Best Friends Forever

Story Info
Chrissy and Tina are in the mood to get a little wild.
4.8k words
4.34
10.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterSW
PeterSW
141 Followers

So this is what it's come to, Chrissy thought as she settled into the driver's seat of her SUV. She looked around the parking lot---pretty much empty, at least around her. Not many people would be milling about in the mid-afternoon. Chrissy wondered if she was alone in doing what she was doing. There was a world full of pervs like her, right? She removed her bullet vibrator from her purse, angled her seat back a couple of notches, tugged her skirt up, and began masturbating.

It wasn't unusual for Chrissy to be turned on in the middle of the day. She was the proverbial woman whose pussy started tingling with the slightest breeze. A flirty email from a lover, a casual look from a guy in line at the coffee shop, a sex scene in a book she was reading---all of that was enough to excite her. If she gave into it, her panties could be very soaked in a matter of minutes. But she could usually compartmentalize, save getting off for when she was home in bed, or in the shower. Now, though, this was the third time this week she'd retreated to her car to get off. She couldn't wait. At the gentlest speed, the bullet coaxed her pussy into a pleasant, buzzy, horny mood.

Chrissy's mind rarely focused on one fantasy when she masturbated. Her mind pinged around, blending fantasy and experience. The fat cock she sucked on that Vegas trip, then the idea of two men sandwiching her in her bedroom, then getting fucked from behind in the back seat of her SUV. The feeling of a cock sliding into her wet pussy---smoothly, but thick enough to make her feel righteously filled up. A tongue pressing wetly against her asshole. Yes. Chrissy returning the favor because she was a fucking nasty girl and she loved it. Goddamn yes. Cum in her mouth. Cum all over her tits while a man told her how pretty her tits were. Cum in her pussy---yes yes yes---shooting in thick sticky ropes that would be dripping out of her pussy all damn day.

Chrissy bucked in her seat, mewled, came. Her thighs shivered for a moment and she sighed. She shut off the vibe. "Fuck I need a man," she whispered to herself. Not desperately. Just stating a fact.

Chrissy hadn't had a problem dating men since she divorced three years earlier. Dating sites and parties seemed to introduce her to a host of men who were attracted to her---confident, tall, busty, playful (she loved coloring her hair), and sexually game for pretty much anything. She happily indulged; three years single, she'd have a hard time giving an accurate number to the men she'd been with, let alone remember all their names. Fuck it. Knowing she was so desirable gave her a thrill she wasn't going to deny now, not for second. But it had been three weeks since she'd been with anybody, and the guys she was encountering online weren't doing it for her for some reason.

Had she hit a dry spell? Was she somehow less attractive now? Was this some kind of karmic payback for misbehavior in a past life? Was her ex-husband now in possession of a voodoo doll? She sighed again, this time annoyed that she could ruin the pleasant feeling of her orgasm less than a minute after she had it.

Her phone was resting in the car's cup holder; it buzzed. Tina, texting her. Chrissy and her best friend were in the habit of texting each other about their sexual escapades, and now she was delivering a waterfall of texts about the man she was with last night.

omg Chrissy

my pussy is so sore right now

nice cock and knows how to use it

i came I don't know....five times

need to tell you about it. Drinks?

Chrissy's delight in her friend's pleasure was stronger than her jealousy over Tina's well-fucked pussy. But only just barely. Before heading back to work, she texted Tina back. Definitely. So happy for you. Love you, girl. Eggplant emoji, splash emoji, thumbs-up emoji, wine emoji.

* * * * *

No secrets. That was the rule between Chrissy and Tina. Their lives often seemed to operate in parallel. They had gone to high school together, married at around the same time, and then divorced around the same time. The reasons were different, but in a way similar. Tina discovered her husband had been cheating and left---angry at him, sure, but also upset at herself for being so loyal when she could have been exploring too. Chrissy's husband never strayed, as far as she knew, but his libido had become so small as to become nonexistent, and Chrissy didn't want a roommate. Closer to 50, her body was still capable of many things, and she wasn't going to put that on hold.

Chrissy and Tina didn't share tearful sessions regretting their marriage. Fuck that, as Tina said. If dishonesty and disinterest were the problem, honesty and excitement would be the solution. One night at Tina's place, shortly after their divorces Chrissy introduced her friend to pot gummies. Stoned and open with each other, they spent a long night talking about all the sexual things they wanted to explore but couldn't. They commiserated on toys, on cock size, on how they liked to be fucked. It was delicious, exciting, and powerful to have a friend to share all that with. Chrissy excused herself to the bathroom and fingered her pussy to a pleasant stoned orgasm. When she returned to the living room, Tina had an impish smile on her face.

"You got yourself off from all this sex talk, didn't you?"

Chrissy stood there, blushing, and nodded.

Tina's smile broadened. "Me too," she said, and licked her middle finger. Laughing, Chrissy sat on the couch next to her friend. A feeling flickered then flew away. They agreed at that moment to the no-secrets pact---that they would be radically honest with each other about their sexual adventures and encourage each other to chase the pleasure they had denied each other in their marriages.

And so it went immediately after. They routinely filled each other in about their dating experiences, occasionally playing wingman to each other. About a year after the no-secrets pact, they took a four-day weekend trip to Vegas. Chrissy wore a tight v-neck T-shirt that said "Trouble" on it and found it almost immediately. Waiting in line to check in, the man behind her struck up a conversation, less and less inhibited at staring at her cleavage as the conversation became flirtier. But he was sly and sweet about it, about 10 years younger and good at conversation. He mentioned a trivia thing at the casino that night and suggested she come by. Tina, smirking, looked at her phone and behaved as if she didn't know this woman who had landed a bed partner before she even had a room key.

Chrissy changed into a dress and met the guy---what was his name?---at the trivia thing. They left after one drink. They had an elevator to themselves and started making out the moment the doors closed. "You lost your 'Trouble' shirt," he said, kissing her neck and fondling her ass. His hardon pressed urgently against her thigh.

"I didn't think you needed any more reminding," she said.

As soon as they entered his suite, she was unzipping him, fishing his cock out, feeling almost motherly toward this younger man who so nakedly desired her, for whatever reason. Chrissy had long stopped being concerned about what made her so desirable to certain men, unconcerned with the flaws she perceived in her body or personality while she was married. Chrissy loved the hell out of herself; if a man was respectful and wanted her, she wasn't going to question it. She tugged and tugged and tugged his cock while they made out some more, then drifted to the bed, where she began sucking him as he lay down.

The man guided her to straddle his face and was pleased to see she hadn't worn panties this evening. Clutching her ass, he began tonguing her pussy, which was slick and glistening. He licked her clit, pressing his tongue firmly against it and working circles around it. As Chrissy's hips began bucking, he roughly caressed her ass, encouraging her not to be shy about moving her body with him. His veiny, lovely cock felt so good her mouth, and she used everything in her arsenal to please it: soft kisses, sloppy tonguing up and down the shaft, ball caressing, stroking. She knew she was making this man reckless, unrestrained---he was going to cum soon. But so was she, and her body stiffed as a full-body orgasm shook her. She warmly, gratefully nuzzled the man's cock to completion, spraying sticky cum on her chin and chest but mostly the Vegas hotel sheets.

After a short rest he fucked her pussy, but it was almost an afterthought. So much of the thrill of fucking, especially with a new man, was the sense of abandon, of giving your body up fully to somebody who was doing the same, heedless of where things would go. He was expert with his cock, fucking her from behind and guiding her with his hand on her hips, helping them find a rhythm that drew her to a long, deeply pleasant cum. But that first moment of giving in was unsurpassable.

Tina, for her part, already knew a man in Vegas---a married tech bigwig who made time for her when she was in town. At practically the same time that Chrissy was getting laid in a stranger's hotel room, Tina was bent over the balcony railing of the man's penthouse suite, her dress hiked up, enjoying the view of the Strip as her friend's cock eagerly pumped her from behind. Later, she'd give him a long, loving blowjob and stayed the night with him; he had to get back to his wife the next morning. He called Tina his wife when he fucked her again as the sun rose, enjoying his fantasy of a wife that was sexy and available. Tina didn't mind.

The two compared notes the next morning over breakfast, and it was one of Chrissy's favorite things about their friendship. There was nobody else she could talk to about these things, nobody who quite understood how her libido worked and how she satisfied it.

"And you know the best part, Chrissy?"

"What's that, dear?"

"We've still got three more days here," she said, and winked.

