Best Friends Forever

Story Info
D/S/s, MFf, Spit, Latex, Slave.
10.6k words
4.69
16.4k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Julia woke up late and should have just stayed in bed- her life would be so so so different if that were the case. She had stayed up way too late playing video games, and hit snooze one (okay, four) too many times. She rushed through her morning routine, cutting her usually meticulous makeup routine in half and aimlessly throwing belongings into her backpack. She tore a brush through her long brown hair, dressing her curvy frame in a short skirt and a loose-fitting tee tied at the waist. In her rush out the door, she spilled her coffee all over the kitchen floor. She hastily cleaned it up, and then literally RAN to the bus stop. She got halfway before she realized she left her laptop in the living room.

Resigned to missing her first class of the day, Julia walked back to the apartment that she shared with her good friend Katie. Julia and Katie had been friends since high school and moved in together to attend the same college a few hours outside of their hometown. They were close, and pretty much ideal roommates. They had complimentary schedules; Julia attended classes during the week, and due to a few terms of summer school, Katie had graduated early and started a job in town that kept her working shift work. They saw just enough of each other to remain close, but not too much to get in each other's way.

Katie was off today, having pulled a double night shift over the weekend- she was probably still in bed. Julia climbed the stairs to her apartment, making a mental plan to slip in quietly and grab her laptop, and then head to the library so as not to wake Katie. When Julia came in the door, the apartment was quiet. She grabbed her laptop, and as she turned to leave noticed the half-cleaned coffee spill from earlier. She stopped to clean it up, and as she was wiping the floor heard a sound from Katie's room. She checked the time, glad to see she still had about an hour until she needed to be back at the bus stop. She headed down the hall to Katie's room, thinking she would hang out with her for a bit to see how the weekend went at work.

Katie's room was at the end of a long hallway. When Julia rounded the corner, she could hear muffled voices. Katie's door was open, and just as Julia was about to announce her presence she was met with a sight that left the words hanging on the tip of her tongue.

It took Julia's mind a few moments to process what she was seeing. The first thing that registered? Katie's latex-clad ass.

Julia held her breath as she took in the scene in front of her. Katie was on all fours, ass pointed toward the door. She was fully dressed in latex- she had a painted on catsuit, showing only her hands and feet. Her small, fit frame was fully on display, only accentuated by the tight fabric. Beyond the flash of fire red hair, Julia could see a leather strap connecting Katie's neck to...Jack's hand. Jack was standing in front of her, fully nude. He pulled on Katie's leash, forcing her to sit upright on her knees. He kept the leash tight, so that her face was inches from his stiff cock. It was then that Julia noticed Katie's ample cleavage popping out of the catsuit.

Neither of them had realized that Julia was there; when she finally regained her senses she darted back behind the corner. She leaned against the wall, catching her breath and trying to process what she had just seen. As she was trying to get a hold of herself, she hears Jack's voice: "Are you going to be my good little whore today?"

Julia covered her gasp, shocked that Katie would ever let Jack speak to her that way. When she heard Katie's meek "Yes Master," in reply, Julia was sure that she was hallucinating. She dared a peek around the corner.

Katie stood on her knees, looking up at Jack. "Tongue," Jack ordered simply, still holding the leash tight. Katie obediently stuck her tongue out, keeping her mouth open. Jack rubbed his cock on her tongue, and then all around her face, trailing spit everywhere. He forced it into her mouth a few times, and in her throat until she coughed, and then wiped it on her face again. The whole time, Katie stayed still- just letting him soak her face in spit with his cock.

Julia was shocked by what she was seeing but couldn't look away. She knew she was intruding, but there was something happening deep in her gut that planted her feet and prevented her from looking away. Jack continued his measured assault of Katie's mouth, using her to harden his cock. He pulled the leash in and out, guiding Katie's pace as his cock hit the back of her throat. Sometimes he kept the leash tight, forcing her to hold his cock in her throat until she gagged. The longer they continued, the more spit ended up on Katie's face, chin, and now breasts. She was regularly gagging, allowing Jack to guide her and doing nothing to fight back.

As alarmed as Julia was, something prevented her from intervening. Katie looked...calm. Julia kept watching, listening to the gurgling sounds and watching the scene unfold. As she watched, she could feel her heart rate increasing, the nervousness and shock in her belly giving way to arousal.

