Best Friend's Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you need to clean up too?" Jess asked, from the shower.

"Me?" I questioned.

"Yeah, dummy. He hasn't done anything, has he," she gestured to Carl.

"What? No, we're done for the night," Carl complained. "You can use the other bathroom and, if you want to stay, there's another room on the floor I've got a key for somewhere, or a bedroom on the other side of the suite."

"Oh, don't be so silly baby," Jess cut in. "Just help me clean up in here."

I shrugged at Carl, "The lady has spoken."

I stepped past him, feeling his hand on my shoulder, but he let go before I had to pull free myself.

"Fine," he muttered.

As we washed ourselves and each other off, Carl spoke to Jess, asking her questions for the camera. I took the opportunity to grope her body once more as I washed her, zoning out from most of the questions.

"How was it?"

"Amazing. What about for you?"

"I loved what it did to you... I don't know if I want to do it again. I can't wait to fuck you tonight. Would you want to do it again?"

"Oh my god, if anyone else can fuck me as good as him, then without a doubt... As long as you're fine with it..."

"Are you trying to make me jealous?"

"Just trying to give my fans a good show..."

As I rubbed the suds into Jess's tits, I felt her hand grabbing my cock behind her, beginning to stroke, rubbing the soap up and down it. It didn't look as though Carl noticed as he continued 'interviewing' her.

"Why don't you go and get us some drinks from the bar?" Jess suggested, in time.

"What for? We can get room service after I've reclaimed you," Carl shut her down.

"We can't just kick him out after using him like that... You're going to have to wait!" Jess laughed. "I saw you cum all over yourself earlier anyway!"

"I'm fucking rock solid, darlin'! I need you!"

"The waiting will make it sweeter, baby. I can't wait either, but..."

She squeezed my balls, causing me to wince, but also causing my cock to harden.

"Let's call it payment," she smiled at him.

Carl didn't answer, just shuffling as he recorded her. Jess stepped out of the shower and kissed him, whispering something into his ear that I couldn't catch over the sound of the shower.

His colour drained and he nodded, gulping.

"I'll go and get us some drinks from the bar..." he said, turning sharply and leaving the bathroom.

Jess grabbed a towel and followed him. I stayed in the shower for another minute or two before quickly drying myself and stepping out.

***

The bedroom was empty when I stepped into it, so I walked through into the main room of the suite.

Jess was sitting on the sofa closest to me, talking into the phone as I stepped into the room. She was still naked but sitting on top of the towel she was draped in before. I heard the front door close as I stood awkwardly in the doorway.

I didn't want to interrupt her, but she angled the phone so I was in the shot and looked over her shoulder to say, "Come here."

I acquiesced, sitting next to her.

"My boyfriend's gone downstairs to get us some drinks, but it looks like he left his key here," she gestured to the table where a card sat among some of their other belongings. "So, we've got a bit of time..."

"Hmm?" I asked.

Her hand had already gone to my towel, beginning to unwrap it.

"What are you doing?" I asked, putting my hand to hers.

She silenced me by kissing me.

The alerts went off in my head. She had been against this before, what had changed? Was this cheating? This was too far!

I pulled away, "What!?"

"Oh, come on, we've only got a few minutes," she lowered the phone, pausing the recording. "This is a gift for Carl. He wanted to explore this silly fantasy of his, so I'll oblige."

"You kissed me though!" I objected. "And he's not here?"

"Look, Sam," Jess sighed. "I love Carl, and you're a good fuck. He knows something is going to happen now, and he has been banging on about this for months. I'm going to give him this gift, and... Well, I may get another orgasm out of it, so I'm happy."

"You're sure he's okay with this?" I asked, my cock tenting in the towel anyway.

"Sam, do you really think I couldn't have cheated on him before? I never have because I love him. This is for him... But it's also for me."

She was right. The number of people that flirted with her was ridiculous.

"Fine..." I agreed. "For Carl."

She raised the phone again, unpausing the recording, and began kissing down my chest.

"Record this," she commanded, flipping the camera and handing me the phone.

I took it, pointing it at her as she unwrapped the towel. Within seconds, she had both hands around my cock and was stroking it into her mouth. I was immediately reminded that she was either naturally gifted at this or had a lot of practice.

The blowjob was gentle and sensual; her hands glided over my shaft while she softly pushed the tip of my cock between her lips and into her cheek. She was facing away from me, so I flipped the camera and held the phone out in front of us, so I could watch her work.

