Best Friend's Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Ian gets a girlfriend and introduces her to Nick's family.
3.8k words
4.52
4.7k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been six months since Ian had sex with his best friend Nick and his wife, then his daughter, then his brother, then his two nieces, then his nephew, then his mother and father-in-law, then his two brothers-in-law.

Yes, it had been a busy few months of rampant fucking. He'd been introduced to the delights of having a cock up his arse and his cock up other people's arses, had swallowed more mouthfuls of spunk than he could count, whether directly from a cock, licking it off somebody's face or body, or sucking it out of a cunt, and had shared it with men and women alike.

On one memorable occasion, Rachel had taken him to a swingers party. They didn't allow single men to turn up on their own, so Rachel had stood in as his partner, what with him not having one of his own, while Nick had stayed at home and amused himself in other ways. There, he'd met Charlotte. The reason it was so memorable was because Charlotte had taken ten loads of spunk over her body and wanted someone to fuck her. Ian had volunteered. The feel of fucking an attractive, youngish, she was thirty nine to his forty two, woman while the spunk of ten men oozed between their bodies was incredible. It wasn't always easy to stay connected as their bodies became more and more slippery, and they had burst out into fits of giggles on several occasions. Eventually, he came inside her, and they'd lain for quite a while, basking in the afterglow as the spunk dried on their bodies. A few of the men had even recovered and had wanked themselves off over both their faces.

Since then, Charlotte had moved into his house. Ian had told her about his adventures with Nick and Rachel but hadn't mentioned what he got up to with the other family members. He wasn't sure how she'd react to such a revelation. She knew he was bisexual and had absolutely no problem with it, being bi herself. Indeed, Charlotte had a wide circle of friends she regularly had sex with, nearly all of whom were bisexual like themselves, and saw no reason to give this up just because she was in a relationship. Ian was more than okay with this, as he got to join in occasionally. Why would he have a problem gaining access to more cocks and cunts?

Nick and Rachel had visited them on a few occasions, and they'd indulged in foursomes. They too didn't feel comfortable telling her about the other family members.

For now, Charlotte would go off and fuck various of her friends, either with or without Ian, while he would visit Nick for fun and games with his family.

All this was about to change.

Ian had been away with work for a getaway for a few days. He was supposed to be back tomorrow, but they'd finished a day early. Rather than contact Charlotte to let her know, he decided to surprise her.

He unlocked the door and stepped inside, to be greeted with the sound of moaning coming from upstairs. Suspecting she was with one of her many lovers, he undressed and crept up the stairs. This had happened quite a few times over the last few months and Charlotte was always willing to take on an extra cock, just as Ian was always willing to get some cunt and cock action.

He listened outside the closed bedroom door for a few minutes listening to Charlotte moaning and urging whoever she was with to ram their cock deeper.

Unable to resist anymore, he opened the door and stepped inside.

Charlotte was up on all fours on the bed, being fucked from behind by.... Her brother, Oliver.

Ian stood, mouth agape, and cock wilting slightly, as he took in the sight.

"Oh shit," Oliver said, at about the same time as Charlotte said the same thing.

Ian recovered quickly, his cock once more attaining full erection. "Don't mind me," he said, as he climbed onto the bed and thrust his cock at Charlotte's mouth. Her mouth opened of its own accord and Ian pushed forward until her nose met his pubes.

"How you doing Olly?" Ian asked.

"Erm, okay, I suppose," he replied, looking a bit embarrassed.

"Can't help noticing that you're fucking your sister."

"Yeah, suppose I am. But can you blame me? You've fucked her, you know how lush she is."

Ian laughed. "Yeah, don't I just."

"I'm right here you know," Charlotte said, removing Ian's cock from her mouth. "Less talk, more action," she said as she took Ian's cock into her mouth once more.

They kept this up for a good few minutes, until Oliver started breathing heavily and moving faster as he got ready to come.

"Shoot inside her," Ian said. "Then I'll have some sloppy seconds," he continued.

That set Olive off and he unloaded his balls into his sister's cunt. Once emptied, he withdrew, and Ian got a first look at his cock. Very nice, eight inches or so and quite fat, and shining with his spunk and his sister's cunt juices. He looked forward to getting it into his mouth at some point, as long as Oliver was willing, of course.

Charlotte turned onto her back, holding her hand over her cunt so that nothing leaked out. She spread her legs and used both hands to open her cunt.

