Best Friends Forever

Story Info
A drunken party brings release to best friends.
2.5k words
4.67
20k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party had gone exactly how Sam and Holly thought it would. The end of senior year blow out that everyone at their college needed, in their very own house. Graduation was less than a week away and finals had just finished, giving them 5 days for debauchery. So why not have a rager?

It was 3 am now and the house was just clearing out. Sam waved goodnight to his roommate before shutting his door. Holly, her head swimming with excitement and an enormous level of vodka in her system, saluted back to him and grabbed her doorknob. She was a little shaky on her legs, but no worse off than any other friday night.

Sam and Holly had been best friends their whole lives. They'd grown up next door to each other, graduated high school together, and had gotten their own apartment their sophomore year. They'd been there for each other through happiness and heartbreaks and although the future was a mystery, Holly was sure she'd spend most of her time with him.

Her mind was thinking to graduation, starting her career in money managment, marriage to a mystery man, kids. She was thinking so hard that she didn't notice the lump in her bed until she landed on it. She screeched, falling out of the bed. The bed thief looked up, confused, then went back to sleep. It was their friend, Erica, who had a disappeared before the party ended.

Melody growled, shaking Erica's shoulder to no avail.

There wasn't enough room in her bed for the two of them, but she'd be damned if she was going to sleep on the floor.

Drunk and pissed off, she stormed into the living room, ready to sleep on the couch. Then, she had a better idea.

Sam opened his door in nothing but a pair of briefs. Holly felt a blush creep up her ears. He was 6'5" and was lean and muscular, with chocolate brown eyes and dark, wavy hair. She, on the other hand, was short, barely hitting 5'2" and was pale as they came, with firey red hair, blue eyes and freckles covering a large portion of her face.

"Can i help you?" Sam asked, his posture showing that he was still drunk himself.

"Erica stole my bed. You're on the couch," Holly breezed past him, flopping onto his bed.

"Oh hell no, get out of my bed!" Sam grabbed her leg and started pulling. Holly refused. "Can't, I'm way too comfortable." She began to unzip her thigh high boots (which were knee high on people of normal height), revealing black knee high stockings against milky white skin. Sam released her leg, then left the room for a moment. He came back with a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses.

"Drinking contest. First one to take five shots wins the bed."

Holly laughed, kicking her boots off. "You're on." Sam lined the shot glasses up, pouring them to the top. He glanced back at Holly and saw her still in her crop top and tight skirt that hugged the curves of her hips that he'd always tried to ignore and the black knee highs. He couldnt help but see the smattering of freckles across her shoulders and wonder how far they went.

He shook the thoughts away, waving her up to his dresser. They each grabbed their respective shot glasses."

"One...two...three...go!"

They both downed their shots. Then the second set. Then the third. Then the fourth. Then the final.

Sam beat Holly by about thirty seconds.

Holly gagged on her last shot, the tang of the tequila sending shivers down her spine. She never drank it without limes and could feel the burn the whole way down.

Sam flopped onto his bed, spread eagle. "Ha ha. Now I'm drunk AND I have my bed." He laughed. Holly knew she'd lost, but refused to sleep on their lumpy, second hand couch. She hopped onto the bed next to him, refusing to move.

"No way, I won fair and square!" He yelled, his words slurring a little.

"Well that's too damn bad. Goodnight!" She laughed, propping her head up on a pillow. Sam rolled onto his side, staring at her. Then he rolled on top of her, pinning her to the bed.

"You dont get to accept a challenge and then refuse to take the loss, ma'am!"

Holly pretended to be sleeping, a smirk on her face. Sam put his hands on the bed above her shoulders, repeatedly pushing on them to make her bounce. "I know you're not asleep, you open your eyes and take your punishment, damn it."

His plan backfired, his eyes averting to her breasts bouncing with the bed. He gulped loudly, feeling his arousal grow. When he forced his gaze up, his eyes met hers.

