Best Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers

"I've found I usually am right, not that it makes you any more inclined to listen to me. Anyways, given the circumstances, I suspect I can find a way to forgive you for hitting me."

She scooped me up off the floor, and started carrying me towards her bedroom like a child.

"I think we've had enough strangling for today. Let's try something a bit softer, hmm?"

Did that mean...

Apparently my thought process was comically obvious, because Leah took one glance at my face and burst out laughing.

"Yes, that does mean what you think it does."

Leah chuckled once more at the grin on my face, depositing me on top of her quilt. I pulled myself into a more comfortable position as Leah pulled off her shirt, her formidable chest now covered only by a bra.

I swallowed a lump in my throat as Leah crawled onto the bed after me, straddling me as I lay on my back. There was a whole lot to look at under that shirt.

"I know this is your favorite, but try not to impale me, please."

Leah smirked at my blush, before reaching back to remove her bra. I had started to glare at her, but well, there were few things I wouldn't forgive that woman for with her bra halfway to the floor.

She grinned down at me, giving her boobs a slow, deliberate squeeze as I looked her bare torso up and down. Leah purposefully kept herself as pale as possible, so her entire exposed upper body was white as snow, interrupted only by the pink skin of her nipples.

Leah held my eyes as she slowly lowered her chest towards my face, each breast almost as large as my head. She shifted her hips slightly, spreading her legs to be able to control mine more easily. If she wasn't careful, the impalement may not stay a joke for long, with her tits soon taking up my entire field of view.

She stopped herself hanging just above my face, and shifted her torso just enough to let one nipple brush against my lips. It was noticeably hard, and the room wasn't cold.

"You want them to smother you, don't you?"

It came out as a seductive purr, her eyes glowing in the edge of my peripheral vision. She seemed to enjoy smothering me as much as I did being smothered.

"Yes."

It came out half-choked, as I diverted as much attention as possible to memorizing every inch of her bare chest. No matter how many times I saw it, it never became less mesmerizing. I could still hardly believe this woman had decided to date me. Thick thighs, wide hips, pale skin, impressive chest, silky brown hair, tall figure, sardonic smile... there was hardly a part of Leah's body I didn't enjoy.

She quickly dropped the last few inches, plunging my face into her rack. The soft, smooth flesh of her breasts plugged my mouth and nose as her weight settled, flattening me under her much wider frame.

"Can you breathe?"

I shook my head, or at least tried to between the twin mountains of flesh I was smothered under.

"Good."

Fun as it was to be buried neck deep in Leah's cleavage, I was starting to need air. I tried shaking my head to find an air pocket, but every way I twisted, I just found more boob. Leah had managed to envelop my entire head, and I couldn't find air anywhere.

"Oh come on, I'm not gonna make it that easy. Where's the fun in just letting you breathe whenever?"

I started to squirm harder as we neared 30 seconds of smothering, and Leah wrapped her arms around the back of my head, using her arms to squeeze me even deeper into her chest in response.

"You can struggle better than that."

"Mmmmph!"

I started to get desperate for air, my torso bucking beneath her. I could feel Leah shift her legs, before she wrapped them around mine, forcing them apart and downwards. She was tall enough that despite my face being buried in her cleavage, she was able to hook her feet around my ankles, pinning my feet to the bed. All I could do was wiggle my torso and uselessly slap at her back, with her full weight crushing me into the bed, her arms trapping my head, and her much stronger legs pinning mine.

I started to get frantic as Leah smothered me for over a minute, desperately trying to wrench my head free. No matter how I twisted, I couldn't get myself free of Leah's breasts, they just felt endless with my face jammed between them like this.

"Aww, what's the matter, you don't like my tits anymore?"

"Mmmmph!"

I didn't know how much longer I could stay down here, every muscle fought desperately as my lungs screamed for air, the panic and fear all-encompassing as Leah lay unmoving above me, just occasionally shifting her torso to ride out my bucking. To make matters worse, my face started to stick slightly to the soft, silky flesh of her chest as Leah began to sweat from all the skin-on-skin contact.

"I'm starting to think you don't even want me to let you up."

I could feel my lungs start to seize, my body's processes taking over automatically as biology kicked in out of sheer desperation. I knew logically that Leah wouldn't hurt me, but a deeper, more instinctual part of my brain was taking over. I gave my head one last desperate shake into the soft, sweaty fat surrounding it, before lying limp, completely out of energy.

Just as I started to drift off, Leah finally lifted off of me, leaning on her elbows with her boobs hanging on either side of my head like oversized earmuffs. I revived instantly, desperately gulping down all the air I could get.

"Not bad, but you've done better."

She shifted slightly to the side, lining her right boob over my face. I tried to squirm, but the weight of her torso on top of mine was more than sufficient to keep me right where she wanted me.

