Best Friends Forever

Story Info
What best friends will do for each other.
4.6k words
3.96
10.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best Friends Forever

By Maximillian Excaliber

Chapter One

It is a Friday night. The date is April 1st 2016. The place is Columbus Georgia.

Abe and Julie Simpson have been happily married for fifteen years. They live in a middle class subdivision located in the north part of the city.

He is fifty-six; she forty-five. He is five foot, nine inches tall, has brown hair, brown eyes and an average build. She is ebony in complexion, the same height, the same eye color, full figured and her hair color depends on her mood. This week it is black with streaks of red.

Abe works from home as an Internet blogger; Julie in an office tower for a national insurance company.

Earlier that day, a life long friend of Julie's arrives for a weekend visit. The friend is a woman and her name is Stephanie Brown.

Stephanie is also forth-five, full figured but has blond hair and blue eyes.

Both women come from the same small town in Georgia, a town they nicknamed 'Gritsville'. Julie moved to Columbus to go to college. Stephanie stayed where she was has lived there all her life.

Till this day, Stephanie and Abe have never met. Abe knows nothing about Stephanie other than the fact that she is Julie's best friend and that the two women were 'wild' when they were young, something he does not believe.

There is a party going on at the Simpsons. In attendance are the Simpsons themselves, a few of their closest friends and Stephanie.

Being a good hostess, Julie spends the night roaming the room engaging in small talk with every guest and seeing to it that everyone has a good time. Abe spends the night attempting to avoid Stephanie, who much to his surprise, is coming onto him every time Julie is busy entertaining guests.

Two o'clock in the morning the party is over. Julie and Stephanie are sitting in living room talking, drinking and occasionally glancing in his direction. Girl talk, he figures and, because he is tired of playing cat and mouse with Stephanie, Abe excuses himself and goes to bed.

Even though Stephanie is very attractive, Abe wants to be faithful to Julie.

Eight hours later, Abe awakens to the feeling of something touching his wrist. Whatever it is, the thing is cold.

He opens his eyes. The room is bright from the early morning sunlight shinning through curtains. There is a woman leaning over him, a pair of handcuffs in her left hand. The woman is Julie. She is dressed in blue jeans, a white blouse and blue tennis shoes.

"What are you going to do with those; something kinky I hope?" Asks Abe as the fog of sleep begins fading away. They occasionally do a little bondage.

Momentarily startled, the woman jumps back, then quickly recovers her composure and says to him, "Something like that? Put your hands over your head between the center bars."

"Sure thing." He tells her and does, all the while thinking, 'This is a side of her I haven't seen before.'

Quickly, Julie reaches over his head, through the bars and binds Abe's wrists with the handcuffs leaving his hands effectively shackled to the headboard. Without saying a word, she goes to her dresser, opens the top drawer and removes three scarves. Next, she uses two scarves to secure his ankles to the bed's foot-board and the last to gag him.

After pulling on Abe's restraints to make sure he is unable to free himself, she abruptly yells. "Okay, you can come in now."

In walks Stephanie wearing a red, high-cut, silk robe and what Abe is sure nothing underneath. Stephanie stops a few feet behind Julie.

This shocks Abe; their relationship is monogamous. He is sure she's not one for sharing him and wonders what is going on.

For several long moments both women stand there stoically and stare at him.

Julie is the first to brake the silence. "Stephanie told me that someone, a man, came into her room last night after I left for work and took advantage of her. She thinks it was you!" Julie, who is a network administrator, was called in to correct a problem with one of her company's email servers.

Abe begins to feel very vulnerable. His legs are spread open, his ankles are two feet apart and a woman he doesn't even know is accusing him of molesting her. Worse, his wife of fifteen years is acting as if she believes the accusation.

He tries to say, "Huh?" It comes out more like a grunt.

Stephanie giggles once, then puts on a serious face.

Julie continues... "Tell him what happened Sweetie..."

"Like I said, the party ended shortly after you went to work last night. I cleaned up and I went to bed. About six o'clock or so, someone came into my room, tied me to the bed and fucked me."

Abe notices the woman is grinning the entire time she is speaking.

Julie turns to face Stephanie and the grin disappears. "Do you think you can identify the man?"

"I think so, at least one part of him any way." Answers Stephanie.

Julie asks, "What part is that?"

