Best Friends' Kiss

Story Info
A girl reacts badly when she sees her best friends kiss.
4.7k words
4.11
18k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

Sadia was ready for a break and so when her fiancé Scott and her best friend Dusty asked if she minded, she said, "Of course not." Sadia didn't drink, but she would fetch a couple of beers for Scott and Dusty. The metal band gave her a headache anyway and she needed to stretch. She didn't give a thought to leaving the two of them together. Scott wasn't officially her fiancé, but they had been exclusive the past three years. They hadn't slept together, which was a frustration to Sadia, but Scott was adamant that he loved her, respected her, and that their future marriage would be blessed if they both waited. "Sure, but for how long?" Sadia often wondered.

An improbable friendship had grown between Dusty and Sadia. They were opposites in most things. Sadia was a vegan, Dusty was omnivorous. Dusty towered over Sadia's smaller, thinner, less curvy body. Her blond curls bounced around her constant smile and went well with her blue eyes and pink cheeks. Sadia's black hair hung long and straight, like a funereal curtain, and sometimes Sadia used her hair to hide behind. Dusty was popular wherever she went. She tried introducing Sadia to the group that gathered around her, but Sadia just nodded and smiled politely and said very little. Everyone thought that Dusty was a firecracker, the wild one, the spark of the party. Every party got better when she arrived. Sadia was a tag-along. What they didn't know was that Dusty's morals bordered on prudishness. Sadia was lucky that way, she supposed. Dusty had kept her from embarrassing herself on a number of occasions.

When a party started to get out of hand, Dusty guided Sadia away from the trouble that might be caused by dancing topless on the coffee table. Sadia's exhibitionist streak was strong, despite being never exercised. Dusty held her in check. Lying in the sun at the beach, Sadia wore an orange thong bikini with string top. Her thin tan bottom couldn't be more exposed and she enjoyed the feeling. She untied the top and let it lay underneath her on the beach towel. Sadia imagined a splash of cold water or a misdirected volleyball hitting her, and she would sit up suddenly, without thinking, and everyone around her would see her petite breasts with their dark cinnamon nipples. They would smile and lick their lips. She would cross her arms in embarrassment. In the ocean, Sadia liked the agitated waves best, because they tended to strip the tiny fragments of suit from her slim brown body. She shaved down there so she would be completely nude after an aggressive wave. But not for long. Dusty was there, with a towel or a t-shirt to help protect her overly-pampered modesty.

Of course, Scott had seen her breasts. He said he liked them as he gently flicked his thumbs over each nipple. When he kissed them, he wouldn't stop until he had started to suck them. When he did, he got a huge erection. Sadia reached for it and stroked it, until Scott turned on his hip away from her. She kept her hips open to him, hoping that he would reciprocate and stroke the electric sandpaper between her legs, but he never seemed to have the nerve or the desire.

Some nights, Sadia thought of dumping Scott's sorry ass and getting herself a big, burly man with hairy arms and a wild beard. Someone like the roadies that wrestled the musical equipment and snaked the cords about the stage. She wondered what Dusty would think if she began fucking a bear like that.

She carried four paper cups brimming with suds. She threw her hips side to side in her cut-off jeans. She heard the wolf-whistles and once felt a pinch on her left ass cheek. Her midriff was bare; her blouse tied in a knot, without buttoning. She didn't wear a bra since it was a concert and anyway, she wasn't too busty. She knew men ogled her though. Her boss, the pig, often tried to look down her blouse at work. She shifted at her desk to tease him with a bit of side-boob here, a hint of areola, and the fragrant valley between her breasts. He sweated when she did that and she felt a bit of wetness herself. This was, of course, entirely improper behavior for an insurance claims examiner and her supervisor. It did help pass the day.

Sadia sashayed through the crowd, searching for Scott and Dusty. She saw some lucky girls on the shoulders of hunky fellows. She was light enough to be hoisted aloft if Scott wanted to try. The open air arena was a sea of dancing music lovers. Night had fallen, halogen lights blazed, and the air was warm for April First. It was the time of the performance where the crowd felt like a wave on the ocean, undulating, roaring, imposing. It reminded her of those bikini-stripping waves she loved, and she saw that quite a few of the women had begun to shed their tops, heedless of the camera phones that zeroed in on them. Sadia was tempted to join them, to force Scott to hoist her. She would rip off her blouse and twirl it over her head like a lasso. She's let it fly into the crowd and have trouble later finding it. Maybe she never would find it. She have to walk back to the car wearing only her sandals and the cut-offs. Scott wouldn't like that a bit. Neither would Dusty. She'd give Sadia the shirt off her back, probably.