Holly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his head down, her lips against his. Sam made a startled noise, pulling back. She looked up at him again, appearing just as shocked as he was. Holly scrambled to get out from under Sam, every part of her on fire. She managed to reach the door and start to open it, before she felt his presence behind her. Sam smacked his hand full force into the door, shutting it. Holly turned, her back against the door, staring up at the man who she'd never known as more than a friend towering over her. He bent down, smashing his lips onto hers. A loudly moan escaped her mouth as he kissed her. Sam tucked his hands behind her, grabbing her ass and pulling her up to his level. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her hands finding their way into his hair as they kissed for what felt like hours.

Eventually the kissing lightened, and Holly wriggled to the ground.

"Holy shit, what the fuck what that?" She muttered, her whole face and neck flushed. She looked up at Sam, expecting him to laugh it off. But she found him staring at her, his breathing heavy and eyes full of desire. She felt a throbbing in her pussy, realizing that she had put herself between him and the bed.

Suddenly Sam closed the gap between them and found his lips back on hers, her back on the bed. Her hands explored his bare chest and she could feel his arousal hardening against her thigh. His lips pulled off of her and made their way to her neck. A loud moan escaped her, her body arching into his. His hand fisted into her firey hair, his teeth sinking in to spots on Holly's neck she'd never knew would drive her that wild. His hands released her hair, traveling down to the hem of her top and roaming up her stomach. He finally reached her breasts, feeling no fabric barrier between them. Holly had small, B cup tits and never felt the need for bras. They hurt her shoulders too much and she knew she could get away with it.

Sam pulled his lips away from Holly's neck with protests from her to pull her shirt up over her head. He took a moment to take in his best friend, her red hair splayed on the bed underneath her, her soft white skin dusted with freckles across the shoulders and tops of her breasts.

Well, he had his answer to the freckle question that had plagued him since puberty.

He bent down to take one of her perky brown nipples into his mouth. She gasped loudly and he smirked as he bit down. Sam had never felt such pleasure having had so little touching done to him, but something about Holly's whimpers of pleasure lit a fire inside of him. His hands crept down to pull her tiny skirt off of her as he released her nipple.

He felt himself get somehow harder as he looked down at her. She hadn't worn anything under the skirt either. His best friend was completely naked save for her black stockings underneath him.

Holly couldn't meet his gaze, worried that he was picking out every flaw she thought existed. Any rippling in her thighs or the extra few pounds she'd gained in her stomach from finals stress eating. He ran his hands across her thighs, gently pulling them open and leaning down to kiss them. Another moan came out of her and he cheekily licked her inner right thigh. He suddenly dove into her crotch, licking her outer folds and teasing her. At this point she was panting, her body begging him to give her release.

"Oh God, Sam!" She moaned, her fingers tangling in his hair. He suddenly stopped his licking, sitting up and smiling that big, mischievous smile that drove her insane in more ways than one.

"Is there something you want me to do?" He grinned. He was very much enjoying the power he had at that moment.

"Please." Was all Holly could say.

"Please what?"

Holly couldn't think, her brain demanding she be fucked.

"Please let me cum," she finally panted. His grin turned devilish.

"With pleasure," he dove in, his nose gently tapping her clit as he went down. She yelped in surprise pleasure, and he began working his tongue around her. He circled her clit with his tongue, her pussy absolutely dripping with anticipation. Her moans were making his dick ache, it was so hard. He listened to her gasp as he sucked her clit gently into his mouth. He took his right hand off of her thigh and quickly slipped two fingers into her opening, curling them upwards together. Her moans suddenly turned to screams of pleasure as he felt the walls of her vagina tighten around his fingers. Holly's screams stopped, stuck in her throat as her back arched off of the bed and waves of pleasure rippled through her.

Sam released her clit, leaving his fingers in and softly pumping inside of her as she came, her juices freely flowing out of her.

