Best Friends Forever Pt. 02

Story Info
D/S/s, MFf, Slave, Spit, Latex.
8.1k words
4.59
8.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The cock in Julia's face was a familiar sight, but when paired with the feeling between her legs she was in brand new territory. Sir's cock glided across her cheek, spreading spit in its path before being thrust into her mouth. Julia gratefully accepted it, relaxing her throat so that he could use it as he saw fit. She had built a considerable amount of skill with this particular task, and barely gagged as he began his assault.

Julia was on her hands and knees on her roommate's bed, sucking her roommate's boyfriend Jack's cock. Not to worry, her roommate Katie was there too- between Julia's legs. Katie- or, Mistress, as Julia was to refer to her in this context- was the source of the aforementioned unfamiliar territory. They were having an indulgent Sunday morning; while Julia sucked Sir's cock, Mistress was fucking her pussy from behind.

She was wearing her usual black latex, today's outfit chosen by Sir- a long-sleeved skater dress, barely long enough to cover her ass, with cutouts for her tits. She was also wearing her black leather collar with purple stitching, a gift from her friends when they began this crazy journey together. Julia moaned into Sir's cock as Mistress entered her pussy, the complementing sensations rippling through her body from one end to the other (literally). Mistress was completely nude, save for her collar and a latex and leather harness around her hips, the silicone dildo securely strapped to her pelvis. This was the first time that Mistress had used a strap-on on her, and Julia was definitely a fan. "Do you like being spitroasted, cumslut?" Sir asked, taking his cock out of Julia's mouth just long enough for her to reply "Yes, Sir."

"Shouldn't you be thanking Mistress for fucking your pussy so well?" he asked, thrusting his cock into Julia's throat and holding it there as she felt Mistress pumping into her. Julia gagged, and Sir held his cock in her throat for two more of Mistress's thrusts before pulling out. "Thank you, Mistress," Julia coughed, tears running down her face as Sir's cock went back in her throat. "Ah, you're welcome, cumslut, you take cock so well," Mistress said from behind her. Julia could sense the sexual tension building between Sir and Mistress as they were no doubt making intense eye contact over top of her.

Julia could hear her pussy juices with every thrust of Mistress's cock as she freely drooled down her chin onto the mattress from the cock on the other side of her. She felt an orgasm building, which was currently a miserable situation given that she was forbidden to cum for a week as a punishment. She had procrastinated a paper that she had due for school and ended up having to pull an all-nighter to get it done- on a night that Sir and Mistress had planned to use her. Julia had thought that she could finish in time, but a writer's block had her scrambling at the last minute. While she knew that her friends would acquiesce and allow her to finish the paper, she also knew that it would come at a price- a punishment. She did her best to avoid punishment, but it was an inevitable- and necessary- part of the life of a slave. She never imagined, however, that they would take orgasms away from her for a week.

"It's for your own good," Mistress had said gently, stroking Julia's hair as the realization of the consequence began to sink in. "Please, Mistress, any other punishment- you can spank me as many times as you like," Julia countered, and Sir laughed. "Your academics are important, and we want you to break this procrastination habit," he explained. "With this punishment, you are not likely to put off an assignment again." While he wasn't wrong, Julia was horrified at her predicament. She knew better than to try to negotiate or argue- this just made the consequence longer or more severe- so she bit her tongue and went back to her room to start work on her homework.

That was six days ago, and Sir and Mistress had made sure to play with her for each day of her sentence. To say that she was sexually frustrated was the understatement of the century. In truth, Julia was a puddle of desperation, ready to cum at any given moment. Mistress's silicone cock currently ravaging her pussy was pushing her closer and closer to a very sharp edge- one she didn't dare fall over.

Julia moaned as she tried to control her orgasm, focusing on Sir's cock in her mouth and trying to ignore the intense pleasure between her legs. The issue was that she was learning to derive a considerable amount of pleasure from being face-fucked as well, so her strategy wasn't very effective. "Please, Sir...Mistress...please, I'll be good...please let me cum," Julia begged, knowing it was in vain but desperate to try.

"Oh, my pretty slave," Sir said, his hand caressing Julia's chin as his cock kept a steady pace thrusting into her mouth, "you know better. You can't cum until tomorrow, and certainly not until we give you permission- you'd best hold it if you know what's good for you," he said, his gentle tone in contrast to the clear threat in his words. Julia focused harder, her pussy aching to find release.

