All Comments on 'Best Friend's Kid Sister'

by Storyteller4U

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 11 years ago
Hokey but I liked it!

Dan was just too nice, too considerate. She on the other hand was a little syrupy sweet but I could see that in her shy character. In any event I really liked this story. It was great romantic escapism. Well done.

warthog50warthog50about 11 years ago
Good, but could be better.......

This was a nice story. Please keep writing. I do have to say that the dialogue between the main characters was stiff, stilted, formal...not at all the way 2 people falling in love would actually talk to each other. A good editor would be a huge help with this and make a good story even better. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Womb?

Not a bad story over all but stop using the word womb as another word for vagina. A woman's womb is her uterus not her vagina and a mans penis will not pass through the cervix as the cervical opening is less than 1/2 a milimeter in diameter during normal time(not dialating during birth)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total Rubbish

Put it in the bin and don't write any more

Iron_Mike54Iron_Mike54about 11 years ago
I can't believe it...

I liked the premise of the story, which had great potential, but the writing style made it almost painful too read. The dialog is just too unbelievable. No one talks that way, especially old friends.

aposiopesisaposiopesisabout 11 years ago
I agree with Iron Mike..

The premise was interesting, but it read like two actors quoting lines in some undiscovered Shakespeare play; very stilted. Use dialogue that is a little more down to earth and I think you will be more successful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sweet

I wish real love was like this. It was beautiful. But we all know this isn't real life. But every woman can dream :)

Bossman86Bossman86about 11 years ago
Different!

Most stories or tales here are not so clean cut worded, it gave a eloquent view of what two old friends might do but doubt it would happen this way in todays world. I have to say that it was a nice little break from some of the raunchy stories, please try writing somemore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

TOO many comma's, like, way, too, many. You broke sentences up with commas that didn't need it, made it difficult to read. I'd like to give you higher than a 3, but the comma's took so much away from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yikes

Gave me a migraine. 1 star.

mrchameleonmrchameleonabout 11 years ago
Nice premise, but.....

....the wording felt stiff. It felt like something out of 19th century England.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

I loved it. The story was very descriptive. Eventhough we don't go through the methods that Dan and Cindy did to define and show love doesn't mean the story was bad. We could use some of their methods instead of rushing into the sack then get heart broken in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG

The Cheese!

So much cheese, its everywhere!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with so many of the other commentators.

I managed to read the first and last page. Nobody talks like that.

And womb? Ugh !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous