Best Friends Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi girl," Chrissy said, giving her a hug. "Shouldn't you be dressed for your date?"

"We're going to do a Netflix and chill night," Tina said, smiling. "Blake says he likes how my ass looks in yoga pants, and how can I deny him?"

"Well, then I'm not going to get in your way. I'll just get the gummies and go."

"Oh, stick around, he won't be here for bit yet." Before Chrissy could protest, Tina walked to her kitchen table and came back to the living room with a container of pot gummies. "Here, have one. You'll be sober enough to drive before Blake comes back."

"You too, though."

"Already did," Tina said, smiling. It hadn't hit her yet, but Chrissy could tell it would soon.

Chrissy took the gummy, and they relaxed on the couch, talking about their work weeks. Chrissy was determined not to talk about her struggle to get laid lately. She was also tempted to ask about the time Tina had a threesome, but she wanted to keep things light tonight. As the THC hit both their bloodstreams, they contentedly gossiped about friends, recommended TV shows to each other, talked about vacation plans and work struggles. No matter what, they always easily snapped into the groove of best friends forever, and Chrissy was grateful for it.

The doorbell rang and Tina went up to answer it. Her ass did look good in yoga pants, Chrissy noted.

Blake was at the door, casually but nicely dressed---jeans with a thick black belt and a crisp gray T-shirt tucked in. He and Tina shared a long, soft kiss, and Chrissy realized she'd lost track of time. Was Blake here early, or had she overstayed her welcome?

To be polite, but also to prepare to go, Chrissy stood up and introduced herself. "Yes, Chrissy," he said, smiling. "Tina's told me so much about you. You sound like a really good friend."

He was handsome. She tried not to picture what Tina told her about, about how good he was at fucking. "Tina's told me a lot about you too. But I don't want to stand in the way of your evening."

"What's the rush?" Tina said. "Hang out for a bit. Besides, I don't think you're ready to hit the road yet."

"Oh, did you already have gummies? Guess I have some catching up to do."

"Yes, you do, handsome," she said, and brought him to the living room table where the container was. Chrissy watched them. Her best friend, so sexually game for anything, with a man who was kind and handsome and treated her right. Tina now had a mystery about her, and maybe she could learn a little more tonight.

Tina held a gummy up to Blake's face. "Open wide, sweetie," she said, and placed it on his tongue.

"I'm going to have another too," Tina said, and took one.

Tina looked at Chrissy. Chrissy looked back.

"Want another?" Tina asked her, erasing the idea of Chrissy leaving anytime soon.

Chrissy paused a moment. "Yes," she said.

Tina held up a gummy. "Come here," she said. "Open wide." Chrissy drew close. Tina grinned and put the gummy on her tongue.

* * * * *

They sat on the couch, the three of them, Blake in the middle. Blake was peppering them with questions---about their friendship, about their marriages. Smiling and convivial, they shared their stories.

"But you've hardly told us anything about you, Blake," Chrissy said.

Blake looked at Chrissy. His eyes were glazed, almost watery, he was so high. Beautiful. "Well, what do you want to know, Chrissy?"

Damn those sexy eyes, she thought. Chrissy got bold. "Ever sit between too very stoned women on a couch before?"

"Not that I can recall," Blake said.

"And how do you like it?" Tina asked, a hand on his knee.

Blake turned to her. "I like it quite a bit, Tina." They kissed.

Chrissy put a hand on Blake's other knee, and he turned to Chrissy.

"I like it, Chrissy."

"I like it too, Blake."

Chrissy kissed her best friend's boyfriend. Soon, they were hungrily making out, and Blake leaned closer into her. Tina leaned in too, caressing his back, kissing his neck. His hands were trying to figure out a way to touch both of them, to respond to Tina and Chrissy's hands on him.

As Blake and Chrissy continued to make out, Tina slid to her knees on the floor in front of the couch. Sensing her intentions, Blake adjusted himself to make it easier for Tina to unbuckle his thick black belt. When Tina stonily struggled with it, Chrissy intervened, taking care of it and unbuttoning him too. Tina had it together enough to unzip his jeans and fish out his cock though. Thick and veiny, uncut, it looked delectable to her. To Chrissy too---she eyed it while still making out with him, loving his hot eager tongue. He gasped and Chrissy cold tell what had happened. Tina had taken him in her mouth.

Blake and Chrissy kissed while Tina sucked. He played with her tits, untucking the blouse from her skirt. She had most of her buttons undone when Chrissy summoned her. "Help me down here, Chrissy."

Chrissy looked at Blake. "Tina wants me to help suck your cock," she said.

Blake just nodded, as if saying a single word would break the spell.

Chrissy slipped to her knees and began pleasuring Blake's cock together. At first they kept a distance from each other. First Chrissy would suck him, then Tina. Or Chrissy would work the cockhead, Tina the shaft. But soon their mouths met on the head of Blake's cock and they began sloppily making out around it. And then the cock wasn't between them at all. Chrissy kissed her best friend deeply, feeling her lush wet tongue against hers. Something snapped into place; something that had been missing had arrived, all of a sudden.

Blake gleefully, contentedly stroked his cock while the two women clung to each other, pawing and kissing. The two remaining buttons on Chrissy's blouse snapped free, exposing her lacy bra and full breasts. Chrissy slid her hand into Tina's yoga pants; Tina tugged up Chrissy's skirt. Blake kept stroking, riding his buzz and thrilling to this view of Tina and her hot girlfriend making out on the floor.

"You know, that looks uncomfortable," Blake suggested. "What about your bed, Tina?"

The two women stopped and laughed in each other's arms. As if a bed were the most amazing new idea. Blake was brilliant, amazing. Yes.

They stripped in the bedroom. Chrissy's body was new to Blake, and he drank her in. Full tits---pierced nipples---and a shaved pussy. He lay on the bed as Tina tugged off her yoga pants and panties. Uninhibited, Chrissy climbed onto Blake, letting his cockhead press against her swollen pussy lips, grazing her clit. Tina gave Chrissy another long kiss, then straddled Blake's face. Chrissy slowly let Blake's cock fill her pussy and Tina watched it happen.

"Nice, isn't it?" Tina said.

"Uh huh," Chrissy panted.

The two women bucked on Blake---Chrissy riding his cock, Tina his tongue. They made out as they moved, sensing Blake's excitement beneath them. Tina drew away from Chrissy for a moment to let an orgasm shoot through her, then nuzzled her best friend, clinging to her like a teddy bear.

"Thank you, Chrissy," she said. "I love you."

"I love you too, Tina."

Those magic words seemed to set Blake off. His body stiffened and soon he was shooting a thick load of cum in Chrissy's pussy, setting off her own orgasm.

They collapsed on the bed together, smiling, giving Blake some relief from being ridden by two women. But nothing about his expression seemed to suggest he was complaining. They were three resilient people, and they had a long weekend ahead of them.

12