Best Friend's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a second for me to understand what she was saying. I could no longer hear Jess moaning through the wall. Another image of her big tits, glazed in cum, rose unbidden in my mind and I pushed it down.

"Well, they did start first," I shrugged, swallowing.

"She's normally going for longer than that," Abby stated.

"You timing her?" I asked, finally positioned behind her.

I wasn't disappointed in the view. Looking down on her, she seemed to be heart shaped. Her narrow waist flared out into wide hips and soft cheeks that were the perfect balance of firm and soft. My hands almost sunk into them as I grabbed her.

"Just a healthy bit of competition," Abby giggled, looking back over her shoulder at me.

I pushed her legs apart slightly, getting onto my knees behind her. When I pushed the head of my cock against her, she gasped.

"Fuck me, Sam," she demanded again.

I grasped her hip with on hand, using the other to guide my cock into her. There was less resistance than last time.

"Oh yeah..." She said, her voice barely more than a whisper, turning her head away from me.

I placed my now free hand on the side of her arse, stroking and kneading it as I began with gentle strokes in and out.

Even gentle, each thrust cause ripples across her bum and up to her waist. I shivered in pleasure, watching the way her body reacted to me.

Her caramel skin glistened with sweat as it swayed and caught the light. Her curly hair was dishevelled where it had been tied up before, and strands of wild purple hung over the top of her back and down the side of her neck.

"Oh fuck," Abby moaned.

"You look so good," I responded, trying to keep my voice steady.

I knew I wouldn't last long. The sight of her body bouncing back and forth in response to my thrusts had pushed me to my limits. Her gasps of pleasure and words of 'encouragement' were chipping away at any semblance of control I thought I had, and I was already close to the brink before getting into this position.

I sped up, causing our bodies to make a clapping sound as they crashed together. Her moans of pleasure were honey to my ears.

"I can't last long with you like this," I said, the pleasure in my voice evident.

"Good," Abby said, her voice ragged. "Just keep fucking me. Cum inside me."

Those words were the final straw. I lost my composure. I gripped her hips in both hands and began to pound her as if my life depended on it.

The slap of skin on skin must have been audible not just to Carl and Jess next door, but to the whole party, but I didn't care. I needed this.

Her arse rippled with each stroke, the shockwaves travelling up to her tight midriff. Her hands clawed at the bed until she gave up trying to support herself.

"Oh my god!" She cried, collapsing forwards.

Face against the bed, hands grabbing the duvet in a white-knuckle grip to each side of her head, she arched her back.

I let out something between a growl and a moan of pleasure at the feeling.

"Too d-" She cried out again, but her words cut off into moans as I continued to thrust into her.

My balls began to tingle, and pleasure welled up deep inside me, building somewhere beyond the base of my cock.

"I'm close," I managed, before groaning.

"Cum for me!" I picked out the words in a string of incomprehensible noises of pleasure coming from her.

I continued, my heart hammering in my ears, every stroke an injection of delight. Then the tension released, and I felt the pleasure explode out of me.

My control gone, I pulled her hips towards me with all the strength I had left as I thrust into her a final handful of times, before burying myself to the hilt in her elevated pussy, groaning in pleasure.

"Fuck..." I sighed in ecstasy; the words almost drowned out by Abby's cries of pleasure.

I felt shaking and couldn't tell whether it was me or Abby. Her subsiding moans told me it could have been her.

I felt the strength ebb away from me as relief and release flooded through me. I slowly collapsed forward with Abby, pressing her onto the bed, and laid still, feeling our heartbeats.

***

Later, when we'd cleaned up and awkwardly avoided eye contact with any party guests who may have overheard, we both returned to her room.

"Should you and Jess be locked away in your rooms? This is your party after all." I asked.

"Oh, it's fine. The whole house is partying, not just our flat. The upstairs neighbour was in the kitchen just now, so it's all good. I don't even know half the people here."

"Fair enough," I said, laying back on her bed, now fully clothed again.

"That was fun," Abby said over a handheld mirror that she was using to tidy up her hair. "But don't get any ideas."

"Too good for me?" I smirked.

"Hah. Not funny. Not what I meant," she regarded me. "This was just a one off, yeah?"

"Ah, if I'd known that, I would have gone all out," I sighed, feigning a melancholic expression.

"That wasn't all out?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Well, sort of. I wouldn't have been so quick if I knew this was the only chance I'd have to impress you."

My feigned melancholic expression suddenly felt a bit real.

"I'm not into relationships. Not now," she stated, as if that was a response.

"I thought you knew all about me. You should know I'm not the relationship type," I countered.

"Hmm..." She looked thoughtful. "Relationships can sneak up on you though... So, it's not a good idea."

"Are you sure you're going to be able to resist my charms?" I fluttered my eyes at her. "We'll probably be seeing a lot of each other as our roommates-slash-best-friends are together."

She smiled back at me.

"I'm sure I'll cope," she crinkled her nose in laughter at me.

***

It turns out she couldn't: We returned to the party, briefly, but spent the rest of the night in Abby's room, making up for the first performance. The next morning, as I was walking along the road away from their house share, trying to drown out a massive hangover, I felt my arm tugged.

I looked around in surprise to see Carl. He was out of breath and looked a bit miffed. Had he been calling out to me?

"Oh. Sorry. Head," I pointed at my head, as if to explain the situation.

"So, you stayed too?" Carl grinned up at me.

I nodded, thinking it would be less painful than talking. I was wrong. I grimaced.

"Told you you'd get on with Abby," he said, smile splitting his face almost from ear to ear.

He had no right to be so chirpy at this time of morning.

"Jess dragged you away quickly," I responded. "Last night. You were suddenly gone. I had no choice."

He laughed.

"No choice?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah... Jess was suddenly insatiable! I don't know what came over her. Maybe it was just the adrenaline from those knobheads, but damn."

I mused on that, and we walked along in blessed silence for a while. I imagined her riding Carl, her breasts uncontained and flailing wildly.

I shook my head to clear the intrusive thought, and then clenched my jaw in the pain that caused.

"Erm... Sam," Carl began, falteringly. "I think, maybe we should go out together more. All of us. It... had a good effect on Jess."

"Mmhmm," I mumbled, not really following.

Carl half smiled at that.

"Right, let's get you home. I think we've got some coconut water. That's supposed to help with hangovers. I think," he beamed as we walked back to our digs together.

I look back on these days and wonder if things would have been different if I had paid more attention at the time.