She moved her lower hand down to my balls, cradling them gently as she stroked the shaft with the other hand, silken tongue exploring my bellend as it pushed into her cheek, lips stretched wide over it.

"Fuuuu..." I moaned, causing Jess to giggle.

I reached over with one hand, passing by her tits and reaching over to her legs, which opened at my approach. I was surprised to find her already slick as my finger quested for her clit between her labia.

"Mmm," Jess sighed around my cock.

I followed her lead, gently stroking her clit in circles, using her natural lube to help my finger dance across her lightly and without resistance.

She moaned again, her hot breath and the vibration of the sound causing my cock to twitch in her mouth.

I realised the windows were unobscured and had a momentary panic that someone would see us, before remembering we were at the top of a tower block. I watched the reflection of Jess bob up and down on me for a time, not stopping my hand movement all the while.

"I can't wait anymore," she slurred, pulling her head from my cock. "I need you inside me."

"Have we got time?" I asked.

She cocked an eyebrow at me, then crawled over to my lap, straddling me, "Just fuck me."

I helped her as she wiggled around in my lap, grabbing my cock and pushing it against her slick pussy once more.

My cock felt different this time. Stiff, as if it wasn't entirely part of me; very slightly numb and entirely solid.

She winced as she sank down on it, hissing in a sound that could have been pain as much as it was pleasure. I brought the phone around to record us from the side.

"Nngh," she grunted, sinking down onto me. "Oh fuck... How do you feel even bigger."

She looked down into my eyes, and I saw, once more, those predator's eyes from earlier: pupils wide with only a slim halo of ice blue around them. Her mouth flicked between a thin smile and an expression of enjoyment.

She breathed a sigh of satisfaction as she sank down on me once more, wrapping her arms behind me, and leaning in. She kissed me again, sending shivers through me and causing my cock to twitch.

"Oh," she looked down at me cruelly. "You like that."

She leaned in for another kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth before pulling back enough to speak. Her voice was low and husky, whispering over my skin; hot breath hitting the tips of my ears and causing my skin to prickle.

"You like fucking your best friend's girlfriend?" Her eyes almost rolled back in pleasure as she spoke, her head tilting back.

"I thought there was no kissing?" I groaned.

She writhed against me, smiling cruelly, "That was with my boyfriend, this is cheating."

I gasped in shock and pleasure, but I couldn't bring myself to stop. She said this was for Carl... I would believe her.

I looked down at her breasts that flopped against my body with each thrust, her hard peachy nipples rubbing against my chest. I grabbed at them with the hand not holding the camera.

She wrapped her hands tightly around my shoulders, pressing herself deeper onto my cock and burying it deep into herself. I kneaded her breast urgently, wishing I could suck on it again.

She cried out and pushed harder against me, her pace increasing. The sound of our flesh slapping together started ringing out in the room. I suddenly got worried about what would happen if Carl came back, would he hear this from the door? Why was I worrying though. This was for him, right?

"Oh fuck," Jess moaned, grinding and bouncing in my lap, her thighs slapping against my own.

I wanted to grab her with both hands, but had to hold the phone angled towards us, so made do with grabbing her hip with my free hand to help her rise and fall on my cock.

"Does this pussy feel better when it's cheating?" She moaned in my ear.

My prick almost exploded there and then. Even though we were doing this for Carl, her words echoed some truth, and it did feel better.

She cried in pleasure as my cock pulsed inside her.

"Fuck my cheating cunt," she demanded, leaning back.

I tried slamming up and down into her, but something about the angle wasn't satisfying. She moaned with each thrust, pressing against and pulling away from me, but something wasn't right.

"Oh, right there, baby!" she cried. "Fuck me!"

She pushed against me, flattening her tits against my chest, and pressed her lips against mine. I forced my tongue into her mouth, grabbing her back and holding her close as I continued thrusting.

"Oooooh," Jess let out a long moan, her movements getting more and more erratic.

There was a knock at the door.

I stopped.

"Hello?" Came Carl's voice at the same time Jess grabbed me.

"Don't fucking stop!" She said over him, her face between fury and ecstasy.

I was powerless against her. I continued.

The knocking persisted, punctuating Jess's moans.

"Guys? My hands are full," came Carl's muffled voice.

"Ah- ah -ah- aaaaahhhh!" Jess cried, biting down on my shoulder to stifle the sound.

Her body tensed and flowed against mine, still riding me as she came.

