All Comments on 'Best Friends Forever Pt. 02'

by ALiddell106

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please. This is so hot.

Spinmaster10Spinmaster10over 1 year ago

What a great series! I truly enjoyed it. Can't wait for more.

StonewaterStonewaterover 1 year ago

When My slave and I were a couple we took on several thirds as submissives. Though we never were able to find the perfect one to include in our romantic life as well.

One third asked if we could set up a gangbang for her and we did. We kept her blindfolded through the whole thing so she had no idea how many people fucked her and which of the men leering at her the next time we went out had been there. One of them would eventually become her Master and husband.

I found your development, both characterally and situationally, to be within the bounds of possibility and nicely written.

I hope you continue this tale and even expand it.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userALiddell106@ALiddell106
A wonderland of erotic short stories. Vanilla, kink, fetish...and everything in between. New content released regularly. Custom content available- let me help you explore what's living in your mind. Real time virtual role plays, written stories, and audio content. Blog: http...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES