Best Friend's Kid Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cindy and Dan enjoyed the newness of everything they experienced, whether activities in public or loving in private. They were growing together on a firm, well-developed foundation. No doubts or instability could be found. On one occasion, at her apartment, Cindy asked Dan his thoughts on pubic hair. She didn't have a lot of hair, but she wanted Dan to be pleased with what she did have. "That all depends on what we have to start with," Dan responded.

"Well, you're a lot of help," she coquettishly pouted.

"Cindy, let me tell you a true story about Michelangelo. He was once asked how he brought forth the magnificent statue of David from a block of marble. He responded that David was already in there, waiting to be freed. All he needed to do was chip away what was not David."

"Will you be my sculptor, then, Dan?"

"I'd be happy to," said Dan, "but first tell me a bit about what I'll find."

"It's sparse and just growing on my mound. I don't know what else to add."

"Then put on a loose skirt, with no panties, provide me with the necessary tools, and I'll set to work. Just promise me you'll keep your knees touching each other. I don't want to be distracted. We'll save that for another day."

"Dan, do you realize you are driving me crazy with my desire for you?"

"I'm sure my desire matches yours, but you've confirmed our slow progress is leaving you with no insecurities or confusion, and that is my priority. After each step, we both feel more assured that we belong together."

"OK, Dan, I appreciate the way you take me by the hand and introduce me to this scary, overwhelming yet very desirable concept of love. You've helped me to not question whether I measure up or might be doing something wrong. My wondering is about future sharing, but I feel no doubt about anything we've already shared. It just seems like we are traveling at a snail's pace. I do see progress, and realize we've come a long way, but I want you so badly. I long to experience us blending together as one, believing the blending will only add to each of us as individuals, subtracting nothing. Each time you leave, I am left with this pent up energy that requires masturbation to be released. The explosions I experience are so much more intense than anything I experienced before you first placed your lips on mine. I'll go along with your guidelines, today, as long as you agree to spend the night with me this Friday. I need to finally experience falling asleep in your arms."

"You've got a deal," Dan said with a smile.

Cindy bounced off to her bedroom to prepare herself. "I'm ready," she called from her bathroom. When he arrived in the bathroom, he found Cindy sitting on the counter, wearing a sweater and knee length skirt. "I was tempted to go topless, but Mr. Wonderful, here, doesn't want to be distracted. Is this conservative enough?"

"Cindy, when I see or think of you, the last word that pops into my mind is conservative. I look at your sun-streaked brown hair flowing with its many caressing fingers of love, your sparkling eyes, your impish grin and I feel energized beyond words."

"OK, Doctor, I'll leave you to your surgery and do my best not to distract you." She leaned back and closed her eyes. Dan ran his hands firmly up the sides of her legs, lifting her skirt as he progressed. When her mound was revealed, Cindy let out a gasp. Cindy felt his gaze on her face and said, "I know, I know, I'll try harder."

Dan chuckled, but was very pleased with what had been exposed. Though he loved Cindy's sun-streaked hair, her pubic hair was highlighted in reds and golds. He was surprised to find her pubic hair was just as fine as the hair on her head, wavy, not curly. He gently ran his fingers through her hair, resulting in a shiver shooting through her body. He saw Cindy tense up, trying to hold everything in, making her the cutest sight he had ever beheld. He stretched out her hairs to discover if there were any differences in length, but they were fairly uniform. This process brought forth a stifled rumble from deep within Cindy. He loved watching her struggle against her natural instincts. He knew she wouldn't be able to control them, and he chuckled silently to himself. He set to work with scissors, comb and electric razor, doing his best to overlook the accompanying soft chorus. Cindy's eyes popped wide open, when he started using the razor, and he guessed the vibrations were another new experience for her. He finished by placing a tender kiss on the fur that remained. Cindy instinctively put her hands on either side of his head, while fighting her urge to pull his face tighter against her body. When she finally let go, Dan placed a steaming washcloth over his finished work of art. He then rose and placed his lips on hers. "Time to awaken, my sleeping beauty." A smile came to her face.

"Let me see," she cried out giddily.

"No," responded Dan, as he removed the washcloth and lowered her skirt. "It's time for me to leave, now, but Friday will be different."