It was too much. I lifted Jess off me and pushed her onto the sofa next to us, so she was leaning over the backrest and facing the door.

"Take this," I commanded, sliding the phone into her hand as I slid my cock into her cunt from behind.

"Yes!" She moaned, raising the phone in front of her so it recorded us.

"Guys!" Carl's muffled calls came above some frantic knocking. "I don't have my key!"

I grabbed Jess's hips and began frantically pumping. Her arse rippled each time my body smashed against hers and she let out a yelp.

"Oh, fuck me..." she moaned, sounding like she was going to cry.

"Babe?" Carl shouted. "I can hear the TV, are you in there?"

I looked at where Jess held the phone out in front of her. If Carl were to walk in now, the image on the phone showed almost exactly what he would see: his girlfriend bent over the back of a couch, her huge tits swinging back and forth towards him as his best friend ploughed into her from behind.

My balls tightened as that, and I felt my orgasm approaching like a train, even though I'd already cum not half an hour ago. I couldn't help myself and reached out, running my fingers through her hair so that I could grasp a handful at the base, pulling her head back almost violently.

"Ah!" Jess gasped and I saw her expression of pleasure flash into a smile for the briefest moment in the camera screen.

I sped up as much as I could, the room reverberating with the slap of skin on skin and Jess's building moans.

The knocking on the door became more frantic, or maybe that was the sound of our bodies crashing together.

"Guys?" Carl called. "Jess? Are you in there."

Jess looked over her shoulder at me, face a mask of pleasure, "Fucking cum in my cheating cunt. Give me your cum. Give it to me."

I looked at the image on the phone, watched her tits swinging back and forth and heard her bite down a cry of pleasure.

"Unnghhh..." she moaned, body urgently bouncing against my own.

Suddenly, her phone screen changed, and Carl's face appeared. Jess reacted immediately, bringing her phone closer so that I could only see her face in the panel in the corner; no longer her swinging tits or even me.

"Babe, I'm locked out-" he began, halting as Jess's squeal interrupted him.

I felt her body begin to shudder and she slapped at me with a hand, but my own orgasm was coming and nothing could stop it.

"Babe?" Carl said, sounding concerned. "Are you okay?"

I saw Jess's face almost imperceptibly screw up as she moaned out an "Mhmm."

That sent me over the edge and began to spurt inside her, shuddering as I pushed my body against hers.

"What's are you watching? Couldn't you hear the door?" Carl asked, a thoughtful expression on his face. "Can you come and let me in?"

"Y-yeah," Jess sighed, body trembling. "Just c-coming."

She hung up the call and let out a huge moan of release, "Oh fuck!"

I stopped where I was pressed against her, and noticed she was still recording, having moved the phone further away again, so it could see more of her body.

"Grab me the towel and go into that room..." she said shakily, panting.

I pulled out of her and did as she said. She snatched the towel and shoved it between her legs.

"That one too," she demanded, so I passed her mine as well.

"Find some porn so I can tell him that was the noise. Go!" She demanded, shuffling towards the door.

I did as she said, walking into the other room and putting the TV on loudly: confused. Did we just cheat on Carl? But she was recording it, so he was bound to find out. Why was I keeping up with this pretence?

Why didn't I stop if I thought it was cheating?

***

I only had to feel guilty about it that night, as in the morning, Jess showed me the end of the video.

After she ushered me out, she let Carl in and immediately flung herself at him. She pulled him into the bedroom and fucked him within seconds of him getting in the door. She skipped through this, blushing when it showed too much skin or when she looked 'vulnerable'. She then switched to another video that showed a different angle of them having sex, again, skipping through to near the end, where she handed Carl the phone to show him our video.

I didn't know whether he was going to storm out, or cry or how he was going to react... He sat stock still for ages, before rolling onto Jess and kissing her desperately. She cut the video off there and smiled dangerously at me.

It seemed as though my best friend had a kink for seeing his girlfriend 'cheat' on him... I didn't understand it, but I was happy for them as they seemed satisfied and... well, happy together. I was also happy for the opportunities it had given me so far, and perhaps more down the line.

The next day, he proposed to her at the party in their suite and she accepted without hesitation. During the party, he told me that I was obviously his best man, which I accepted with glee, joking that she would be the entertainment for his stag do. His eyes glazed over at that before he blushed furiously and told me off.

I distantly wondered what it would be like to fuck a married woman. I guessed I would find out soon.