"If you're going to keep poking me in the ass like that, you may as well give me some pleasure, too."

Leah plugged my nose, waited for me to take a breath, and dropped all of her weight at once. The result was her breast landing dead-center on my open mouth, forcing it open wide and plugging it.

"Lick the sweat off of it, and I may just let you breathe."

I knew she'd probably let me go if I insisted, but while Leah's sweat wasn't my favorite, the knowledge of which body part it came from made up for it in my book. Besides, I was never gonna complain about ending up with my mouth on her tits.

Leah dug one hand into my hair to make sure I stayed right against her chest, the other still plugging my nose. I wasted no time sticking my tongue out and exploring, gradually ringing my way inwards. I whimpered slightly as Leah pulled my hair, wordlessly urging me on. The sound only seemed to turn her on more as she looked down at me, green eyes ablaze.

"Oh, good boy."

I gently ringed the tip of my tongue around her nipple, and felt it harden in response. I kept going, encouraged by the half moan, half statement of encouragement Leah had given me, but I was starting to run out of air.

I tried to turn my head, but Leah just pulled me tighter to her chest, a low growl escaping her throat. I whimpered again as the increased pressure forced my jaw open even wider, making the position uncomfortable.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I kept tonguing Leah's nipple, hoping the affection would make her have mercy. It'd been a good minute now, and she showed no sign of relenting. She moaned softly again, seeming to be lost in her own world. She yanked me even tighter to her chest, forcing another couple more iches of soft flesh between my lips. I groaned in response, but she'd long since stopped listening to me.

"That's it, keep going."

Leah continued to hold me down, ignoring my increasingly desperate struggling as I licked her. Her boob was slick with a mix of sweat and saliva, warm and slightly salty against my tongue as I kept it moving, hoping to appease her. I'd do just about anything for air right now, I was getting light headed.

It seemed for a second that my hopes were answered, as Leah pulled her boob out of my mouth with an audible pop! of released suction. I took a grateful breath of air, but was cut off almost immediately as she dropped right back down, now plugging my mouth with its opposite.

"You did such a good job on one that the other got a little desperate. Why don't you show the other girl what she's been missing?"

I did as Leah asked, frantic to please her in hopes of getting more air. I'd barely had time to inhale once, I was already starting to notice the lack. I methodically licked every inch of skin, taking care to swirl my tongue around her nipple just the way she liked. Things were getting a little too sweaty for my taste, but it wasn't anything I couldn't deal with.

"Mmmmph!"

I bucked beneath Leah's smothering weight, starting to fight hard. I was already beginning to feel the effects of a lack of oxygen, she was gonna have to let me up soon. She just yanked my face into her chest in response, forcing more boob into my mouth and ensuring I couldn't pull away.

"Okay, fine, just a little more. Just keep going, I'll let you up soon."

'Soon' turned out to mean another good 30 seconds, by the end of which my face was nearer purple than red. Finally, with a regretful sigh, Leah released her seal over my mouth with another pop!

"I'll let you catch your breath for a bit, then this'll be the big one."

She shifted to the side so her cleavage was hanging on either side of my head again, preparing to plunge me back in. As much as I loved getting my head shoved in Leah's rack, I was kind of relieved, we'd already done a lot of breathplay for one day.

"Alright, take a deep breath."

I obeyed, filling my lungs all the way. As soon as I closed my mouth, Leah wrapped her arms around the back of my head and shoved me into the sweaty furnace of her cleavage, dropping her weight on top of me to pin me to her bed. I started to wriggle around beneath her torso, the uncomfortable feeling of her boob sweat soaking into my face picking up in earnest. It felt like every inch of skin was soaked through in here.

I felt Leah hug her chest, squeezing me in even tighter and making things even more warm.

"I could just leave you down there, you know. You couldn't overpower me, I could just trap you down there until I killed you. You're completely helpless."

It seemed like Leah was starting one of her monologues. She liked to rub in her dominance sometimes. I didn't really mind, the reminder of the power dynamic was kind of hot.

"I've always fantasized about putting on a bra, clinching it as tight as possible, and just leaving you down there until you passed out. I wouldn't even have to use my arms, you'd just be stuck underneath me, at my mercy."

I started to squirm, running out of air after a good 30 seconds of smothering. The worst part was, I knew Leah was just getting started. After letting me take such a deep breath, she wasn't gonna let me go for a good long while.

"I wish you didn't have to breathe, then I could just keep you trapped down there forever. Imagine it, I could just strap you in and not let you go for weeks. It's not like you could ever escape. I could just use you as a permanent accessory if I wanted, or maybe a seat cushion."

