Best Friends Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you weren't hungry." Todd teased.

Her only response was a groan and a laugh as she felt her jeans and panties pulled off in one fluid motion. She was naked. She was naked and wet and vulnerable on Cathy's bed, with Cathy's husband. She saw the hunger in him and felt for the first time that she wasn't crazy. She was beautiful. The man who loved Cathy loved her too. She wasn't just a pervert, or a bug. She was a woman. She was his woman. She tried to seductively undue his belt, to make him as naked as she was. She fumbled with in anxiously, trying to keep her eyes on his. She was getting nowhere. He failed to suppress a laugh. She gave up and let him move her hands above her head, stretching out her naked, vulnerable, long body.

He spread her legs wide and drew out his cock from his zipper, whipping off his belt. Jesus it was even bigger in person. "Yowsa." She didn't know why she said it, but they both laughed as it went it, "Oh!" It cleaved into her, "Todd!" the tip wasn't even in yet. He had simply pulled her here, stripped her bare and started fucking her in the course of five minutes. She was such a whore. She was so wet. "Don't stop!" It spread her. She felt some pain, but only some. "Oh!"

"You're pretty tight!" his arms held the back of her neck and pulled as he dived into her.

"So big!" She cried out. Or was it that she was so thin? She felt like a doll, or a child compared to Todd. He was a man and Cathy was a woman. Erin was some virgin twig. She felt like the cock inside of her was going to tear something if she wasn't careful.

"I'll go slow." He said. The words made her relax. Her pussy spread and let even more of him in. She felt his breath on her neck.

"Um, excuse me." Erin looked to the door. Cathy was there, staring. Erin had never seen her so meek. She lingered for a moment before asking, "Is, um, is this the right soap for the washer?"

"No, that is for the laundry." Todd explained.

"Oh." She gulped, her eyes on Erin's naked body, and her husbands cock resting inside of her.

"Under the sink in the blue container, read the directions." He explained. Erin tried not to make a sound as he moved slightly and sent a wave of electric pleasure through her.

"Right. Thank you." Cathy nodded.

"And why don't you put another load in the laundry while you are at it? Since she's staying the night, let's put her stuff in."

"S-Sure. No problem." Cathy nodded and picked up Erin's clothing from the ground.

While Cathy still watched, Todd fucked Erin slowly. Erin couldn't help but wheeze, "Oh wow!" her long legs sought structure and wrapped around his hips. Her fingers found a grip on his sweaty back muscles. "So deep!" She called out.

"Cathy." He said the name and Erin turned, noticing that she was still there. She was holding Erin's clothes and staring. A bra and shirt in one hand, a pair of panties and jeans in the other. "Hop to it!" he ordered.

"Oh, right!" Cathy swallowed and nodded, as if leaving a trance. She reluctantly left as Todd increased the pace.

"Ahh!" Erin felt him fuck her, plain and simple. No bells and whistles. Just pure and simple. It was great. He made love to her like she'd always hoped. Every dream was coming true. He kissed her lips and grabbed her hips and his eyes told her that he loved every inch of her.

"Are you okay?" he slowed down.

She was crying. "Keep going!" She begged, "Please! I'm just," She was panting, "Oh Todd," she heaved, "I just love you, that's all." He kissed her. "Hmm!" He fucked her and kissed her and she felt her short fuse light up. She resisted it. Not yet. Please not yet. She wanted this moment to never end.

"T-Todd." He broke of the kiss as she was heating up to a boil and they both turned to see Cathy again. "I'm sorry to interrupt but, um, the laundry is running, and dishwasher too."

"Okay." Erin covered her mouth and tried to stay as silent as possible as she felt her pleasure building like a bubble about to burst. She thought they'd talk more, that he'd give another order, that she'd protest, that she'd find something to do, but none of that happened. Cathy just watched as Todd kept at it. He thrust into Erin and held her tightly. Cathy was going to see Erin coming. She tried grunted and groaned as quietly as possible as Todd fucked her tight pussy in front of his wife. Her cries were growing louder despite herself. Would he come inside of Erin? Would he come in another woman as Cathy watched? She was the mother of their kids. Cathy didn't say a word. She was watching and waiting with nervous interest as Erin lost any ability to hold back.

"W-wait!" Cathy murmured. Todd stopped, his cock was like a cork in Erin's bubbling sex. She was so close. She was right on the edge. She begging Cathy with her eyes to let Todd keep going. She would do anything. Cathy walked over to the nightstand and pulled out a square of plastic. She opened it and asked, "Todd, um, can I-" He pulled out. Erin almost came from that. She held it in and waited. Cathy bit her lower lip and rolled the condom on her husbands manhood with care. Once it was tightly sheathed she stepped back and said, "Okay." Todd smiled, turned to Erin, and sank it in again. It felt different, more like the dildo, but it was still warm and smooth and impossible to resist.

Erin was back to getting fucked and trying not to look like she was loving every second. She still had reservations up until Cathy inched forward and put a hand on Erin's, holding her and giving Erin a smile. Cathy wasn't just letting it happen. She gave her enthusiastic consent. Now it was time for Erin to show how she felt. Her hand gripped Cathy's as Todd pounded the truth out of Erin. Each thrust fucked more of the fear and inadequacy out of her. Her grunts and growls turned to moans and shouts. Erin felt fire slowly build and spread and burn and she groaned low and hard like metal about to burst from strain. And then she felt her resistance pop and break. "Oh god Todd!" She screamed as orgasm took her, "Fuck!" She came and she came. Her body arched. She probably put on quite the show. She felt some sliver of guilt and cried, "T-Thank you Cathy!" as she rode the waves. She didn't know why she said that. She didn't say she was sorry. For once, she didn't feel like she needed or wanted to. She just felt fucking great. Todd drilled into her as she clenched tight on his dick and Cathy's hand.

Then, like icing on the cake, she felt the heavenly sensation of Todd reaching his own peak with slow, pulsing thrusts and groans. She didn't feel him spill over inside of her, but a rush of pride welled up in it's place. She did it. He came to her. She was beautiful. Erin couldn't stop smiling. She looked at Cathy, laughing, as happy as could be.

"You, um, you sweat a lot." Cathy murmured as she let go of her friends hand. "I'll get you both some water!" She said quickly, like it was some promise she had forgotten about. She left and Todd rolled to Erin's side. They said nothing, but looked deep into each others eyes. Then, after several moments, Cathy came back with glasses of water and towels. "So, um," She set them on the bedside table and looked at her husband and best friend cuddling together on the bed. "I, I take it you both enjoyed yourselves?"

"Immensely." Todd responded.

"Yes!" Erin giggled, still high on sex.

"So, I guess, this is something you'd like to do more often?"

Todd gave Erin a look. She didn't say no. "Absolutely." he said with confidence.

"Okay." Cathy nodded. She was demure in a way Erin had never seen. "I guess, um, you two can shower and I'll make sure the dishes are sorted and the laundry is in the dryer."

"You don't have too." Erin started.

"Please, let me." Cathy smiled and left.