Best Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Leah's torture hits a climax, followed by a painful comedown.
4.5k words
4.22
4.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers

I sat on the floor, sucking on Leah's big toe like a pacifier. Over the last week, I'd quickly been demoted from best friend to slave, with Leah seemingly projecting her femdom fetishes onto me.

She'd given me the dubious privilege of licking her feet clean after she'd gone for a run. Whenever she asked what I'd like to do, I picked foot worship. Whenever she strangled or smothered me, I genuinely feared for my life, and I didn't want to get farted on for obvious reasons. The worst was when she insisted on riding my face. She had a habit of practically drowning me underneath her, refusing to let me up for air while she climaxed. Apparently she'd interpreted me choosing the lesser evil as genuine enjoyment.

I ran my tongue up and down her sole again, despite having long-since cleaned it. The longer I spent kneeling on the floor in front of her like this, the longer I could delay something worse. Leah seemed to revel in dominating me completely, the more extreme the better. I didn't know how we'd operate once the month-long break ended. She hadn't let me leave the house once since the whole enslavement process began.

My stomach rumbled as I smelled Leah's untouched plate of food, switching to her other foot. Most of what I'd ingested this past week had consisted of her various bodily fluids, so I was constantly starving.

Leah didn't even touch her food, apparently using the smell to salivate faster as she drooled into a slowly-filling glass jar. "Jar" may not even be the right word, it looked like it could hold almost a gallon of liquid. I had no idea where she'd found the thing. We'd been positioned like this for the better part of an hour, me alternating between kissing, licking and sucking on her feet while she watched tv.

Leah finally seemed to lose patience with me, sitting up and pulling her feet away.

"I'm glad you like my feet so much, but it gets boring after a while."

She spread her legs, and I wordlessly sat on the floor in front of her, neck positioned between her thighs as I faced the tv.

As soon as Leah had gotten back from her run, she'd changed into her signature pleated black skirt. She had a tight black t-shirt tucked into it. She'd skipped her usual thigh highs so I could worship her feet, so as I stared downwards, I could see every twitch of every muscle in her legs.

She widened her legs slightly, and I took a deep breath in anticipation of them snapping back closed. Sure enough, Leah crossed one foot over the other and started to squeeze, strangling my throat with the bare skin of her thick thighs.

I struggled to force any amount of air into my lungs, arms trying in vain to alleviate any small amount of pressure. It never worked, but it made me feel better to at least try.

I watched helplessly as the muscles in her thighs visibly tightened, ratcheting up the pressure. I tried to gasp for air, but couldn't get anything down past Leah's vice grip on my throat.

She released my neck after a few more seconds, letting me catch my breath. She liked to work her way upwards, strangling me longer and longer until I reached the verge of passing out. I settled in for the long haul.

About a half hour later, I desperately flailed all 4 limbs as Leah tightened her grip even further, giving her hips a slight twist. We'd been approaching my limit for a while, and I thought that this round was gonna be the one that did it.

I barely even noticed as I drooled a little on Leah's leg, unable to swallow any saliva as my whole body bucked, desperate for air. Leah just squeezed tighter, causing a silent, strangled choke.

I started to weakly punch at her legs, unable to think as my lungs cried out for air. Leah just continued strangling me between her thighs, ignoring my increasing desperation except to occasionally ratchet up the pressure.

I thought we'd been going for over two minutes now, but in my delirious state, I wasn't sure. Her legs were like iron around my abused throat, not letting up any pressure as my body began to sag.

My hands stopped beating at her legs, feeling numb. I was barely aware of my head rolling forward, my vision starting to narrow and my ears ringing.

Leah finally relented as I was on the verge of unconsciousness, watching as I slumped forward onto the floor, desperately choking down as much air as I could. She'd crushed my throat hard enough that there was a slight rattle every time I inhaled.

She picked me up and laid me on the couch, looking down with what seemed like genuine concern as I slowly revived, gaining control of my body.

"Sorry, I went for too long that time, didn't I?"

I nodded, still not able to speak.

"Well, I have good news for you. I took the liberty of dropping you out of the university so you can worship your goddess full-time."

I froze, panicking. She couldn't do this to me. My stomach jumped into my throat as I pictured years of unending service, hating every second of it as Leah tortured me ceaselessly.

