Best Friends Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shock rang with Julia's ears as the sting brought tears to her eyes. It wasn't that it was particularly painful; the surprise and sensation hit Julia harder than the slap. She became acutely aware of her vulnerability, panic bubbling up over the butterflies. Julia took a deep centering breath, not wanting to let her nerves show. She squared her shoulders, keeping her gaze lowered at the floor.

"Stand, slave," Sir said simply. Julia stood with some difficulty, towering in her heels. She did her best to adjust her skirt, fighting the urge to pull her skin-tight top down. Sir ran his hands over her neck, shoulders, arms, smoothly skimming the latex. When his fingers touched the skin on her stomach she shivered, the tension in her body becoming too much. He ran his hands over her skirt, reaching her thighs before his fingers trailed up in between her parted legs. He dipped a finger between her lips, smirking at how wet she was. She stifled a moan as he removed his finger, the first bit of spit escaping the ball gag at the corner of her mouth. He dragged his wet finger through her drool, scoping it up before depositing it in Mistress's open mouth. "How does she taste, cockwhore?" he asked, allowing Mistress to suck Julia off his fingers. "She tastes sweet, Master," Mistress purred, licking his fingers clean. "Good," he said, grabbing her by the hair and tilting her chin up, "taste more."

Before Julia could understand what was happening, she felt hands on her shoulders, pressing her back onto the couch. Julia stumbled, skirt sliding up as she landed. She looked up to see the flash of her best friend...Mistress's...hair between her legs, just before she felt tongue. Julia moaned in surprise and pleasure as Mistress's tongue slowly circled her clit, working her into an absolute frenzy. A distant part of her mind was reeling at the thought of Katie between her legs, not to mention Jack watching, but the rest of her was focused on Mistress and Sir, and the fireworks exploding between her legs. Spit was beginning to pool around the ball gag and trickle down her chin, but Julia barely noticed as she focused on falling over the edge. She screamed as she came, the bundle of nerves, doubt, and tension that she had accrued over the past couple of days evaporating entirely.

She felt Mistress's fingers inside her as she continued to gently lick her clit, each time coaxing another shiver out of Julia's electrified body. Mistress wiped her wet fingers on Julia's ball, spinning it into her mouth so that she tasted herself.

She had completely forgotten about Sir's presence until she heard him say "Very good girls," coming over to stroke Mistress's hair. "You did very well, cockwhore, but our slave broke a rule." His voice grew an edge, just as Mistress's had earlier when they were alone. Julia searched her brain for where she could have gone wrong, panic seeping into her post-orgasmic haze. "You are going to need to train her to be a better slave," Sir said to Mistress, the two of them talking as if Julia wasn't in the room with her legs still spread around another woman. "Yes, Master," Mistress said earnestly, "may I punish her?"

The word punish cleared the rest of Julia's mind, bliss being replaced by the chill of fear when she heard sir say "Yes, pet, go ahead." Julia was again instructed to stand, and then obediently and apprehensively followed Mistress back to her room. She noticed that various implements had been laid out on the dresser, having just a split second to glance at the leather and wood before being instructed to kneel on her hands and knees on the bed.

She heard Mistress and Sir discussing which implement to use, and quickly deduced what was coming next. "When you disobey the rules, you will be punished," Sir said matter-of-factly. "Do you understand, slave?"

"Yesssssssirh," Julia garbled through her ball gag, watching a trail of spit drip from her mouth to the sheets below her. "Okay, pet, teach her."

SLAP.

Julia wasn't ready for the first hit, and she didn't realize how strong Mistress was- it looks like that gym time was paying off. She screamed in surprise, the paddle leaving a sting where her skirt brushed her skin. "Make her count," Sir said passively from somewhere behind Julia. Mistress pressed the paddle gently to Julia's ass, rubbing her through her latex skirt. "We are going to ten, slave, given that this is only your first punishment. Count each one, and say 'Thank you Mistress', or I will start back at one...understand?"

"YesssMisssthresss...onungh...thaunkyouMissthresss."

SLAP.

Mistress hit Julia in the exact same place as the first one, sending needles of pain through her ass. As she gave her second count and thank you, she felt Mistress's hand on her ass, rubbing in the pins and needles and flipping her skirt up out of the way to expose her ass. The third slap came on the other cheek, distributing the sizzle in her skin. She diligently counted each slap, out of an eagerness to impress and a fear of further punishment. By the time she reached a garbled "Tenh", her ass was stinging and hot, and there was a growing puddle of drool underneath her. She felt both Mistress's and Sir's hands on her ass, bringing the sting alive as they tenderly massaged her skin. "You did very well, slave," Sir said, before loudly kissing Mistress as they both rubbed Julia's tender ass.

Eventually they stood Julia up, and Sir instructed Mistress to clean Julia's spit covered face with her tongue. Mistress licked up the excess spit, bringing her tongue to Sir's mouth before swallowing. He kissed her as he undid his belt, allowing her to take over removing his pants. Julia wasn't sure where to look when his hard cock sprang free of his boxer briefs, feeling her face blush to match her painted lips. "Now because slave had such a great time watching us the other day, she is going to watch you serve my cock again. You are going to teach her to live up to her cumslut name," Sir instructed, pressing Mistress's shoulders to lower her to the ground. "Kneel beside her slave, and pay attention."

Julia obeyed, eyes widening as Mistress easily took Sir into her mouth, swallowing him into her throat. She coughed once, bringing her head back to lick him shaft to tip before forcing him back down. Julia watched in awe, appreciating the front row seat to the show that she peeped on a couple of days ago. She grew nervous, realizing that Mistress had an incredible amount of skill that Julia absolutely could not emulate. Sir was becoming rougher with her, holding her by the hair while slowly and deliberately fucking her face. Mistress didn't gag or choke, but rather took his cock down her throat while looking up at him, even through the tears that he was creating with each thrust. Just like before, Mistress seemed to be bathing in a calm, which was a stark contrast to Julia's tension as she watched her best friend be ravaged.

Sir held Mistress's head on his cock, wiping the tears out of her eyes with his thumbs as she struggled for air. When he decided that she had had enough, he released her, praising her effort. He side stepped over to Julia, saying "Let's see what she's learned."

Mistress removed the ball gag, a trail of spit coming from Julia's mouth and down her shirt. She held back Julia's hair, positioning her face at Sir's cock. He gave the side of her face a few good slaps with his shaft before wiping it around her face, spreading the spit left behind by her gag. Julia's jaw was sore from being gagged, but she didn't have a lot of time to think about it before Sir's cock invaded her mouth. He was gentler with her than he was with Mistress, for which Julia felt grateful. "That's it, stick out your tongue," Mistress coached, still gently holding her hair back as Julia serviced her boyfriend. Julia obeyed, letting Sir rub his cock across her tongue, soaking it in spit before roughly reaching it to her throat. He didn't press in yet, giving her a chance to get used to his girth. "We are going to train your throat to make you into a perfect little cumslut," Mistress said encouragingly, holding Julia's head a little more firmly. With Sir's cock at the back of her throat, Julia's head was pressed into him, the tip of his cock entering her throat. She coughed instantly, tears springing to her eyes as she gasped. "Again," she heard Mistress say, and before she could even catch her breath Sir's cock was back in her throat. This went on countless times, with Julia being given just enough time to take a breath before her throat was again filled with cock. Tears streamed down her face, mixing with the spit streaming down her chin as she gagged and choked. Mistress kept holding her hair and head, gently stroking her cheek and encouraging her as Sir continued his assault. Every now and then he asked her to look at him, just to smear her makeup. Julia couldn't pay attention to anything around her except her chance to breathe; with each cough she sucked in air like her life depended on it, already looking forward to her next opportunity. She didn't hear the gurgling sound she was making, nor Mistress's and Sir's comments- just one breath after another- that's all she was.

They finally showed her mercy, Sir giving one final thrust into her throat before pulling his cock out, wiping her spit all over her messy face. "You did very well," he said gently, Mistress stroking her hair and forehead as she tried to get her bearings again. "I think she earned it," Mistress said. Julia vaguely wondered what she meant, until she saw Sir's hand stroking his rock-hard cock. "Are you ready to become a cumslut?" Mistress asked, holding Julia's head firmly in case she had any doubts. "Yes, Mistress," Julia said obediently. "Open your mouth," Sir said, and when Julia obeyed she felt the first rope of hot cum hit her tongue.