Jack was holding Katie's head on his cock, and she began to push back on him to be able to breathe. He jerked her back by the leash, Katie coughing and sputtering to catch her breath. He took her chin in his hands, and spit on her face before saying "Don't you dare push away from me you filthy whore...you take my cock until I tell you to stop."

When he then slapped Katie across the face, Julia reacted as if she herself had been slapped. Instead of a cry of shock or fear, she let out a moan. She had been so lost in the moment that she didn't realize her hand had drifted up her skirt between her legs, her moan giving up her intrusion.

Both Katie and Jack looked down the hall, seeing Julia leaning against the wall pleasuring herself while watching them. Julia's face flushed crimson, and without a word she turned and bolted out the door.

Chapter 2

Julia ran all the way to the bus stop, propelled by a mixture of embarrassment and arousal. She heard Katie call after her, but absolutely could not stop running. Her mind was spinning as she got on the bus, each thought bleeding into the next. What had she just seen? What had she been thinking, touching herself while watching her best friend be absolutely owned by her boyfriend? The terrible things he said to her...why did that make Julia so wet?

Her phone buzzed, jarring her out of the spiral. Katie's message read simply, "Can we talk?" Julia went to respond but had no idea what to say, so instead ignored it and tried to get through her classes.

She got to her first class early, taking her usual seat and putting her head down on her hands while she waited for the other students to trickle in. She could smell herself on her fingers, causing her to flash back to the scene at her apartment. Julia flushed as she remembered Katie's curves, Jack's voice, his cock, her mouth...it was all she could do not to reach between her legs again and relieve the building tension. She tried to pay attention to the lecture but didn't take in a single word- her mind was decidedly elsewhere. Her phone buzzed a couple more times with Katie's continued attempts to get her to talk. When class ended, Julia bolted out of the door, a ball of tension with no release.

She aimlessly wandered campus, trying to decide what to say to Katie. In truth, she had no idea- and there was no amount of walking that was going to change that. Julia decided that it was best to just get it over with- whatever impossibly awkward conversation they were going to have would just get more and more awkward if they let it simmer- Julia was a fan of ripping the band aid off. With a mix of trepidation, curiosity, hurt (how could Katie have kept this part of her life secret?) and the remnants of her earlier arousal, Julia headed back to the apartment to face her roommate.

When she got to the apartment door she almost turned back around; she flashed back to earlier when she fled, and was filled again with the humiliation of being caught. She entered the apartment timidly, feeling guilty for intruding on Katie and Jack. Katie was on the couch, dressed in her usual leggings and tank top. She put her book down when Julia entered, looking up to see her friend's blushing face.

Both women spoke at once, saying the exact same thing: "I am so sorry."

"No," Katie said assertively, walking to Julia and wrapping her in a hug, "you have nothing to be sorry for. We should've been more careful, I am sorry you had to see...what you saw."

Katie's embrace centered Julia, refocusing some of her anxiety- this was her friend, and although they had shared an incredibly awkward moment, that wouldn't change the way they felt about each other. "`I should've said something...I should've told you I was there," Julia rambled apologetically. Katie guided her to the couch, the girls sitting close. Katie took Julia's hands in hers; "What questions do you have?" she asked directly, keeping eye contact with Julia to show that she was open to sharing.

Julia considered the question. The truth was she had SO MANY questions but had no idea where to start. Did he hurt you? Did you like it? What were you wearing? How often does this happen? Are you okay? Do you love him? A million questions surged through her mind, but instead she blurted "Why?"

Katie considered the question, choosing her words thoughtfully. "It makes me feel...free," she began, "free from responsibility, from decisions, and from stress." Before continuing, Katie asked a question of her own: "What do you know about BDSM? About submission?"

Julia blushed, a contrast to Katie's comparative comfort. She couldn't look Katie in the eye, but tried to emulate her confidence when she said, "Submission is, like, when you let a guy do...whatever he wants to you. BDSM is like spanking and bondage and stuff, right?"