"His penis." Replies Stephanie. She's smiling again.

Julie rotates to face Abe, bends down and yanks the sheet covering Abe from the bed. It lands on the floor to her right.

Abe is now laying naked and exposed on the bed.

Using the index finger of her right hand, Julie points directly to his cock and says to Stephanie, "Is this the penis that fucked you?"

Stephanie glances at Abe's cock.

"I can't tell from here. It could be."

Abe tries to say, "It wasn't me." but it sounds like, "It was free."

Both women look at him. Julie demands, "Was that a confession?"

Nervously, he shakes his head from side to side indicating it was not and tries to say what he meant. Because he is gagged, it comes out the same.

Abe knows this is not helping him.

Julie says to Stephanie, "Come here take a closer look."

The blond approaches the bed, bends to within six inches of Abe's penis and appears to inspect it. "Well?" Asks Julie impatiently.

"I don't know. The one I saw was erect; this one isn't." Declares Stephanie.

As Stephanie moves upright, Julie explains. "I can fix that." She walks over to the television, presses the power switch turning on the device, removes a Blueray disc from the TV stand and inserts it into Blueray Player. The DVD begins playing immediately. Julie picks up the device's remote from atop the television and presses the INPUT button until the TV's display reads 'Optical Disc'. On the screen flashes various scenes one after another of middle aged women having sex with other middle aged women and men. A title reading "MILF, MILF and More MILF" materializes. Coming from the television's speakers are the sounds of women moaning and poor quality synthesized music." Julie presses the FORWARD button several times causing the video to advance through scenes until she finds the one she wants. "This is his favorite part." On the screen appear two people on a bed. One is a man, laying on his back. The other is a woman, kneeling face down on top of the man. The woman has long blond hair, tied in a bun. Only the man's hairy legs and erect cock are visible. Both people are naked. The woman's head is closest to the camera. In her mouth is the man's cock. Her head is bobbing up and down on it. Her hips are squirming erotically from side to side and muffled moans can be heard escaping her lips. The couple is obviously engaged in sixty-nine.

Julie steps away from the television giving Abe and unobstructed view.

When he sees what is on the screen, Abe looks away. He is convinced that this is all some twisted plot by Stephanie as revenge for his spurning her advances.

"It looks like he's not going to cooperate." Points out his accuser. Perplexed, the women consider their options.

"You know, if we had a vibrator, you could use it to make him hard. All you have to do is find his prostate and..."

Abe cringes at the thought.

Julie likes Stephanie's suggestion. "That's a good idea! There's a bottle of lube and a small pink vibrator in the top drawer of the nightstand on my side of the room. Hand them to me." She points to the right side of the bed.

Stephanie retrieves the items gives them to Julie.

Julie tests the vibrator to see if it works; it does. Then she examines the bottle, "It looks empty." She raises the spout, holds the bottle directly over Abe's penis and squeezes. Only three drops fall onto the head of his cock. "Fuck! That's not enough. I'm going to have to go to buy some. There's a convenience store about two miles down the road. It's about four minutes away. Do you feel safe staying here until I get back?"

"He can't get away can he?" Asks her friend, to which Julie replies, "Those are real handcuffs and the scarves are one hundred percent silk. He's not going anywhere."

About a minute later, Abe hears the garage door open and close.

Stephanie sits down on the bed next to his chest and begins speaking...

"You know, I'm going to see your cock get hard one way or the other. Why not make it easy for yourself and just watch the video?"

Defiantly, Abe shakes his head no.

Stephanie moves the palm of her right hand from the bed and lays it upon his chest.

Abe jerks and tries to pull away.

Stephanie's hand follows him.

"She's wrong you know?" Using the index finger of her right hand, Stephanie begins tracing a line down in the direction of his midsection. "There's enough lube there to get you started." Stephanie reaches for the base of his cock with her left hand and ceases it in a soft but firm grip. "Your cock will respond automatically to a simple application of pressure. For example, if I begin moving my hand up and down like this, pulling upward as I do, blood will be forced into your cock and it will grow."

Abe tries to move away a second time.

Stephanie counters by rolling on top of his left leg and straddling it between her thighs, pinning him to the bed. Then, after she takes his cock in her left hand again, she places the tip of her right index finger on the head of his cock and begins rolling it in a circular motion.

Abe feels the lubricant spreading with each rotation and he is soon half erect.