She could feel Sir's cock pulse in her mouth, a familiar sign that he was getting close to his own edge. As Julia braced herself for his hot load down her throat, Mistress picked up the pace. Each time Mistress slammed into Julia from behind, Sir's cock made it deeper and deeper into her throat. Julia moaned as she desperately held her orgasm, arching her back away from Mistress in search of relief. Sir grabbed her by the hair, steadying her mouth as he prepared to let go. "Fill her up, Master, she hasn't had breakfast yet," she heard Mistress say. With that, he filled her mouth until his cum dripped down her chin.

Chapter 2

After Sir filled her belly with cum, Mistress pulled her silicone cock out of Julia's pussy, lest she accidentally cum. Sir unhitched the dildo from the latex harness and used it on Mistress to finish her off while Julia watched. The two of them had such chemistry and connection- Julia loved to watch them. In fact, that's how all of this started- Julia getting caught accidentally watching them.

Once everyone- or at least Sir and Mistress- had been satisfied, the three friends went to the kitchen to make breakfast together. Julia's pussy felt raw and achy, and her entire body was on edge- as, she was finding, was her attitude. The tension from days of edging felt like electricity in her bloodstream, manifesting into constant agitation and distraction. She couldn't concentrate in class, on a tv show, or...anything! She had complained for the first couple of days, but Sir and Mistress made it quite clear that they were not going to budge. She felt pathetic begging, so she just did her best to accept her fate.

The latex that clung to her body did nothing to quell her desire; the smooth, tight fabric clinging to her body just increased stimulation- especially with her tits popping through the cutouts, vulnerable and exposed. She slid past Sir in the kitchen, heading to the fridge to get some orange juice. Her nipples grazed his loose cotton tshirt, and she audibly moaned. "Easy, cumslut," he laughed, twirling a strand of Julia's long, dark hair in his fingers, "you seem a bit...on edge." As he turned to Mistress, he repeated, "Does she seem...on edge...to you?" before they had a shared laugh.

Julia's face flushed as she got some water from the fridge. She didn't want to give them the satisfaction of seeing (more of) her frustration, so she busied herself setting the table. Sir removed their collars before sitting down to breakfast, signalling the end of the D/S/s dynamic for the time being. Julia and Katie padded down the hallway to change, helping each other out of their tight latex getups and returning in a tank top and sweats. The three friends ate in companionable comfort, talking about work drama (Katie and Jack had both graduated college the year prior), Julia's upcoming midterms, and the video game that the three of them had just started playing. Their dynamic was easy; an outsider wouldn't know that Julia's mouth still tasted like Jack's cum, or that Katie had been balls deep in Julia an hour before.

Eventually Jack headed home, leaving each woman with a lingering kiss on the lips. He promised to return tomorrow, on the day that Julia was finally allowed to cum. Julia's clit did a backflip at the notion. For the rest of the day, Katie and Julia did their own thing before making dinner together and watching a movie before bed. They were at opposite ends of the couch, sharing a blanket. Julia could still feel the hum of her orgasm denial in her body, but it was less salient than it had been a few hours ago. She still fidgeted, trying- and failing- to focus on the movie.

"Does he punish you?" Julia blurted, surprised to hear the words come from her mouth. She didn't even realize she had been thinking that, but once she heard it she realized that she really wanted to know. To Katie's credit, she wasn't taken aback- she had been very open with Julia about her dynamic with Jack after Julia had started to play with them. "He does, occasionally," Katie said, a glint in her eye. "For what?" Julia asked, finding herself hungry for information. As far as she could tell, Katie was very rarely punished. She, on the other hand, seemed to incur various punishments quite regularly. "It depends on what we agree to, or are focusing on," Katie mused. "We have been doing this a long time, so I don't often miss the protocol...not like you sometimes do," she teased with a jab of her leg. "You will get there, it just takes practice. Now we focus on goals that I want to set- drinking more water, achieving a new personal best at the gym, or holding his cock in my throat for longer- which, by the way, is something that we are currently working on- whatever the goal, we set up expectations of tasks to get there. If I don't carry out the tasks, he certainly makes sure that I know it," she said, the glint in her eye now complemented by a smirk.

