friend and has his kid. Everybody thinks its fine and bullies you into accepting the shittiest situation a person can find himself in, including your clueless father. So all of a sudden you just throw your hands up and say "Welp, might as well be a cuckold now". Seriously author, that's what you call a happy ending? Can anyone spell gaslighting?

Even I feel gaslighted after reading this and some of the comments. This story makes absolutely no sense. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Sad and pathetic

Jay = Sad, pathetic, useless cuckold..... He is not even a man. The story is fiction but it eclipses why society is full of pathetic, useless cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting concept but the characters were so appalling that I found it impossible to empathize with their situation and care what happened in the end.

Jay allowed his drunken friend to share a bed with his drunken wife and refused to take any responsibility for what happened. He crossed the line from a justifiably angry husband into a homicidal maniac when he left Chris outside to die, accusing his wife of betraying him again when she called for an ambulance. Does the author seriously expect us to view him as the innocent victim worthy of our sympathy?

Cass and Chris weren't particularly likeable and may have behaved badly but at least their actions were those of flawed human beings giving into to temptation. Jay's reaction was that of an hypocritical, self-righteous lunatic and I am at a loss to understand why they or anyone in their right mind would want anything more to do with such a sad excuse for man.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is all the husbands fault. Cassie is certainly justified in getting mad at him, after all she did nothing,it was his fault........not

Just another pathetic cuck story, blame the husband he is wrong and he needs to suck it up.

Just drivel in everyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like I said before. Sentimental crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hard to like any of these characters.

They destroyed the guy and turned him into something vile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cant go from that angry to forgiving. Ruins the credibility. Sorry sir. Liked your other stories a lot more. You cant please everyone, but you deserve a 5 star rating anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

could have been 5 stars....but sadly....not.....I can see that a man did not write this. Real men don't forgive a women who gets preggers with another man. Especially the best friend. This story went wrong in every way.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Yeah as I suspected. I liked the ending. Hated the path to that ending. But, the tale was well written.

I still score it 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hahahaha...crock 'o shit proper this one is.

awkwardly_nobleawkwardly_nobleover 2 years ago

Im guessing many of the peoplehere never loved and trusted there wife so dearly and to be betrayed would kill there soul. I have to heard people say whyare you going after the guy, the girl is the one who betrayed you. Because if you you really love her then you would neverbe able to 3 harm her. But riping is penis off his body solves a little emotional

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even IF he could get past Jaycee, Chris and everything to do with him would never be allowed in his life again, it would just drag up memories of what happened and who Jaycee's father is.

And blaming Jason for Chris' condition is like blaming Jason for Chris fucking Cassie.

One golden rule, you don't soil your mate's territory. Even after it's vacated it's dodgy ground.

Think this would have been best ended with Jason announcing at the hospital that it was Chris' responsibility from there.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

No matter how skilled the writer, works based on specious logic simply cannot hold together sufficiently to enable the reader to properly suspend belief. The husband is cuckolded in his own bed by his best friend.. while his slutting wife screams her orgasms and just how good his best friend is servicing her.... The cuckold rightly is fundamentally outraged...and frankly shattered...and divorces the betraying wife. Then the story even further has the slut wife...who is pregnant from said cuckolding....carry the bastard child to full term over the vigorous protests of the cuckold husband. Then when the dna test PROVES.. the bastard child is not his....we further go down the rabbit hole....and the cuckold is ostracized by all friends and relatives...because the cuckold chooses to protect the slut wife and bastard child by not revealing the true parentage...all the way through the story,.

Then we have a mazelike menagerie of illogical actions and insane and inane rationalizations. In short, it is simply unbelievable.... the actions leading to the conclusion are so bizarre that the reader is left hanging...it MAKES NO SENSE.

In addition, the primary characters in this story are frankly slimly, unattractive creepy people. You simply cannot identify with the cheating wife...because while she repents of the results...it is obvious that she has and will fall into the same cheating trap with the same guy provided similar conditions reoccur The cheating lover best friend...is frankly a total slimeball....who has no honor...or attractive characteristics whatsoever. He repeatedly reinterates his deep love for the protagonist's wife....and he also will cheat with her in a second if he can get away with it.

Then we are faced with that fumbly bumbly elephant joke of a cuckold protagonist. Yes he starts well....dumping both cheating wife and betraying best friend. Then...slowly fumbly it all seems to unravel and we find this dweeb wimp...fully accepting his slut wife FORCING him countenance a close relationship with this unrepentant and slimy best friend....leading up to a broken interlude in which he walks in to his wife "comforting" the best friend .... Then we see the only untainted character....the "girlfriend" of the slime ball best friend....getting impregnated with the cuckold's sperm IVF.....she begins coming onto the pathetic protagonist at the end of the story with a lead on tag for a subsequent episode of this mess yet to come.