Katie smiled, encouraging Julia. "Sort of," she said gently, "but there is a lot more to it." Katie went on to explain the power exchange between a Dominant and a submissive, demonstrating that it is much more than spanking and spitting. She highlighted the trust and intimacy within the dynamic, and the freedom she finds in surrendering control. While no one would dare speak to her like that in real life (Katie was a force to be reckoned with), allowing Jack to humiliate her and own her every movement fueled their intimacy and made Katie feel raw and sexual. In peeling back her layers, making her incredibly vulnerable, Jack was effectively recalibrating her mind and body. "What you probably didn't see this morning is that the submissive always maintains power," Katie explained, "I could stop the scene at any time. It is my choice to be there, my choice to give Jack control- but he is responsible for the control, and for my safety."

Julia marvelled at Katie's description, framing what she had seen in a whole new light. To hear Katie explain it, the degradation and seeming abuse that she had witnessed was more of a demonstration of trust and care. Somehow, that made it even hotter.

Julia's reflection was interrupted by another question from Katie: "Did you like what you saw?" Julia flushed for the umpteenth time that day, remembering the wetness that grew between her legs as she watched her best friend gag on her boyfriend's cock. "Yes," Julia said quietly, eyes downcast. Katie lifted Julia's chin, levelling her gaze. "Are you curious?" she asks, not breaking eye contact. Julia squirms, the ache between her legs threatening to give her away. "Yes," Julia repeats, biting her lip, "but I could never..." she finished lamely. Katie looked at her knowingly. "Jack has always thought you are hot, and frankly so have I," she countered, "let me talk to him. I think he would love to play with you."

Julia blanched at Katie's nonchalant attitude. "You aren't seriously suggesting that I sleep with your boyfriend," she sputtered, incredulous. "Leave it with me," Katie said with a smirk. "No- Katie, no- thank you, but no, I can't. I can't cross that line...plus, I'm not really into girls...no offense...and I don't think I could do...that," she stammered, falling over her words. Katie laughed, patting Julia's knee maybe a little higher up her thigh than usual. "No pressure," she said easily, "but if you change your mind let me know." The girls watched TV together that night, falling back into their easy dynamic. Julia went to sleep with visions of Katie's latex-clad ass in her head, dreaming of choking on Jack's cock while Katie held her down.

Chapter 3

Julia woke up sweating, about three seconds away from an orgasm. It took her a while to come down, her mind a jumble of naked friends and spit soaked cocks. She blushed, glad that no one could see into her head. With some effort, she went through her morning routine, doing a little more hair and makeup than usual- telling herself that it had nothing to do with maybe seeing Katie or Jack on her way out the door. As it happened, she was the only one walking about the apartment; she had a quick breakfast and left, taking extra care to ensure she had all her belongings before heading to class.

This day was far less eventful than the one previous, flying by in an instant. She got an unreal grade on her paper and was eager to celebrate with her roommate. Julia bounded in the apartment, knowing that Katie had had the day off. "You are living with the smartest woman on the planet," she boasted as she entered the living room, stopping short as she saw Katie dressed in her latex catsuit.

"Good girl," Katie smirked, letting Julia drink her in. Katie stood, quickly closing the gap between her and Julia. Her lips were almost touching Julia's as she said "I was thinking about yesterday, and decided that if left to your own devices, you will never get what you need. Say yes to me, Julia, and you won't regret it."

Julia was stunned, unable to respond. Katie kissed her without hesitation, her soft lips encouraging Julia's to give way to her eager tongue. Julia melted into Katie for a split second before pulling away. "Katie, I can't...I shouldn't...we shouldn't" Julia protested, still tasting Katie's lip gloss. "Look, Julia, Jack is going to be here in an hour, and if you aren't dressed and ready for him he is going to punish us both. Is that what you want?"

Julia didn't see panic in Katie's demeanour, just assertive determination. Clearly Katie saw Julia's submission as a foregone conclusion, her confidence making Julia doubt her own conviction. While Julia was still trying to string words together to answer Katie's question, she found herself being propelled down the hall to Katie's room.

On the bed, there were a number of pieces of latex to match Katie. "The first thing we need to do is get you dressed," she mused, ruffling through the latex. "Jack likes his subs slutty and slippery," she laughed to herself. She turned to Julia, hands on her hips. "You pick," she ordered simply. Something about her tone had Julia acting before thinking, automatically reaching for a skirt. "Good girl," Katie said, giving her a top to match, "now strip."