He closes his eyes and tries desperately to not think about what she is doing.

"That's right! Close your eyes and concentrate only on the sound of that woman moaning while he eats her pussy. Picture in your mind her hand stroking his cock the way I'm doing yours."

For a split second, he does and immediately regrets it.

"Feel the blood flowing in your cock, making it harder and harder with every stroke of my hand. Imagine you're sticking it inside a warm, wet pussy."

Stephanie feels his cock throb in her hand several times and watches it expand to what she is sure its full girth.

"Good! Now you're ready!"

Abe wonders, "Ready for what?" and mumbles the same into his gag.

The phone rings.

Stephanie takes off her robe and climbs on Abe, straddling his pelvis with her legs in the process and picks up the phone from the nightstand and answers by pressing the talk button on the phone.

"Hello, Simpson residence." She rubs her pussy over Abe's cock. "Oh Hi Julie! What's up?" She giggles.

"You're going to have to go to another store; the one you went to was out?" She leans forward, her grabs the head of his cock and rolls it around the mouth of her pussy.

Abe is struggling beneath her and grunts his disapproval.

Stephanie locks her legs under his preventing him from bucking her off.

"You'll be back in about an hour?" He makes another attempt to throw her from him. She places her right arm under the small of his back for leverage and pushes the head of his cock into her. Her eyes are closed, she wants to enjoy as much of the experience as she can. "Am I having a hard time being in the same room with him?"

Abe musters his strength and presses his body to the bed as much as he can in an attempt to retreat from her slippery, well lubricated sex.

Stephanie smiles, amused at his feeble attempts to avoid the inevitable.

"Kind of but nothing I haven't got a hand on."

Knowing he's trapped, she lowers her loins, easing her weight down and takes in the first inch of his cock then, playfully she sticks her tongue out at him tauntingly.

Her hips begin rocking slowly to and fro on the inch of his cock encased in her pussy.

"No..." She pants. "...he's not even watching the DVD." She pants again. "If you ask me," Yet another pant. "I think his concentration is..." A forth pant. "... somewhere else right now." A fifth. "Why am I breathing so hard?" Pant again. "Hold on, I think someone is..." Pant. "...at the door... Love you too. See you when you get back."

Stephanie hangs up the phone and let's it drop to the floor.

"Well, that's convenient. Julie says she won't be back for at least an hour. I suppose I could wait and see how long you can hold that wonderfully muscular ass of yours down." Announces Stephanie, between pants. Then she makes him an offer. "Tell you what, if you'll raise your ass and fuck me one time, I'll get off and tell Julie it's all one big mistake. Deal?" She lowers his gag enabling him to speak.

Unable to determine from her voice whether or not she is sincere, Abe opens his eyes and tries to read her expression but, the only thing he can see on her it is a look of pure lust. "Promise?"

"Promise." She assures.

Even though he doesn't know if he can trust her, Abe decides to do it. "Alright, just this once." He has second thoughts.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Do..." Without warning he does, pushing her high into the air, nearly raising her completely off the mattress.

"AHH FUCK!" She gasps.

He holds himself there for several seconds and discovers how snug her pussy is. Quick to avoid temptation, he lowers his hips. "Well?" He says to her expectantly while trying to ignore the way her breast are rising with each erotic and labored breath she takes.

"That was deep!" She acknowledges and takes several deep breaths.

There is still an inch of his cock inside her and she isn't moving.

He repeats himself. "Promise me, damn it!"

"I'm a woman of my word. You did what I asked, now I'm going to get off."

Stephanie descends down his cock until she has all of him inside her again and starts fucking in a steady, metronome like pace.

Despite how good it feels, he calls her a "Lying Evil Bitch!"

"Oh shut up! We both know you want it!"

Refusing to admit she is right, Abe responds, "That's not true!"

His cock begins to tingle. He closes his eyes once more, hoping the feeling will go away.

Stephanie sees him do so, knows why and doubles her pace. Soon after she begins moaning letting him know that her pleasure is increasing.

He struggles against his bindings, moving his hips first left, then right.

"That's it! Move your cock inside me! It feels just like you're fucking me back." She exclaims and fucks him faster.

His pleasure increases and he struggles even more.

She goes faster still.