* * * * *

"I feel like a failure," Chrissy said, sitting next to Tina at the bar. "I've masturbated in my car three times this week, including this afternoon. I think I'm getting desperate."

"You're not a failure, Chrissy," Tina said, and sipped her drink. "It's just a dry spell. It happens."

"It better be, because right now the guys I'm hearing from on the app are hot garbage. Check this out," she said, pulling out her phone and opening the dating app. "'Nice tits,' 'Do you swallow?,' 'I bet you'd like a big dick slapping your face.' I swear to God, Tina, I'm getting nothing but guys who didn't learn anything about how to talk to a woman after junior high."

"Drink," Tina said, reassuringly. "You're still Chrissy, and you're still fucking amazing. Remember how you picked up a guy in, like, five seconds in Vegas? You're still that same woman."

Chrissy sipped her drink, compliant. "Thank you, Teen. I'm sure it's just a bit of a rut."

"It is. Did you notice the guy on the next table?" Tina slightly tilted her head in the direction of a handsome man sitting across from a sour-faced woman scrolling feeds on her phone. The candlelight made his eyes look smoky, alluring. He caught her eye and gave her a slight secret smile.

"Yeah, that guy," Tina said. "He's been checking your ass out since the moment we walked in. Obviously he's stuck with his crappy date, but you can still land a guy like that. Have a little faith."

"Maybe I need a change of scenery."

"Want another Vegas trip?"

"I need to save up a little more vacation time. Maybe just more gummies. I'll go to the dispensary this weekend."

"I have some at home. Why don't you come by Friday before my date with Blake?"

"'My date with Blake.' Rub it in, why don't you?"

"You know I don't mean it like that. Listen, I am absolutely not in the market for a new husband, but I can see this guy being boyfriend material."

Chrissy invited her friend to share more, which she did eagerly. He was an attentive lover and great kisser---long and slow, lots of tongue, giving and taking. Very attentive to her pussy. He loved looking in her eyes while he fingerfucked her, responding to every time she sighed or caught her breath, or her eyes widened. He was so good at intuiting whether her slightest gesture meant more or faster or wait. He reveled in her wet pussy, adored it, telling her he admired how soaked her pussy got and then went down on her, clutching her thighs as he ate her out. There was something so forceful about how he did it, unrestrained, manly, like he had found the hot core of her body and had stoked her further. She came hard while he ate her and kept going. She came again and tugged him up to her, desperately, kissing this good man's face that was so unabashedly slick with her.

Their tongues dancing, his cock slid inside her pussy, taking her. She wrapped her legs around his hips, trying to get as much of him inside her as possible. She clutched him so tight that he could hardly thrust in her, fuck her, but the stillness was so good, his stiff cock perfect inside her. Yet Tina could feel him pressing, wanting. She relented, relaxed her thighs, let him fuck her, thrust after thrust drawing out another orgasm but wanting his pleasure too. She caressed his earnest face, feeling his cheek, slightly sweaty now from the fucking, and gave him a look that made it clear what she wanted: Be a good boy and cum in my soaked pussy. Nodding, groaning, he did. Thick, warm, pleasant loads of cum filling her. He stayed in her for a time, making sure he was fully drained, delighting in her feeling fully fucked. He slid out of her and they collapsed together on the bed, sighing, giggling.

"Damn," Chrissy said. "He does sound like a keeper." She sipped her wine, trying to keep her composure, but her pussy was worked up. Again.

"I don't know where it's going, but it seems to be in the right direction." Tina's eyes sparkled, and Chrissy sensed she was turned on to.

"I'm going to go to the ladies' room," Chrissy said.

Tina smirked. "Are you going to....?"

Chrissy just winked and walked to the restroom. Tina watched her friend walk away, her hips ratcheting sexily as she walked. The man who'd been eyeing her across the room, the one with the date with her head in her phone, he looked at Chrissy too. How fun for that kind of desire to travel through a room, Tina thought, and nobody had to say a word.

* * * * *

Chrissy was at it again the following afternoon, taking another break from work to head to her SUV for some private time with her pussy.

This time she came almost immediately---she'd been so pent up, and so excited for her friend Tina's new lover that the bullet hardly touched her before her hips angled up, needing, greedy, and an orgasm shot through her like a lightning bolt. Her SUV rocked slightly as she slumped back in her driver's seat.