"Katie..." Julia said, hesitating. "Now," Katie said sharply, her tone again propelling Julia into obeying. She stripped quietly, trying to quickly slip into the latex outfit so as not to be exposed. What she realized is that slipping quickly into something so tight is almost impossible, and eventually felt Katie's gentle hands on her hips twisting her skater skirt around. Katie helped Julia into the matching long-sleeved crop top, pulling it over her head and straightening its snug fit over her breasts. Julia felt her nipples harden at Katie's touch, trying to ignore the absurdity of the moment. After an up and down assessment, Katie was satisfied with Julia's outfit. "Now touch up your makeup," she ordered, "and lay it on thick- Jack likes to ruin it." Julia silently shuffled to the bathroom, laying on the eyeliner and mascara, finishing with a dark red lip to match Katie's.

When Julia got back to Katie's room, she was ordered to sit on the bed. Katie knelt at her feet, gently massaging them as she eyed a few pairs of heels and tried to decide which ones would fit best. "I am going to go over some rules, and you need to pay attention. Don't interrupt me, and nod if you understand."

Julia nodded, trying hard to quiet her screaming mind to focus on Katie's instructions. She spoke evenly and calmly, outlining the following:

1) Jack is always to be addressed by Julia as Sir. Katie will call him Master, but that term is reserved for her.

2) Katie is always to be addressed by Julia as Mistress.

3) Julia will be addressed as slave, or cumslut. She will respectfully answer to both.

4) Julia is not to speak unless directly spoken to by Sir or Mistress.

5) Safewords include yellow (nearing a limit), red (stop- limit reached), and black (end scene). Julia must promise to use the safe words when she needs to.

6) All orders from Mistress or Sir will be obeyed without hesitation.

7) The slave's mouth must always be full, unless she is answering a direct question.

8) The slave will not make eye contact with Mistress or Sir unless directly ordered to.

9) The slave will ask permission to cum and will not cum without permission.

10) Failure to abide by the rules will result in appropriate punishment.

Julia's eyes widened at every point, but, ever the good student, she paid close attention to Katie's instructions. As Katie rattled off the rules, she slipped Julia's feet into six-inch black heels, completing her transition. "Any questions?" Katie asked, her tone all business. "N-no," Julia said quietly, feeling more and more unsure of herself. "No, what?" Katie asked, an edge to her voice. Julia blinked at her, confused at the change in tone. Just then her mind made the connection- "No, Mistress," she mumbled, feeling ridiculous. "That's better- good girl," Katie said, the edge to her voice softened. Something about the change in tone- or the praise? or both?- made Julia feel...special. She smiled softly, following Katie out to the living room to wait for Jack.

"On your knees," Katie ordered, and Julia instantly complied. "Open your mouth," Katie continued, making Julia think back to the moment that she heard Jack give Katie a similar instruction. The butterflies in Julia's stomach threatened to float her away as Katie secured a red ball gag in her mouth. Julia bit down on it, swirling and pressing her tongue on it to test the limits. It filled her mouth, making it impossible for her to close her lips. "Look at me, slave," Katie ordered when she was done. "Perfect," she said, smiling, coaxing a small smile out of Julia behind the gag. Both women were feeling pretty proud of themselves as Jack entered the apartment.

Chapter 4

When Jack entered, Katie quickly moved to stand beside Julia's kneeling form. Jack brought a reality to the scenario that had eluded Julia, and in the moment he walked over to them she wasn't sure if she wanted to scream or cry or run or cum- luckily her outfit and predicament prevented all of those things, so she didn't have to choose. Her only option was to stay kneeling and follow the rules.

Mistress instantly shed her assertive demeanour as Sir approached her; Julia watched him get close to her, smelling her flaming red hair before kissing her deeply. Julia got lost in their intimacy and in their kiss before remembering the rule about eye contact- she quickly averted her eyes, feeling proud and relieved that she didn't get caught.

"I missed my cockwhore," Sir murmured to Mistress as he licked her lips, his hands skimming her latex-clad body. Julia could feel his gaze on her before he moved toward her, her heart hammering in her chest so hard that she was sure he could see it through her latex crop top. "And what do we have here?" his familiar voice turning silky, touching Julia somewhere deep inside. Julia focused on looking straight ahead as he stroked her hair, then her cheek. "She looks beautiful," he said to Mistress, clearly praising her work as much as Julia's appearance. Julia tried to swallow, the ball gag preventing efficacy. Julia allowed herself to lean into Sir's touch on her cheek until his caress became a sting as he slapped her.