Cindy led Dan to the door, and they kissed each other goodnight. As soon as the door closed, she quickly ran back to her bathroom and ripped off her skirt. Tears flowed down her cheeks, as she viewed the most adorable heart she could ever imagine.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Friday night arrived, and Cindy met Dan at the door, wearing a thick terrycloth robe. "I thought we had plans for tonight. Did I mess up on the date?" asked Dan confusedly.

"We had a date?" Cindy smiled. "I'm sorry, I must have forgotten." Dan could tell something was up, and he didn't have long to wait to find out what, for Cindy spread her robe wide open and dropped it to the carpet, revealing her all dressed up in a single gold heart suspended from a thin gold chain... and nothing else. "It's nothing you haven't seen before," she said with a sly grin.

"But never all put together like this," responded Dan, wide-eyed and mouth hanging open. He swallowed hard. "I always thought perfection didn't exist. Thank you for being my teacher and enlightening me of my faulty beliefs." Dan slowly walked around Cindy, absorbing the totality of her beauty, her slender, compact form fully displayed to him... and for him. Cindy glowed in the happiness of being a woman and being admired by her man.

Taking his hand, Cindy led Dan to the bedroom. "Nothing can remain unseen," she said, as she sensually removed Dan's clothing from his body. She took time to savor each new discovery. Every time she removed an item of clothing, she carefully folded it and placed it on her dresser.

Dan wondered how she could so calmly take her time while undressing him. He realized he must have rubbed off on her. He enjoyed her curiosity and her gentle touch.

Eventually, Cindy approached Dan's belt. With painstaking slowness, she unlatched his belt and drew it out through the belt loops. She enjoyed watching his abdominal muscles reflexively and sharply contract when she touched him. She tested to see if the reaction would change if she used her lips or tongue and found the contractions became more convulsive. That made her smile intensify, while her inner heat glowed brighter. She then unbuttoned his pants at his waist. Running a finger down his zipper, she looked forward to revealing the hidden bulge. Taking the zipper in her fingers, she inched it downward, ever so cautiously. When the end of the zipper was reached, Dan's pants fell to the floor. Cindy ignored the pants and slowly untied and removed each of Dan's shoes. Lifting one foot at a time, she then removed his pants. She checked every inch of his pants for any little piece of lint and then neatly folded them and placed them on her dresser. Keeping her eyes off his pulsating boxers, she focused on removing his socks and folding them into nice, neat packages. Dan remained standing, wearing only his boxers. Cindy walked slowly around him, studying him as one would study a potential purchase.

Returning to his front, she got on her knees. She put her arms around his thighs, inching herself closer. When her cheek touched his manhood, it uncontrollably jumped, increasing her smile. Her smile never stopped; it just seemed to intensify. Taking hold of the elastic on his last remaining barrier, she stretched it beyond the protuberance that begged for release and slowly lowered his boxers. Unable to follow her planned agenda to just remove and fold his boxers, she blurted out, "It looks like I'm not the only one with a hidden work of art. I sense someone is happy to see me." She gently moved his penis around, so she could get a good look from all angles. She loved all the variations and reactions, yet she couldn't imagine it fitting into her tiny hole. She placed a delicate kiss on the engorged head, watching it jump with joy, before finishing her task of removing and folding Dan's boxers. After placing the boxers on the dresser, she returned to Dan. She circled him once again before facing him and very slowly drawing her body toward his. Eventually, contact was made, though his penis touched her belly and slowly slid up, long before any other contact was made. Finally, Cindy hugged Dan. The feel of skin on skin was unbelievable. As she hugged him, with her face nuzzled against his chest, she said, "Just a taste of the torture you've been putting me through." He wrapped his arms around her and they just stood there, lost in love. Cindy reached over and pulled down the covers of the bed and said, "Welcome, my love."

Climbing into bed, together, they snuggled, lost in this new sensation of skin on skin contact. "Before you say it, Dan, let me say tonight will be about learning to be aware of and comfortable with each other's bodies. Sex will be a future adventure." Dan just smiled and kissed her deeply. This degree of intimacy was so new to Cindy, she had unlimited curiosities she looked forward to explore and discover. The evening was slow and tender and very loving. For hours they just held, caressed and kissed. Eventually, Dan's touch became more soothing, comforting and relaxing. "You're going to put me to sleep with your touch," Cindy whispered.

