Best Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came back a few minutes later, wearing a tight pair of black leggings.

"Don't worry, I doubt that'll be a regular thing. We'll save it for special occasions, eh?"

He didn't respond, lying in a puddle of tears. She winced and crossed the room, kneeling over him. Yeah, coming back from this one was gonna be tough.

Leah worked in awkward silence as she untied his arms and legs, before finally removing the funnel. She watched as he ran to the bathroom, and began vomiting his guts out into the toilet. Well, at least he'd made it. He had a lot to eject.

Now that the thrill of torturing him was gone, she started to feel guilty. She'd definitely taken this one too far.

15 minutes later, her friend walked back into the living room, staring at the floor as he settled back onto the couch. He didn't even have his own bedroom, so he had nowhere else to go.

Guilt continued to gnaw at her as they sat in awkward silence for several long minutes. Finally, not being able to take it anymore, she started to speak.

"Hey, Nick, I'm sorry. I crossed a line today. I was just kidding about the special occasions thing, I won't make you do that again."

He didn't respond, so she glanced over at him.

His whole body was slightly trembling, and he seemed to be on the verge of tears again. If she'd ever seen anyone in need of a hug, it was him right now.

"Come here."

She wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him towards her. At first he pulled away, but after a second of hesitation, he leaned into her and started to sob into her shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay. It's over now."

She started to rub his back, any inclination towards sadism now overcome by pity and guilt at seeing her childhood friend sobbing on her.

"Ssssh, it's okay. I'm here for you."

She kept rubbing his back, feeling her response was inadequate.

She hesitated, knowing the right words but not wanting to spit them out. She glanced over at his face, buried in her shoulder, and felt another pang of guilt.

"Look at me."

He complied, cringing with fear. Whoops. She softened her voice.

"I won't make you worship me anymore if you don't want to. We're done with that."

He looked up at her with wide eyes, clinging to her like a child.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

The sobbing started up again. Not knowing what else to do, Leah put his head in her lap and ran a hand through his hair, trying her best to comfort him. She felt another wave of guilt as she watched his whole body shake, seeing through new eyes what she'd reduced him to in the course of a week. God, what the hell had she been doing?

He was her best friend, and maybe more, she never should have forced herself on him like that. She resolved to help put him back together again after what she'd done to break him.

Leah let him cry for a while, murmuring encouragement as he laid in her lap, facing her stomach. With his fragile emotional state, it seemed the best thing she could do for him.

"Um..."

He hesitated, choking back another sob, having trouble spitting the rest out. Another little piece of her broke as she watched him stammer. How had she let herself reduce him to this?

"It's okay, go ahead."

"I think... maybe we can still do... I didn't hate everything you made me try."

She tried her best to give him an encouraging smile.

"We'll do whatever you're comfortable with."

"I... I think I actually might like being submissive a little. Just not..."

It seemed like he was on the verge of breaking down again.

"We'll talk about it later. I'll be happy to do whatever you feel comfortable trying."

He nodded, still clutching her shirt, the tears resuming.

She kept playing with his hair, her affection seeming to have a calming effect as his crying slowed to a stop over the next hour.

Once he got ahold of himself, Nick glanced away, slightly embarrassed, and released his grip on her shirt.

"Um... sorry. For that."

He started to lift his head, but she gently pushed it back down onto her lap.

"It's okay, I think I actually like comforting you like this."

"Oh, alright..."

He settled back down, now looking slightly uncomfortable.

"See, we're both learning things about ourselves today."

She kept idly running her fingers through his hair. For his part, Nick seemed to melt into the gesture a little, getting more comfortable when he saw he wasn't being judged.

"So... what parts are you willing to try again?"

He eyed her legs.

"Head scissors are kind of nice, as long as you don't take it too far. Same with smothering..."

She cleared her throat. Yeah, the taking it too far part kind of went without saying now.

He blushed a little as he continued.

"... And, I kind of like it when you ride my face, as long as you actually let me up for air."

This time she didn't have to force a smile, genuinely grinning down at him.

"That part can definitely be arranged."

He hesitantly smiled back, grabbing her shirt again and burying his face into the fabric of her leggings. She let him stay for a while, enjoying the feeling of it all. She was surprised to find that she actually liked this softer, caring approach a lot better.

Eventually, she gently removed his hand from her shirt and pulled it over her head, exposing her bra.

His eyes widened as he stared up at her chest from below, head still in her lap. There was plenty to look at. She flashed another encouraging smile.

"How about we move past 'friends with benefits'?"

12