Sadia sighed.

The closer she came to rejoining Dusty and Scott the more uneasy she felt. She glanced ahead. They looked a bit nervous, scanning the crowd themselves, looking for whom? For her? She slowed her steps. Scott glanced her way but didn't wave. He nudged Dusty who looked in her general direction, too, but didn't acknowledge her. Had they seen her? Sadia stopped to watch.

They faced each other and Dusty pulled Scott toward her. They kissed, not like friends, but like hungry lovers. Scott put his hand on Dusty's ass and drew her closer. Dusty recoiled and slapped Scott's face, who gave her a look. "What?"

Her fiancé. Her best friend. Macking on each other. It was disgusting. They might have made a good couple, except that Sadia was in the picture. Her lips turned hard and tight. She walked with straight legs toward them. When she was within arm's length, the both turned, smiling broadly at her. She took the beer and tossed it at them both, splashing them and the folks around them.

"Fuck you!" She shouted at them.

The crowd around Sadia hooted and clapped while Dusty and Scott stripped beer off their clothes. Sadia looked around for something else to throw at them or to hit them with, but found nothing. On stage, the music continued to play. The guitarist fondled his guitar while laughing out loud. His red t-shirt was tight over his strong young body. His ripped jeans caressed every part of his lower parts. Sadia decided that she wanted to do the same.

She couldn't take any more prudishness. She wanted to be wild and sexy. She ran to the stage, protected by a cop on the far end and a roady on the near end. She tried to run past the roady onto the stage, but he easily stopped her with just one arm. Sadia gave the international symbol for "I'll show you my tits" and the guy shrugged. He was just as gruff, burly, and bad-mannered as a real bear and perhaps more hirsute. Like a bear, his brown eyes were too small for his furry head, but they scanned Sadia completely. Still, he wouldn't let her pass.

Sadia untied her red checkered blouse so he got a full view of her bosom. He shook his head while she shook her breasts. Luckily, the guitarist saw her and whistled shrilly to the bear. "Let her up!" he screamed. The bear pretended not to understand, but Sadia edged by him.

On stage, she saw the thousands of eyes trained on the band, and now on her. They throbbed like an open heart. She stood next to the guitarist, a 21-year-old named Gash, and moved her hips to the music. He blouse hung open, loosely protecting her modesty. The crowd wanted to see more, though. A roar built that overwhelmed the metal music itself.

Gash shrugged his shoulders and lifted half of her blouse with the head of his guitar. The crowd's throaty approval made Sadia blush. In the audience, she thought she saw people she knew, besides Dusty and Scott. People from her school days, from the coffee shop she visited, from the gym, and even from her church. Was that her supervisor, the pig, pushing to get a front-row glimpse? Because of Dusty's helicopter friendship, few had seen Sadia's breasts so exposed before. She loved it. Her smile stretched from one high cheekbone to the other. She slipped her blouse off and twirled it like a lasso over her head. Her breasts swayed side to side. She let the blouse fly into the crowd somewhere and was that the supervisor's hand that snatched it?

The band ramped up its music, wilder and louder with each bar reached. The crowd built its own sexual fury watching the performance, and Sadia's sinuous dancing fueled its desire. The red-shirted guitarist came up behind her. He dropped his guitar over her head and pulled her back to him. She felt his damp shirt on her back, and his growing erection against her buttocks. The guitar slipped down until it was level with her vagina, and still he stroked it. Sadia felt the electric thrill of the metal strings vibrate along the neck of the guitar right through her shorts. She kept dancing, but soon realized there might be more demanded of this act than she had bargained for.

Gash used the feedback to keep the long wailing notes piercing the night while he put his right hand on the back of her shorts. He gave a tug on them, but they held in place. Sadia kept dancing, hips rolling, both arms snaking skyward. He pulled more firmly this time, and still the steel button on her clasp held. Sadia looked back over her shoulder and saw the smoldering lust in his ice-blue eyes. She knew what he wanted. She knew what the crowd wanted. Complete nudity. She decided to give it to them.

She unclasp the button in the front of her shorts and unzipped them. The body of the guitar still provided chaste cover for her shaved twat. Her cut-offs slipped down her narrow legs, and she kicked them aside. The thong fell to her ankles by itself. She felt the strong warmth of Gash's dick straining against his own jeans and against her ass.

