Best Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Months later, Leah treats her friend to soft femdom.
6.7k words
4.88
4.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers

I woke up to a crushing weight forcing my torso into the couch, knocking the wind out of me. I started to squirm in panic as I could feel the weight settle on my back, preventing me from being able to breathe properly.

After a few seconds, I managed to wrench an arm free from under my torso, and leveraged it to slightly lift myself, finally letting me see what I was trapped under. It felt like the ceiling had caved in or something.

I turned, and was met with Leah staring down at me with a shit-eating grin. Oh, well now I felt kind of dumb.

"You were hogging the couch again."

"I think you managed to collapse my rib cage."

Leah just rolled her eyes, before grinding her hips into my back, managing to knock the wind out of me again. She didn't have to try very hard, her formidable curves, and resulting weight, did most of the work for her. She had quite an impressive figure.

"Careful, I may be a little slower getting up if you run your mouth like that.

Not long ago, that would have made my stomach jump halfway up my throat, but now I just chuckled. She was only kidding.

Sure enough, a few seconds later she stood up, letting me crawl out from beneath her and catch my breath. She sat next to me, and flipped on the tv.

We'd come quite a long way the past couple months. At first I'd panicked every time she walked into the room, but I'd since come to trust her again. We'd managed to move past most of it, but I don't think I'll ever quite forgive Leah for the funnel incident. Then again, I don't think she'll ever forgive herself, either. She'd had to help me deal with recurring nightmares about it, and I could tell the guilt wore on her.

Despite that whole mess, we'd begun dating, and had carefully ventured into the territory of femdom once more, now with both parties consenting. Leah had had to initiate most of it, but I didn't think she minded. I'd gotten lucky that she found my timidity endearing. Then again, the same could arguably be said for me enjoying her assertiveness.

We'd always kind of been friends as neighbors, but both our close friendship and my crush on her had started in high school. She'd come across two of our classmates bullying me, and to make a long story short, one ended up upside down in a trash can, and the other closed inside a locker. Leah had always been somewhat protective of me since, an attitude I didn't mind. For months afterward, I'd just about worshipped her, and we'd stayed best friends even today. Although now I guess we're more than friends.

"Sorry about waking you up, I couldn't help myself. Reminded me of the old days."

"It's alright, I just panicked a little. I didn't realize what was happening."

I deliberately avoided mentioning Leah's weight. I found her curves attractive, and if you asked her, she'd say her body shape was hot too. But I'd already made one wisecrack about her weight, and I knew she was self-conscious about it.

"What, thought I was crushing you with my thighs?"

I flushed, and pointedly didn't respond. Now that Leah knew how to make me blush, she quite enjoyed doing it on purpose to amuse herself. I tried to compose myself as the sardonic grin returned to her face.

"Should I hold you down and strangle you until you say uncle again? That used to be my favorite game."

"That may have something to do with the fact that you always won."

Leah started to look disappointed, so I hurried to finish my thought.

"I like it too. Just... you know, be careful. Okay?"

"Of course!"

Leah slightly spread her legs, an inviting smile spread across her face, and patted her lap. I mentally sighed as I turned and started to lay down. Leah had stopped forcing me into anything, and had taken pains to only escalate as quickly as I was comfortable with. She'd genuinely committed to making this an equal partnership now.

Even so, it was still nerve wracking putting myself at her mercy like this. I trusted Leah, and I knew she wouldn't try to hurt me on purpose, but she could get carried away sometimes.

I lay back with my head in her lap, staring upwards. Well, more accurately, I stared at Leah's chest from below. I knew she wouldn't mind, but it was hard not to feel weird about openly ogling her after years of secret glances and nervous laughs.

Leah swung either leg over my shoulders, and I could feel the soft fabric of her fleece pajamas wrap around my neck.

"You ready?"

She leaned forward, peering down at me, seeming to hang upside down.

"Yeah."

As soon as the word left my mouth, Leah's legs snapped closed around my throat, and my breathing abruptly cut off. I struggled to inhale, trying to get a tiny bit of air into me past the vice grip of her thighs.

As I squirmed around between Leah's legs, I started to get a lump in my throat, flushing. Leah laughed as I began to pitch a tent, and squeezed harder, making it even harder to breathe.