"So...it's like...goal setting?" Julia said slowly, trying to wrap her mind around Katie's perspective. "Yah, pretty much. I find it really helpful...and fun," she admitted, the whisper of a blush at her cheeks. "You two have something really special," Julia replied, her voice showing genuine respect. "Thanks," Katie beamed, "so do the three of us."

It was Julia's turn to blush. Her life really had been transformed in the past few months since she joined Katie and Jack's dynamic. "I want what you have," she said wistfully. "What do you mean?" asked Katie. "Don't get me wrong, I love playing with you- and what we have," Julia began, "but I want...more. You and Jack are so close, so intimate- you support each other, you're...committed. For the long haul- I can tell," Julia explained. She wasn't really sure where this was coming from- probably the lack of orgasms had addled her brain somehow, and she was becoming a needy mess. "I know that what we have is special, and I wouldn't trade it- but I just...I want more," Julia finished, face blushing again.

"I get that," Katie said, to Julia's surprise- she wasn't even sure if she got it. "Good, then can you explain it to me?" Julia joked. "You want security, stability," Katie began, "romance, intimacy- more than what we do. I totally get that." Katie paused, weighing her words. "We've...actually talked about it." She looked at Julia, assessing her. "Jack and I have talked about...more. With you." Katie's usual confidence was rattled, and Julia sat up with rapt attention. "More? What kind of more?" Julia's mind spun, imagining things that she really couldn't even imagine. What more lines did they have to cross? She knew that she was still fairly inexperienced in BDSM, but she was nervous as hell at the thought of more.

"We should really have this conversation with Jack," Katie said, stalling. "Well you can't just leaving me hanging," Julia pleaded, "especially because, you know, you've left me hanging ALL WEEK!" She was half joking, but also incredibly serious- just the thought of her orgasm starvation made her clit tingle. "You're right," Katie laughed, "that wouldn't be fair. Okay, Jack and I have been talking about...a relationship with you. Like what we have, but the three of us."

Julia's face wrinkled as she tried to understand the meaning in Katie's words. At the sight of confusion on her friend's face, Katie continued, "Like...more than play. A relationship, with the three of us. As equals. Romance, sharing more than just sex." Understanding dawned on Julia. She had never considered that the dynamic with Katie and Jack would turn into more than play; as it was, it was one of the most profound things she had ever been a part of. "I...wow, I...I have so many questions," Julia said, and laughed. It felt just like the first time she saw Katie and Jack together- she had a lot of questions then, too.

"We can answer all of them, but I feel like we should talk about this with Jack," Katie said, "given the whole equals thing. I will tell him we talked, and we can all sit down together, okay?" Julia nodded, mulling over the potential that Katie was speaking of. "Yah, that sounds good. I will come with a very long list of questions," Julia laughed. "I would expect nothing less," Katie chided. The girls resumed the movie, both lost in their own thoughts about what could come to be. After the movie finished, they hugged- as best friends- before going their separate ways to sleep. "See you tomorrow," Katie called as she walked down the hall, the promise of an orgasm- hopefully, many orgasms- unsaid on her lips.

Chapter 3

Julia woke up early, body already brimming with anticipation as she immediately realized what day it was- Monday, or rather, The Day She Gets to Cum. She wanted to run down to Katie's room and beg her to allow it, but knew that it would be futile- there is no way Jack- Sir- would miss out on that. Her clit was throbbing, which was pretty much a constant state for her after day three. She thought about cumming morning, noon, and night, tenfold when Sir and Mistress had their hands- or implements- on/in her. She was so eager to cum that she paid little attention to her morning routine; her usually perfect makeup was half done, and she threw on the first outfit her hand touched in her closet. The details didn't matter- Julia just had to get through the day, and then it would finally be time.

Julia didn't learn a single thing in class. She didn't remember a single conversation that she had with anyone. Her consciousness oscillated between thinking about how her eventual orgasm would feel and checking her phone to see if Katie or Jack had messaged. There had been radio silence all day; neither Katie nor Jack had sent so much as a good morning message. She knew that they were intentionally withholding details of the night, enjoying the last few hours of torture. At least she hoped that the torture would be over in a few hours- they wouldn't extend it, would they? Julia felt panic rise and pushed that thought out of her mind immediately- she had to cum- they had to let her.