Then he slowly lifted his guitar, revealing that the thin, brown dancer with the long flowing black hair was covered completely in her own perspiration, and nothing else. The audience stomped and shouted. A few men ran toward the stage, but roadies and the cop held the line.

Sadia danced to the front of the band. She undulated from side to side and from front to back. She thrust out her ass and wiggled it. She held her breasts in both hands, as if offering them to the crowd. She lifted her face to the sky as she danced. She felt free in the arena, but smiling like she knew she wasn't alone.

As the music quietened, Sadia drifted toward the back of the stage. The roadie offered to help her down the steps and away, but Gash took a valuable backstage pass and draped it around her shoulders. Sadia lifted the gold plastic pass, which gave her access to the inner recesses of the band's bus and dressing area. She looked up at Gash, unable to thank him enough. The pass rested between her smallish breasts.

He looked over his nose at her, his guitar still grasped in his hands. His vulpine smile left no doubt that he wanted to devour her. He leaned toward her cheek, kissed it, and said into her throbbing ear, "I want to fuck you up the ass."

That sounded like it might hurt, especially since his dick grew enormously as he played. But Sadia was willing. She hoped she could suck his cock first, just to taste what one was like. She didn't know the protocol, though. Maybe the girls with the passes just lined up, their naked asses poised high, and Gash or the others would go down the line, poking into each butt hole. Sadia walked like she was in a fog toward the dark recesses of the stage. Behind her, she saw Dusty at the edge of the stage, negotiating with the bear.

Dusty flashed her enormous chest and just as quickly covered it. The bear chuckled appreciatively but shook his head. "This ain't the water park. Take it off and leave it off, sister."

Dusty's cheeks reddened, Sadia guessed from a combination of embarrassment and anger. The bear was adamant. Dusty was not saved by Gash or the others asking her to join them. Sadia gave her a small good-bye wave. Dusty shook her blond curls, then pulled her elbows into the armholes of her blouse. Then with one practiced motion, pushed the blouse over her head, revealing a well-designed lacy bra glowing virginal white. As imposing as it was, the fabric could not restrain the pebbles of her nipples, which were excited, pointed, and firm. They distended the fabric leaving no doubt as to the hidden shape of her breasts.

The bear made a wave motion with his fingers upturned. The bra had to go. Her boobs had to be unleashed. Dusty rolled her eyes and turned her back to him, not a refusal, but to seek his help in unhooking the metal claws that helped the white fabric caress her curves. Dusty's hands anticipated the way the cups would fall away. The bear had had much practice in this freeing maneuver, and the bra loosened almost immediately. The bear held onto one end of the loose strap and pulled it away. Only Dusty's hands covered her globular boobs, and they did a less than adequate job at that. The bear let Dusty climb the stair onto the stage, to an appreciate cheer from the crowd.

Once on the stage, Dusty stopped hunching over. She straightened and put her hands to the sides. Her breasts rolled like a sailor on a pitching deck, side to side, with their own weight and heft. They were magnificent, to the point that the crowd didn't ask her to strip off her cut-offs. Her upper torso was mesmerizing.

The band played a slow number and her boobs seemed to roll in time with the rhythm. She raised her hand and waved to the crowd, which added to the boob motion. Scientists in the crowd calculated the wave fields created by her motion. Dusty air-kissed the crowd and then shuffled back to where Sadia stood, glistening in the semi-darkness.

"What are you doing?" Dusty asked.

"You kissed my boyfriend. And Scott kissed you back. I've had it with you both." Sadia stomped her foot and turned her back.

"Scott was teasing! It's April Fool's today. He was trying to get you crazy."

"It worked. I am crazy. And I love being crazy."

"You're completely naked and vulnerable, Sadia. You could get seriously hurt. And you're hurting Scott."

"Gash wants me. I bet he wants you, too, if you'd let him."

"Gash only wants your pussy, Sadia. Your pussy! Then he'll toss you aside like a used tissue."

"Nuh-uh," Sadia said, shaking her head. "He wants to fuck me up the ass. I bet he'll fuck your ass, too, if you want."

"Eww! Gross! Of course not. That's nasty!"

"No, it's not. It's a fantasy of mine. I have a lot of fantasies, Dusty, but you never let me enjoy them. Like now. I want to suck on your tits. Okay?"

Sadia didn't wait for permission, but pushed her face into the warm softness of Dusty's chest. Her tongue found one of the hard tips, and the edge of her teeth held it firmly."

"Ouch," Dusty said. "That...that...well, okay, that feels pretty nice. But not here, Sadia."