"Well, I figured out where all the blood I cut off from reaching your head ended up."

The line was about the last thing I expected during a strangling session, and as a result, I tried to snort out a startled laugh. Instead, it got caught in my throat from how hard Leah was crushing it.

I started to try and pry Leah's legs apart as she slowly ratcheted up the pressure, now nearing 30 seconds since the last time I managed to take a breath. Leah always insisted she never even came close to using her full strength, and the scary part was, I believed her. She'd once won $20 from me by managing to crack a watermelon open by squeezing it between her legs.

As I started to get desperate, Leah slightly spread her legs, crossing her feet over each other. I took a frantic breath, lightheaded both from lack of oxygen, and the odd mix of pain, panic and pleasure that came from having my air cut off. I knew what was coming next.

Sure enough, with the added leverage of her crossed feet, Leah's thighs snapped closed harder than ever. My mouth flopped open, and I tried to scream. Nothing came out but a strangled choke, my throat held firmly closed by my girlfriend's unforgiving legs. Now matter how hard I pried, they didn't budge an inch as she sat relaxed above me.

Leah held her legs closed, grunting softly as she started to squeeze harder and harder. I could feel the soft flesh of her thighs forming itself around my neck as I started to panic, my torso bucking as my head stayed perfectly in place in her lap. Leah started to gently stroke my hair as I beat at her legs, trying to budge them to get myself the smallest gasp of air.

"It's okay, you can do it. Hold on longer, for me."

My legs kicked uselessly as I tried to escape Leah's grasp. By my count, we'd hit the one minute mark since Leah started strangling me, and all I'd gotten was one gasp of air that hadn't come close to filling my lungs. I was starting to get truly desperate. Sensing this, Leah leaned forward, smiling down at me.

"Do you want air?"

I opened my mouth to scream, but Leah clamped her thighs together harder than ever. It felt like iron bars slamming together around my throat, preventing anything but a quiet croak from coming out. All I could do was nod slightly, my head barely moving as her thick thighs held my neck firmly in place.

"Look at me, I want to see the desperation in your eyes."

I met Leah's eyes, and could see them gleaming with an emotion I couldn't quite place. She seemed to revel in watching my increasing desperation, knowing that she had complete power over me.

"Convince me you need air."

My fists beat desperately at Leah's legs as my back arched, every muscle going rigid as I tried to escape her grip. I didn't think I could last much longer down here. Leah grabbed my hands and forced them to my sides, and watched for 10 seconds longer as I flopped around on the couch. Finally, with one last squeeze, she released me.

I coughed as I was finally released from between her legs, desperate for a breath after over a minute with no air. I felt light-headed, and I could feel my throat struggling to open all the way after being clamped shut for so long. I sprang forward, sitting up in front of Leah as I caught my breath. She pulled me back down into her lap, running her fingers through my hair and staring down at me.

"You okay? I held you down for a long time there."

I nodded, not having gained enough air to speak yet. After gradually working our way into longer and longer time intervals, we'd eventually chosen to leave it up to Leah's judgement. Doing breathplay with no safeword was irresponsible, but I thought it added to the excitement, so I let her despite knowing it was probably a bad idea. Leah would occasionally accidentally hold me down for too long, but she was starting to dial it in. She was getting better at reading me as we kept doing this.

I glanced down, and realized that I'd been so focused on my lack of air that I hadn't noticed my dick was just about popping through my pants. The lack of control of getting strangled had its own kind of strange appeal. The feeling of being completely at my girlfriend's mercy was exciting in its own special way.

"You ready to go again?"

"Yeah, I'm good."

She let me get a better breath of air before starting this time, carefully positioning my neck between her legs. This time, when Leah's thighs closed around my throat, she applied enough pressure to make it difficult to breathe without cutting off air completely. It looked like she'd been excited to start before, but was going for a slower burn now.

Leah's face retreated back past the curve of her chest as she leaned back, slowly beginning to squeeze my neck harder. She had an impressive control over her legs, able to ratchet up the pressure in precise quantities.

I began to struggle as she pressed her legs together slightly harder, my breath coming in short gaps.