A minute later he is close to orgasm and is about to cross the point of no return when abruptly she stops fucking him. Her body is quivering and she is screaming silently, unable to utter a sound. Stephanie is cumming and he is relieved.

Finally, when her orgasm ends, Stephanie collapses on him where she lays, gasping for breath. It takes her several minutes to recover her senses.

"That was great." She tells him.

Abe responds with, "Now will you get off me?"

She does not. Instead, Stephanie, who is still breathing heavily, crawls backwards and once more straddles his left leg.

"You haven't cum yet."

He ask her through the gag, "What about your promise?"

She takes his still wet with her juices, erect cock into her left hand.

"I did get off, now it's your turn."

Abe closes his eyes in frustration.

"Open your eyes and I'll show you something!"

Curiosity gets the best of him.

"Watch this..." Stephanie opens her mouth and in one swift motion, deep throats him and holds his cock there for at least thirty seconds. When she comes up for air, she says, "Tell me that doesn't feel good!"

When he refuses to acknowledge her, she does it again ten times and then stops long enough to twirl her tongue around the head of his cock, sucks it, and starts all over again.

Fighting the rapidly building pleasure in his cock, Abe thinks to himself, 'I can't let her make me cum. I have to hold out until Julie gets home. I need her to see what's happening so she'll know the truth.' He thinks.

Then Stephanie throws him a curve-ball. She removes her mouth from his cock and, while pumping his cock with both hands, tells him...

"I know what you're trying to do. It won't work. Look at the clock. Julie won't be home for at least another half hour. That's more than enough time for me to suck you dry. You can try to fight it but we both know you're going to lose in the end."

Abe says the first thing that comes to his mind... "Blow Me Bitch!" and immediately regrets it.

Stephanie laughs, and says...

"Okay!" and does.

Twenty minutes later his legs start violently quivering. A minute after his time runs out. Abe's cock explodes in the most powerful orgasm of his life while he hears the garage door opening.

Stephanie, without even losing concentration, shoves the gag back into his mouth and sucks the last few drops of cum from him as Julie calls to them from the kitchen, "The garbage man ran, I'll be there as soon as I bring in the cans."

As the garage door closes, Stephanie jumps off the bed, grabs her robe and runs to the bathroom.

Abe hears the sound of water running in the sink and glances down at his rapidly deflating cock. To his amazement, it is as clean as it was before Julie left meaning that there is no evidence to prove what has happened during Julie's absence.

Julie walks in the door... "I picked up a few things we might need at the sex shoppe..."

She stops and looks for Stephanie, who at that moment, is exiting the bathroom.

"About that Julie, I might have had a little too much to drink last night." Stephanie confesses. "I'm really sorry. Abe's seems like a good man," She pauses, then with a far away look in her eyes she recalls fucking him, "a real good man. I'm sure he'd never do such a thing."

As she gives her friend a hug, Julie says to Stephanie, "It's okay dear. I know you've been going through a hard time."

"Oh, it's been hard, very hard!" Says Stephanie.

Abe sighs in disbelief and shakes his head.

The two women end their embrace.

Julie continues, "Abe's an understanding man; I'm sure he'll forget about the whole thing. Isn't that right honey?" She looks at him expectantly.

Meanwhile, Abe is thinking, 'Great! She'll never believe me now. Stephanie has her completely snowballed and, if that isn't bad enough, I can't say no without Julie thinking I'm an asshole."

Julie covers him with the sheet from the floor while Stephanie lowers his gag and says to him...

"Abe, I'm really so sorry, can you ever forgive me?" Her words sound innocent but both Stephanie and Abe know they are a deception. She makes this point when she leans forward, and kisses him on the forehead saying... "Is there anything, anything at all, I can do to make it up to you?" Her tits are in his face the entire time!

His vision blocked by her memories, he can't see Julie and assumes she is looking somewhere else.

Julie whispers something in Stephanie's ears and Stephanie leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

Instead of freeing him as Abe expects, Julie seductively strips naked. "What are you doing?" He asks.

She climbs on the bed and mounts him in a sixty-nine position. "Apologizing for not trusting you." Before he can reply, his cock is in her mouth and she is sucking him. "You don't have to... muff..." Her pussy is in his face. When she has him hard, he starts licking her and enjoys some guilt free sex.

Julie cums three times on his face, mounts him reverse cow-girl, and cums twice more before he gets off the second time.

12