Best Friend's Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel gasped into Charlotte's mouth as Ian's cock plunged in and out. Charlotte reached down and started to strum Rachel's clit until a huge orgasm coursed through her.

Rachel moved away to the side, allowing Ian to climb on top of Charlotte and enter her. He latched his mouth onto hers and set up a slow steady rhythm. Before too long, Charlotte pushed him off and got him to lay on his back. She them impaled herself on him and began to ride him, massaging her tits and nipples as she did so. Ian helped her out by adding his hands to hers.

Nick, having recovered from his orgasm, sat himself on the sofa. He was joined shortly after by Rachel and they simply sat and watched the action, both of them fully satisfied for the time being. They looked on as Philip, nearing orgasm, began to slam harder into his cousin, his hands fondling her hanging tits. Annis came hugely, followed a couple of seconds later by Philip, who emptied his balls into her.

Both Charlotte and Ian were fast approaching orgasm. Ian's was triggered when Annis sat on his face and allowed Philip's copious load of spunk to dribble out of her cunt and into his mouth. Charlotte's came about when Philip rubbed his spunk covered cock over her face then into her mouth.

Ian thrust upward one last time and unleashed into Charlotte, who trembled as her own orgasm continued to wash through her. She climbed off of Ian and lay in the middle of the floor, legs splayed and chest flushed and heaving, her nipples pointing proudly upwards, as Ian's spunk trickled out of her.

Everybody either lay or sat on the floor, or the sofa, and looked around at each other, grinning.

What an afternoon! And the day was still young.

12