"Isn't that what you wished for?"

"Yes, but let me get a towel, first. My side of the bed is soaked. I can only imagine the mess I'll be making when you actually enter my body."

"We'll be making," he corrected, before she retrieved her towel.

Eagerly, she jumped back into Dan's arms. "I never had any idea love could be this amazing. Thank you, my love."

"It took both of us. Neither could have come close, alone. I love you, Cindy, and I love to love you." Cindy smiled and rested her head on Dan's chest, while he returned to his gentle touches. In time, it became obvious she was asleep. He smiled, and felt totally fulfilled. Sleep then overtook him, also.

-----------------------

As the sun began to shine through the window, Cindy became aware of rising and falling. It took her a while to realize it wasn't the bed, but Dan's chest. He was truly there; it wasn't a dream. She felt so filled with love, she wanted to shout it out to the world, but she just lay there and savored the sensation of her love in her arms. She started exploring the curly hair on his chest, touching only the hairs, while making no contact with his chest. Apparently, she wasn't as sneaky as she thought, for a smile formed on his face. "Care for some breakfast, Dan," she sweetly said.

"Don't I recall someone promising me I could have dessert before meals?"

The resulting smile delayed breakfast till after noon.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The loving relationship continued to flourish. It seemed like new discoveries were limitless. Their love grew, and they felt totally comfortable with each other. They knew nothing could rock the stability they had developed. They had shared nearly everything possible for them to share, and they couldn't have been happier. One day, they were at a restaurant enjoying a meal together. Dan said, "This food is delicious; have you ever tasted anything finer?"

"It's good, I'll admit, but I've tasted much better," an innocent grin forming on her face.

"Cindy, you are the most insatiable critter on earth. No matter how hard I try, I can't locate your limits."

"That's because I have none, you silly man."

"Is there nothing that would fully satisfy you?" asked Dan.

"Well, now you bring it up, there is one thing, the only thing you've ever denied me. After all these months, I won't allow any more delays."

"Is that a threat?"

"No, it's a promise. If it isn't offered, I have it in my mind to just take it."

"I guess that means you're ready?"

"I've always been ready, Dan. From the first time I saw you I was ready. I've always known I wanted you, and I've always wanted to be your everything. I couldn't trust anyone more than I trust you. I fear nothing when you are by my side. I want to give you that which I can only give once. I've already given my love to you, but if it were mine to give again, I would eagerly return it to the man I adore."

"Cindy, I knew this time was rapidly approaching, so I've taken the necessary steps. I just got back the results of my STD panel, and I have no little bugs to pass your way."

"Dan, if I knew you came with bugs, I'd gladly accept them, for nothing can keep me from loving you. I too have accepted my responsibility and had my doctor put me on the pill. It's not that I haven't fantasized about carrying your child, but we need to be the ones to determine the timing for that. I also had him run an STD panel on me."

"But you haven't had any opportunity to pick up any bugs."

"Are you saying you aren't as deserving of proof as I am? Though I love how the little kids in us play, I know we'd never do anything that might jeopardize the other. I love all your dimensions, from the most playful to the most serious, and I'll match you in kind on all levels. It's time, Dan. Let me love you with no limits. Let us safely lose control in each other's arms."

"Yes, my lovely Cindy. You are right; you are ready; and you are loved."

To reduce some of the nervous energy from anticipation, Dan suggested they enjoy a hike, first. That Saturday morning, they explored a beautiful part of the national forest. Beauty surrounded them, as love flowed between them. They were happy and in love, and nothing else mattered. Even through their frequent distractions, they truly enjoyed their hike. On their drive home, Cindy said, "Dan, I don't think it worked."

"What didn't work?" he questioned.

She just took his hand and placed it on her leg, which was shaking like a leaf. He massaged her leg. It felt good, but she wasn't sure if the shakiness was gone or had just relocated itself. She had no doubts or fears. She viewed the anticipated pain like a vaccination. The little twinge was nothing, compared to the value gained by it. Her feelings had nothing to do with pain. She just became more and more aware of a deep void within her that needed to be filled, and it couldn't be filled fast enough. She looked longingly and hungrily at Dan, the entire drive home.