Ian got onto the bed and maneuvered himself until his cock was at her entrance. He rubbed it along her slit, gathering up some of the leakage, before plunging into her to the hilt. Some of Olly's spunk trickled out and coated Ian's shaft. He began to move in and out, steadily increasing speed, as more and more of Olly's cum was whipped into a froth around the base of his cock.

Charlotte grabbed his arse and forced him deeper inside her, until a huge orgasm tore through her. She ran her hands over her tits, pushing them together, which gave Ian an idea.

He pulled out and straddled her, then pushed his cock in between her tits, and started to slide back and forth, Olly's spunk and his own pre-cum providing more than adequate lubrication. Before too long, he was ready, and a wad of spunk shot out of his cock and hit Charlotte's chin. He quickly knelt up and aimed the next eruptions at her mouth, which she opened eagerly.

"Fucking hell!" Oliver exclaimed, as he looked on keenly, his hand wrapped around his now recovered cock. He couldn't resist and pointed his cock at Charlotte's mouth and erupted. It wasn't a huge load, unsurprisingly, but Charlotte accepted it readily. As did Ian, who clamped his mouth over Charlotte's and shared in the creamy goodness. Oliver pushed his cock between their lips so they could clean him off, savouring the feel of two tongues swirling around his knob. It seemed that Oliver was more than willing to have his cock sucked by another man, which opened up all sorts of possibilities for the future, Ian thought.

After Oliver had left, with no further discussion of the situation, Charlotte lay next to Ian, running her fingers over his chest.

"I've got a bit of a confession," Ian said, after a few minutes.

"Oh? Sounds ominous," Charlotte said.

"You know about me getting together with Nick and Rachel?"

"Yes."

"What I haven't told you is that first night with them, after the first round, we were joined by their daughter, Annis."

"Really?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, then a week later we met up again and that's when I lost my anal virginity when Annis fucked me up the arse with a strap-on. Then, the following week, I went round to theirs and his brother Jerry was there, with his daughters Siobhan and Meghan. And their son Philip. Which is when I properly lost my anal virginity when Nick and Jerry both fucked me up the arse."

"Really?" Charlotte asked again, eyes widening, and heartbeat increasing.

"Yeah, so we had, I suppose you'd call it an orgy."

"Fucking hell," Charlotte gasped, as her hand crept down towards her cunt. While not being unfamiliar with family love, the idea of a whole family fucking each other was causing her juices to flow.

Ian looked at her. "You're not bothered by this?"

"I've fucked my brother. If I'd had other brothers and sisters, I'd probably have fucked them as well. God, I'm so turned on," she gasped, as two fingers worked their way into her cunt.

The effect of telling his tale, and Charlotte's reaction, had caused Ian's cock to stiffen once more. Charlotte grasped it and started to work it up and down, while still fingering her cunt.

"When can I meet the rest of them?" she asked, now wanking Ian's cock in earnest.

"Whenever you want," he replied.

"How about tonight?" she asked, now breathing heavily as one hand worked on her cunt and the other worked at Ian's cock.

Ian laughed. "Probably a bit soon, but I'll contact Nick and see what he thinks."

"I need to be fucked. Again," Charlotte said as she squatted over Ian and impaled herself on his cock.

"What should I wear?" Charlotte asked a couple of days later, as she stood naked and scanned the contents of her wardrobe.

"Doesn't really matter, love, you won't be wearing it for long," Ian said. "Whatever you wear, include stockings and suspenders."

"What is it about these that drives men crazy?" Charlotte asked as she dug out a pair of stockings and a suspender belt from one of the drawers.

"I really don't know," Ian replied. "There's just something about them. Like tits. They're just wobbly bags of flesh, but, fuck me, they're gorgeous. Especially yours," he said as he stood behind her and cupped her more than generous forty inchers in his hands, running his palms over the nipples until they stiffened.

"Don't bother with any knickers either," he continued, as he nuzzled her neck and pulled on each nipple until they were both erect.

Ian managed to stop himself before he got too carried away and started to dress.

Charlotte chose a loose-fitting summery dress that buttoned up the front. She didn't bother with a bra or knickers and had decided it was far too warm to bother with stockings, so was ready to go in no time.

Fifteen minutes later, Ian pulled into Nick's driveway and they both got out of the car. Hand-in-hand, they walked up to the front door, which opened before they got there.

"Hi," Nick said, then kissed Charlotte on the cheek. Ian received a kiss on the mouth, complete with tongue.