Panting, her mind drifted. She had only seen Tina in action once, by accident, about a year ago. Tina had gotten a new job and was hosting a party to celebrate. In truth, Tina didn't need much of an excuse to hold a party---she was an extrovert who'd made friends easily from work and activist groups she participated in. People crowded into her house's living room and kitchen, partaking from a table filled with all manner of drinks and mixers. Tina was the center of attention, but she dropped everything to give Chrissy a tight hug and welcome her in.

"I'm already a little fucked up," she said, and nodded toward the drinks table. "Catch up with me."

Chrissy didn't rush, but after a couple of solo cups filled with rum and Coke she was feeling pleasantly sociable. Somebody handed her a pot pipe and she took a hit. She struck up a conversation with one of Tina's nonprofit friends, a tall, young, skinny man wearing a T-shirt that read "trouble." How could she not tell him that she had one just like that? He was amused, asked her how it worked out when she wore it. Chrissy was debating telling him about the Vegas trip, or maybe even being bold and suggesting he let her put it on so they could find out. His shirt would be very tight against her tits. Trouble for real.

But then another man came by Trouble Man and it was plain they were boyfriends. Ah well. It was fun to flirt, anyway. Chrissy drifted through the party, saying hi to people she knew, then wondered where Tina went. She knew the layout of her friend's house well and went down a long hallway to her bedroom. The door was open just a crack; nobody else was nearby.

If Chrissy was a little less drunk and stoned, she might have thought twice before entering. Certainly, she would've done the polite thing and knocked. But as it was, Chrissy was buzzed, and buzzed logic demanded that she only find out what her friend was up to. So she blithely opened the door and saw Tina laying on her bed, breasts splayed, with two men taking care of her. One, standing at the edge of the bed, was vigorously fucking her best friend's pussy. The other, on his knees on the bed, what feeding a very large cock into Tina's mouth. The room was dark, lit only by the moonlight coming through the window. None of them noticed Chrissy's peeking. Dazed, the first thing that popped into Chrissy's head was, Wow, Tina has very puffy pussy lips. She was too stunned to know what to make of what she was seeing at first, but then she was thrilled by it. For a moment, she watched. Then, realizing she was being intrusive, she stepped back and closed the door.

Chrissy returned to the party with a new resolve. At the drinks table, she chatted with a man around her age, bearded, sweet-tempered. She mentioned that she met somebody at the party tonight wearing a T-shirt that said "Trouble" and that she felt glad she didn't wear her own shirt saying that because that would've been awkward. When he said he thought she should've worn it anyway, she smiled, feeling that familiar thrill of being desired in a naughty way. They fucked in the bathroom, a quickie but fun, the edge of the bathroom sink digging against her ass but who cared. They kissed just before leaving the bathroom as the knocks grew more insistent. "Thanks, Trouble," he said.

Now, in the SUV, Chrissy was horny again. She turned the bullet on and began taking care of her pussy. This time her mind didn't wander. She thought about that long glimpse she got of her best friend taking two cocks at once, enthusiastically. She came, thinking both about how sexy would be if Chrissy had something like that happen to her, and about how happy she was for her friend's pleasure.

And she remembered something else, too. Tina had never told her about what she'd done that night. The pact said no secrets---except, obviously, there were some.

* * * * *

Still coming over tonight? Tina texted her on Friday afternoon. Pot-leaf emoji. Heart-eyes emoji.

Yes, thank you!!! Chrissy wrote back. It was a long week, and the end of the week was busier than usual. Kind of a blessing, she thought. A pile of work kept her from thinking too much about the fact that she wasn't getting laid, and that there were no immediate prospects for changing that. The men on the app were still hot garbage. Like facials baby? Ever feel like being a mommy and nursing your special boy? Heading to the SUV for yet another frig session was starting to feel a little unhealthy. She was looking forward to seeing her friend, picking up some pot gummies, and unwinding. Next week she'd try a new app, go to a different bar, something to change the scenery, as Tina suggested.

Chrissy headed to Tina's straight from work, in her office outfit---silk blouse, knee-length skirt, flats. Tina, who worked half-days on Fridays, answered the door in yoga-mom casual wear---tight leggings and a tank top.

PeterSW
PeterSW
141 Followers
12