Sir's release released something in Julia as well; as he sprayed her mouth and face with cum she felt relief, like the lid being lifted on a pot of boiling water. She basked in the feeling, allowing herself to feel pride as well- she had persevered through the constant stimulation and fear, earning praise from both of her partners. While her mouth was still open, Mistress fed her the rest of Sir's cum on her face, gently wiping it off of her cheeks and nose and into her open mouth, further smearing her makeup. Julia was completely spent, hovering somewhere above the moment. They stood her up, taking her over to her bed. Mistress helped her out of the latex, Julia still floating too high to feel self-conscious as she stood naked in front of her friends. They tucked her into bed, Sir coming into the room with a warm cloth and gently wiping her face clean of makeup.

"Go to sleep now, slave, you've been such a good girl. We will be here when you wake up." Julia heard Mistress's...Katie's... gentle voice in her ears as she leaned into her well-earned sleep.

Chapter 5

Julia awoke from a dreamless sleep, incredibly well-rested and calm. It took her a moment to recall the experiences that put her to sleep, and when she did she felt a mixture of shock and awe at her audacity. As if that happened! Did she dream it? Oh goodness, is it going to be awkward? How does she go back to making dinner with Katie after she...after they...oof. Before Julia could spiral too far, Katie knocked gently on her door. When she realized that Julia was awake, she bounded into the room with her usual easy energy. She jumped onto Julia's bed at her feet, crossing her legs and looking at her expectantly. "Well, did you have fun?!" she asked, unable to contain her excitement.

Julia laughed, surprised at how easily it came. She blushed, sitting up and realizing her ass still stung a little. "I really did, thanks," she said, adopting Katie's infectious smile. "Jack absolutely loved having both of us...and I really liked exploring my inner switch. I really hope you will play with us again...maybe even make it a regular thing." Julia couldn't believe it- calm, cool, collected Katie was rambling! Julia found it hard to believe that this bubbly best friend could be the same person who spanked her and fed her cum last night. She decided to think about it later, and leaned into Katie's enthusiasm. The two girls spent the morning together doing regular things; Jack had gone back to his place to get ready for work, and Katie worked tonight. Julia was looking forward to having the place to herself, if only to have the space to think about what a hard left turn her life had taken in the last couple of days.

When Katie left for work that evening, Julia headed to her favourite trail for a hike in the interest of clearing her head. She and Katie hadn't talked any more about their...experience...which was both totally normal and totally weird. She began to make a mental pros and cons list- to what end, she wasn't sure, but it was always the place she started when she was trying to decide something. She mused as she walked, letting the music blasting through her headphones clear her head when the list got blurry.

Pros

Constant butterflies

Not awkward the next day (so far)

SO HOT

Curiosity

Feeling of pride, emotional safety

SO HOT

Feeling of accomplishment, validation

I want more

Cons

Roommate dynamics?

Katie's boyfriend? Cheating?

Sore ass

Sore throat

Future relationship/boyfriend?

Okay so even with SO HOT appearing more than once, the pros still definitely outweighed the cons- so what did that mean? Was Julia really going to enter a more regular...or permanent?...dynamic with Katie and Jack? The cons list had a lot of unknowns- how would this impact their relationship long term? Was it cheating if Katie was there (and helping)? What about future boyfriends for Julia?

As Julia thought through the cons though, one thing continued to ring true- she wanted more. With that sentiment in mind, she sent a group text to Katie and Jack: "I'm in."

Chapter 6

It was finally the weekend. The rest of the week had passed without incident, with Julia and Katie resuming their usual patterns of work and school, sharing the odd meal or TV show together. Jack had been over a few times, and aside from finding herself blushing every time he looked at her, Julia found interactions with him to be fairly normal. When she got home from class Friday night, Katie was dressed again in her latex catsuit, finishing her makeup. "He will be here in about 45 minutes, get dressed. I put your outfit on your bed," she said, leaving no room for questions or conversation.

Julia went straight to her room, seeing a new latex outfit on her bed with a note from Sir:

"Be a good slave and put this on...I like you in latex. Don't forget the eyeliner, and a little something extra- in your favourite colour if I remember correctly."

-Sir

She touched the smooth material, this time a skater dress. Two additional pieces of fabric accompanied it, and it took her a minute to realize that they were thigh highs. His final gift was a tube of lipstick. With some difficulty Julia got dressed, taking extra care to emphasize her eyeliner before finishing with her new lipstick shade- a deep purple. It isn't a colour she would ever wear, but somehow with her head-to-toe latex it worked.