This whole story is, to quote the bard: "It’s all sound and fury, signifying nothing..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since Cass agreed, he should fuck Marie.

Evens things out a bit.:-)

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The biggest problem with this story is that the only one that got off clean and free in this story, albeit for his lack of germinating sperm, is Chris, who is a self centered egotistical ass that just wants Jason's wife as his own. And he sure does take her. He screws his best friend's wife, he doesn't have to be responsible for it to anyone while the other guy Jason is ostracized by friends and family, he doesn't have to be responsible for the financial burden of the child he created and he gets to be a daddy and keep his beautiful wife from divorcing him. And they all live happily ever after In ignorant bliss? Not gonna happen. The story tries to balance the scales by using Jason's sperm for Chris's wife as some sort of indirect pay back for impregnating Cassie, Jason's wife. But you can't balance the scale of this type of betrayal and expect everyone to live happily ever after. Only a fool with a heart of gold would take everything thrown at Jason and still come out happy and stay friends with everyone that betrayed him and scorned him and treated him badly. Jason is not Jesus Christ but apparently the story believes that he is. This writer has written much better and more cohesive stories that this one and I do thank the writer for the other entertaining stories but I do not feel guilty for criticizing the author for the incomprehensible plot and storyline of this gem..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story cratered when the author turned Jason into a weak, needy cuck. The wife committed adultery and bore a bastard child, and then thehusband and succumbed to pressure and his "neediness" to become a worthless cuck. This is a woman's fantasy - she can fuck around, have a bastard, but her husband will "neeeed" her so much that she gets to have her cake and eat it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg so wife cheats gets pregnant husband takes her back an brings up child then helps the guy who went with his wife have a child with the guys wife but no one thought to mention to Marie her husband is a cheat while he was getting drunk what a fucked up group of friends I’m embarrassed to be a women the way men are treated in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"....but there was another twist in this tale." Okay, where is that other story? Are you hinting more to come? Good story. We may not have liked what the characters did, but that's what makes a story. Isn't it? The author makes up the situation, not the reader. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn!!! Finally! No cuck fetish driven loving wife story!!! Please more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author seems to specialise in unlikeable, insecure, infantile, self-righteous husbands and wives who for reasons beyond my understanding want to stay married to them. Having said that, I have to admit that the quality of the writing and general story telling is of a high standard and, despite my lack of empathy with the characters, I have to give it at least a 4 or 5.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author writes a well-plotted story, Also enjoyable to read too. There is so much pointless drivel on Literotica, but also some actually good story writing too. My only faint criticism would be a little more editing to compress some parts of the story which take a bit too long to establish character relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the irrationality and meanness of the male protagonists is the difference between a 3.9 score and a "Hall of Fame" score. The writing is that good and these characters are that unbelievably bad.

So, yeah. Just some anonymous person's opinion, but others have said both in the comments.

People clearly like your writing. And they clearly would like it better if we could root for the hero. Sure, he/she can have flaws. Nobody's asking for perfection. But maybe at least make them likeable like just regular people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t understand Cassie. She cheated on Jason and got pregnant by Chris. Jason wants to divorce Cassie. Now Chris is sterile. Why can’t Cassie divorce Jason and marry Chris so Chris can be a father to his biological daughter! Jason wants to divorce Cassie because she is a slut!

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

There was another twist...sure, the second kid wasn't his either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read a lot of these stories but I have never used the term excellent until now. Truly monumental. You made a long story clear and easy to believe as well as easy to follow all the players. I won't nitpick typos or grammar. Stuff happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She swore up, down, backwards and forwards that she was pregnant before she fucked Chris. But the DNA test came back showing Jason wasn't the father. I presume this means she was lying and knew she was lying the whole time.

I accept their reconciliation, but I would have preferred if he insisted she admit her lie and apologize beforehand. The trust was already broken, how can he start to rebuild it when she clearly and purposefully lied about a major aspect of the situation?

I kept hoping it would turn out there was some sort of error in the test and he'd find out Jaycee was his afterall, allowing him to accept that she was telling the truth, even when all proof seemed to say she was lying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why was it never again brought up that Chris and Cassie had sex more than that one night? He ver tells anyone. He never tells Chris that he knows. He does not have to divulge that it is Chris's child he can just tell Chris and Marie he knows. He never has cassie state how many time. She says it was just that one night and no other. SO then were there other men? Huge gap. I would divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chris is sterile however Jaycee is his kid? seems like something is amiss.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Best Friends Series Info