She suddenly burst out laughing.

"Oh man, I wish you could've seen the look on your face. Don't worry, I'm just kidding. I know I call you 'slave', but I'm really a dominant friend with benefits, if anything. You're switching to part-time once university resumes."

Well, at least that issue was resolved. She'd just about given me a heart attack, but I supposed it was good news in the end.

Surprisingly, she patted me on the arm and stood up.

"Seriously though. I had a crisis of conscience last night. You're my best friend, I'm not gonna use you as an object anymore. You're free to go."

I gaped at her, dumbfounded. What happened to the sadistic torturer who'd tormented me all week?

"Don't get me wrong, you're still worshipping me whether you like it or not. You'll just be doing it less often, and as a friend, not a slave.

She looked at me expectantly.

"Um... thanks?"

My eyes trailed towards the plate of food sitting next to me on the couch, still untouched. Leah followed my eyes.

"Go ahead, I'm done with it. Don't eat too much, though, we're gonna try something new tonight."

And with that, she left the room, headed towards her bedroom. I sat up on the couch. It felt weird to switch from being forced to suck on Leah's toes to just hanging out so casually.

A few minutes later, she walked back out of her room. I cringed, but she didn't even look at me, walking into the kitchen.

Unsure of what else to do, I picked up the remote and switched on the tv. Funny how easy it is to revert to old patterns.

A few hours later, I was starting to feel better. The whole previous week felt like a distant dream now. Had it really been this morning I was forced lick Leah's sweaty feet clean?

Leah, for her part, had sat next to me on the couch for a couple hours and made casual conversation. It looked like her promise to go back to normal was genuine, although the line about trying something new worried me.

As if on cue, she turned towards me again.

"So, you ready to have some fun? I saw a femdom video last night, and I want to try and replicate it."

Oh, apparently that's what this was about. I gave her a blank stare. We both knew it wasn't my decision.

She waited for a response anyway. For some reason, she seemed to like it when I went along willingly, even if I was clearly being coerced. Maybe it had to do with the crisis of conscience she'd mentioned earlier.

So, biting back a sigh, I nodded.

"Okay then. I'll go get some restraints."

She hopped off the couch and practically ran to her bedroom, skirt swishing. If things had turned out slightly differently, those curves of hers could've been very nice.

As things were, she soon walked back into the room with several leather belts, some duct tape, a long sock, and a funnel.

"Uh, what exactly are we doing?"

"I don't want to ruin the surprise, Nick. Now come here and lay on the floor."

I obeyed, knowing she could just force me anyway if I didn't. If I went along with it, she'd be more likely to have mercy later.

She placed my neck onto her calf and sat down, crushing my throat beneath her thigh. Seeing my shocked expression, she chuckled.

"Just for fun."

She used a belt to tie my hands together behind my back, and then began to bend my leg at the knee, tightening a belt around my ankle and thigh. She'd found it was the most effective method of preventing me from kicking.

Still choking me, Leah finished off the process by tying her thigh-high around my head like a blindfold. It felt like she'd even had the courtesy to use a clean one this time.

She finally released my neck, leaving me laying in the middle of the living room, completely tied up and now blind.

I heard the tape rip, and one end of a plastic tube was placed into my mouth, shoved between my teeth. The opening ended up somewhere around the middle of my mouth. She used most of a roll to hold it in place, preventing me from spitting it out. A plastic clip was placed over my nose, forcing me to breathe exclusively through the funnel.

"Alright, let me grab a few more things, and we can get started."

I had a flashback to her drooling into the jar this morning and groaned, guessing what she was planning.

Sure enough, when she walked back into the living room, I could hear liquid sloshing around in some container. What sounded like a bundle of cloth was dumped onto the ground too.

"Well, you figured out the first part of the surprise, by the look on your face. Don't worry, though, that's just the appetizer."

Leah grabbed the funnel off the floor, watching in satisfaction as her friend squirmed around, unable to move. She carefully poured a small

amount of her collected saliva into the funnel, stopping after a few seconds. No need to rush.

A few feet away, she had a pile of used gym socks and panties sitting on the floor. Some particularly rank articles were soaking in a pitcher of warm water. That was going to be a nasty surprise.