Leah tightened her grip every few seconds, slowly crushing my neck into the soft fabric of her pajamas. I could distinctly feel that I was getting slightly less air with each breath, and was beginning to feel the lack, my lungs begging for oxygen I wasn't able to provide. Almost of their own accord, my hands found their way to Leah's legs, trying to pull them apart. I knew that all the effort was expended in vain, but at least it felt like I was doing something.

Leah crossed her feet, and snapped her thighs shut again, brutally cutting off what little breathing I was still able to accomplish. She yanked my wrists away from her legs, lifting herself slightly and sitting on my hands. Leah was heavy enough that I wasn't able to pull them out from underneath her.

"I don't think you need those."

I could feel my face shifting to a deep crimson as her vice grip tightened around my neck, the muscles of her thighs digging into my throat painfully. I let out one last choking wheeze, before my breathing cut off completely.

Leah just kept tightening and tightening, starting to visibly strain with the effort. If this is her just starting to try hard, what would her full strength feel like? My mind flashed to the image of the watermelon splitting open, and I tried to gulp. Maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to find out.

"You're doing great, just a little longer."

She gave her hips a slight twist, and my eyes tried to bug out of my head as her thighs mangled my throat even harder, caught between what felt like two iron bars. I could feel every little twitch of her leg muscles digging into my throat as Leah strangled me, brutally crushing my neck.

My whole body began spasming as I frantically struggled, trying in vain to get Leah's thick thighs to budge. Everything started to get slightly blurry, and my bucking reached a crescendo as my lungs protested, screaming for air.

"Just hold on, I believe in you."

I could vaguely see Leah lean forward, carefully watching my face. I'd long since lost track of how long I'd gone without air, which was concerning. I was usually decent at that. My train of thought noticeably slowed down. Thoughts came slightly slower. And all I could feel was my seizing lungs, and the crushing grip of Leah's thighs.

I could feel my bucking start to get weaker. It seemed like I was watching Leah through the end of a tunnel. What if she didn't...

Leah's legs released all of their pressure all at once, and she had to grab me to stop me from rolling onto the floor to escape her. I had the odd sensation of my thought process speeding up as I started to exit fight or flight mode.

"Sorry, I wanted to see if we could beat our best time. I won't hold you down so long next time."

I realized that the reason Leah had been watching me carefully was so she could let go right before I passed out. The one boundary I'd set for her was never to withhold air for so long she knocked me out.

"If it makes you feel better, you almost made it 3 minutes that time. Your lung capacity is definitely getting better."

I just nodded numbly, and Leah sat me up in her lap, propping me up while I caught my breath. I could feel her cringe slightly whenever I inhaled, it was audibly ragged after how hard she'd crushed my throat.

"I squeezed too hard again, didn't I? I'm sorry, I thought you were going to escape and we were so close."

After recording a strangling session, we'd found that I'd managed to go exactly one second short of 3 minutes without air. Being so close to the minute mark had been driving Leah nuts ever since, so she always kept careful track of the time during breathplay, but we'd never gotten within 10 seconds of that previous record. I had been creeping steadily closer, though, so I suspected we'd get there eventually. As scary as it was at the moment, once Leah released me, I got a feeling all over my body almost like being high. The strangling itself brought its own pleasure, but the end on it's own made the whole process worth it, at least in my opinion. My lower brain certainly agreed.

I coughed a few times, and managed to catch my breath well enough to speak in quick bursts.

"It's okay... not that bad... honest mistake."

I collapsed into another coughing fit, at which point Leah hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey, you're doing great. I'll be softer the rest of the session, okay honey?"

I nodded in relief. As fun as the feeling of elation was upon getting released, getting pushed to my limit was scary.

"I'll just let you catch your breath for a few minutes."

Leah kept her arms wrapped around my chest, holding me against her. It felt kind of odd sitting in her lap, but the height difference made our bodies fit together pretty well, so I was comfortable. I didn't mind the feeling of her chest pressing into my back, either.

A few minutes later, she let me go, and I scooched forward, positioning my head in Leah's lap and lifting her legs over my torso.

"How hard were you squeezing there, anyway?"

"I don't know, I was definitely trying pretty hard, but I could've gone a lot tighter. I don't want to hurt you, though."