She willed the bus to move faster, thinking that the sheer need and desire coursing through her body could propel her home faster. She could feel wetness in her pussy, her entire body preparing- overpreparing- for her long overdue release. When her feet hit the sidewalk she ran to the apartment, slowing only when she got into the building to slow her breath. There was no slowing her heart rate- she was ready. She burst into the apartment, throwing her backpack to the side and looking around the apartment. It took her a moment to realize it was empty.

Julia felt tears spring to her eyes as they darted around the empty space. She realized that neither Katie nor Jack had said they would be home- they still hadn't said anything to her all day- but she had expected them to be. They knew what day it was; they knew that she needed to cum. She had been such a good slave, not arguing with them (much), and not touching herself. She had submitted to every edging, torment, and stimulation that they had given her, and had held her orgasm back against the steepest odds. She was quite proud of that, and knew that she had more than earned her long-delayed release. So where the fuck were they?

Julia pulled out her phone, opening the group text with the three of them. There had been no messages since Jack's last night, wishing Katie and Julia a good night, and noting that he would see them tomorrow for what he called a "rewarding" experience. That message relieved Julia slightly- it was at least clear that they intended to come home- it was probably just that they were working late, which might explain the lack of messages as well. They were probably on their way home right now, ready to make Julia scream in pleasure all night. With a newfound calm, Julia went to her room to await their arrival.

She flopped down on her bed, browsing on her phone to occupy her mind. She sent a quick message to the group chat asking when they would be home, and then started scrolling through her usual apps. Every second that her mind wasn't occupied it was focusing on her needy pussy, so she concentrated with extra fervor on the latest tips and tricks for winning her current video game. A half hour passed, then an hour- still no response. Julia was getting frustrated...they'd had their fun- at her expense- all week...it was cruel to torture her further. The more she thought about it, the angrier she felt. She sent them a text to that effect- perhaps a little rambly, but it felt good to get it out. She had been a week without an outlet, so even this little bit felt great.

As soon as she hit send, she instantly regretted it. She knew that she would pay dearly for her insolence, and a pit of cold fear settled into her stomach as she realized that she might pay with tonight's orgasm. Julia broke out into a cold sweat, and had to breathe deeply- much like she did during a spanking punishment- to get herself back under control. What was done was done- she couldn't unsend the text. She paced her room, no longer able to lay idly on her bed. The anxiety mixed with her need, and she felt ready to explode. She had to busy herself- doing what? It wasn't safe for her to cook- she was much too agitated. Suddenly, she had an idea. She would get ready- be poised and ready for when they got home- holding her leash, just as she had been taught. She hoped against hope that seeing such an act of submission would distract from her earlier protest.

Julia showered, taking time to blow dry her dark hair as she let her body dry- no one wanted to put latex onto wet skin. She did her makeup as well, laying on thick mascara and a smoky eye, finishing with her purple lipstick- a gift from Sir. When she was happy with her look, she padded back down to her bedroom to select her outfit. She had accrued quite a collection of latex items. They made her feel incredibly sexy, both in how she looked and how they felt on her skin. She settled on a full catsuit; latex covered her full legs and arms, and contained her breasts with its high cut. There was one cutout, perfectly placed to provide access to her already soaking pussy. The catsuit was a bit of work to get into without Katie's help, but she finally managed, the feeling of the latex tight against her nipples already threatening to send her over the edge. She put her ballgag into her mouth, ensuring that it was as tight as Sir usually made it. She got her collar off of the hook by the door but didn't fasten it- that was a task only for Sir. She slipped into her black heels, and went to the kitchen to wait.

The door to the apartment opened into the kitchen, so Julia found a spot on the floor directly in the sightline of someone coming in the door. She carefully knelt on the floor, moving slowly so as not to further arouse herself as the latex hugged her skin. She placed the leash and collar into her open palms, resting them on her thighs until the door opened. She took a few steadying breaths, breathing deep into her belly to quell her nerves. She could feel the cool air of the apartment on her exposed pussy and resisted the urge to part her knees to let it breeze by her clit. Any stimulation at all was risking an orgasm at this point.