"Do you want to nibble my bubbies? Just a little?"

Dusty sighed deeply. The band was signing off and would be coming back stage in a short while. The activity around them increased, but Sadia paid it no mind.

"Come with me, Sadia," Dusty said, pulling her to a darker corner. "Maybe they won't see us here."

"What fun is that?"

But Sadia followed Dusty. They embraced each other to make a smaller figure in the dim wings. Dusty's breasts felt positively on fire. Sadia wondered if her own bubbies felt as warm to Dusty. She wondered if Dusty could feel how hot and wet she was between her legs. Then Dusty put her hand between Sadia's legs. One finger poked up into her secret cave. Sadia moaned.

"Quiet, you little fool."

Sadia moaned again. Her legs felt weak and she was tempted to just collapse onto Dusty's probing finger. Dusty warned her again about making too much noise, so Sadia stuffed her mouth with Dusty's tit, as much as she could force into her mouth. Dusty helped by using her other hand to support her tit close to Sadia's lips.

"Come on, Sadia. Let's get you out of here."

"Not yet. Not yet. I'm just about ready to...to...cum!"

Dusty pulled her slippery finger out of Sadia. Sadia's eyes popped open, nearly as wide as her mouth. "Don't stop now, bitch!"

"I'm going to find Scott and bring him here. You stay put. Don't move. Okay?" Dusty looked around for something to cover Sadia, but there was nothing. As she hustled down to find Scott, Dusty passed Gash. His predator eyes were scanning the stage, looking for a girl he might enjoy.

Sadia stood with her hands between her legs and her knees turned inward. She breathed rapidly, still recovering from the encounter with Dusty. Then she saw Gash, who hadn't seen her yet. Her body tingled at the sight. It remembered the hot bulge insistent between her butt cheeks. Her nipples were tight with electric excitement. She was surprised that even her asshole quivered, as if it expected some close contact.

Gash stood next to her, his long arm stretched to reach the wall above her head. His bare chest heaved as he came closer. A few hairs sprouted from around his areolae. Otherwise, the nipples were surprisingly pink. Pink like a flaccid penis pink. Sadia wondered if the nipples would turn angry purple like the tip of a penis did when it was teased. She didn't know about penises with any surety, but it seemed logical. She leaned forward and clamped her lips onto his right nipple.

Gash arched his back. Sadia used her tongue to clean all the sweat from the sensitive spot. When she had finished, she looked up at Gash, heaving with anticipation, and glommed onto the other nipple. It pleased her that Gash stood on his tiptoes as she laved him. When she stopped, he bent to her face, and kissed her on the lips. Her reaction was to lift her arms around his neck and pull her body tighter towards his. She ground her pussy into his bulging cock, enjoying how it rolled from side to side in his tight pants.

Gash turned her around and bent her at a forty-five degree angle. Sadia knew by instinct what that meant. She arched her back a bit to make her ass more accessible. He unzipped his pants and Sadia swore she heard his member flop out of its constraint.

"Did you want to fuck me up the ass?" she said, turning her head coquettishly but not looking at him. She wiggled her butt a bit and felt the tip of his cock probing between her cheeks. She turned the other way and saw the bear to the side, grinning, and heard him humming tunelessly. He could barely contain his tongue in his mouth.

"Someone is watching us," Sadia said. "Do you care?"

"He's always having about," Gash said. "A lot of times, I let him have the leftovers."

Sadia straightened, though she still felt his persistent dick at her back door. "Am going to be his leftovers?" she asked.

"Bitch, there won't be nothing left of you when I finish banging your brains out."

Sadia shuddered with excitement at his words and his confidence. She hoped he would exhaust her, and she intended to exhaust him as well. But first, she had a request to make. She turned to face Gash and knelt before him.

"Oh, shit," he said. "I am so fucking tired of blow jobs." He tried to raise her up by the elbows, but she stayed low.

"Let me try. I've never had a cock in my mouth before."

"Never?" He sounded incredulous.

"Well," Sadia backtracked, "never one so big before."

"Okay, then. Knock yourself out. Does that mean no straight fucking? And I really wanted to fuck you up the ass."

"I want to be fucking all night. If you can think of anything you want to try, I'm up for it." Just saying it made Gash's dick spring a little higher. Sadia used her finger to lower the tip closer to her tongue-moistened lips. Her curtain of black hair whipped sensuously as she position her head close to his member. She stuck out her tongue and found the pee slit. When she touched it, she shivered through her shoulders down to her knees. Gash tapped his foot impatiently.

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers
12