Best Friends Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

The next Monday morning, April 4th, Abe goes to the liqueur store to replenish their stock, Julie and Stephanie sit down at the kitchen table to talk.

The women have waited two days for a chance to have a private conversation. "Well, tell me all about it. How long did it take you to get him off? How did you get off?" Inquires Julie.

"I started fucking him while you and I were talking on the phone and we went at it until I came. He refused to let go so I started blowing him. You know, he held out right up till the moment you walked in the door. If it hadn't been for those garbage cans, he might have made it." Stephanie tells her. "What about you? Did I leave anything left for you?"

Recalling causes Julie's pussy to twitch. "When I got there he was still in his refractory period so, I took advantage of it by having him lick my pussy. After I came three times, I figured he'd had enough time to recover and started fucking him. I came two more times before he got off. From the sound of it, I had more fun than you did."

"Does kinda sound that way, doesn't it? Has he said anything to you about what happened?" Inquires Stephanie.

Julie replies, "Not a word. I think he's afraid if he does I won't believe him and he'll look like an asshole. You?"

Stephanie goes to the sink and rinses out her coffee and answers...

"Nope. He's gone out of his way to avoid me when you're not around." After a moment's reflection, Stephanie confesses, "Too bad I have to go home. I'd love to do it again but, there's no way he'll fall for the same thing twice."

There is silence while both women consider their options. The expression on Julie's face changes as inspiration hits her. "Not the same thing, this time we'll do something different." She lays out her plan.

Monday, March 28th one week earlier, Julie is driving home from work. Her cell phone rings. She reads the caller ID, then answers it. "Hey BFF. What's up in Gritsville?" BFF is short for Best Friends Forever.

"Nothing!" Stephanie sounds depressed.

Julie can hear it. "Are you still seeing what's his name?"

"Billy? That didn't work out."

Julie almost runs a red-light, "I'm sorry. What happened?"

"He moved to Atlanta... with his boyfriend."

Julie slams her foot on her brakes to keep from hitting a school bus in front of her. She is not the world's best driver. "When's the last time you got laid?"

"Well, let me see... the divorce was two years ago and Billy played me on the hook for six months so it's been two years and six months." Obviously, their relationship is one in which they can be totally candid with each other.

After Stephanie goes on to tell Julie that she has no prospects, Julie suggests, "Why don't you come to Columbus. I'll introduce you to Abe and you two spend some 'quality time' together. He has staying power like you won't believe."

"I remember you telling me he's on the conservative side when it comes to sex. Has something changed?"

Julie explains, "No, nothing's changed. We're just not going to give him the chance to say no!" Having reached her destination, she parks the car, turns off the motor and lays out her plan. "Okay, so here's what were going to do..."

Those are the events that lead up to the night of April 1st.

It is now the night of April 8th, Friday one week later. That night, Julie hosts another party. Saturday morning Abe begins to awaken and hears the sound of the garbage truck outside. He hasn't opened his eyes and so, is not fully awake. He feels a hand slowly stroking his cock. There are lips kissing his neck. When he discovers he can't move his hands or feet, Abe assumes Julie is in another one of her kinky moods.

"Good morning Abe." Says a female voice.

He opens his eyes. The voice does not belong to Julie. It is Stephanie. "What are you doing here?" He demands.

"Julie invited me down for the weekend. She told me about the key under the flowerpot and said I should let myself in if she wasn't here. Didn't she tell you?"

Abe shakes his head. "No she most certainly did not!"

"Guess what, we'll be seeing a lot of each other in the future. I'm moving to Columbus! Wont that be great?"

He mumbles sarcastically, "Yeah, great. I can't wait." He thinks... 'It's a nightmare!'

The phone rings.

Stephanie uses her free hand to pick it up.

"Simpson residence." She cups her hand over the phone. "It's Julie. She wants to talk to you. I'll put her on speaker phone."

Abe says "Yes?" He's not about to tell his wife what is happening.

Julie tells him, "Stephanie's going to be staying with us until she can find a place of her own. If she needs anything, give it to her. What's ours is hers. Hold on, a truck just cut me off... ASSHOLE! GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH! Okay, where was I. Oh yeah. I trust her completely and I'm giving her a key so she can come and go when she wants." Julie comes to a four way stop sign and pauses.

He asks, "Is that all?"

She goes through the intersection. "No, tell her I said to leave some for me."

Abe doesn't understand. "Leave some what?" he asks.

Julie answers, "Cock! Tell her she's not to wear you out!". There is a short pause, then Julie adds, "I told you we used to be wild! Gotta go!" and then, before he can say anything, she hangs up the phone.

He asks Stephanie, "Am I dreaming?"

"Yes." Stephanie tells him as she positions her pussy over his cock. "It's just a dream..." She takes him inside her. "...a hot, steamy, wet dream. Now go back to sleep and enjoy it."

The End

12