When they arrived at her apartment, Dan said, "Let's get cleaned up."

"Why? I'll just be sweating again," said Cindy, as if she didn't want to waste any time.

"To the shower," Dan ordered, as he pointed to the bathroom. As she entered the bathroom, Dan followed.

"Oh, goodie, I get help," she smiled.

They each quickly removed the other's clothes. Dan looked down and then said," If you want help, you'd better get in the shower quick, or I'll have to go and get a mop."

Leaning up against Dan, she seductively said, "See if you can figure out a way to plug it up. That'll probably be more convenient than a mop," before hopping into the steamy spray of water. Dan was right on her tail, and they were quickly in each other's arms.

Trying to pull away, Dan said, "I thought the object was to get clean."

"But I'm having too much fun."

"OK, if you're in no rush, I'm open to play."

Cindy's eyes opened wide as she hurriedly grabbed for the washcloths and soap. They washed each other, though it was hard for either of them to rush anything when they were either touching or being touched. After the shower, they dried each other and then Dan blow-dried Cindy's hair. "Dan, you know this puts me to sleep. Please promise you won't allow that to happen," she begged. Dan didn't figure even the hair dryer could put her to sleep right now.

Dan led Cindy to the bed and pulled down the covers, revealing plush towels spread out two deep on Cindy's side of the sheet. Cindy blushed. "I've sure missed that color, lately," he honestly stated, giving her a loving hug. Dan took Cindy to bed and slowly started caressing her.

"Dan, you've been giving me foreplay for months, now. Do you honestly believe I'm not ready?"

Dan reached down past her fuzzy heart and said, "Nope."

Cindy lay on her back and spread her legs. "Fill me with your love, my love."

Not wanting to hurt Cindy any more than necessary, he gently pushed his erection between her lips.

"Dan, haven't you ever gone swimming? Which is easier, walking in slowly or div......"

The pain was sharp. Dan lay motionless on Cindy, kissing her lips and holding her tightly. Slowly, the smile returned to her face. "Am I a real woman, now?" She glowed in his eyes. Holding him tightly, she begged, "Love me, just love me."

Slowly, Dan started to stroke out and in. When Cindy joined in on the motion, their pace quickened. Cindy wrapped her legs around Dan. They found it challenging to share their love verbally and kiss at the same time. Their bodies had become so familiar with each other, they lost track of body parts and found their souls meshing with each other. They both enveloped and filled each other, simultaneously. They blended as one, not knowing whether they were feeling their own sensations or their partner's sensations. They were lost in the moment, unaware of time and space, and not caring about either. Cindy began to feel a faint awareness of something building deep inside of her, yet she was too much in a haze to define it. Slowly it grew and started moving and flowing. It filled her entire body. She could even feel the energy flowing out her fingertips and into Dan's body. As her energy entered him, she felt his energy filling her, from her center on out. She felt a little catch, a ripple and then an explosion. "Dan, Dan," she cried, tears spraying everywhere, as her head rocked back and forth.

"Oh!!" she heard from Dan's lips, and she became aware of her womb being washed in pulsating streams of his love. The involuntary contractions continued with neither end in sight nor desire for any end. They just held each other and kissed. Neither could say a word. The pulsations very slowly subsided, and Cindy and Dan enjoyed flowing with the energy. In time, the pulsations mellowed out to little waves, then subtle vibrations, and finally, all they could feel were their partner's heartbeats.

"Wow," was all Cindy could say.

"You've got that right," added Dan. "I didn't know something like this could even exist.

"Are you saying you expected something different?"

"Yes, but this went far beyond anything I could have even imagined. I was totally lost in you, yet I knew no fear, for I felt cradled by you, loved by you, at one with you."

"Isn't that what people feel when they make love?"

"No, not even close."

"And I felt the same thing, Dan. I didn't want to leave the place I found myself in. I have never felt more like a woman, sure of my value and of belonging."

Dan rolled off Cindy. "Let me gaze upon your beauty, my love. You are one of a kind, totally without comparison, and I love you with all my heart." He took hold of Cindy's hand and caressed it lovingly. "Cindy, feel free to think about this or say no, but I would love for you to make me the happiest, most fulfilled man in the world."