Charlotte looked on, grinning. "Think I'm going to enjoy today," she said.

"I hope so," replied Nick, then kissed Charlotte in the same way that he had kissed Ian.

Nick led them indoors and into the living room.

"Charlotte, meet the family. That's my wife Rachel and daughter Annis," he said, pointing to where they sat together on the sofa. "And that handsome young chap over there is my nephew Philip," he continued. "Unfortunately, his sisters Meghan and Siobhan are out playing football today, with their dad Jerry so won't be able to join us."

"Good to meet you all," Charlotte said. "Pity about the girls. I do like a bit of young pussy to get my tongue into."

"I've got all the young pussy you could ever need," Annis said.

"I bet you have," Charlotte replied, eying her up and down. "Why don't you show me?"

"Well, you're not what you'd call backward about coming forward, are you?" Annis said.

"I find it's best to just get straight to the point, don't you?"

"Indeed," Annis said, as she approached Charlotte. She put her arms around her and tilted her face up -- she was a good few inches shorter than Charlotte's five foot eleven - inviting Charlotte to kiss her. Charlotte did just that, poking her tongue delicately into Annis's mouth, before passion got the better of her and she thrust more forcefully. Annis met the invading tongue with her own, giving as good as she got as they kissed hungrily.

Rachel approached Charlotte from the rear, putting her arms around her and squeezing her tits through the sundress. She began to unbutton it, then pulled the straps from her shoulders allowing her unfettered access to her tits. She squeezed the generous mounds, the flesh bulging through her fingers as she massaged them. She pulled on the nipples, rolling them between thumb and forefingers.

Charlotte moaned into Annis's mouth, as Rachel worked the sundress over her hips, leaving her completely naked. Rachel massaged her belly before moving a hand down and through the strip of pubic hair. Her thumb rubbed over Charlotte's clit as a finger probed her already moist cunt.

"Oh Jesus!" Charlotte moaned as Rachel continued to finger her cunt, her legs shaking. She pulled away from Annis and turned around and grabbed Rachel by the back of her neck and plunged her mouth down onto Rachel's. Their tongues battled together as Annis took over where her mum had left off and stuck a couple of fingers up Charlotte's cunt with one hand while the other mauled at her tits.

Charlotte broke off the kiss and started to undress Rachel. Annis took the opportunity to remove her own scant clothing and they then engaged in a three-way tongue kiss as Rachel and Annis continued to go to town on Charlotte's tits and cunt.

All this action resulted in Charlotte almost collapsing as an orgasm flowed through her. Her legs started trembling and Rachel and Annis had to hold her upright.

Once it had subsided, Rachel and Annis lowered her to the floor, where she lay with her legs spread wide, showing off her pulsing cunt. Rachel and Annis lay on either side of her, running their hands over her body, paying particular attention, of course, to her tits and cunt.

The men decided that it was time for them to get involved, so they stood and removed their clothes. Philip planted himself face first into Charlotte's cunt, licking up and down the slit and flicking his tongue against her clit.

Ian pulled Annis away from Charlotte and laid her on the floor, then lay on top of her and kissed her. He then moved down her body, squeezing her tits and sucking on her nipples, then spent a bit of time licking around her navel, before eventually arriving at her now dripping cunt. He parted her lips while his tongue lashed her clit, inserting two fingers and slamming them in and out. Annis moaned and grasped her tits, rolling the stiff nipple with her fingers.

Nick straddled Charlotte's face and offered his cock to her. She accepted it hungrily, taking it into the back of her throat while holding and massaging his balls. Rachel knelt by Charlotte's head and looked on, as she rammed a couple of fingers into her cunt. She was a bit of a voyeur and liked nothing better than watching her family pleasure themselves, and others, while wanking herself off. Nick leaned forward and sucked on his wife's nipples, then lowered himself further so he could feast on her cunt.

Philip decided that he needed to get his cock into some hot cunt, so removed his mouth and replaced it with his cock. Charlotte pulled her mouth off Nick's cock and moaned as Philip buried himself inside her. She was no stranger to big cocks, but Philip's was probably the biggest she'd ever taken. She threw her head back, gasping, but hadn't forgotten about Nick as she wanked him with one hand while the other continued to massage his balls.

Philip found himself within a couple of inches of his uncle's arse, so, being the dutiful nephew that he was, poked out his tongue and rimmed him. Nick reached behind him and pulled his arse cheeks apart to allow Philip easier access.