"I wonder what it would feel like if you went full strength."

She leaned forward, and by the expression on her face, she plainly thought I was an idiot.

"You just took 5 minutes to recover from me headscissoring you not nearly as hard. What do you think is gonna happen?"

I flushed, embarrassed to have the stupidity of my own idea rubbed in my face.

"Alright, I'm sorry, I was just curious."

Leah just rolled her eyes, leaning back and starting to press her legs together.

"If you're dead-set on it, I'll consider it. But just for the record, I think it's a bad idea. Regardless, you ready to start again? I'll be more gentle now, no more record attempts."

Most likely still remembering the way our sexual relationship had started, Leah always made sure I was comfortable with whatever activity we were about to start. I thought she'd overcorrected a little, but I appreciated the effort and care it represented.

I nodded, figuring it was probably best not to waste air speaking. Leah wasted no time in constricting her thighs around my throat, the soft flesh of her legs starting to dig into my neck. She started compressing harder and harder, cutting my ability to breathe down to a painful, choking weeze.

Just as I started to panic from lack of air, Leah slightly eased off, letting me take a few breaths before cutting me off again a few seconds later.

We kept on like this for a while, Leah periodically giving me breaks so she wouldn't have to fully release my neck. I started to lose track of time as it went on and on for more cycles, going through the same experience of excited panic followed by euphoric relief as Leah strangled me.

From what I'd gathered in conversations with her, Leah got off to the same lack of control and power dynamic I did, but from the opposite end. She seemed to like knowing I was at her mercy, even if she had no intention of actually forcing anything on me against my will.

As the strangling dragged on, Leah kept having to give me longer intervals to recover before crushing me between her thighs again. Even if she was gentler than before, I could only go so long with my breathing restricted.

Finally, my girlfriend released her grip on my throat, and instead of retightening, she spread her legs far enough that I could fully breathe again. I'd long since lost track of how long we were going, and as I stared upwards, I realized I had been so caught up in the moment that my eyes had unfocused without me noticing.

I shook my head, and when I looked back up, I found Leah staring down at me past the curve of her chest. She was chewing her bottom lip, seemingly lost in thought.

"Do you really want to see what it feels like if I strangle you as hard as I can?"

Oh, I'd mostly forgotten about that.

"Um... yeah, kind of."

She just rolled her eyes, sighing quietly.

"Alright, fine, we'll try it for a few seconds. I'll leave your hands free, just tap me on the leg if it's too much, okay?"

"I'm sure I'll be fine."

"Whatever. I'm calling it now, it's officially your fault if this manages to go wrong somehow."

I started to roll my eyes, but my train of thought unexpectedly smashed into the brick wall that was Leah's legs. My eyes tried to pop out my head as my neck suddenly got crunched between Leah's thighs, my mouth opening soundlessly. I flailed my limbs in panic, desperately trying to brush Leah's leg. This was so much worse than I thought, it felt like my head was stuck in a hydraulic press.

I couldn't feel my body, it felt like Leah was about to crush the life out of me. I started to hear a ringing in my ears, and it was getting hard to see my surroundings. I thought I could vaguely feel my limbs moving, but it was so hard to focus, all I could feel distinctly was my neck getting crushed between Leah's thighs.

"Nick?"

"Wha?"

I blinked a few times, and found myself laying on my stomach on the floor, a very concerned Leah kneeling over me.

"Are you okay?"

I took inventory for a second

"I have a sore throat, and my chin hurts for some reason, but otherwise I'm good. What happened?"

The last thing I remembered was panicking as Leah strangled me as hard as she could, so I could make a pretty good guess at what happened. Still, it felt like I had teleported to the floor.

"Well, you started flailing around, but didn't tap out, so I kept going for a few seconds. I eventually let go when you managed to punch me in the face, and I was so shocked I didn't catch you when you rolled onto the floor. After that, you just face planted and went limp. I've been trying to wake you up for a good 30 seconds. My best guess is I managed to hit a pressure point or something by mistake."

"Oh. Well, sorry for punching you, I guess. You were right, that probably wasn't a very good idea."

Leah snorted, mouth twisting into its signature sarcastic smile.

BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers
12