Best Friend's Cock

Story Info
How I Became My Best Friend's Personal Cock Sucker.
1.5k words
4.42
59.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been best friends for as long as I can remember. We grew up in the same neighborhood,

After graduating college we both got jobs in the same city, and got an apartment together. It came furnished, had only one bedroom, and came with a king sized bed. Being best friends we thought nothing of sharing the same bed.

At 21 we still had a lot of playfulness left in us and would wrestle often in our living room and sometimes in bed.

He was always larger than me and had a good 20 pounds on me. When we wrestled, he always ended up on top of me. It was all in fun but he would more and more rub his groin on me while holding me down.

A few times when we were wrestling he would take me down and rub his crotch on my face. More than once I could feel his hard dick rubbing on my face. I admit that from the first time I had thoughts about sucking his dick.

When would masturbate side by side in bed while looking at porn videos. My cock is small, and being circumcised makes it look even smaller. His dick on the other hand is big, probably 7 or 8 inches long, thick, and uncut, with a large drooping foreskin.

A few times while masturbating he would ask me to touch his dick. I always refused. Once when we were wrestling, his dick came out of his underwear, it ended up rubbing on my face, and the moisture on the tip of if rubbed against my lips. I licked my lips and realized how good it tasted, eating the pre cum leaking out of his foreskin.

At one point he was begging me to play with his dick and I told him that if he played with mines first, I would jerk him off. We got in a side by side 69 position and he grabbed my dick through my underwear, telling me to jerk his dick which was hanging out,

I reach out and started playing with his dick, and he almost immediately stopped playing with mines. I played with it for a while and after a few minutes starting jerking his dick. We were still side by side and his dick was just a few inches from my face. I wanted badly to put it in my mouth but didn't want to be called a queer.

It wasn't long before his dick got rock hard from the jerking and without warning he started cumming. His cum flew all over my face and surprised me. A good bit of it went into my mouth and I knew right away that I liked eating his cum.

I went into the bathroom to clean up and ended up licking all of his cum from my fingers, and eating what was still on my face. When I went back to bed he had rolled over and was sleeping.

A few days later we were in bed watching TV asked me to play with his cock. At first I said no, but after he begged for a while I reached over and started playing with it.

That was the first time that he asked me to suck him but I told him no, that I wasn't a queer. He begged for a while and I told him that I would let him fuck my ass if he wanted to. I got on my side and we tried, but he couldn't get his dick in my ass. In frustration he rolled over and went to sleep.

Later that same night he was laying on his side facing me, he was still naked and sleeping. I scooted down a bit and started playing with his dick, which was only inches from my face. He got hard quick and I knew that the had woken up, though he didn't say anything.

As I as playing with him, he started thrusting, at first I though he was going to come right there but he didn't, he just kept thrusting with his dick in my hand, each time his dick would come a few inches from my mouth.

After a while I leaned forward and started licking and kissing his foreskin when he thrusted. His foreskin was full of precum, and it was just like I remembered, sweet and delicious. As I licked his cock, I started rolling my tongue around the head of his dick, licking it inside of his foreskin.

He started thrusting more and his dick would enter into my mouth. I didn't really know how to suck dick but I learned quickly! I started playing with his balls while sucking to his thrusts and it was just a few minutes before his dick and balls tensed up and he started shooting his cum into my mouth.

Even though it was the first time a dick came in my mouth, I didn't miss a beat and kept on sucking. By this time his hands were holding my head as he thrust his dick in and out of my mouth, using me like a pussy, and spraying his cum all over my tongue and the inside of my mouth.

After he was done I kept on sucking on him. It wasn't long before he was hard and came in my mouth again, in just a few minutes. I can honestly say that from the first time I love the taste of his cum, and how it felt to have another man fill my mouth with his cum.

After that he got up to pee. When he came back to bed he started rubbing his dick on my face. He still had pee on the end of his dick and in his foreskin and I remember thinking how different it tasted from his cum, but that it was a treat.

After that I ended up sucking him off more times than I can count, in about every way that you can imagine. His favorite way was always was with him laying on this back, legs spread, with me laying across his belly, and sucking his cock with my head bobbing on his dick.

We stayed good friends even though I became his personal cock sucker. Sometimes he would call me "queer" and I would tell him "I'm your queer." In those first years he would get a kick out of seeing how many times I could suck him off in a day, I'm not sure what the record was but I know that a few times I sucked him off at least 8 times in a 24 hour period, and on those days probably sucked him 4 or 5 more times that he didn't cum.

We're still friends, even 50 years later, and yes when we get together I almost always end up sucking his dick. My wife was one of his girlfriends that he used to bring to our apartment to fuck.

She was our age and married to another guy, but still came over to fuck him and suck his dick a few times a week. At first I would stay in the living room while they were fucking but that changed.

One day we were in the bedroom with me sucking his dick and she came over unexpectantly. When she walked in I was surprised at first but kept on sucking his cock. She took off her clothes and jumped in bed, and started sucking his balls while I kept sucking his dick.

We ended up taking turns sucking him, and when he came shared his cum between us. Later that evening he fucked her and came in her pussy. After they were done I licked his dick clean and then ate the cum out of her pussy, the first cream pie that I ate but not the last.

Her husband found out that she was cheating on her and divorced her. She moved in with us and for a year or so we had a good time, with both of us servicing his cock on a regular basis.

My friend got a promotion at work and a transfer to another city. She and I stayed in the apartment and ended up getting married. He was the best man at our wedding with him fucking her before and after our wedding ceremony and reception. She later told me that right before the ceremony he had gone into her dressing room and she sucked him off.

We still see him often, and when we do it's like nothing changed. We usually suck his dick together until he cums, and then suck him hard again and he fucks her. I get cleanup duty after.

If my wife is not home I'll suck his dick and the same if I'm not home. I've come home often to find him fucking her hard with his big cock when he's in town.

Our life may be different, but we're happy, and that's what counts.