Ian continued to ravage Annis's cunt until she writhed in orgasm. Once she'd calmed down a bit, he scooted upwards and plunged his cock into her and latched his mouth onto hers, while mauling at her tits. He glanced across at Charlotte and grinned at the sight of her deep-throating Nicks cock, while massaging his balls. Charlotte saw Ian watching and removed Nicks' cock.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked as she rubbed a thumb against Nick's knob.

"I'm balls deep in teen pussy, watching my girlfriend suck my mate's cock while his nephew rims his arsehole. What do you think?"

Charlotte laughed throatily, then went back to sucking Nick.

Ian went back to fucking Annis and, before long, a huge orgasm coursed through her. Ian withdrew his cock, wet with her juices, and watched as she writhed on the floor. He looked across at Philip, still rimming his uncle, and decided that he wanted some of that action. He nudged Philip aside and started to lick Nick's arsehole. Spotting a handy bottle of lube nearby, he reached for it and squirted a generous dollop onto Nick's arse, then an equally generous amount onto his cock. Before he could do anything, Philip took a hold of it and spread it around the shaft and knob, then guided it towards his uncle's arse. He rubbed the tip of Ian's cock against Nick's arse, then let go as Ian thrust himself inside.

Charlotte realized that Philip had stopped his ministrations, then noticed what was going on. She wormed her way out from under Nick and knelt to the side to watch the action.

While Ian was ploughing into Nick, Philip started to rub his cock over Ian's face, leaving trails of pre-cum. Charlotte leaned in and licked them off, before taking Philip's cock into her mouth. Ian joined in the fun, licking up and down Philip's enormous cock. There was more than enough of it for both Charlotte and Ian.

Nick removed his mouth from Rachel's cunt and pulled his arse away from Ian's cock. He indicated that Ian should lie on his back and, when he'd done so, slathered his cock with more lube. He squatted over Ian, and sank down onto hm, then started to move up and down. His own cock was hard as a rock, the veins prominent along his shaft, and pre-cum was flowing freely. Ian took hold of it, smearing the pre-cum all over his shaft, then over his balls.

Philip removed his cock from Charlotte's mouth and knelt down beside Ian, then took his uncle's cock into his mouth, licking up as much pre-cum as he could - fuck me, but he loved the taste so much - then poked his tongue into Nick's piss slit.

Rachel decided that she wanted some of Charlotte's cunt, so pushed her onto her back so that she was lying alongside Ian and dove in tongue first. Annis, who had by now recovered from her orgasm, sat on Charlotte's face. Charlotte eagerly poked her tongue into some juicy teen cunt, while the teen's mum ravaged her own. Rachel reached up and groped at Charlotte's tits, rolling and pulling on the nipples so they stood out proud and engorged.

Philip let go of Nick's cock and offered his own, once more, to Ian. Ian accepted it with relish, swirling his tongue around the massive knob and sucking up the pre-cum. Philip positioned himself so that his cock was in Ian's mouth and he was able to feast on Charlotte's gorgeous tits and nipples, sucking on them and strumming each one with his tongue.

Annis continued to grind herself on Charlotte's face, then decided that she needed a cock inside her. And what better cock than the biggest one in the room?

"Come and fuck me, Philip," she demanded.

Philip wasn't arguing and positioned himself behind her before ramming himself home and grabbing her hips so that he could pull her onto him.

Charlotte, her face wet with Annis's juices, reached down for Rachel and pulled her towards herself then kissed her hungrily. Rachel could taste her daughter in Charlotte's mouth and plunged her tongue inside.

Ian, still on his back with his cock up Nick's arse, noticed that Nick's cock looked ready to explode. He reached for it, running a finger around the purple engorged knob, and gathered a generous amount of pre-cum on it. He offered it to Nick, who licked and sucked on the finger with relish. "Come in my mouth Nick," Ian said.

Nick lifted himself off of Ian's cock and held it over his mouth. A couple of tugs and he unleashed a generous amount of spunk straight into Ian's mouth. Ian fixed his mouth over the knob to ensure that he didn't miss a drop and massaged Nick's balls as he emptied himself. Nick eventually collapsed to the side and lay gasping on the floor as he recovered.

Ian grabbed a couple of wet wipes and cleaned his cock, then looked at the trio next to him, looking for somewhere to put it. Rachel, still kissing Charlotte had her lovely arse in the air making for a very inviting target. He got behind her and ran his cock up and down her cunt before plunging fully inside.

12