She could tell the exact second her spit reached Nick's mouth. He began jerking around on the floor, muffled choking sounds coming out of the tube.

Oh, Nick. She hadn't even started yet.

As soon as he swallowed, she poured about 3 times as much down the funnel, what she judged to be about a mouth full.

White bubbles started to form as the thick, ropey fluid worked its way down the tube.

Her friend's jerking increased as he received a mouthful of her spit, struggling to swallow the whole thing. She started pouring another generous shot down the funnel. No point giving him a long break.

She repeated the process a few times, enjoying the sounds of his gargling, strangled gasps for air. She barely gave him any time to breathe between pours.

The jar was about half-empty now, so she began to empty it in a steady stream, forcing him to chug the whole thing if he wanted to breathe. She'd been collecting it all day, so she had plenty to work with.

Nick started to struggle harder, beginning to panic as she kept pouring, the jar not even close to empty. With what she had planned, he was gonna have to get a lot better at this.

She refused any mercy, continuing to empty the jar into the funnel despite her friend's increasingly frantic struggling.

She started to get genuinely concerned as her saliva slowly worked its way down the tube, Nick swallowing mouthful after mouthful with loud gulps. Had she misjudged his limit?

Thankfully, it seemed like he was going to make it.

He swallowed the contents of the tube in one last gulp, gasping for air through the opening of the funnel immediately afterwards.

Boooooorrppt

She stuck the opening over butt and farted. No reason to go easy on him.

He started coughing as soon as the air reached his mouth, but Leah ignored him, holding the funnel in place as she rifled through her pile of dirty clothes. She came up with a particularly sweaty sock.

She wrung it out into the now-empty saliva jar. The whole process was going to take a while, so she picked up the pitcher, old gym socks still floating in the room-temperature water. She gave it a slight swirl to mix up the salty liquid, before pouring a small amount down the funnel. She stuck the funnel back between her legs, and reached into her clothes pile. She was halfway done wringing out another sock when the water reached Nick's mouth.

His whole body shook at once, and he let out a shocked gag at the sweaty taste. Oh, good. She'd worried it wasn't concentrated enough.

Booorpt

She left the funnel in place, letting her friend suck her gas down the tube as she wrung out ass sweat from a pair of old panties. She'd made a dent in the pile, and the jar was starting to accumulate a decent amount of liquid.

She picked the pitcher back up and poured a little more of the liquid down the funnel. Nick was shaking his head, and seemed to be attempting to beg for mercy, unable to form words properly with the tube jammed between his teeth.

He retched as the sweat-infused water reached his mouth. Oh, you sweet summer child.

Leah kept wringing out her dirty clothes, collecting as much sweat as possible while she carefully rationed the pitcher's water. She wanted to make sure it lasted long enough to egg him on until the main event.

Over the next hour, Leah continued to pour a steady trickle of sweat-water down the funnel, occasionally farting into it as well.

She meticulously worked her way through the pile of dirty clothes, wringing out every drop she could. Despite giving him small amounts every time, her jug was getting really light. She'd have to feed him the real thing soon.

Finally, with one last twist, she got through the last pair of panties. Her efforts had been rewarded with about two thirds of a jar full. A lot more than she'd dared to hope for. The socks in particular had a lot more sweat soaked into them than she'd expected.

She upended the rest of the jug into the funnel, barely a mouthful left. Good timing there.

Nick spasmed slightly as the liquid filled his mouth, clueless that he was about to drink something far worse.

He had managed to take about half the jar earlier...

Leah shrugged, and started to pour the entire contents of the jar into the funnel as fast as she could. Worst case scenario, she ripped the funnel out, gave him CPR, and tried something else.

Nick's whole body spasmed as he took a mouthful of concentrated sweat, retching.

The liquid had already backed up into the tube, quickly filling it. Leah had to pause pouring as it reached all the way to the funnel.

She watched in fascination as shook his head for a few seconds, seemingly in denial, before swallowing with a gulp. She immediately replaced all of the swallowed liquid.

His body trembled as he swallowed faster and faster, starting to get desperate for air. Leah just kept pouring, topping off the funnel every time. It was good training for the grand finale.