Holly had never cum this hard, not even on her own. She was pretty sure she'd blacked out for a minute before she came back down to Earth and to the bed. All of those years of hearing screams of pleasure from Sam's room finally made sense.

When she opened her eyes, Sam was hovering over her, his eyes hungry and his mouth smirking. He had pulled his briefs off and she could feel his naked penis touching her. She threw one arm around his neck, pulling his mouth onto hers. She'd never kissed anyone after they'd gone down on her but tonight was a night for new things. Her other hand found his way to his hard member and gently wrapped her fingers around it.

Sam moaned into her mouth as she began to pump her hand over him. She couldn't help but smile, finally feeling some form of power. His eyes met hers, and noticing the sneaky look she had, he reached his hand down and gently pushed a finger into her again. She gasped, still sensitive from her orgasm and let go of his dick. He leaned down to her ear, nibbling on the lobe.

"You don't have the power here, Holly." He whispered, eliciting a loan groan of pleasure as he pumped in and out of her, her fists grasping at the sheets.

"Please!" She cried out suddenly, giving in to him.

"Please what?" He withdrew his fingers. She swallowed hard, biting her lip. Sam could not believe how turned on he was by her.

"Please just fuck me," she finally blurted out, her body flush with arousal and embarrassment.

Sam wasted no time grabbing a condom from his dresser and putting it on. He grabbed Holly by the back of the head and pulled her mouth to his. His hands traveled to her hips and she wrapped her legs around him.

He eagerly entered her all the way, eliciting a scream of pure pleasure from her. Sam couldn't help himself but pump as slowly as he could. After finally getting what he'd wanted for so many years, he was going to savor every inch of her. Every time he pushed himself to the hilt she cried out, her moans sending waves of pleasure through him. He could feel her reaching the edge again and he pulled out completely, getting a sigh of discontent from his best friend. Then, he slammed himself in up to the hilt, twisting her nipples between his fingers and feeling her body clamp viciously around him. Holly screeched loudly, another orgasm hitting her. The feeling of her pussy throbbing around Sam's dick made him feel better than any partner he'd ever had.

Sam was beginning to wonder if he'd ever be able to fuck anyone else as Holly came down. She was panting like a bitch in heat now, her eyes wild.

She suddenly rolled away from him and off the bed. Sam felt a force pushing him onto the bed, and he rolled over onto his back to see Holly straddling him. She sank down onto him, taking him by surprise. This time it was his turn to moan loudly, a noise he'd never heard come out of him. Holly smirked as she pulled up, slamming down on him again. He grabbed her hips and slammed her down, pushing himself up into her. She threw her head back, pushing her hands against the wall to stabilize. Who was fucking who had suddenly become a competition as he pulled her back down repeatedly. Her hips rolling on Sam's groin made his dick hit a spot in Holly she didn't know existed. "Oh fuck, Sam!" She suddenly screamed, feeling a third orgasm rock her insides. Hearing her scream his name in pleasure sent him over the edge and he spilled everything he had into the condom inside of her.

After what felt like hours of orgasm, Holly slumped over Sam. Both were panting, all of the alcohol they'd ingested seeming to have evaporated out of their system.

They both stared at each other, coming to the realization as to what had just happened. Holly was suddenly severely self conscious, rolling off of him and scrambling to get her clothing. She felt arms around her, pulling her onto the bed.

"Fuck no, I finally have you. I'm not letting you run off." He grumbled into her hair. Holly smiled, settling into bed with his warm body pressed against hers.

The next morning, Holly was at the kitchen table on her cell phone while Sam grabbed them breakfast.

Erica came trudging out of Holly's bedroom looking worse for wear.

"You look tired. Whats wrong?" Holly asked, grabbing a cup of coffee Sam silently handed her.

"I slept like shit. The two inconsiderate assholes in the bedroom next to me were fucking like monkeys. Not that I didn't see it coming years ago." Erica snorted, grabbing Holly's coffee from her and leaving Holly and Sam red faced and alone in the kitchen.