I started trying to kick to get myself some leverage to escape, but Leah's legs snaked back around mine, immobilizing them. I tried to scream, but her thick curves just swallowed the sound. No matter how I writhed, all my face could find was more soft, sweaty flesh.

"I could just keep you as a pet, never letting you up. I could smother you forever. You'd be mine, I'm strong enough to trap you as long as I want."

It seemed like Leah was in her own little world at this point, barely even aware of my bucking as I squirmed around beneath her. Every time it seemed like I was making a bit of headway, she'd just tighten her arms, sealing me in deeper. It was plain I wasn't going anywhere until Leah let me, and it didn't seem like that was happening anytime soon.

"You'd like being my little slave, wouldn't you, Nick? Serving me at all times, licking the sweat out of my perfect ass as I deny you air for weeks at a time... living for nothing but serving your goddess, earning every breath."

Leah's fantasy was starting to edge into disturbing territory, but I had bigger problems at the moment. It'd been almost 2 minutes since Leah had let me breathe.

Suddenly, her weight slightly shifted, and I thought I felt an opening. I jerked my head towards it, and my eyes widened as I saw light again for the first time since the smothering had started.

"What-"

Leah was suddenly startled out of her fantasy, before grabbing me by the hair and wrenching me back into place in her chest. Once my face was back where she wanted it - shoved as deep in her cleavage as it could go - she wrapped her arms back around her chest and squeezed as tight as she could, compressing her boobs around my face. I found with horror that no matter which way I tried to move, I couldn't get my head to budge an inch. Leah had managed to completely trap me in a prison of sweaty flesh.

"Where do you think you're going? We both know you can do better than that."

She barely even had to try holding me down anymore, my head completely immobilized between her boobs as she kept her arms wrapped tightly around me. Her body shifted slightly from side to side to ride out my desperate bucking, but it was a foregone conclusion at this point; I wasn't going anywhere. I'd at least had a chance before, but not anymore.

"Aww, is your head stuck? I could think of a lot worse places for it to be trapped in, you know."

Well, I didn't doubt that, there were few places I'd rather have my head than between my girlfriend's tits. That was neither here nor there, though; I'd been trapped in here for well over two minutes now, and I was feeling every second of it. My lungs protested continuously, my whole body fighting for its life. My whole world narrowed down to the little box of sweaty cleavage my head was trapped in, not able to move a bit as Leah somehow found a way to compress me even tighter. I could feel the soft, warm skin pressing on on all sides, perfectly trapping me in place.

A frantic scream was swallowed by Leah's generous figure as I fought like a wild animal, willing to do anything to get out from beneath her. No matter what way I twisted, though, my head just wouldn't move. Leah refused to show any mercy, continuing to smother me beneath her much wider frame as I lay helpless beneath her.

Thinking started to get hard, and as I lay in the dark, all sensations muffled but the warm, sweaty skin surrounding my face, it was difficult to remember where I was. I felt like I was just floating, only half aware of the rest of my body. Some corner of my mind continued to scream that I needed to get out right this second, but it got easier to ignore. All that mattered was the comforting, warm, soft embrace around my head...

I desperately gasped for air, sitting bolt upright as Leah finally released me. She had to roll to the side in a hurry, lest I headbut her. It actually had once, which had been awkward, but Leah had since learned her lesson.

After a few seconds, I went limp, collapsing onto the bed in relief as I enjoyed the sensation of finally fulfilling my desperate need for air. It always felt so good to finally inhale after being smothered for so long.

Leah's face soon appeared in my field of view, split by a giant grin.

"Guess what, Nick?!"

"What?"

I barely managed to croak the word out between gasps of air. It was a good thing Leah was done, I was exhausted.

She showed me her phone screen, which was open to a timer app, stopped at 3:01. I stared at it blankly for a few seconds, before it finally clicked.

"You said you weren't going for the record!"

She frowned for a second, before the smile came back.

"Okay, look, I'm sorry about that. It was a snap decision. But I am not going to let you be a Debbie downer about this."

She pulled me up into a hug, and when she released me, I could see the usual sly smile was back.

"Besides, dragging the mood down with relentless pessimism is my job."

I smiled at the joke, before pulling her into a hug of my own.

"Whatever, I guess it's fine. I don't really care about the record, but if it makes you happy, then I'm happy."

She grinned at me again, kissed me on the cheek, and glanced down at my lap.

When Leah's gaze made its way back up to my face, the grin was replaced by a seductive smile.

"You want some help with that?"

"Yes. Please."

She chuckled at all the desperation contained in my tone, before wiggling her chest at me.

"If you let me ride your face afterwards, I may try wrapping these around something else."

My eyebrows shot up, and it was all I could do not to trip over my own tongue in my haste to accept the offer. Leah had never given me a boob job before. I had a feeling breast smothering was about to lose its position as my favorite activity.

BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers
12