When Mistress came into her room, she inspected her outfit and approved. Mistress braided her slave's dark hair into pigtails and finished her with the ball gag before leading her out to the living room to an awaiting Sir.

Julia had been so focused on getting ready that she hadn't heard Sir arrive. He was sitting on the couch, completely relaxed. When she realized that she was late, her heart fluttered a bit in panic- while timeliness wasn't an explicit rule, it felt disrespectful to him for her not to be ready. Her suspicions were confirmed when he said "You're late, slave."

Julia nodded, the ball gag preventing her from speaking, keeping her eyes trained on the floor. "Oh, that's right- the slave's mouth always has to be full," he teased, dipping his finger into Julia's mouth before turning his attention to Mistress. "Why wasn't the cumslut ready, pet?"

"I'm sorry, Master," Mistress said evenly, "I lost track of time. It was my fault, and I know that I need to be punished." Sir got up from the couch, removing his belt as he bent Mistress over the couch. "Slave, count," he instructed before delivering the first crack. He didn't speak as he delivered 20 lashes with his belt; Julia jumped a little with each blow, but Mistress barely moved, other than a faint whimper at the end. When Julia got to the count of 20, Sir stopped, gently caressing Mistress's red ass and telling her it was over. She stood, and he kissed her deeply, an intimacy that had Julia looking away to give them privacy.

When they were done, their attention turned back to Julia. "it's her turn," Sir said, handing Mistress his belt as she bent Julia over the couch. Julia gulped, confident that she would need to use a safe word. She felt Mistress's hand on her back, steadying her on the couch. "Count, slave," Sir said again, and Julia worked to ground herself before the first crack.

The belt stung differently than the paddle, its impact sharper but shallower. Julia yelped at the first few blows, but eventually tried to calm her reactions to more closely emulate Mistress's. She somewhat succeeded, focusing on the mental exercise of grounding herself between blows, using the counts to stay focused. She tried to think of them in counts of five...just five more...five more...until finally she heard herself say twenty through her gag. She hadn't realized she was crying; a few silent tears escaped her eyes as she took her punishment. Mistress wiped them away, gently stroking her cheek while Sir traced his fingers along the lines left by his belt. "These are going to look very nice tomorrow," he said appreciatively.

Julia was encouraged by his praise, the difficulty of the pain that she had just endured replaced by the warmth of his affection. She felt a solidarity with Mistress for having experienced the same punishment, even though she understood they were not equals. "We are going to continue the slave training tonight," Sir instructed both women. "Pet, take the slave to our room and tie her to the bed, with her head off the side- I am going to use her throat while you work on her pussy."

Julia obediently followed Mistress to the bed, laying sideways on the bed with her head hanging off the side. She laid still as Mistress secured her ankles and wrists, leaving her starfished on the bed. Julia pulled against her restraints, testing their tight limits. She was truly helpless, but now along with the ripple of nervousness there was also excitement. She could hear murmurs as Sir and Mistress strategized, feeling her pussy dampen in anticipation. Her mouth was watering, the ball gag preventing her from swallowing.

She felt Sir's hands on her face, gently positioning her head as he laid his cock on her cheek. At the same time, Mistress sat between her spread legs, running fingernails up Julia's thighs. Julia squirmed in anticipation, willing them both to start the training and put her out of the misery of waiting. "Have you ever been edged, slave?" Mistress asked, her fingers moving ever closer to Julia's dripping pussy. Sir removed her gag so that she could answer, wiping the trailing spit onto his cock. "No, Mistress," Julia replied obediently. "I am going to tease your pussy...no matter what, you are not permitted to cum until I tell you to, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," was the last thing that Julia was permitted to say before her mouth was filled with cock. Sir slid into her mouth slowly, not reaching her throat. He let her mouth work him, Julia setting the pace for once. As she got used to the angle of having him above her, her head slightly hanging off of the bed, Mistress spread the lips of her pussy and blew on her clit. Julia moaned on Sir's cock, already wanting to cum. Mistress explored her pussy with the intuition of a woman, taking note of each shiver and moan. Julia felt like she was going to explode, and tried to focus harder on Sir's cock so as not to cum without permission.