He shook his head, begging her to stop as he chugged her sweat. As usual, Leah ignored him. She continued topping off the funnel over and over as he started to panic.

She watched carefully for signs of drowning. She'd taken lifeguard training when she was 16, ironically, which was why she felt so comfortable playing fast and loose with knocking him out.

The jar finally emptied, so Leah was able to take her eyes off the funnel and watch his reddening face. She couldn't tell if it was more from lack of air, or the tears that were starting to soak through the makeshift blindfold.

As the sweat slowly drained down the length of the tube, his head shook again, as if he was in denial about what was happening to him. If this was too much for him, he certainly wasn't going to like this next part.

He finally swallowed the last of her concentrated sweat, and began to violently retch as he finally breathed through the funnel. She doubted the air tasted very good, but that was his problem, not hers.

It seemed like he was going to keep his lunch down, but it was narrow. She kneeled to remove the makeshift blindfold.

I barely kept from losing my lunch, my mouth feeling like a desert as every inch of surface area was coated in sweat. I'd thought the last hour had been unbearable, but then Leah had pulled that monstrosity out of her ass.

It was like the pure essence of her feet, distilled into a sickeningly concentrated liquid. In short, the worst thing I'd ever tasted. I gagged again, remembering the scary sensation of swallowing mouthful after mouthful, the pressure not easing at all. How much of that had Leah had?

She pulled her makeshift blindfold off of my eyes, and I glared up at her.

Leah tucked a loose strand of brown hair behind her ear, and grabbed the funnel from where she'd left it on the floor. She wanted to see the look in his eyes when he realized what she was going to do to him.

She stuck the funnel under her pleated skirt, squatting down slightly. Nick just rolled his eyes, as if to say she'd done worse. Apparently he hadn't noticed her lack of underwear when she'd removed the blindfold.

His eyes shot open wide as a steady trickle of amber liquid began to pour down the tube.

Leah had been holding it in all day, and it felt like she was going to burst. She was going to feed him all of it.

He screamed, shaking his head desperately, begging her to stop.

She intended to do no such thing.

She stayed squatting over the funnel, making him watch helplessly as she continued peeing into it. She grinned at his look of terror and revulsion.

They both tracked the progress of her urine as it slowly worked its way down the tube, Leah with breathless joy, Nick with breathless horror. He was completely helpless to stop it as his friend's piss worked its way towards his open mouth.

His body started to spasm harder than ever when the liquid reached his mouth, his whole body seeming to reject the experience.

Leah kept peeing down the funnel, a sadistic parody of a smile on her face.

His eyes closed, and he gagged into the liquid, refusing to swallow it. Leah frowned as her pee began to back up the tube. By the nature of things, she wasn't filling it very quickly, but it wouldn't take long for the fluid to back all the way up the funnel.

"Swallow it."

He shook his head, eyes closed, crying.

"Look at me."

The authority in her voice got him to obey, looking her in the eyes as she squatted over the funnel.

"Swallow it, Nick. We both know you're going to have to eventually."

He kept crying, but this time obeyed, taking a small swallow of her urine.

"All of it."

Looking up at her with abject misery and betrayal in his eyes, he started to swallow mouthfuls of pee, his whole body shaking. The tube started to drain as fast as Leah was able to refill it.

Leah looked him in the eyes as she continued peeing into the funnel, giving him no mercy. She wasn't sure if he could see her predatory grin through all the tears.

They stayed locked like that for over a minute, until Leah's bladder was completely emptied. She watched in silence as he swallowed every drop, before wordlessly turning and leaving the room.

The sounds of sobbing and heaving followed her as she walked to the bathroom, to get herself cleaned up.

I laid on the floor in a puddle of my own tears, the taste of Leah's urine seared into my tastebuds. She hadn't even bothered to remove the funnel, leaving it in my mouth as I vomited up a heinous mixture of bodily fluids and swallowed it right back down.

She'd called herself my best friend, then looked me in the eyes as she forced me to chug the entire contents of her bladder, a smile on her face.

Beyond everything else, I just felt hurt that the friend I loved and trusted unconditionally for years would do something like that to me. Leah had been a confidant, a shoulder to cry on, for as long as I could remember. And she'd just done that.

BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers
12